Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

37 minutes ago, blackite said:

Yunomosi spa massage , is tips included the package ? If not, any suggestions ?

Tips are never included but which tips are you talking about haha? They don't do extra services so you might want to just tip a bit the masseur. I always give a bit. 

I'll be soaking there after 5pm I think. If anyone around wanna join. (A bit awkward to meet naked though lol)

yup tip a bit will do. That time I gave about 100-150 baht. Just be mindful that if you go for oil massage, you can't use the onsen after the massage. you need to use the onsen (Yunomori) before the massage. 

Edited by Coolbriz

Be cool, like a breeze...

4 minutes ago, Coolbriz said:

yup tip a bit will do. That time I gave about 100-150 baht. Just be mindful that if you go for oil massage, you can't use the onsen after the massage. you need to use the onsen (Yunomori) before the massage. 

Coolbriz

They will monitor if u run back to the onsen after massage? (jus curious)

Just now, lovehandle said:

Coolbriz

They will monitor if u run back to the onsen after massage? (jus curious)

hmm not sure about that as I didn't go for oil massage. It is stated in their website and notices though. 

Be cool, like a breeze...

36 minutes ago, Enelym1978 said:

Tips are never included but which tips are you talking about haha? They don't do extra services so you might want to just tip a bit the masseur. I always give a bit. 

I'll be soaking there after 5pm I think. If anyone around wanna join. (A bit awkward to meet naked though lol)

You just go for onsen?

Tomolo onsen 1 for 1

14 minutes ago, blackite said:

You just go for onsen?

Tomolo onsen 1 for 1

Yeah tried massages twice there. Nothing special but convenient since it's the same place and they have special packages. 

I really just like the onsen. Massage is massage. You could go anywhere for those :)

2 hours ago, Enelym1978 said:

Lol sure 

Enjoy your massage 

Went to Prime massage last night. Took 1h foot 1h thai massage for 500 THB. The guy was a bit strong. Almost painful on the calves. Tipped 100

Just done my massage at prime. Body scrub n aroma. Not bad.

Reporting live from Yunomori. First time here on weekdays. It's so quiet.... 

There was a creepy Indian guy in the toilets and changing room with his phone though. Almost wanted to tell him something. The way he was holding it was not to text.... 

And met another BW member. That was funny :)

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, Enelym1978 said:

Reporting live from Yunomori. First time here on weekdays. It's so quiet.... 

There was a creepy Indian guy in the toilets and changing room with his phone though. Almost wanted to tell him something. The way he was holding it was not to text.... 

And met another BW member. That was funny :)

J'aurais aimé être là aussi avec vous, dommage :D !Quand viendras-tu de nouveau à BKK?

On ‎23‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 11:25 PM, Enelym1978 said:

Yeah tried massages twice there. Nothing special but convenient since it's the same place and they have special packages. 

I really just like the onsen. Massage is massage. You could go anywhere for those :)

well, massage is massage but maybe some people are asking for more than a massage ;)

11 hours ago, 123ZZZ said:

At bkk, anyone one to go together to go go shows? 

Not familiar, can someone recommend which place is good?

and where is good for massage?

I'm not very familiar with the go-go shows, so can't really help.. 

for massage there are many reviews in this thread. My personal favorite is The Prime in Silom Soi 6, because they have well trained masseurs. This is just massage, mostly no extras, though that can happen depending on the masseur and the customer.... 

If you want gay massage with "full service" I can't really recommend any. though from what I read Hero (to be closed soon, see recent posts here) is supposed to be the best. But also several in the Silom area, Senso, Arena, The Prince.

10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

How much is dr bear and is tipping required?

relative to the many cheap massage places in BKK Dr. bear is slightly more expensive, but then the quality warrants it, as well as the unique massage menu item "organ-2" massage, which is well worth the experience. You can build your own custom massage course by freely choosing from maybe 8 massage options, all bookable in 15 minute increments, very cool

organ-2 is manhood massage, i.e. balls, prostate (from the outside), and penis. Not meant to be sexual as such and not necessarily intendend to make you cum, though that can easily happen of course lol

What I forgot: there is no minimum tip at Dr. Bear. So if it's just a massage with no happy ending, 100-200 will do. With HE more...

I'm with out with friends tonight, so unfortunately can't join you

Little trip report now that I'm waiting for some food in Samui :)

In Bangkok I went to Banana Club for a massage. They are no longer located in Sukhumvit 11 (where Hero is) but moved to a spanking new and huge place in Sukhumvit 23. BTS stop Ari. Easy walk and you can't miss it on your right. There's a giant banana. 

