Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Anyone going or just came back from Bangkok? It is safe to go in this period? Thinking of Songkran festival is coming soon and the travel fair is currently running now to get the tickets cheaper.

According to report and newspaper, it still safe to travel to Bangkok, although many Asians and Westeners cancelling the trip, however the report said areas next to government building and Victory Monument should be avoided.

I'll update as I would be there over this weekend for a short trip.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

I am currently in Bangkok and used cybercafe internet to surfed this forum and be back soon home.

The weather is super hot 38 degree C. As I am staying in touristic area, Sukhumvit Rd, never seen any demonstration here and so many tourists here as nothing has happened. The demo I believe is where the government building, dunno where is it? Some times our news in CNA and Channel 5 so different as in reality.

Anyway, first day visited the massage center called Banana near my hotel, mostly twinks, the massage Baht 500 and the tip Baht 700, it's up to you what you wanna do, believe all masseurs there were trained to be flexi, whether to be 'top' or 'bottom' :thumb: Anyway the manager is S'porean but I didn't ask him whether he own this joint or works for some body.

thx...but do they have mature (over 40yo) masseurs?  ;)

Personally I've never been to these 2 places, however I was told that the massage centres below here would be able to get maseurs in 30s (pls this is only talk of the mouth which can't be confirmed the relialibilty):

Ambassador Hotel, Bangkok and Albury's Men Club (matured muscular)

From my recent trip to Bangkok, I tried to have massage at Ambassador Hotel's health centre since so many people talked about it, went there but upon arrived at the centre, the counter was manned by 3 ladies so I back out instead. I was a bit uncomfortable for asking male masseur in front of female receptionist :swear:

From my recent trip to Bangkok, I tried to have massage at Ambassador Hotel's health centre since so many people talked about it, went there but upon arrived at the centre, the counter was manned by 3 ladies so I back out instead. I was a bit uncomfortable for asking male masseur in front of female receptionist :swear:

From the gayweb, it stated that Ambassador Hotel's massage centre is a mixed one that's the reason they have female receptionist.

According to other source, the male masseur provide also 'extra service' there other than massage.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

From the gayweb, it stated that Ambassador Hotel's massage centre is a mixed one that's the reason they have female receptionist.

According to other source, the male masseur provide also 'extra service' there other than massage.

Yeah, I purposely booked to stay in Hotel Ambassador at Sukhumvit Soi 11, as this hotel is quite near or walking distance to gay massage centres like Banana Club, Albury Massage, Hero Massage but only managed to go to Banana.

Yes, you are right if you stay at Hotel Ambassador, then it would near to gay massage centre Banana Club, Albury, Hero and the new one is Body Guard

If you stay at Narai Hotel or a better one Novotel at Silom Road then it is walking distance to Gay Massage Centre called 'Arena' in Silom Plaza.

Yes, you are right if you stay at Hotel Ambassador, then it would near to gay massage centre Banana Club, Albury, Hero and the new one is Body Guard

If you stay at Narai Hotel or a better one Novotel at Silom Road then it is walking distance to Gay Massage Centre called 'Arena' in Silom Plaza.

Uncle, I think you meant Sofitel Hotel at 188 Silom Rd rather than Novotel Hotel which located at Siam Square. Anyway, both hotels are under same Accor group.

Heard there is a new sauna in Soi Convent at Silom which is very good.. any tips?

The new sauna is named as "Mania", located very near to California Fitness Center, Silom. I went there on a weekday nite, which only charged at 100B.

The 3-storey place is nicely renovated, with steam and dry saunas. Many cubicles for fun and long dim corridors. As for the crowd, mainly young and local thais. A good place to relax and have fun if you are into younger crowd. :rolleyes:

Heard there is a new sauna in Soi Convent at Silom which is very good.. any tips?

The new sauna is named as "Mania", located very near to California Fitness Center, Silom. I went there on a weekday nite, which only charged at 100B.

I heard about it but never been there and found a description about this newly opened sauna.

