Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

I have another funny but real life story to share.

I have a friend who lives with his old mother (about 70 years old). Being a filial son, my friend will bring his mother for overseas holidays. Out of 10 times, 9 times were to BKK .... :D:D

My friend has this strategy : first day he will bring his mother to a beauty saloon at MBK and booked a 1.5 to 2 hours facial for his mother. He will then rush off to Albury for hanky panky massage, and then rush back in time to meet his mother.

Second day : he will book a 2 hour spa massage for his mother and then rush off for other hanky panky activities.

Third day : he will bring his mother to a hair saloon .... then rush off ......

At night, he will wait until his mother is asleep then sneak out for night activities.

One day his mother finally asked him : son ah ... why go BKK always facial .... massage ....hair saloon one har? :lol::lol:

Guest sharing
I am sharing this episode that happened in the past so that many "greenhorns" here can learn from it and know what they are bringing upon themselves if they have similar encounters. There is no right or wrong. There are people who can learn from the experiences of others. There are some people who can only learn from the hard way (i.e. have to go through it himself/herself) in order to understand.

OB - my friend wanted Noi to quit his masseur job and hence it is only fair that Noi be compensated accordingly. As mentioned, my friend is closeted and have a highly successful career. I believe $1000 to him is a small price to pay in order to live a life where he can be truly himself even though it is for a short period of time ........

Appreciate your sharing.... it shows we can be so gullible in the name of love....a "highly successful" man is no exception :(

I am sharing this episode that happened in the past so that many "greenhorns" here can learn from it and know what they are bringing upon themselves if they have similar encounters.  There is no right or wrong.  There are people who can learn from the experiences of others.  There are some people who can only learn from  the hard way (i.e. have to go through it himself/herself) in order to understand.

OB - my friend wanted Noi to quit his masseur job and hence it is only fair that Noi be compensated accordingly.  As mentioned, my friend is closeted and have a highly successful career.  I believe $1000 to him is a small price to pay in order to live a life where he can be truly himself even though it is for a short period of time ........

Appreciate your sharing.... it shows we can be so gullible in the name of love....a "highly successful" man is no exception :(

thanks u for sharing ur frd's encounter and let us learn an important lesson in life.

Hmm...

can get back to the topic?

:P:P

258yvky.jpg

One day his mother finally asked him : son ah ... why go BKK always facial .... massage ....hair saloon one har? :lol::lol:

Lol.. I get that all the time from my mother! Most recently when I told her I'm "escaping Chinese New Year" next Feb in BKK, she just gave a big sigh and asked me to go to the Erawan shrine to make offerings for the family. If only she knew about all the boys in Babylon and the wild f**k shows at Soi Twilight! :rolleyes:

I think she give up already... :D

Besides BKK, where do you guys visit in Thailand? I have been to Phuket, Koh Samui, Pattaya, Chiangmai, Chiangrai and also small towns like Rayong and Ubon. There are so many things to see and experience outside Bangkok. I am actually thinking of retiring in Thailand in a few years' time ...........

Besides BKK, where do you guys visit in Thailand? I have been to Phuket, Koh Samui, Pattaya, Chiangmai, Chiangrai and also small towns like Rayong and Ubon. There are so many things to see and experience outside Bangkok. I am actually thinking of retiring in Thailand in a few years' time ...........

Hmmm, retiring in Thailand? ... good idea, we already talked about this some times ago and you might read it in ...

http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=614

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Any chances of getting thai men doing thai massage in singapore? Better still if they are home-based.

If you scroll down to the thread 'Golden Mile Complex', there are some messages about Thai male masseurs at the complex.

Guest thai cruiser

hey, sorry if i offened anyone in the forum

i am just curious about where is a good place to stay,

where are the crusiy shopping centers and parks in bangkok....

which hotel's facilities are more 'happening'

then does hotel allow 'adult video' to be watched?

haha... 1st time in bangkok alone.. need to explore more

hey, sorry if i offened anyone in the forum

i am just curious about where is a good place to stay,

where are the crusiy shopping centers and parks in bangkok....

which hotel's facilities are more 'happening'

then does hotel allow 'adult video' to be watched?

haha... 1st time in bangkok alone.. need to explore more

Pathuwan Princess Hotel's gym and sauna is pretty "happening". Also, they have paid adult video in the room (both straight and gay). I last stayed there abt a year ago. The hotel is located besides MBK Shopping Centre.

Guest thai cruiser

anyone else got recommendation for other hotels in which i can watch gay p--n in the hotel room. And wondering if the below mention hotels,which one is the best?

as i am travelling alone and budget constrain. so got to save....

