Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Guest nycboy123

Guys -Just came back from BKK and can report on comparisons of Hero and Allbury.

To anyone who has been to Hero, I have a question. Do they allow you to take home the guys overnight?

Not an expert in any way about take-home guys but this sort of arrangement is best done just between the two of you in private. Ask him nicely how much for an over-night stay. In that way, you save on the tips which you probably have to pay the owner of the sauna. If your masseur 'click' with you, such cordial arrangement should be easy.

I am sure this sort of request has been done before.

Anyway, do sure your 'report' on Hero and Albury please. We eagerly await your assessment.

I decided to take a short break and head to Bangkok this June. Also, company policy dictates I must clear my outstanding leave if not they will swallow it and not compensate me!

So I booked myself into The Courtyard by Marriott. They have this "stay 3 nights pay for 2" promotion so it is average $100SGD a night. I think quite OK la.

It is near Ratchdamri BTS station. I think that should be quite near Central World and Siam Paragon as well as Erawan Shrine?

Guest nycboy123

HERO VISIT – PART I

After reading this thread and particularly, thanks to ED’s narratives, I decided to look for Albury, Hero, Banana Club. The only massage place I visited before was V-Club. During my 3 day trip, I went four times to Hero and three times to Allbury. I will give a report of each visit and then a final assessment.

The first place I was going to visit was Albury. I went on a Monday afternoon. I found Sukhumvit Soi 11 which is right by the Nana BTS train station. I found Albury later but first, I made a wrong turn and ended up in Hero. If you want to go to Albury, walk along Sukhumvit Soi 11 past the Ambassador Hotel and then you reach a fork in the road. The right fork leads to Albury. The left fork leads to Banana Club and Hero.

I took the left fork. I saw Banana Club – saw a masseur standing outside. He looked cute but the Banana Club looked a little iffy- it was in a townhouse – unlike Hero and Allbury which were in bungalow complexes. Because I didn’t read anything about Banana Club in this thread, I skipped Banana Club.

I walked further until I stumbled onto Hero. Because I saw the picture of the Hero boys in this thread, I thought of giving this a try. Outside, one of the masseurs eyed me. He was really hot and out of this world.

I was surprised at the quality of the guys at Hero. 80% of the guys were really hot and it was really difficult to pick. So many guys, so little time. Most of the guys were lean and muscular. I picked two guys: Tun, the guy I eyed outside the house and Poon, a lean muscular guy.

I’ve never tried a four hand massage and was really curious about this. Tun and Poon gave a very sensual shower and gave a good job of scrubbing every part of my body. I was almost ready to cum just from the shower but held back. The start was promising.

Massagetime came. Tun massaged my legs while Poon massaged my shoulders. Tun had a nice 7.5 inch dick while Poon’s cock was 5 inches.. Poon never did a four hand massage and was very shy while Poon was all over me. Tun gave me his dick to play with during the massage.

When I turned over, both Tun and Poon played with my nipples and took turns sucking my dick. Poon sucked with a condom; Tun, without a condom. Tun sucked my balls as well. And then each took turns sitting on my cock. First Tun sat on me. Then Poon sat on me while I sucked Tun’s cock. Poon couldn’t take me all the way in and Tun returned and sat down on my cock until I came inside him (I had a condom). I didn’t suck Poon – just didn’t feel like it.

It was a great experience but I felt that the massage needed to be coordinated. I felt like Tun and Poon’s hands were all over the place. Before I left, Tun asked if I had anybody to have dinner with – which I thought was his way of asking of he could go out with me. But I wasn’t so sure – maybe it was just small talk. I liked Tun more than Poon – and looking back, I should just have stuck to Tun. I would have been happier.

At any rate, since I was curious about Albury --- I headed out. I’ll tell you about the first visit to Albury

Guest tomyum king

Nice narrative! :thumb: Especially being the first one to write about four-hand massage.

MORE please!!!

btw, how much you paid for four-hand?

Guest nycboy123

At Hero, I paid 700 baht entry plus 100 for the second guy. 1000 minimum tip to each guys - I paid Tun 2300 baht and Poon 1800 baht. How much do you guys usually tip? What is the grading scale?

The massage was good but uncoordinated (not choreographed or synchronized) - it was like sensations coming from all over directions. The sex though was great. Three fxxks, no clockwatching, great BJ service, great hand service. Couldn't ask for better.

