Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Will be heading to BKK next month. But this time with my sister. We are thinking of staying at Sofitel Bangkok Silom Hotel Bangkok. Anyone stayed there before? :D Can recommend?

I used to stay there often a couple of years back until the rates have increased significantly. During my stay there, I enjoyed it very much with the nice wood finishing in the room and nice breakfast. Room is large and clean. Bringing someone back for the night discreetly is not a problem too. :lol:

The only problem I recall is that they have a very small pathetic swimming pool. If you want to take the BTS, it is about 8 to 10 min slow walk there. I heard that opposite the hotel is the cemetery.

Enjoy your stay in BKK!

Tks, gpfun! 8 to 10 min walk away! Hmm.... I think I will reconsider this hotel. It's either this or Arnoma. And we are looking for some place new and nice to stay. At least with Arnoma, the hotel is surrounded by so many attractions. After watching a late-night movie and some shopping at BigC, can just casually stroll back.

Guest Just Asking

Just wondering if it's a worthwhile getting a good Samsonite luggage there in Bangkok. Quite expensive getting it here so wondering if its cheaper over there. Going there next month. Thinking of just going with a small bag and coming back with many shopping items all nicely packed in the new luggage- if its cheap lah.

Tks, gpfun! 8 to 10 min walk away! Hmm.... I think I will reconsider this hotel. It's either this or Arnoma. And we are looking for some place new and nice to stay. At least with Arnoma, the hotel is surrounded by so many attractions. After watching a late-night movie and some shopping at BigC, can just casually stroll back.

No problem. Not too sure if Arnoma has undergone renovation lately. Was not really that great shape when I was there a few years back. Also, it is a nightmare getting a taxi there from the hotel as the main road facing the hotel and opposite the ex-World Trade Centre is always jammed with bad traffic jams. But having said that, it has good location as it is near the main shopping centres and eating places. For me, I still prefer the accommodations near Silom, so that I can just walk back after a late night out and save the hassle of getting taxis who dun mind charging by the meter.

Guest -friend-

Ed, I think u need to know that the Princess hotel will be undergoing a renovation next month. I checked the site. Its a good hotel. A bit on the steep side though.

Guest bkkslut
Ed, I think u need to know that the Princess hotel will be undergoing a renovation next month. I checked the site. Its a good hotel. A bit on the steep side though.

Just came back from BKK last week and stayed at PP. Yes, it's already undergone renovation on the upper floors. Was given a room at the 21st floor which they say the 'highest' now coz the rest of the floors above is under renovation. Hope u enjoy ur stay in BKK.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bangcock

Most of the masseurs there are 'versatile'. If you have the money, they can and will do almost anything. :lol: But to be very safe, it's best to ask the 'mamasan' if the muscular masseur (and you can find many muscular masseurs there) can play bottom.

• 2 weeks later...

It's quite sad to see Bangkok descending into chaos again and now even Phuket and Krabi airports are under siege from the protesters though Hat Yai airport is now open again. Glad I came back on Tuesday when the mass 'D-day' protest started. If you are in Bangkok, you wont be aware of it or feel any bad vibes at all. You wont be even know about the protest unless you are reading the papers or watching the news. Though everywhere you do sense the presence of extra police and security force around the city center.

In this last trip (as I went with my family), we stayed at Novotel Siam and I cant think of a more centrally-located hotel than this. Excellent service all around though the security is quite tight. There's always a security man near the lift who will greet you and also, I suspect, prevent you from bringing a companion back to your room at night. Just directly behind the hotel is a row of traditional massage joints. We went for a massage, whether it's foot, whole body, thai or aromatic, everyday during our stay. I almost got sick of massage. Among the joints are Marble House, Chang Massage, Issey, Phuket and Miss Puke. Guess which is the least popular??? Well, it happens to be Marble House. There are always girls or auties sitting outside their shop and when one peeked inside, it's always empty. Wonder why. The most popular one, always packed and which I had the best massage during this trip, is the one called Change Massage. Will reveal more when I have tghe time.