-Ambassador hotel Bangkok

-Manhattan

-Swiss Park

the happening princess hotel mentioned in the forum is beyond my budget... :(

and the sky hotel is also way too HIGH... :(

pls help, thanks ;)

Guest bangkok boy

where? is the list?

can some kind sole consolidate and send to my email address?

juzabox99@yahoo.com.sg

i need a budget hotel, preferbably with gay spa or message at hotel lobby or nearby gay area. can help me list out ???

need to go where is the gay area also?

which club is fun?

which sauna or spa is happening?

where can i get good gay massage by fit and good looking guys in bangkok?

and lastly...

anyone know where i can tailor clothes over there?

thanks and regards

;)

BKK boy, do some work, run search.

coz i dont think anyone wanna be a kind "sole" :P

I don't think it's a matter of kind soul.

It's just that there are many who just ask w/o even first doing a serch for it.

Just look at the thread on Places for Message. Henry has done a great job consolidating the names / contact nos. / field report / etc... however, along the posts, you will sure to find people asking, what's the contact no.?, blah, blah, blah...

It's simply for convenience!

Guest bangkok boy

i was talking abt jazz previous post lah..

he mention that henry consolidated some stuffs

but firstly... i dunno who henry is...

and seconsly, i dun think there is anything on hotel and hotel with massage services etc...

:(

i was talking abt jazz previous post lah..

he mention that henry consolidated some stuffs

but firstly... i dunno who henry is...

and seconsly, i dun think there is anything on hotel and hotel with massage services etc...

:(

The consolidated places for massage which compiled by Hendry Tan (one of BW moderator) refer actually to local massage places and not in Bangkok.

http://bw2.9.forumer.com/index.php?showtopic=1536&st=0

Whao... i just realised the airport tax at Thai side will increase to $700THB starting 1st Feb... Even budget hotel like Asia Hotel's daily rate had increased from the usual SGD50+ to nowadays SGD70++. Seems like going to BKK is getting more and more expensive...

Koh Samui, I need u...

Whao... i just realised the airport tax at Thai side will increase to $700THB starting 1st Feb... Even budget hotel like Asia Hotel's daily rate had increased from the usual SGD50+ to nowadays SGD70++. Seems like going to BKK is getting more and more expensive...

Thanks for the latest info, so Bkk airport tax for international flights will be increased from Bht 500 (S$20) to Bht 700 (S$28), this increase maybe due to new airport, our Changi airport tax is about S$21.

For my Xmas week-long holiday, I stayed in Amari Watergate. Maybe my expectation is a bit too high for its premium price but I was a little let down by the whole experience. The stuff are polite alright, the room is pretty average and average is the word I would use for this hotel. The only bright spark is the rather large gym, very well maintained, but the trainers there I saw were rather skinny and not eye candy at all. And they never spoke a word, lest smile, to me or to the other largely caucasian gym goers . The exclusive massage spa located at the end of the wing charges about 2000 bhts for a session!!! Truly exorbitant. The jacuzzi room, which I only discovered on my last day there!!!, is a potential cruising ground. But I was there way too early, about 8am, and there was only an old caucasian walking about naked.

On a footnote, in view of the recent bombing incidents which really sadden me, I was surprised to learn on tv that most tourists are 'unfazed' by the recent bombings. Why? They should be! Most of the sites mentioned in the reports are places which I regulary went including Victory Monument, Prawthunam pier and Central Mall. And in today Straits Times it was reported that one the bombs which never went off was found in the second floor toilet of Asia Hotel- a hotel which I regularly stayed on my past visits. That really spooked me. But I guess one must be very 'suay' to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Well, here's wishing all a safe and harm-free New Year!! Cheers!

Guest Guest_Carrot Cake Man

Hi all,

Over the last weekend, i had went to one of the massage place at patpong which is facing the main road for massage. in the menu, there wasn't indication of the 1000 baht tips.

anyway, judging by the the mixed clientele that they have, i also have the impression that it's a proper place for massage with no hanky panky. i was wrong.

Half way though the massage, he starts to play with my nipples and even lossen my pants and was touching my cock.

As i was there with my friends, i do not feel like doing anything. but i went along and ask him how much i need to pay for his extras ? he told me 1000 baht which i rejected, he tried to bring his price down but i didnt give in either, but he did jerk me abit and lick my nipple for a while while bargaining and i did lick abit of his nipple and play with his cock for a while.

but my sense got the better of me and i insist that we went back to massage which he resumed for like about 15 mins before telling me that it's all over.

In a way, i was kinda of pissed off but i just lack the energy to argue with him.