When I went back to Hero, I tried Tun again - alone and will let you know how it went.

I'm happy to note that you did have a fantastic time at Hero, nycboy123!

But I do feel that the tips to the boys are a little on the high side. :lol:

It's always right to tip for a service well rendered, be it at a restaurant, bar or a sauna. For me, for an excellent massage service, the most that I've tipped the boy is 1500 bahts and they were most happy with that. For those slightly above average session, at least 1200 bahts. And for those real lousy one in term of service and attitude (yes, it does happen and you just want to get it over and done with), I'll just give the minimum 1000 bahts.

But that's just my practice anyway. For the kinda tips which you gave them, you could easily have worked out a deal for the boy to spend a night with you or something.

Hi ED,

Sorry if I mis-remember but you or someone said those boys in HERO never get fxxked for 4-hand session, right ? But after nycboy123's assessment, it seems everything is possible :whistle:

Pls continue, NYCboy123 ... so interesting :clap:

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

Guest bk boi

hi

just wondering if it's safe to go bkk now with the H1N1 scare? afraid will kenna quarantine when come back....it just takes one person on board the flight to catch it! and they will do all dat contact tracing.....anyone has any idea?

Guest nycboy123

DAY 1, PART 2 – ALBURY

AFTER STOPPING BY AT HERO, I wandered back. On the way back, I noticed that Sukhumvit Soi 11 was actually a fork. No wonder I couldn’t find Albury the first time I walked this road. Because the Soi is not really a straight road, but more like a road with extended arms. I turned the other fork and found Albury!

I took a 30 minute break at a nearby coffee shop and then went in Allbury. The bungalow looks a little shabby, like it had not been renovated for quite a while. It felt like going into my grandfather’s bungalow (which hasn’t been renovated as well for quite a while.) Inside, the interiors of Hero and the older bungalow of V-club seemed nicer. I almost retreated but then I thought, I’m only in Bangkok once in a while, why not give it a try. Don’t get me wrong though: it may be a little on the shabby side, but it is very clean.

The boys all stood in line in their open pit. It’s not super intimidating because there is a distance of at least 10 feet from your seat and the boys. But it did seem that all the boys were looking at you and waiting for a decision. Note: If you take forever, the boys go on their business. But I do have to admit that when the boys stand in attention staring at you, it’s a little shocking – but after a minute or so, you get used to it. In the end, this is all business.

Unlike in Hero where I had trouble choosing a boy because there were too many of them: of the 30 boys, I could have picked 15 easily off the top of my head. At Albury, it took me 5 seconds. There was only one I wanted – the one who didn’t stand in attention and was going on with his business. There was something missing in all the other guys – the X factor that the guys in Hero had. I think the casting agent at Hero did a fantastic job picking his guys.

I picked one guy – I didn’t hear his name so let’s call him Chit. Once you pick your guy, you go to the basement where the lockers are. The basement has a steamroom and showers. (At Hero, the shower is in the room; so the hanky panky can start in the shower; at Albury, you’re on your own In the shower area.)

The only reason I went to Albury is because of the reviews that I read and because one time, Albury’s website said that it had an orgy special. Because I only liked one guy, I guess no orgy today.

When Chit stripped, he looked promising. 7 inch dick. Nice body, nice abs, nice muscles. His massage was good. The strokes were very relaxing. He had a hard-on the whole time during the massage. He rubbed his cock against my body. He let his cock rub against my hands. The massage was so great – I almost fell asleep!

When he asked me to turn around, he licked my nipples – to my delight and did that for a long time. He sucked my balls and sucked my cock without a condom. He put his cock in my mouth without a condom. I was surprised – because at V-club and Hero, sucking is with a condom for both masseur and client. Hmmm.

No fxxking this time. I didn’t ask for it because I just fxxked two guys less than an hour ago. But I would have loved to fxxk Chit.

Over at Hero, I came as I fxxked Tun. Here at Albury, Chit gave me a mindblowing handjob. I came well and really hard. Great hand job. Spurts all over.

Before leaving (and as I was paying), I was offered a drink and a plate of fruit. Very refreshing. Oh, and a hand towel.

Would I come back --- well – this was a Monday and I was wondering if it was just slow…. That night, I slept so well. What stuck in my mind though – was how how Tun (not Chit, not Poon) was. Maybe I should have had dinner with him and brought him home… So, the next day, I went back to Hero.