Sauna Mania

35/2 Soi Pipat 2, Convent Rd

Phone: (0) 1817 - 4073

Popular local style sauna, convenient location just off Convent (same soi as Eat Me Restaurant), 5 levels, nicely decorated, has gym, bar, sauna, steam, herb steam, video and cruise areas and cabins, and two rooftop terraces. Very popular with locals, particularly on special nigths with very small loin cloths or other small wraps! - few western visitors. Open 5:00PM till midnight weekdays and 3:00 PM till midnight weekends. Admission 120 Baht (100 baht Mon-Tues).

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Apart from Sofitel Silom, Triple Two Silom (under the management of Narai and located next to it) is also a stone throw away fm Silom Plaza. There is also a Tower Inn around. :)

Yeah, you are right the Triple Two Silom, this is a low rise hotel, maybe also be called as 'boutique hotel', but the room rates double than Narai Hotel's room rate.

Maybe Tower Inn hotel is cheaper or on par the room rate with Narai Hotel. Quite convenient or within walking distance to HIS and Arena Massage Centres, but a bit long walk to BTS Station.

Guest Bangkok

Went with bf. We walked from MBK. God! Nearly died of heat stroke. Paid 230 bhat each for weekday entry. Nice decor and facilities..international stnadard. A lot of foreigners, saw a taiwan celebrity chatting at pool side with his friend. The place is a must go once for bangkok visitor. My bf likes the place. I find it so so. Towel was switched at the jacuzzi pool. Sauna very very hot. Steam room is also stuffy. My personal opinion. I perfer condoms to be placed around, than be given at entry.

Bangkok... which sauna are you referring to? Babylon?

Lol its a long way to walk from MBK! Especially with this heat now! :shocked:

See you guys at Babylon/Mania/Chakran/Underground next week... from the looks of things, I suspect I'll be playing with a lot more Singaporeans than thais in the dark room. :D

Moving around Bangkok using BTS is quite convenient and cheap if buy a daily ticket for Baht 100 which about S$4. If travel a lot using single ticket might not economical. Like going to Chakran using BTS and stop at Aree/Ari Station and walk in.

The worst thing on BTS station is climbing up the stairs which quite high and some stations have not been installed with escalator, however some of them are construction now.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the suggestion. But Babylon is a bit way out. And also too many Singaporean there!

Babylon is nice to stay and just next to the activity, however as you said a bit far to walk to BTS and in the evening the road leading to Babylon is quite dark. Once you stay there, you are dependent on taxi or motorcyle taxi if you wanna go for makan or shopping.

I heard about the Le Residence from some guys and no one had adverse comment to it.

LE RESIDENCE

173/8-9 SURAWONG ROAD

SOI ANUMARAJATHON 1, BANGRAK

BANGKOK, THAILAND

Hi, I'm going to bangkok soon. Tired of staying in straight general hotel like Asia or Arnoma. Want to stay in a gay friendly hotel where you are free to bring guys up. Any suggestion? Heard that Malaysia hotel is quite decent. Any field report/recommendation?

Try the Regency Silom Service Apartments, which is just behind the Saladaeng BTS station. About $45 for a standard room. A 2 min walk to DJ station, 3 min walk to California gym etc. Most convenient location. Gay-friendly, have seen lots of PLUs take up their Thai bfs up. Comes with very basic breakfast. Rooms are clean, have tv and fridge. Small bathroom and water power not that strong in the shower. Can book room on line.

"Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok"

I heard about the Le Residence from some guys and no one had adverse comment to it.

LE RESIDENCE

173/8-9 SURAWONG ROAD

SOI ANUMARAJATHON 1, BANGRAK

BANGKOK, THAILAND

Strangely enough, I got to hear of Le Residence when one of the gay-friendly hotels which I tried to book was full. The reservations manager very kindly referred me to Le Residence. That hotel which was full was:

The Tarntawan Place Hotel, Bangkok

119/5-10 Surawong Road

Bangkok 10500

Eventually, I postponed my trip to BKK and did not book either hotel. Most of the time I'd book Arnoma or Holiday Inn Silom as I receive a corporate rate on them.

• 2 weeks later...
anyone would recommend hotels which located near to gay massage parlours??

