Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

2 hours ago, lovehandle said:

Seemed like Andy has explored it all in bkk, goodness

haha, not all but some ;-) Unbelievably, I have never been to Hero, or Banana, or in fact most other such gay massage shops. Only a few, and that's a long time ago... 

It's nice to live here, so many options haha;-)

Guest Older (seeking 55+)

I am going to Bangkok soon. Any recommendation for 55+yo masseur? 

I have been to GG  and Heaven before. any other sauna where there are lots of 55+yo man to recommend?

Anyone has field report of green massage? Its opp tawana hotel..quite near to prime massage. I am wondering how is the massage standard compared to Prime..as its going to be very hard to get appointment during songkran at Prime. 

Also, is there any recommedation for good massage place by males nearby prime? Thanks much!

On 31 March 2016 at 1:44 PM, Manbane said:

Anyone has field report of green massage? Its opp tawana hotel..quite near to prime massage. I am wondering how is the massage standard compared to Prime..as its going to be very hard to get appointment during songkran at Prime. 

Also, is there any recommedation for good massage place by males nearby prime? Thanks much!

Try Chang Massage, next to GOD ... It's very well trained massage...

most are male therapy ... Always try their service...

some are cute look.. But not hanky panky

On 4/1/2016 at 4:27 PM, Luckyboy said:

Try Chang Massage, next to GOD ... It's very well trained massage...

most are male therapy ... Always try their service...

some are cute look.. But not hanky panky

good..... what is their charges?

my experience at Dr Bear was not good

Maybe because I took a normal massage ? without extra massage with manhood theraphy

the guy was not friendly, I was trying to be nice and ask about massage package , but the respond was very cold

I had great massage and service at Arena (Silom) and Urban Male (Sukhumvit)

I might be going down to BKK for songkran on the 12th.

Anyone knows of any cheap hostels I can stay in? (Im willing to spend a maximum of about 250 Baht per night)

I dont mind if its at the outskirts of the city (as long as its relatively near to a BTS station or something).

Alternatively, I also dont mind chipping in to stay somewhere with someone if its cheap.

15 hours ago, iwannac said:

Anyone knows of any cheap hostels I can stay in? (Im willing to spend a maximum of about 250 Baht per night)

I dont mind if its at the outskirts of the city (as long as its relatively near to a BTS station or something).

Alternatively, I also dont mind chipping in to stay somewhere with someone if its cheap.

250baht...... Try ur luck at B&B!

On 05/04/2016 at 10:18 PM, iwannac said:

You want a room that cost less than $10 a night? and "relatively near to a BTS station...

I am not Thai, but even I feel offended reading this.

Anyway, you can try your luck around Khao San area for hostels. But near to BTS? Fat chance.. lol

On 31/03/2016 at 1:44 PM, Manbane said:

It is a NAY!

You are better off at Prime.

1 hour ago, CamperBoy said:

You want a room that cost less than $10 a night? and "relatively near to a BTS station...

I am not Thai, but even I feel offended reading this.

Anyway, you can try your luck around Khao San area for hostels. But near to BTS? Fat chance.. lol

Tbh i dont see how is that offensive but sure.

As a backpacker, I'm gonna tell you that there are such places if you're willing to forego the luxuries you're used to.

I've actually found a few but I was hoping maybe someone here might have some ideas as well.

To each their own.

Hi iwannac,

Have u try couchsurfing?

https://www.couchsurfing.com/

My friends ve been touring Europe n SEA with it...

There would be a host n place to stay, sometimes they will be pack with other couchsurfer as well. But this is v last min, now is already 7th. +it would be best if u find a gay friendly host preferably, they'll state in their info.

Hope it helps.

Ps. Lots of host dont like that their surfers that just need a place to crash,

so maybe bring something fr ur homeland, or cook them a meal, as cultural exchange would be best, & show them u appreciate them hosting. 

Edited by casey_pjkl

3 hours ago, casey_pjkl said:

Hi iwannac,

Have u try couchsurfing?

https://www.couchsurfing.com/

My friends ve been touring Europe n SEA with it...

There would be a host n place to stay, sometimes they will be pack with other couchsurfer as well. But this is v last min, now is already 7th. +it would be best if u find a gay friendly host preferably, they'll state in their info.

Hope it helps.

Ps. Lots of host dont like that their surfers that just need a place to crash,

so maybe bring something fr ur homeland, or cook them a meal, as cultural exchange would be best, & show them u appreciate them hosting. 

Hey casey,

i have couchsurfed before. As much as i like the experience, I find it quite intrusive at times.

I have to plan according to my host's schedule. It can be quite tiring, especially when I wanna just chill and relax but I cant cause my host has something to do and s/he's not at home atm, etc.

thanks for the suggestion though

23 hours ago, iwannac said:

thanks, but air B&B is generally more expensive unless youre sharing the cost with a group of friends or something

ill be traveling alone

If you are young and cute yu can always get picked up by someone who has a room to himself and let you bunk in for free.

1 hour ago, Guest said:

If you are young and cute yu can always get picked up by someone who has a room to himself and let you bunk in for free.

lmao where is this person? People always tell me these things but ive yet to find these people hahahha

2 hours ago, iwannac said:

lmao where is this person? People always tell me these things but ive yet to find these people hahahha

here ;-)

I have let guys stay with me (this weekend will be another one), but to be fair those are guys I have previously met and who became friends. Not done it with a complete stranger

On 07/04/2016 at 7:23 PM, bkkandy said:

here ;-)

I have let guys stay with me (this weekend will be another one), but to be fair those are guys I have previously met and who became friends. Not done it with a complete stranger

hahaha thanks. but i had some last minute changes so i wont be going down to bkk anymore :mellow:

But ill be sure to let you know the next time i plan to go down? we'll have a meal or something hahaha

3 hours ago, iwannac said:

hahaha thanks. but i had some last minute changes so i wont be going down to bkk anymore :mellow:

But ill be sure to let you know the next time i plan to go down? we'll have a meal or something hahaha

yep sure, do that and we'll do that :)

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 10:19 PM, CamperBoy said:

Helllloooooo! HahaahHahahah

What's that supposed to mean? Let's hope you get caught and jailed soon if you have been fucking around.

Songkran starts tomorrow (13). Apparently, water throwing is no allowed after 8 or 9 pm, because of the water shortage. But they didn't impose further restrictions. THey tried but took it back. 

Dunno about Thong Lo street food, I don't know that area too well. The one in Soi 38 is gone....

Guest Hot Swimmer

haiz... no songkran celebration here in Pattaya :( should goto silom bangkok. just found out pattaya will celebrate songkran on 18 & 19 April.

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.