Edited by erection day

It's quite sad to see Bangkok descending into chaos again and now even Phuket and Krabi airports are under siege from the protesters though Hat Yai airport is now open again. Glad I came back on Tuesday when the mass 'D-day' protest started. If you are in Bangkok, you wont be aware of it or feel any bad vibes at all. You wont be even know about the protest unless you are reading the papers or watching the news. Though everywhere you do sense the presence of extra police and security force around the city center.

Precisely , such chaos will impact on the surrounding travel environment in Thailand.It s better to do in door activities in hotel..

• 4 weeks later...

I wish I know where to recommend you places for a traditional massage by male masseurs. Truth be told, proper male masseurs are not very popular there. :lol: Most of the massage palours have got more female masseurs. On my last trip, there was this massage joint just opposite the hotel Novotel where they have a few male masseurs (or I suppose they are masseurs and not just general workers). The problem is that it's quite embarrashing to ask specifically for a male masseur when there are so many female ones to go round. :lol:

Anyway, an earlier post by?spa? suggested this place- 'Sanctuary Spa has pretty decent massage. Not too far off, somewhere opp Lumphini Tower, walk into an alley with lots of food stalls, look out for 2 blocks yellow in colour, like HDB flat. The spa is at the foot of the block. It's quite an old place, but well kept, clean, service good. It's not crowded though situated at a somewhat busy area. If there's a therapist by the name 'Sitt' still there, you'll enjoy his skills. One of the best i've tried.'

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have just returned from another fun-filled (and safe :D) trip from Bangkok and the city of smiles is a little different this time around. A lot quieter.

I arrived at Suvarnabhumi on a night flight last week and the first sign of almost non-activity at one of Asian's busiest airport was quite eerie. I walked straight to the immigration officer without having to queue up- the first time for me. Walking out of immigration, I saw only 3 thai tourist agents holding up guest identification signboards at the arrival gate. The airport seemed like a ghost town. I guess the tourists are still giving Bangkok a miss.

There seemed to be less people everywhere. But not so at Chatuchak- it was still teeming with many, many bargain-hunting tourists last Saturday. But if you observe carefully at the Mrt and, in the surest indication of all, at the crowd at the four-face buddha, you will feel the drastic drop in tourists. Which might not be a bad thing. :D

My usual massage joint lowered their foot massage fee to only 150 bahts. It used to cost over 200 bahts. And I got upgraded to a 'superior' room- another first for me.

Will post more about my trip when I have more time.

Edited by erection day

The title of this thread is My Trip to Bkk, but I haven't been there yet..

I will be there though, during the new year.. I hope it will not be so crowded..

Would like to ask for recommendations to have a nice dinner on new year's eve.. a good value for money restaurant (incl those in hotels).. I will be around nana/asoke area,, but would not mind travelling say, near to the river for some spectacular views of the skyline or river..

will there be fireworks?

Sorry, I dont know any great restaurants at Nana area. I am not really a food person. BUT if you are in BKK, please try the tomyum soup at Paragon basement food court- Thai Peppery. It is the best tomyum in the whole of Thailand, IMMO. :lol: I licked the last drop of the soup and wanted more but being a bottom, too much chilli means upset stomach, so I exercised restraint.

Ah, one more thing. Do count your change very carefully. I was rather upset after realising that the cashier had short-change me by 100 bhts after I gave her a 1000 bhts. But I was already a distance away, looking at the tempting food displays when I counted, and double checked and realised. I was too far away and also did not want to create a scene. So, it was a lesson to me. It did spoil my mood for a while though. But this is not the first time. On my other trip, the stupid server at Macdonald Chit Lom almost short-changed me by 900 bhts!!! It's true but of course I was angry and demanded the difference straight away.

