Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

On 5/23/2024 at 1:17 AM, psarthmei said:

Was just there this evening. Since it’s only a month old, the facilities are clean and top-notch.

Lotsa action in the crowded steam room, where lights are always turned off. Almost always standing room only. Some action in the well-lit sauna too. From

what I can tell, the crowd was mostly local. Mix of ages and body types.

Be sure to head to the cafeteria before 9pm for the free Japanese set meal (karaage or curry). I was there 9:05pm maybe, and could only get leftover curry.

is it convenient to get there ? more than 10mins walk 

https://www.google.com.sg/maps/dir/The+Bangkok+Christian+Hospital,+Suriya+Wong,+Bang+Rak,+Bangkok+10500,+Thailand/Maxwell+Onsen,+Surawong+Road,+Suriya+Wong,+Bang+Rak,+Bangkok,+Thailand/@13.7290587,100.5263755,18.16z/data=!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x30e29f2c89470e43:0x894e6a5b054869ff!2m2!1d100.5311343!2d13.7275443!1m5!1m1!1s0x30e299b10dceee71:0x81cb8e5dd444349e!2m2!1d100.5261415!2d13.7281322!3e3?hl=en&authuser=0&entry=ttu

does it open 24hrs? on wkends?

how many levels/floor?

21 hours ago, QinWei said:

It’s an easy walk from Chong Nonsi BTS. Don’t recall it being more than 10 minutes.

Open from 2pm to midnight on weekdays, and noon to midnight on weekends. 

Four floors but most folks stick to the first floor where the onsen, sauna and steam room are located.

2 hours ago, psarthmei said:

It’s an easy walk from Chong Nonsi BTS. Don’t recall it being more than 10 minutes.

Four floors but most folks stick to the first floor where the onsen, sauna and steam room are located.

Thank you for the details.  It is very kind and generous of you to share your knowledge here. 

12 hours ago, Expired Btm Uncle said:

Mostly strictly clean massage. Decent skill and very popular for gays looking for gd old massage. Tips reasonable at 100 baht too

Sorry if it's a silly question... but if it's a clean massage, why need to tip? (or just a general norm for a small tip?)

On 6/4/2024 at 12:33 PM, KevK said:

Sorry if it's a silly question... but if it's a clean massage, why need to tip? (or just a general norm for a small tip?)

not only prime massage. every massage shop most pay tip 100 baht good enough to give 

On 5/27/2024 at 11:54 AM, psarthmei said:

oooh it is just an onsen 
https://x.com/i/status/1797682042249122038

1) This is the entrance. The shop is right on the side of the road (near Sombun Phochana).

https://x.com/iamblackcatz/status/1797686313359180015

If you come by MRT, get off at Sam Yan, or BTS get off at Chong Nonsi.

You will need to continue your journey by Bolt, Grab or Taxi.

(2) When you enter the shop, the first thing that hits you is the smell.... it smells so good, like a spa. And most importantly, it is very clean.

The price is now 580 baht. This promotion is until the end of the year. The shop accepts Cash & QR.

580 baht gets you an onsen, you can relax, and you can eat everything you want. And the food the shop has prepared for you is not a joke.

if given you a set coupon

“Do not” throw it away. Because you have to use it to exchange for a food set. Very important ♨️

(11) The unlimited refill point is on this side. There are shaved ice, coffee, ice cream, syrup, sweet cold drinks, monthly desserts, plain water, tea. You can eat until the shop closes.

After 9:00 PM, there will be a pot of curry + Japanese rice for you to eat as much as you want because the kitchen is closed. There are also instant noodles. 😘

since it is mindfulness room 
we cannot do much??! or make noise

(15) Not yet finished. This floor, in addition to the Cafeteria, there are also rooms for relaxation.

That is the Salt Therapy Room and the Mindfulness Room.

For those who have just finished soaking and want to rest their eyes for a while, these 2 rooms are perfect. The air is good, the air is cool, and it is very easy to breathe. The blanket is good and has a light, pleasant smell.

and just a few beds on level 3

1 hour ago, QinWei said:

oooh it is just an onsen 

1) This is the entrance. The shop is right on the side of the road (near Sombun Phochana).

(2) When you enter the shop, the first thing that hits you is the smell.... it smells so good, like a spa. And most importantly, it is very clean.

The price is now 580 baht. This promotion is until the end of the year. The shop accepts Cash & QR.

580 baht gets you an onsen, you can relax, and you can eat everything you want. And the food the shop has prepared for you is not a joke.

“Do not” throw it away. Because you have to use it to exchange for a food set. Very important ♨️

(11) The unlimited refill point is on this side. There are shaved ice, coffee, ice cream, syrup, sweet cold drinks, monthly desserts, plain water, tea. You can eat until the shop closes.

After 9:00 PM, there will be a pot of curry + Japanese rice for you to eat as much as you want because the kitchen is closed. There are also instant noodles. 😘

(15) Not yet finished. This floor, in addition to the Cafeteria, there are also rooms for relaxation.

For those who have just finished soaking and want to rest their eyes for a while, these 2 rooms are perfect. The air is good, the air is cool, and it is very easy to breathe. The blanket is good and has a light, pleasant smell.

demmm.... sounds great!! Will definitely check this out + yunomori and see which is better :-)

3 hours ago, QinWei said:

oooh it is just an onsen 

After reading these details, I am so very tempted to go online and buy a plane ticket for Bangkok!  

But I have to first arrange for my time off.  Sigh.

3 hours ago, yhtang said:

After reading these details, I am so very tempted to go online and buy a plane ticket for Bangkok!  

Actually i hope it can be way more than just an “onsen”!!!

Actually he started sharing abt that onsen since 2022… just that i felt why no one here shared such details??

& i dont like to join the telegram, the vibes are very strange!!

3 hours ago, yhtang said:

Just do it!! I'm going 23-27 of August hehe. Can join me to explore.

9 hours ago, WesternSun said:

Another new gay onsen opened this month - Ryuu Onsen in Ratchayothin neighborhood. It's smaller than the nearby spots Kino Sento and Zen Onsen but the price is comparable. There are less number of play rooms and, as you'd expect, the actions are concentrated in the bathing and sauna area.

So long there is action, I suppose 😁

But on a serious note, thank you for the update.

On 6/6/2024 at 3:21 PM, QinWei said:

oooh it is just an onsen 

The food set is a Japanese bento? Is it nice and filling for lunch / dinner? Thanks for sharing!

9 hours ago, Kopi Gao said:

The food set is a Japanese bento? Is it nice and filling for lunch / dinner? Thanks for sharing!

Yea I saw some reviews and photos... it's either karaage and rice or Japanese curry rice... portions look quite big. On top of that, there are snacks and drinks which seem to be free flow.

The facilities look great as well so I'm looking forward to seeing it for myself in August :-)

2 hours ago, QinWei said:

i dont think Lunch is served 

but when dinner is served, it is to me a Supper time

I tot the mains stop at 9pm tho... but you can have supper elsewhere (or have something else for supper hehe).

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.