I will tell the mamasan I am queen and I want 4 hands massage by the 2 men I chose. This is important because most cocky tops refuse to be fxxked in front of another top. Telling them you are btm, they will likely agree to service one btm together.

Sorry ED, I mis-remembered :P , it was not you who got 4 magic hands :rolleyes:

I'm happy to note that you did have a fantastic time at Hero, nycboy123!

But I do feel that the tips to the boys are a little on the high side. :lol:

It's always right to tip for a service well rendered, be it at a restaurant, bar or a sauna. For me, for an excellent massage service, the most that I've tipped the boy is 1500 bahts and they were most happy with that. For those slightly above average session, at least 1200 bahts. And for those real lousy one in term of service and attitude (yes, it does happen and you just want to get it over and done with), I'll just give the minimum 1000 bahts.

But that's just my practice anyway. For the kinda tips which you gave them, you could easily have worked out a deal for the boy to spend a night with you or something.

Eh somehow it is always more expensive to fxxk a manly guy than a gay bottom. Some would not let you no matter how much you tip. Same in Shenzhen and even the guys at Chinatown Point here.

Likewise, it is also cheaper if you are the manly bottom as the customer. You can get a good fxxk for free if you would let him.

Guest nycboy123

DAY 2, PART 1 – BACK TO HERO

When I woke up in the morning, I was thinking of Tun. If he was great in a threesome, he must be super awesome one on one. I was very curious. So, at 5 pm , there was I back at Hero.

Tun was there indeed. I looked at the other guys in the viewing room and the quality was just as good as the first day’s. You really have to think carefully. But I had my pick already. So I called Tun and he was ready.

Same formula as any Thai massage. You start with the shower which is in the room. In the shower, Tun kissed me, lathered me with soap all over my body, and washed me up. Everything was sensual all the way. I did the same with him and was very happy with my choice.

Massagetime came and wow – it was so much better than the 4 hand massage. I think it’s because the pressure points are clear. A 4 hand massage, if not choreographed well, is like a random explosion. A two hand massage has more direction. But I guess it all depends on your mood. Sometimes you just want 2 men with you. Sometimes, just one.

Tun used a lot of arm work. And body rubs. His cock felt really nice against my body, my hands. He rubbed his cock against my ass. I was really turned on by all this.

Then he turned me around. The one thing I noticed about the turnaround is that there’s not much massage that’s come with this turn around. Turnaround means let’s have sex. I would have loved to seen some front of the body massage… But I can’t complain.

Tun caressed my nipples. He knew I liked that and kept at it for a while. I could his wet dick and I stroked the crack of his ass. He sucked my dick – at first without a condom, and then decided to play safe with a condom, and then sat on my dick. He rode me for at least 10 minutes. He was sweating it out and then I fxxked him lying down, then doggy, then lying down with his legs in the air until he came, his juices spurting all over. I came all over his chest.

It was an hour and ten minutes. There was no rush. We just lay down and I found more about Tun. He didn’t go to school. He used to be a car repairman, got married, and then separated after he realized he liked having sex with men. After an injury, he tried working in Hero. He’s been there for 2 years. The money is good, he takes a cab to go home – an hour away from Bangkok. He takes off on Saturdays and Sundays.

I gave him a good tip. I asked if his ass hurt from all the fxxking and he said my satisfaction was his main concern. He liked being fxxked. A true courtesan, I have to say.

I was happy with my choice. As I left Hero… I noticed that a guy sitting outside was looking at me and then he looked away when I looked at him. I smiled and he smiled back. Not a seductive smile, but a “you seem nice” smile. Very genuine. Hmmm, round 2? I thought hard.

I decided to take a break at the nearby coffeeshop with some fruitshake. Albury , Albury. I decided that what the heck – I wanted to try Albury’s four hand massage. So off I went to Albury with a four hand in mind.

Guest Gay travellers

Hi i notice got alots of bangkok gurus here....

Can anyone offer any reviews on the Babylon Bed and Breakfast stay? anyone stays there before? All standard room have to share the common shower room and toilet, and the bed and breakfast just on top of the Babylon Sauna.

Its like u stay in a sauna. Rates even came with 2 ticket entrance to babylon sauna. haha. Any reviews?

If not, which hotel has the most gay occupants?

Thanks...

Guest Guest

How young are you, nycboy123??? You seem to have the stamina of a young stallion. Jumping from one sauna after a fxxk to the next. Excited to read your bangkok stories. Keep them coming.