Talking about Nana area. I dropped by the station twice there to visit one of my regular massage joint- Albury and also to try the 'straight' massage at the Ambassador Hotel Health Center. Here is my report-

So much has been said about AHHC that I felt that I must at least visit it once. So during one lazy afternoon, I thought I would swing by there to get a proper, no hanky-panky massage by a supposedly straight thai masseur. Alas, I wish I have read the excellent thread in the main forum- Massage Stories. First of all, I didn't know you can pick your masseur from a photo album. More on that later.

Anyway, to get to Ambassador Hotel is very easy. Just alight from Nana station, walk down and turn to the first street that you see. Walk about 200m down the road and on a sprawling space on your right, you should see the imposing Ambassador Hotel. It only looks imposing from the outside. But once you walk in, you soon realise it isnt really a great hotel. More 3-star than anything. The lobby is kind of big and empty and the hotel reception is really located right inside the hotel. But for guys like us looking for the Health Center, just head all the way straight until you see the escalator. There are signs indicating where the Health Center is. Don't go to the first floor beauty spa, they do massage also- that is the expensive one. The center is on the third floor.

Walking up a flight of steps to the center, I was greeted by a plump female receptionist- there were two of them there. As it was my first time there, I quickly told them I needed a massage and please sent only a male masseur. Ah, here is where reading past posts from BW helps. If only I knew I could choose a masseur. In any case, the receptionist shouted out a name and a young average-looking male masseur came over. Not really my type but what to do? Anyway I told myself I was there to get a proper kneading, to ease the knots of my muscles. We proceeded to the room but not before I spied on a quite yummy mature masseur there. You can easily recognise them by their uniform.

I was told to take a shower and that he would be back later with his oils and stuff. So I quickly showered and took off all my clothes. At this point, I was a little unsure whether I should be totally naked or just with my briefs on. He came in a little while still fully-clothed. As he was preparing the oil, I think I felt asleep as the room was quite dimly lit.

Soon, he was massaging away. I seriously dont think his massage was all that great. A little lacking in strength. I also noted his hands were caressing the thighs area more often than necessary. :lol: Ah well, so much for a proper massage. Soon he climbed onto the bed and after a few strokes, I could feel his cock near my ass. So, he was already naked. You know the thai are great with their body to body massage. After grinding his body to mine many times, I was aroused. But as I didnt really fancy him, it ended happily with just a hj. That was good enough for me. You could feel him up and he has a nice sort of body, not much muscle but a firm and well-kept young torso nonetheless. After that, he proceeded with the rest of the massage including a rather good head massage.

So, all in all, not bad for a gay massage place in a straight setting. But if you want that sort of massage, there are many other places offering better looking masseurs and happier ending. I was a little pissed that I didnt get to choose my masseur. Maybe i would have been happier if I have gone with the other mature masseur. Well, maybe another time. :lol:

http://www.amtel.co.th/bangkok/special-offers.html#spa

Will post on Albury when I have more time.

Ah... Albury. The name itself brings a ready smile to my face. It is the very first gay massage haven in Bangkok which I visited and 8 times out 10, I walked away not disappointed.

On my last trip after one particularly uneventful afternoon at a bkk sauna, and feeling horny, I made my way via Nana station to Albury. This place is quite easy to find. About a 10 min walk away from the station. For those who don't want to get all sweaty, do hail one of those motobike and you should be at Albury doorstep in no time. As I said before, the best time to visit a gay massage center is to go between 6 to 8pm. That's when all the men have just turned up and you should have your pick of the best.

This time I went there a little late. About ten. And I was the only customer there. I don't know if the other customers were smarter and had came and left. Or maybe the tourists had avoided visiting bkk during that week. In any case, there were only about 15 masseurs left. Most of them were quite ok only but one cocky-looking mascular guy caught my eyes and I remembered we had quite a passionate session before.

Choosing a masseur at Albury is a less daunting affair altogether. The distance between your seat and the masseurs at the gym are quite far apart. So there are less pressure here. Believe me, if you have 30 plus masseurs all standing and preening in front of you and looking at you to pick them, it can be quite intimidating.