After the massage i was directed to the first place to pay up. i met my friend there and after paying up, i walk out of the face without even saying good bye to the masseur even though he was there waving goodbye at me. later, one of my friend was telling me that actually i needs the pay them tips.

But i was under the impression that i only need to pay them tips if there is an extras ?

What if he aroused me but we didnt proceed with the extras ?

I think the first rule when one embarks on a holiday is to have a free mind and to take it just easy as one goes along on an adventure which may be good or bad. On my recent trip, my first experience in a taxi from airport where the driver wanted a 100bhts tips on top of the meter fare- I could have blown my top and refused and argued until my face turned blue. But no. I wont let it spoilt my holiday mood. I gave him that 100bhts tip because I havent got small change with me. I tell myself that I m doing a good deed and maybe helping that poor fellow in some obscure way. Its $4 anyway and I learn my lesson (abeit the hard way) to always have some small change with me. The rest of my holiday went very well and I was always in a jovial mood.

As regards to your incident, its ok to reject the extra service if u are not in the mood. But I think you should have at least given him a small tip- afterall u did have a go at his nipple and cock. And dont forget, a lot of these Thai massuer depend on their living on these hard-earned tips. And a casual good bye wave would be nice too. Good karma always comes around.

One of my favourite massage joint is V-CLUB where the selection of boys is just top notch. Always ask the mamasan what kind of guys u want- top, bottom, well-endowed or not, good in massage, etc, and most of all whether the guy is gay. Some of the devishly good looking ones are straight. And their massage skills are lousy. Worse, they are very hard to be aroused. ha ha

Carrot cake man...

I agree with erection day... you should hve given him tips. We ar fortunate that in Singapore, tips are not required. but in countries like thailand and US and in fact many other places, tips are a recognition of their services. Regardless of whether you had extra services, tips would be a way to go. not the 1000B tup but maybe a couple of hundred.

Some places actually protect their masseurs by stating a min tip to massuer on top of the charges for the massage. Some clients have been known to just pay for the masage and not tip the massuer - and get all the extra they want. Masseurs cannot demand for tips. so they lose out.

For my Xmas week-long holiday, I stayed in Amari Watergate. Maybe my expectation is a bit too high for its premium price but I was a little let down by the whole experience. The stuff are polite alright, the room is pretty average and average is the word I would use for this hotel. The only bright spark is the rather large gym, very well maintained, but the trainers there I saw were rather skinny and not eye candy at all. And they never spoke a word, lest smile, to me or to the other largely caucasian gym goers . The exclusive massage spa located at the end of the wing charges about 2000 bhts for a session!!! Truly exorbitant. The jacuzzi room, which I only discovered on my last day there!!!, is a potential cruising ground. But I was there way too early, about 8am, and there was only an old caucasian walking about naked.

On a footnote, in view of the recent bombing incidents which really sadden me, I was surprised to learn on tv that most tourists are 'unfazed' by the recent bombings. Why? They should be! Most of the sites mentioned in the reports are places which I regulary went including Victory Monument, Prawthunam pier and Central Mall. And in today Straits Times it was reported that one the bombs which never went off was found in the second floor toilet of Asia Hotel- a hotel which I regularly stayed on my past visits. That really spooked me. But I guess one must be very 'suay' to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Well, here's wishing all a safe and harm-free New Year!! Cheers!

I stayed at watergate before. The gym is large. I agree. And you are so right. the jacuzzi room is so damn cruisy you will not beleive how open it is... i had a good time there - in the jacuzzi that is.

A good hotel gym is pathumwan princess - Olympic Club. Big gym. many cardio equipment and good free wieghts and machines. Many eye candies too. Pool is fabulous too.

Well, only PLU massage parlours specified the amount of tips to be given to the masseur which I would say, it’s a good idea so to avoid misunderstanding between the masseur and the client whether the tip too much or too little.

As for traditional massage masseur and also the foot reflexologists, although there was no specific amount of tip been specified but normally tips to be given to the masseur as I was told that those masseurs actually do not share the massage fees with the parlour owner but they are depended only from the client’s tips.

Wah..spoil market ah..few hundred baht?

Frankly 20 to 50 if service ok. 100 baht if very good service.

Then again, if you are very loaded or want to show that you are very loaded, of course you can tip a few hundred baht. :D

Sorry ah.. i did not say "a few hundred" ok! I mentioned "a couple" that refers to 2 hundred. Eight dollars! I am sure that that amount is not exhorbitant.

Wah..spoil market ah..few hundred baht?

Frankly 20 to 50 if service ok. 100 baht if very good service.