Sorry I have not stayed in Babylon sauna. I think it's quite strange to stay in a sauna. It might sound nice but I dont think it will nice to be coop up in a packed place like that. Some more not really a hotel. Anyway, Malaysia Hotel, the gay friendly hotel, is just around the corner. Why not try that. Got many, many old gay men there. Though facility is a quite run-down really.

I think it's quite strange to stay in a sauna. It might sound nice but I dont think it will nice to be coop up in a packed place like that. Some more not really a hotel.

I think u havent seen these pictures before. Because i think u actually thought that the hotel room is like those dark private room in the sauna?

Anyway, present to u, voted the best Gay bed and breakfast in some foreign gay magazine (i think). I just happen to research on this b&b cos im staying there my next trip.

pic001.jpg

pic002.jpg

common_shower_and_toilet.jpg

Barrack Room from 1700 Bath

Toilet and open concept shower sharing with fellow gay hotel barrack room guest! Oh dear!

your_expansive_suite.jpg

Baroness Suite from 2800Bath

main.jpg

ultimate_privacy.jpg

Bvlgari garden Suite from 3500 bath

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Sorry I have not stayed in Babylon sauna. I think it's quite strange to stay in a sauna. It might sound nice but I dont think it will nice to be coop up in a packed place like that. Some more not really a hotel. Anyway, Malaysia Hotel, the gay friendly hotel, is just around the corner. Why not try that. Got many, many old gay men there. Though facility is a quite run-down really.

Babylon sauna is not your run-of-the-mill sauna. It IS of international standards. The sauna and the barracks has 2 separate entrance, therefore, you are not exactly staying in the sauna. Customer security is also well looked into via the card access doors and security guards. The "barrack rooms" does not come with attached shower because the fun is to have communal showers with other guest. You will be given a pass to visit the sauna when you stay at the barrack. Besides the barrack rooms, there are also executive and penthouse suites available. Breakfast is available till about 10+am. You are free to mingle and chat with guests there.

I find the barrack rooms, simple, clean and nice. I heard there are lots of actions going around in the barrack rooms, the communal showers, etc. after Babylon close at nite. The best part is that you can book the room from the internet or call to reserve the rooms. Though prices are slightly more expensive than other hotels, the "perks" are there.

For more on Babylon click link.

==================

Disclaimer : I am not the owner nor the spokeperson for any saunas nor do I own any shares.

Sorry I have not stayed in Babylon sauna. I think it's quite strange to stay in a sauna. It might sound nice but I dont think it will nice to be coop up in a packed place like that. Some more not really a hotel. Anyway, Malaysia Hotel, the gay friendly hotel, is just around the corner.

Apparently you have NOT visited the Babylon Barracks.

The rooms were tastefully decorated and their service and food is simply great and inexpensive.

Just for the fun of it, I stayed there one night and the experience is really fun fun fun.

(Coincidenatlly, a group of cute Hongkongers were staying there too)

Have you tried showering together with 6 cute people? :twisted:

And you are not coop up there; theres gym, swimming pool, movies/TV room, sun deck, cafe with great food, nice people to chat up etc etc......one day is not enough! And you can cross over to the suana anytime during opening time.

But if you are comparing Babylon with any of the saunas here, sorry to say, none can compare in any area.

Thanks for putting photos of Babylon hotel's rooms here, they are beautiful room.

Apart from the cost (quite expensive compared to others), I won't stay here because ... how can you sleep when people are moaning whole nights :whistle:

Anyway, waiting for nycboy123's DAY 2 Part 2 :rolleyes:

Thanks for putting photos of Babylon hotel's rooms here, they are beautiful room.

Apart from the cost (quite expensive compared to others), I won't stay here because ... how can you sleep when people are moaning whole nights :whistle:

Anyway, waiting for nycboy123's DAY 2 Part 2 :rolleyes:

Actually, their penthouse rooms are comparable to 5 star hotel prices. Imagine how much you will pay for a suite room at the Shangri-la or Banyan Tree. Where got complimentary sex sauna access some more.

To be fair, there really isn't so much action going on there on non-peak seasons. I've stayed there on non-holiday weekdays and you can sleep quite peacefully without much moaning/groaning. The clientele there can be quite mixed as will - am sure some of you sticky rice queens won't want to drop the soap while sharing the shower with a horse hung European top!

A big downer for me is that the sauna only opens at noon so you can't really tan around the pool between breakfast and noon.