The massage was pretty ok, as expected. But the body masage was unforgettable. When you have a handsome guy turned on, with a hugh and erected cock constantly rubbing against your ass many times during a vigorous body-to-body massage, probing but not penetrating, you are sure to be on cloud nine. After a while, with the condom on his big cock, it was the best fxxk I had for a long time. He is a great top. Taking his time to move his cock fully in. Slowly coaching me to relax. And once it was fully in, it was a hard and long fxxk. And I dont feel much pain at all. This is what I called a great top. Lots of kissing, piah piah fxxking. :lol: Thinking about it make me hard again. That night, I had the best cum for a long, long time. He also cum, rather loudly I thought with a grin. I gave him a good tip and left.

Albury's setting is lovely and still well-maintained, though showing some signs of wear and tear now. But I hope to go there again. Maybe at an earlier time. So got more men to choose. :lol:

Albury Men’s Club Bangkok

71/1 Sukhumvit Soi 11

Bangkok, Thailand

Ambience :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Men :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I forgot to rate Ambassador Hotel Health Center - here is it:

Ambience :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Men :thumb: :thumb:

Near Nana, there is another famous sauna- Hero. BUT I got lost trying to find the place. I took a wrong turn and found Banana Club instead. So maybe will try again on my next trip. This time I will take the motorbike.

Edited by erection day

Near Nana, there is another famous sauna- Hero. BUT I got lost trying to find the place. I took a wrong turn and found Banana Club instead. So maybe will try again on my next trip. This time I will take the motorbike.

Hero is further down at the same street as Banana Club

Edited by Andy@Tokyo

V-Club, which used to be my second favourite massage joint, has moved its location to Chakran Sauna since December last year. It occupies the back end of the sauna. Not just the location has been changed. It seems to me like the management has also been revamped. And not all changes are good. This change in V-Club is certainly not welcomed. By me at least. :lol:

To get to the new V-Club, walk as you would to Chakran. But do not head into the extrance. On the small passageway on the left, you walk a very short distance and look out for a flight of stairs on your right which will lead you to its spanking new premises. The place certainly looks good.

I went there on an weekday evening at about 7pm (an excellent time to pick your guys). Upon entering, I already saw the few tables next to me occupied by a few Asians. Most likely Singaporeans! The mamasan was pretty busy moving between tables. Even the mamasan has changed. Whatever happened to those friendly tranny mamasans whom you can easily convey your desire and choice to??? Now 'she' has been replaced by a young guy who looked barely just out of the school. So I sat down and had a good look. OMG! Sitting behind the glass partition were all the masseurs and THEY WERE ALL TWINKS!!! All very young, petite and thin. Well, some slightly muscular ones as well. But where were the hunks? The new management seems to have gone down the same path as the other common massage place (Arena, Aqua, etc). Hiring only the very young.

You know, I have seen the best looking men ever at V-Club. Drop-dead gorgeous, can't-take-my-eyes-off-you types. Guys who looks like men. Like movie stars. And I am not kidding about the last part. There were a few muscular ah-beng there too. I can't forget the hot session with that pale hunk with nice, nice tattoos. Now the masseurs there looks like your younger cousins.

I looked and looked hard that evening and there was just no connection at all. No desire. And when the mamasan moved off to the other table, I quickly made my exit. It was a big dissappointment for me.

Why? Why? Why? But of course I was there barely half an hour. So I might be wrong. Someone please tell me I am wrong. I want the old V-club back.

Edited by erection day

I did not realise that Albury is just next to the hotel I was staying.. the Presdient Solitaire!

I was walking around the vicinity with a new found thai acquaintance (very good-looking univ student, part-time model) after our dinner the 1st evening, when I saw a rather old sign next to the hotel saying "Albury". The set-up looks so romantic, I mean, it's a thai bungalow fronted by an expanse of garden, and with soft lightings all around. I did not go inside the building though.