First floor is basically foot massage. They have female and male therapists there because they don't want to look too gay. So that they still get straight customers and women for foot massage (the owner told me). 

Basically when you walk in and you say you want a body massage, they will ask "boy massage" quite quickly. If you'd ay yes, they take you upstairs 2nd floor where about 20 guys are waiting to be chosen. Most young twinks type. Not really my cup of tea.... The owner sits with you and takes pictures of all the guys. That way you can chose quietly on his phone. It's less awkward than pointing at them and asking questions. The owner will tell you who's strong, who's good, who's new, who has a nice body and tries to find out what type you like. 

Once chosen the masseur will take you upstairs (they have at least 4 floors) where you can shower, they give you a locker key where you put your belongings. There you can walk into other customers changing or coming out of the shower....

My massage was average but I kinda knew, the owner said I was his very first customer lol. I decided to give him a chance. It's quite pricey. 90 minutes oil massage is 2300 THB. The price list is very clear: 1000 for the massage, 1300 for the masseur. 

At the end I paid and the owner (whos speaks quite a lot of Asian languages) was speaking with me in cantonese all the time. And then he said "why don't you stay one more hour. I make you try our signature foot massage by one of my senior masseur". Of course I said yes and well... I wish this one was available upstairs lol. 

Reeaaaaally good foot massage. He was doing things that no other spa did before to my feet :) . He was hunky muscular and quite dark skin. The owner is trying to keep him but he thinks he might leave the spa soon.... His name is Mae. Pick him for foot massage if he's still there haha. 

So yeah, stayed 2h30 in there. Good experience. Will probably return. 

Edited by Enelym1978

little correction here:

4 hours ago, Enelym1978 said:

In Bangkok I went to Banana Club for a massage. They are no longer located in Sukhumvit 11 (where Hero is) but moved to a spanking new and huge place in Sukhumvit 23. BTS stop Ari. Easy walk and you can't miss it on your right. There's a giant banana. 

little correction here: Sukhumvit Soi 23 is near BTS Asok, not Ari.

So you said the massage was so-so, but how about the extra services? That's what this is all about and why it is so expensive....

Guest Guest
On 27/05/2016 at 9:38 PM, bkkandy said:

organ-2 is manhood massage, i.e. balls, prostate (from the outside), and penis. Not meant to be sexual as such and not necessarily intendend to make you cum, though that can easily happen of course lol

What I forgot: there is no minimum tip at Dr. Bear. So if it's just a massage with no happy ending, 100-200 will do. With HE more...

I'm with out with friends tonight, so unfortunately can't join you

Went there for a 45 minute "ob oon" massage + 45 minute organ2. Came TWICE!

First time was expected. The usual back, legs, buttocks massage- then turnover. Organ massage starts and I came. Then the masseur just continue with head, body, hand, for a while before he reach down again. As I just came not too long ago, I thought it's not gonna happen again, so I almost told him that it's not gonna happen. Then... it hardens. And then the second time. 

So, organ2 is indeed more than just a HJ. Lol.  

54 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Went there for a 45 minute "ob oon" massage + 45 minute organ2. Came TWICE!

First time was expected. The usual back, legs, buttocks massage- then turnover. Organ massage starts and I came. Then the masseur just continue with head, body, hand, for a while before he reach down again. As I just came not too long ago, I thought it's not gonna happen again, so I almost told him that it's not gonna happen. Then... it hardens. And then the second time. 

So, organ2 is indeed more than just a HJ. Lol.  

so ez?

What is more than just a hj??????/

what is ob oon? a thai word?

twice, that's pretty good, to say the least ;-)

yes ob-oon is a Thai word, meaning something like warm or cozy, it's their signature massage supposed to give yo a warm fuzzy feeling, still strong though if you order it strong (they have that order form where you buidl your own massage course and also indicate areas needing special attention as well as the desired level of strength)

Guest Guest

LOL. I didn't think it will happen either. Me no spring chicken here, so 2x within 1/2 hour apart is a bit unexpected. It's probably some technique that they use that makes more blood flows there and accelerate cum production? hahaha

Guest Jack Saharath

"Hero fitness is moving from Soi 11 to a place near Bearing BTS and will be called Super Hero fitness, maybe someone that can read Thai could translate the address "

It's a taxi ride or a long walk from BTS. check Google Maps Soi 78, Imperial Samrong Mall. Tell us more about them please.

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.