For the ambience and quality of service, its not that expensive considering that the entrance fee to the sauna is also inclusive.

Its OK with the moaning the whole night and anyway, you don't sleep till morning hehe. :twisted:

By then its peaceful slumber till noon with all the spent bodies all around you. :P

And groupie shower before adjourning for lunch.

I decided to take a short break and head to Bangkok this June. Also, company policy dictates I must clear my outstanding leave if not they will swallow it and not compensate me!

So I booked myself into The Courtyard by Marriott. They have this "stay 3 nights pay for 2" promotion so it is average $100SGD a night. I think quite OK la.

It is near Ratchdamri BTS station. I think that should be quite near Central World and Siam Paragon as well as Erawan Shrine?

I stayed at Courtyard last yr when I was there.. Think I paid more though.. About S$170 per night.. But its a really nice and standard 4.5* hotel with the good frills and all. Location is abit off the road though.. So you might have to walk a bit or take a cab everywhere..

I will be heading over to BKK with my BF this yr again from next fri to the following tues. (5th to 9th June 09). Anyone gonna be there too? =P

Decided on a much cheaper hotel coz I am more of a backpacker person due to me being more price conscience and dun see the need in too good a hotel when we will be hanging out of it most of the time anywayz, and he is someone who needs a good hotel comforts..

Anywayz, that's why we will be staying in a studio apartment this time: Citadines Bangkok Sukhumvit 8. Very cheap for quite a nice room. Only 1740B a nite. Almost half price of Courtyard.

Just spent a long time reading the entries in this thread and am feeling soooo excited about the trip!

I am so gonna try ED's much raved Tom Yum Koong at Thai Peppery, The Pizza Company and ice-cream @ Swensons!

Will be skippin the sexcapades though coz going with BF.

However, we might be interested to watch the boy shows... We missed it the last time we were there coz of timing or something...

So can some kind souls here pls guide me on the best place to go for that? We wun need to touch any of the boys that is, just wanna pop in one of the joints to see what the boy show is about.. What time is the best to go? The last time we went to the one in Patpong and apparently either they dun have shows everyday/ depends on crowd or timing, we never got to catch any shows.. Just pop in for a drink and left..

Also, any good recommendations for the trans cabaret shows? Went to the one in Asia Hotel the last time but wasnt too wowed... The stage was too small...

We will also be visiting the Zoo this time! Any idea is Dusit Zoo worth a visit? I actually wanna visit a zoo where I can play and touch with tiger cubs (as on TV shows) but I have no idea which zoos have that...

And of course, the Shopping!!!

I read that Platinum, Pantip and Bayoke are good places to start with, however, anyone know of better wholesale places for menswear coz I've been to Platinum and most of the stuff are for ladies...

I look forward to some kind guidances soon!! And if anyone happens to be going BKK on the same dates, do drop me a msg and maybe we can go chill/ shop together when there! =)

Guest nycboy123

DAY 2, PART 2

After seeing Tun at Hero, I headed to Albury. With the objective of having a four handed massage or maybe try their orgy special.

Stepping into Albury, I couldn’t find anyone I was attracted to except for Chit, whom I had picked yesterday for a one-on-one. Yesterday, I spent 2 seconds in picking Chit. Now, I probably spent ten minutes trying to figure out who the second pick would be. There were probably twenty guys to pick from and unlike Hero, there was a lack of out-of-this world attractiveness. I would rather go to the sauna or the bars than pick the remaining Albury choices. The body type of the guys were the same in Hero and Albury. Nevertheless, the Albury boys lacked that X-factor.

It was almost like choosing the person I did not NOT LIKE the least. So, I choose one guy who seemed cute. Nice face, toned body. But that was it. Not va-va-voom. Off I went with Chit and the guy 2 – whose name I did not get. Let’s call him Hom. Obviously, with the lack of choices, there would be no orgy special. Just a threesome.

Chit and Hom talked to each other in Thai in the room – probably about the choreography. Who knows, I had no idea. Chit flexed his chiseled figure and stroked his cock. Hom – when he stripped – had a decent body but his cock was a little too below average for me – nothing to write home about. I could have picked better elsewhere… Oh well.

So here came the four handed massage. Again, no coordination. I kind of thought a four handed massage would be out of this world. Not in this case. Chit and Hom’s hands were swarming all over in directions. I felt like my skin was being pulled in different directions. No mind blowing feeling - worse than Hero. I guess the legit four hand massage is at a professional spa and this was just let’s pretend.