As for New Years Eve dinner, I had mine at the lovely Dream Hotel nearby. The set dinner was delicious, and cost about 2,000 baht per person (excl tea or coffee). This was much lower than the set dinners offered at nearby hotels like Sheraton Grande and Westin Grande, which charged from 3,000 to 5,000 baht per peson! I think the Sheraton Grande throws in a glass (or bottle) of champagne.

I had a quiet but lovely time during the new year period with my new thai friend. No need for me to meet other guys, or to go Silom or other night spots, or even the massage parlors or saunas. We spent our time in the huge suite, had lunches and dinners at nice spots away from the maddening crowd (eg. Gaysorn Plaza has several good eating outlets), and drank wine/brandy/whisky in the evenings. We even brought our drinks to the bathroom and shared the bubble baths :)

Although wines can be very expensive, we managed to get some good ones at relatively cheap prices from the Emporium wine cellar (mainly New Zealand Pinot Noir) and even the Foodlands outlet at Sukh Soi 5.

Pres Solitaire might have been a 5-star hotel once before... but it is showing it's age somewhat these days. The decor inside is still stunning and homely at the same time, but with new hotels using contemporary furnishings (like the Met, Pullman King Power) or even traditional ones (like Sukhothai), I think the Pres Solitaire should do a bit of renovation.

The room I stayed in was luxurious, at about 80sq m. It's more like a svc apt, complete with a full sized fridge and a fully equipped kitchenette (with microwave, etc). The bedroom even has a 4-poster bed! :)

The rack rate is of course prohibitive, but you can get some good bargains from the latestays or wotif websites.

Guest Alexander

Hi Guys

I am new here, and I have some questions about Bangkok, hope you guys can help me out~!

I will be goin to Bangkok on 16 March and be staying around Sukhumvit 34 (my relative's house). I have done some surveys and understand that some most popular gay scenes is at Sukhumvit and Silom/Surawong area, but I am having a hard time to find a better choice of massage in both places.

Can anyone please guide me on the following inquiries:

1. Good massage place that offers Body-to-body/soapy massage and has a bathtub, preferable ? I am also a twink lover, thus suggestion of places with a good choice of twink is greatly welcomed.

2. Coz I am staying with my relative, it is quite impossible for me to bring someone home. Can please suggest any hotel near Sukhumvit that I can bring guest over for a overnight or a short-term fun if I have any luck at the go-go club for the night? Please note that it will be a very sudden decision for me to find a hotel as I might not find any partner at that particular night.

3. Any recommendations of gogo club that provide show near Sukhumvit, preferably around Soi Cowboy or NEP ?

Many thanks in advance

I think the massage places along Sukhumvit like Albury, Banana Club, Hero and No-Body (close to you). Tthey usually have a selection of twinkish types for your selection for massage and play at their safe premises. Problem is that they mostly close by 10-11pm. Make sure you specify to the mama-san everything you like the boy to do eg suck/top/bottom etc and preagree on the price to avoid rip-offs.

The go-go bars can be a hit or a miss. If you do find someone good, they will bring you to a short time hotel room which is not included in the bar fee/tip.

To be fair, please be aware that up to 25% of the sex workers in these places are HIV-positive. Play safe or be sorry.

I think the massage places along Sukhumvit like Albury, Banana Club, Hero and No-Body (close to you). Tthey usually have a selection of twinkish types for your selection for massage and play at their safe premises. Problem is that they mostly close by 10-11pm. Make sure you specify to the mama-san everything you like the boy to do eg suck/top/bottom etc and preagree on the price to avoid rip-offs.

The go-go bars can be a hit or a miss. If you do find someone good, they will bring you to a short time hotel room which is not included in the bar fee/tip.

To be fair, please be aware that up to 25% of the sex workers in these places are HIV-positive. Play safe or be sorry.