Then again, if you are very loaded or want to show that you are very loaded, of course you can tip a few hundred baht. :D

then again... 20 to 50 B maybe you are the reason why some parlours insist on a base tip...

please la... how much is that... 20 - 50b. Insulting you know! If you in that person's shoes you happy to get that amount ah?

Guest bangkok cruiser

anyone know where i can tailor clothes in bangkok?

what else can you do in bangkok other than massage?

and are the clubbing places safe? do they spike the drinks?

thanks

Well, the rule of the thumb for tipping is about 10 to 15% of your bill. Usually a traditional Thai massage is about 200 to 400 baht. So giving 20 to 50 baht is about 10 to 15%.

Please do not convert to Singapore dollars as the standard of living in Singapore and the standard in Thailand is very different.

For a massage that cost you around 200 to 400 baht (per hour) and you tip them a "couple of hundred" ? Where is the logic? That is not call spoil market, then what is that called?

You are either :-

1. Loaded and trying to show-off how rich you are

2. Clueless to what is called tipping.

3. Very poor at Maths.

4. Rich but dumb tourist

5. All the above.

Anyway, it is sucker like you that some of these people prey on. I would recommend that you read some travel books before going to a country.

Anyway, I have save you the trouble of finding a travel guide book and found you a nice link about tipping in Thailand.

Hi bangkok cruiser, 1st of all, i won't recommend tailoring at BKK. Although it's cheap to tailor clothes there, but the cutting and material are often less than desirable.

As for clubbing, i went to Bed Supper Club and thought it was quite a nice place, but the cover charge is abit expensive.

Koh Samui, I need u...

I would have to agree with gachi on this (although I would have put my point across much nicer). There are no dumb tourists. Only new tourists still learning about other cultures and how things work differently from what they are used to back home. When I go for a foot massage costing 250bht, if the service is good I would gladly give a tip of 50bhts. If it's really excellent then I would tip 100bhts. But ultimately there're no hard and fast rule about how much u want to tip. At the end of it, its your little token of appreciation for a service well done. And the tip should make not just the taker happy, but also the giver.

Guest so cheapo
Well, the rule of the thumb for tipping is about 10 to 15% of your bill. Usually a traditional Thai massage is about 200 to 400 baht. So giving 20 to 50 baht is about 10 to 15%.

20 baht tips? = S$0.85

50 Baht tips? = S$2.15

Travelling to Bkk, acting like a big timer, but so cheapo :swear: It's insulting to the recipientm :yuk:

Keep your tips for your upgrading ticket from economy class in budget airlines to business class :oops:

Guest typical cheapskate

Please do not convert to Singapore dollars as the standard of living in Singapore and the standard in Thailand is very different.

For a massage that cost you around 200 to 400 baht (per hour) and you tip them a "couple of hundred" ? Where is the logic? That is not call spoil market, then what is that called?

You are either :-

1. Loaded and trying to show-off how rich you are

2. Clueless to what is called tipping.

3. Very poor at Maths.

4. Rich but dumb tourist

5. All the above.

Anyway, it is sucker like you that some of these people prey on. I would recommend that you read some travel books before going to a country.

Anyway, I have save you the trouble of finding a travel guide book and found you a nice link about tipping in Thailand.

It’s true but it’s sad that the typical Sporeans when they travel overseas especially to countries which less developed than Spore, always wanted to act big and rich.

They always thought that 1S$ can buy everything because my S$ is very valuable, the living standard in bungalow of your 3rd world coutry is not comparable to my 3-room HDB flat because my flat is far more expensive than your bungalow.

One of the above example like the poster of this comment :swear: :yuk:

In my beloved country Spore, we don’t tip for any services because that’s your duty to serve me because I already paid for that and you are lucky that I patronise your shop and same thinking ‘must’ also apply to other country. It’s sad but it’s true.

There is a saying, when you in Rome do what the Romans do. Good Day :thumb:

Guest Aiyoyo

Quote from tipping in Thailand - the keyword is appreciated in restaurants, particularly where service charge is waived

"when you are in rome, do like the romans" - we cannot bring our cost and standard of living and apply it to thailand. according to my thai counterparts [friends/business associates], 100 Baht is [rather] standard. but 20/50 Bahts ?!?! - aiyo, saying khorb koon is better lah - and then, better dont say "i am from singapore' hor :D

Please lah, you guys think you very big shot giving big tips meh? It is because of tourist like you that you spoil market for others who patronise those outlet.

Did you know that when local Thai goes for massage they get a lower price while tourist like yourself pays for a higher price? I bet you guys are clueless about that right?

Anyway, it's your money, you guys are SO not Cheapo. :D :whistle:

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.