The interesting twist came midstream. Hom lifted my body from behind and stroked my cock while I sucked Chit’s dick without a condom. Chit has a great dick. Hom sucked me from behind. I have to say this was mind-blowing. Better than the duo at Hero. Note that this was not out of the massage realm. I didn’t suck Hom’s cock back – not that there was a lack of interest but he was busy doing other things.

Like riding my cock. Whatever he lacked in dick, he compensated with ass. He rode like he was riding a horse and I wanted to shoot so badly. I moaned with intense pleasure. And then Hom stopped. Chit whom I thought was a pure top, rode my cock. He had a hard time letting me in his ass – I could tell that he only topped once in a while. He was so tight that even fxxking him with a condom felt great. I kind of liked the look of pain in his face – at first I thought it was acting, but then I realized it was real (Hom did not have this problem by the way.) While Hom easily took me in a while ago, I had to ease myself gradually into Chit. Like fxxking a virgin ass. Slowly and sure until he was relaxed. Hom sucked my nipples and while Chit slowly rode my cock – in slow motion. Fast – Hom. Slow – Chit and then Hom came back to ride me (another round of condoms) and Chit fed me his big cock. Man, I came like a geyser inside Hom. Great ending. Hom came together with me. Chit came and shot all over me.

The session lasted an hour and ten minutes.

All in all, it was OK. Mindblowing but average for a threesome. The saving grace was Hom being able to a super bottom. He really knew how to provide pleasure with his ass. I wish we had skipped the massage and just had great sex.

Both the clients and the masseurs use the same facilities in the locker room and shower area. Chit introduced me to one of his friends – whom he said would be good in a threesome. But the friend wasn’t cute at all. One of the masseurs in the lockerroom asked me in English how I got a bubble butt – I told him from cycling. He joked with me and teased that he would pay to be a client of mine. Very friendly guys.

After dressing up – on my way out – I did see one cute masseur I would have picked (instead of Hom). Even though Hom was a great fxxk, if I were to do it again, I wouldn’t pick him. The great fxxk compensated for the so-so massage. That was it. All’s well ends well.

I left Sukhumvit Soi at around 8 pm and I thought that I just wanted to see whatever happened to V-club after the move. And maybe check out how Chakran turned out after the move of V-club. I’ll let you know in Part 3, Day 2.

Thanks Frossil! I will go check out Mambo! Any idea how much is the tickets and what time should I be there? Buy the tickets at the doors?

BKKBoi: Thanks for the recommendation! Is Jupiter a boy show or the trans cabaret?

From what I know, the ticket should be between 500 - 800 THB. There are 2 shows each day. You can buy the ticket at the door.

Go for Jupiter show too. I think dirnk should be 250 THB

I’ll let you know in Part 3, Day 2.

Oh my GOD, there is Episode 3 this Season 2 :rolleyes: ??? so exciting :clap:

In a moment, I remember all the bois name Tun, Chit ... than my colleagues's name :yuk:

But just want to be sure that leading actor is only TOP, right ? and all other supporting-actress are bottoms or versatiles ... so I won't confused who fxxk who ... why the director did not try to let the supporting fxxk each other ? or is it in Season 3 ?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nycboy123

DAY 2 PART 3 – V CLUB AND CHAKRAN

After having heard in this forum about V Club moving to sister company Chakran – I was curious. So after Albury, I headed to V Club.

V Club was the first massage parlor I’ve ever been in my whole life. I had read about it on utopia.com. V-Club is located in a nice bungalow house near Chakran. The bungalow was very well maintained and clean. Nice steam room and showers. A number of photo shoots for Heat Magazine were done there. When I first visited, the boys were free to roam all over the house I recall the boys were drop dead gorgeous – a notch above Hero. A year later, the boys sat behind a glass wall – just like Hero. The boys were hot –but this time a notch below Hero. The mama-san very friendly. In my first time in V-Club, I picked a guy from Chang Mai with a ten inch dick. Very very nice dick. I still fantasize about him. A year later, I picked a similar guy – six inch dick, nice lean body, tall. A good lay. No fxxking though. Just sucking…

The entrance to Chakran is separate from the entrance to V-Club. To go to V-Club, you have to go all the way along the side and then up. V-Club occupies the former gym and restaurant of Chakran. Chakran used to have a nice gym with mood lighting. The gym now got moved to a different section of the compound and has stark white fluorescent lights. Not very face friendly, I guess.