Hi TopChinese,

Thanks for your reply, greatly appreciated! I wanna ask normally the condoms and the lube are provided by the facility (massage place) or I have to bring myself. Then how about the guys that I bring from go-go bars, do I need to buy the condoms and lube before proceeding to the hotel?

Thanks for your advise about the HIV, I always do safe sex. Although that does not guarantee anything, but better be safe than sorry.

I've save my worst sauna visit for the last. This is a pretty new sauna. Located conveniently at Nana station, it's just a short walk away from the station. But a shock awaits you as you turn into that street....

As I walked into the street, the first sight that greeted my eyes were few scantily-dressed ladies sitting outside a massage shop. For a moment, I stopped dead in my track wondering if I had walked into the wrong alley. But no, bodyclub is situated just opposite this girly massage joint. Very unfortunate I thought. Many gays will hesitate to walk past these ladies just to get into bodyclub. Some will not venture that far, I'm sure. Thank god, that day there was a big truck parked there, so I can slip into the shop without being accosted or stared at by the girls. The next shock awaits me.

Immediately after I stepped in, I knew instantly I was in a wrong place. I did a quick visual sweep of the place and like many other common gay massage joint, it was full of twinks. Not even one muscular guy. They all stood up in the neat row of three- all staring at me and smiling. I hated this part of the process most of all. There must be about 30 of them and not of them was my type.

I sometimes wished I had the guts to just tell the mamasan that I'd come back (of course I won't). So scanning the boys carefully, I choose the beefiest one of the lot. And there was one guy that could be considered beefy.

Going up to the room, I noticed that he was slightly effiminate (another minus) and that he had bad breadth when he stood close to me. Goodness, how worse could it get, I wondered that evening. We had a shower together and it was the least sexual and least arousing shower with another guy I had for a long time. The massage was pathetic and I quickly settled for a bj while holding my breadth. So, all in all, a big disappointment and this should be my first and only last visit.

Men :thumb: ambience :thumb: :thumb:

http://www.bodyclubbangkok.com/default.asp

Hi Erection Day

Thanks for your review on Body Club, that was one of the massage parlours in my to-go list too, but may need to re-consider after your review. Yet again, the selection of masseur is a hit and miss thing, maybe I will pay them a visit and leave if there is no one that meets my eyes (hopfeully I am able to get away, heh heh!)

Edited by Andy@Tokyo

Soon, he was massaging away. I seriously dont think his massage was all that great. A little lacking in strength. I also noted his hands were caressing the thighs area more often than necessary. :lol: Ah well, so much for a proper massage. Soon he climbed onto the bed and after a few strokes, I could feel his cock near my ass. So, he was already naked. You know the thai are great with their body to body massage. After grinding his body to mine many times, I was aroused. But as I didnt really fancy him, it ended happily with just a hj. That was good enough for me. You could feel him up and he has a nice sort of body, not much muscle but a firm and well-kept young torso nonetheless. After that, he proceeded with the rest of the massage including a rather good head massage.

I guess your hole don't have "panda eye" right? :lol: so he was at your hole but never enter.

For me, even an inexperienced young masseur would just stick it in without bothering to ask or wait.

Choosing a masseur at Albury is a less daunting affair altogether. The distance between your seat and the masseurs at the gym are quite far apart. So there are less pressure here. Believe me, if you have 30 plus masseurs all standing and preening in front of you and looking at you to pick them, it can be quite intimidating.

The massage was pretty ok, as expected. But the body masage was unforgettable. When you have a handsome guy turned on, with a hugh and erected cock constantly rubbing against your ass many times during a vigorous body-to-body massage, probing but not penetrating, you are sure to be on cloud nine. After a while, with the condom on his big cock, it was the best fxxk I had for a long time. He is a great top. Taking his time to move his cock fully in. Slowly coaching me to relax. And once it was fully in, it was a hard and long fxxk. And I dont feel much pain at all. This is what I called a great top. Lots of kissing, piah piah fxxking. :lol: Thinking about it make me hard again. That night, I had the best cum for a long, long time. He also cum, rather loudly I thought with a grin. I gave him a good tip and left.