There are many Bangkok experts in this forum, I just shared a few hotels which I ever stayed and gay massage parlours I visited before:

Hotel Ambassador Bangkok, Sukhumvit Soi 11

Hotel Amari Boulevard, Sukhumvit Soi 7 (if you’re willing to spend more money)

Nearby gay massage parlours like (all are walking distance from the above hotels):

1.Banana Fitness Club, Sukhumvit Soi 11

2.Body Club, Sukhumvit Soi 8

3.Albury Men’s Club, Sukhumvit Soi 11

4.B&N, Sukhumvit Plaza, Sukhumvit Soi 12

5.Hero, Sukhumvit Soi 11

6.Spa 66, Sukhumvit Soi 13

Hotel Novotel Lotus, Sukhumvit Soi 33

Nearby gay massage parlours like : (all are walking distance from the above hotel):

Nobody, Sukhumvit Soi 33

Hotel Narai at Silom Road

Hotel Sofitel at Silom Road (more expensive)

Hotel Triple 2 at Silom Road (boutique hotel, quite expensive)

Nearby gay massage parlours like (all are walking distance from the above hotels):

1.Arena

2.HIS, both located at Silom Plaza, Silom Road

which gay massage would you recommend 'banana' or 'hero' or 'albury' or 'aquaspa' or any good one ??

Here is a list from dreaded ned and some of the joints I ever visited before but not all:

Banana Men's Fitness Club

41/9 Sukhumvit Soi 11

Phone: (0) 2651 - 0002

Mostly twinks. Has gym, steam, cafe, small "no hands" restaurant and of course massage - also does out calls for massage. Open from 3:00 PM till midnight.

Hero

65 Sukhumvit Soi 11

Phone: (02) 251 - 1033

Very popular up-market venue, has small restaurant and bar, gym, steam room, a good selection of massage guys and some special massages available too including body massage in a private steam room! Gets a lot of good feedback. It is located in the left hand fork of Soi 11, on the left hand side near the end, close to the canal. Open from 3:00PM till midnight.

Albury Men's Club

71/1 Sukhumvit Soi 11

Phone: (0) 2255 - 8920

Very popular up-market venue, nice decor, has restaurant and bar, gym, steam room and meeting place and of course massage - many types available, handsome staff, friendly service, in a very nice converted house. Always gets good feedback. Open daily from 3:00 PM - midnight.

Aqua Pan Club

11/5 Sathorn Soi 9

Phone: (0) 2286 - 4535

Upmarket venue, recently re-decorated (Mid 2004) with a minor name change, lots of cute staff, has restaurant and bar, beer garden, gym, steam room and dry sauna, spa and of course massage including aromatherapy and special oil massages. Open daily from 2:00 PM - midnight. Also do out calls.

Arena

2rd Fl, Silom Plaza, 491/19-211 Silom Rd

Phone: (0) 2635 - 3645

Very commercialized. Upmarket venue with large comfortable lounge area and luxury room with baths, offers aromatherapy, oil and cream massage from 480 Baht per hour and scrub/body massage from 780 Baht (plus tip), lots of experienced handsome masseurs. Open from noon to midnight every day.

IMHO, many gay massage parlours mentioned here are actually located not so far from BTS station and easily access by your own feet from the station, however you have carry the road map as the numbering system a bit messy, so many Soi and some of Soi is quite long. For example the location of gay massage parlour 'Hero' is located at the far end of Sukhumvit Soi 11, which walking would be about 20mins or more from the station or take motorcycle taxi from BTS station, fast and cheap.

.............. or take motorcycle taxi from BTS station, fast and cheap.

The biggest problem in taking the motorcycle taxi is the language barrier. I once took the motorcycle taxi from BTS Station Nana to 'Banana Sauna' and I just said 'Banana' and upon arrived at destination, just gave Baht 10. I believe if the journey to Hero at the end of Sukhumvit 11, it might cost Baht 20.

Has anyone visited the GSM Sauna in Bangkok's Chinatown?

http://gsmsauna.tripod.com/

According to Utopia-Asia:

"The ages of the men varied from early 20s to the more matured crowd. The crowd was mixed, from the macho type with moustaches to the smooth types, and the chubby types. Overall, I think the GSM sauna is a good place that is very affordable."