The V-Club lounge is very swanky. Very strong air conditioning. The owner clearly spent money to jazz up the place. The boys sits behind the glass wall. And unlike Hero, the boys were just okay. Mostly twinks who are naturally thin and who don’t go to the gym. The Hero guys are more muscular (although on the lean side). After 1 minute in the place, I turned around and headed to Chakran. Two thumbs down for V-Club. It was not the same V-Club it used to be. I wonder what happened.

I went to Chakran and true enough, there were a number of cute guys. Cuter than the V-Club boys. From Chakran, you can see the lounge of V-Club. Just figures moving around – nothing clear. Unlike paying for a rentboy – going to Chakran does require a little effort. Boy, renting a guy is so easy. After ten minutes of cruising around –I hate the Thai steamrooms because they are pitch black– one guy sucked my dick in the rooftop terrace. He was a great sucker. His mouth was so warm. He wanted me to come in his mouth and I shot into his mouth. So good, so warm to come into a mouth. Great guy, great mouth. And it was free!

Tired, tired, tired – I went back to the hotel and crashed. I was thinking of how nice it would be fxxk Tun in the hotel room. On to Day 3 then.

• 3 weeks later...

Just came back from another hardcore trip from BKK. Will write more when I have more time away from work.

Just to let you guys know that Albury is having a re-opening special this Sat- if you happen to be Bkk during this period. Free massage. That means you only pay for the boys. But I must say the boys at Albury are no match for those at Hero... but still one does get very good service there. wink.

Guest nycboy123

Day 3, Part 1

At 4 pm, I went to Hero to bang Tun’s ass.

After 3 days of going to Hero, I have to say the guys in Hero are of top quality. Any day of the week. I had some guys that I wanted to try but I decided to go for quality since this was my last day in Bangkok. I guess – save the best for last.

Tun and I fooled around in the shower. There and then, I entered him from behind while he moaned. That was just a warm-up. Tun asked me if I wanted to get fxxked; I said no, not that time. He said he wanted my ass. I would have wanted him to fxxk me. But as a matter of policy, I would not want to be fxxked in a brothel or by a rentboy. Particularly by a rentboy in a brothel.

As Tun massaged my back, he rubbed his cock around my ass. He put his cock in my hands and let me stroke him. Such a great cock. He stood in front of me and I sucked his cock while he massaged my shoulders and my head. As I sucked his cock, I fingered him.

The massage turned into good-time sex as Tun sat on my cock. He rode the length of my cock like he was on a horse. Up and down, up and down until I hit his g-spot and he came all over my chest. He apologized because he was trying to hold back but could not.

I wasn’t ready to come though. I wanted more. I fxxked him doggy and he moaned harder. I asked him if he was in pain and he said not to worry, just to keep fxxking him. Wow, great customer service. I fxxked him while he lay on his stomach, I fxxked him sideways, and then backed to him sitting on me.

As I came, he fingered my ass and then he just lay kissing me for five minutes.

He gave me his cell number and then I kissed him goodbye. What a great guy. I tipped him well. Particularly for letting to be fxxked even after he – accidentally – came.

On my way out, I noticed a guy who was staring at me. I glanced at him and he looked away, shyly and then he looked back. I smiled. He smiled back. Oh wow, I wanted another round. This was the guy that had given me furtive glances a few days ago. Hmmm, I liked this guy too!

But I just had to take a break first. Also I wanted to go to Albury to see if a guy that I saw the night before might be there.

• 2 weeks later...

Morning guys! I have just confirmed another Bangkok trip from 15 Oct to 19 Oct ! This time I vowed to finish the unfinished missions I set last March :twisted: :twisted:

I also have confirmed hotel rooms at Ibis Nana Hotel, a new hotel under the Ibis brand. Not sure whether I recalled correctly, but this hotel is gay-friendly as well from what I heard.

Last visit, I get to try the Fried Sea Bass with Fish Sause which was very very very delicious. Any recommendations where I can get this yummy dish again ?

:smokin: :smokin:

Thanks y'all !

Guest SawaDeeKrab
going to bkk this dec alone. any1 got info about gay back pack hotel in bkk? or gay friendly normal bp hotel?

Try this

http://www.baansaladaeng.com/

Stayed there before last time when airport closure. Owner is Angmoh with his Thai BF.