Utopia-Asia also recommends the GG Sauna:

"The crowd in GG is mostly mature, chubby Thai guys with a few younger guys as well. The guys are very friendly and I had good conversation with them there. Enjoy!"

http://www.utopia-asia.com/bangsaun.htm

I hope nobody minds me riding on this hot topic to see if anyone knows...

There used to be quite a good massage place known as Marble House. I like it because they have blind masseur and they give very good massage. But they have closed down and I wonder if anyone knows of any other massage place that have blind male masseurs in BKK.

I am awared Wat Po teaches the blind massage skills and they offer massages during daytime. I'm looking more for blind masseurs operating in massage place.

Thank you if anyone knows of any to share.

The Marble House off Suriwong is closed? That's a pity.. they are very nice.

I usually stick to the massages in Babylon. The boys there are not blind and can get very excited massaging you.. :)

Yes, Marble House had been closed. Believed its almost for more than 1 1/2 years.

I may not be shy when I'm sun-tanning in the nude and would even dare to walk around naked but when it comes to paying for massage service by some of these hunky muscular guys. I can't.

I just feel very bad because I'm only interested in enjoying a good massage (and I know it must be a great thrill too to be touched and serviced by a muscular hunk) but I just can't do it. :oops:

The blind masseurs may not have the advantage of sight but their acute sense of touch is simply fantastic!!

Guest Guest
Yes, Marble House had been closed. Believed its almost for more than 1 1/2 years.

If you walked till the end of the small lane where the old Marble House was -- this is the where the NEW Marble House is located. I heard this is opened by different boss but he uses the Marble House name. There is no blind messuer in there -- all got bright eyes ! :D

Guest gMoh
There used to be quite a good massage place known as Marble House. I like it because they have blind masseur and they give very good massage. But they have closed down and I wonder if anyone knows of any other massage place that have blind male masseurs in BKK.

in my opinion, people goes to bangkok and visit the massage centre, normally they consist of 2 groups, either they go for traditional massage like 'wat pho massage' or those 'hanky panky gay massage type' which plenty available in the city centre. Blind massage type is quite rare in bangkok :blink:

Gmoh wrote:

in my opinion, people goes to bangkok and visit the massage centre, normally they consist of 2 groups, either they go for traditional massage like 'wat pho massage' or those 'hanky panky gay massage type' which plenty available in the city centre. Blind massage type is quite rare in bangkok  :blink:

Now you know..there is a third group. :) Even though I'm gay, it doesn't mean I have to go for the hanky panky ones.

I enjoy good strong Thai massage and after enjoying a good experience with the blind masseur, I have never gone back to the usual massage house until Marble House closed down. :(

Honestly, I only came to know about Wat Pho after that trip but I can't afford going for a day-massage as I have to work.

Hope you would get a chance to enjoy a good massage by a blind masseur. They're really good. :thumb:

Bodyholic wrote:

if u think u can't resist the temptation (or whatever words u wanna use) of being massaged by hunky male, they are load of str8 massage by skillful old aunties anywhere in bkk. No, i am afriad they are not blind too. :D

BODYTune is my fav.

Thanks for the tip but I guess I may not have expressed clearly. What I meant was I could take the temptation but since I'm not going for it .. there is no need for me to waste all that money just to be given a massage by a hunk.

Those additional tips given out(e.g. 600 baht) could be divided into 30 x 20 baht as alms. I do that.

And oh ya...I'm not comfortable with a woman touching my body. :) I never fail to request for a male massuer.

Cheers! :)

.........., they are load of str8 massage by skillful old aunties anywhere in bkk. No, i am afriad they are not blind too. :D

I also did it everytime if I wanna have a good traditional massage, just went for thai traditional massage which normally done by (female) masseuse, well I just didn't care so much who did it as my objective to have a good massage after golfing, which an average of Baht 350/1hr (S$15) plus tip, unless wanna have 'additonal service' then went to gay massage :blink:

going bangkok in june

found out my hotel is near V club massage

anybody has any experience of V club- its also near chakran

Yeah, I ever went there too but quite some times ago and I would say mostly the masseurs quite young and some of them were university student (what they claimed for) and they did this service as part time job. You might read in their newly created web site.

http://www.v-clubbkk.com/index.htm

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.