Very handsome BF. Very helpful and helping me how to get out of Bangkok by train to Hatyai and so on so on.

A walking distance to Suriwong area (Go go bar) and DJ Disco.

(Walking distance here not quite near like u walk from Citihall Mrt via Link Mall to get Suntec distance)

A block walking to small alley after alighting Saladaeng BTS - surrounded with lots street vendor and shop houses. and a nice local hawker centre just next to it (yummy cheap mango sticky rice)

Have facebook link too

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bangkok-Thai...eng/12674861870

May be his ex customer worldwide

No idea whether their price included in your backpack category prize

Morning guys! I have just confirmed another Bangkok trip from 15 Oct to 19 Oct ! This time I vowed to finish the unfinished missions I set last March :twisted: :twisted:

I also have confirmed hotel rooms at Ibis Nana Hotel, a new hotel under the Ibis brand. Not sure whether I recalled correctly, but this hotel is gay-friendly as well from what I heard.

Last visit, I get to try the Fried Sea Bass with Fish Sause which was very very very delicious. Any recommendations where I can get this yummy dish again ?

:smokin: :smokin:

Thanks y'all !

Can find along the sea food stall at Saladaeng..... My favourite is deep fried sea bass with garlic.

Guest MuscleLover

Saw this secret video of Tawan posted elsewhere, and tot bangcock lovers would like it. :thumb: Only 2 of the guys don't work at Tawan. Muscle lovers surely would salivate over it. :P

Guest Malaysia Hotel

All of you are very experience, can give me some tips?

Where do you guys booked your hotel? Is it on their website directly or through third party website? Can third party website be trusted, because most of them offer lower prices.

Planning to stay at Malaysia Hotel Bangkok, which website so i go and booked? Any ideas? thanks a lot.

Where do you guys booked your hotel? Is it on their website directly or through third party website? Can third party website be trusted, because most of them offer lower prices.

Planning to stay at Malaysia Hotel Bangkok, which website so i go and booked? Any ideas? thanks a lot.

You can safely book directly with credit card from :

www.asiarooms.com

www.sawasdee.com

i m going to bkk this dec. need some guidance from all sifu here to get affordable accom n travel guide eg.24 hours sauna/meeting place which allow patron to stay overnite without extra charges or have big big locker for my luggage, or gay hostel/motel for backpack tourist, or any nice atmosphere bar/pub with affordable charge, or any "shd visit" gay related tourist spot, bla bla bla...

thanks in advanced. :D

For Malaysia Hotel, I think the best way is writing down their phone number, once you land to Bangcock, give them a call to check the availability.

Booking using credit card in Bangcock is not a good idea.

i m going to bkk this dec. need some guidance from all sifu here to get affordable accom n travel guide eg.24 hours sauna/meeting place which allow patron to stay overnite without extra charges or have big big locker for my luggage, or gay hostel/motel for backpack tourist, or any nice atmosphere bar/pub with affordable charge, or any "shd visit" gay related tourist spot, bla bla bla...

thanks in advanced. :D

I think the best way is reading all posts in this topic first then you will know where to go, which hostel/hotel you should stay with your budget ... I dont think any sauna there or any country can have big locker to store your luggague.

Guest guest

Bangkok is fun if you are fair. There are so many advertising everywhere for whitening creams for women and even for men. From expereince and from many Thai men telling me, even str8 men will find fair men fxxkable. If you like str8 men and dont mind the ordinary look older Thai men, get your Thai friends to intro you sure have many str8 men wanting to see you naked get excited and fxxk you.

That is why every year I go at least one time and have sex nonstop. Str8 men fxxking very different from gays because they are dont like to see another man's asshole so dirty to them. Most of them even cannot get hard and must watch str8 video and pxxn pics to get hard. But many say I am even fairer and softer skin than most Thai women. I always tell my friends that I will not act like women but they can still treat me like women they can be rough to me. That is why they come even if they not sure can fxxk me or not. Because those who tried all know I really very obey in bed like sex toy. But after they get hard they sure want to poke into a hot hole. Then no choice they see my hole clean and nice they try. Once inside they dont care anymore and automatically fxxk like mad. Since I already garantee they can anyhow fxxk me they enjoy how they like to use me. They feel my silky smooth skin and my boucy like fishballs breasts. Really more enjoyed than a real woman. Garantee they sure tell more friends haha.

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.