Yeah, I find it is easy to get a good massage and yet a good fxxk there.

I have gotten over the shyness by now. In fact if there are more than one I like, I will tell the mamasan I am queen and I want 4 hands massage by the 2 men I chose. This is important because most cocky tops refuse to be fxxked in front of another top. Telling them you are btm, they will likely agree to service one btm together.

So many men and so few holidays. If one is fun, 2 will double the fun in the same short time. I can't wait for the long massage to end before the fun begins. Why not have fun with one while the other carrying on the massaging. When the massaging is over, have fun with both holes getting plugged together :lol: I am such an insatiable bottom.

I like it best when they both lift me up and flip me over as though I am a roti-prata. When one is tired pumping my main hole hard and fast, the other tag over. The non-stop action is mind blowing.

Double the fun also means double the money. :D I think it's the fantasy of many gay men to be ravished by two gorgeous tops in a 3some.

On my last trip, I also went to Chakran sauna as it was now shares the same address as V-club. I was there fairly early in the afternoon and was slightly disappointed to see only three other people there. The admission fee is about 230 bhts, a little on the high side. I noticed on the event board that there's a special promotion fee at 500 bths for a 5-day pass, definitely more value for money. And if you stay around the vicinity, it's a great idea to buy the pass as you can use their fairly well-equipped gym facility. And the place opens at 2pm.

I have not been to Chakran for years. Glad to see that it's still very well-kept and all.

Chakran is pretty easy to find. If you not sure, just copy the address and get it translated in thai, and give that thai address to your taxi or motorbike driver. That easy. It's located just after Ari 3, if I am not wrong. Just make a left exit to the street. There used to be a sign indicating Chakran just at the road intersection. Dont know if its still up.

Dont worry. You are not the only one who got lost. I lost my way trying to find Hero Sauna. :lol:

The massage was pathetic and I quickly settled for a bj while holding my breadth. So, all in all, a big disappointment and this should be my first and only last visit.

Men :thumb: ambience :thumb: :thumb:

http://www.bodyclubbangkok.com/default.asp

Aiyo, u settle for a Bj with the effeminate twink masseur, i wondering then your jiao jiao bird bird got her/his bad breath stay on your jiao jiao or not? :unsure::rolleyes:

gracious! if is me i wont even let her/him Bj for me lor! i very very turn off by bad breath one de .... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I have just returned from another eventful trip from Bangkok last night. I have seen many Singaporean faces there last week, ran into them at hotel lobby and saw groups of them at shopping malls. The unmistakable Singaporean accents can be heard at many sauna or massage places which I visited. Just when you thought you want to get away from fellow Singaporeans, you can't seem to avoid them altogether during the CNY period. lol.

Let's start with the best. The best massage joint to me is undoubtedly Hero. They have the best cohort of boys. Handsome studs, muscular hunks, droll-worthy twinks. They have them all. So good, I visited them twice. :lol:

The location is pretty easy to find. But it's a rather long walk to get there from Nana BTS. My suggestion is to hire a bike. Just say Hero. They all know that location very well. No need to be embarrassed. Once there, for first-timer like me, looking for the entrance can be a little tricky. There's no clear indication to the entrance so you have to stand and just observe. From the outside, you can catch a glimpse of the boys all sitting there looking handsome and relax. The excitement mounts...

Once you get in, dont be shy if no mamasan come and approach you. They might be busy as they were that Sat night when I was there. I was a little late already. The mamasan said many boys already taken as I was there at 7.20pm. He said the best time to 'chop' your favourite boy is from 5.30 to 6.30pm.

Just take a seat either at the 'restaurant' where you can observe the boys while you dine, or you take a seat at the back and take your time to pick your guys. This is what I love best about Hero. Absolutely no pressure at all. The masseurs will be sitting there at the bench, flexing their muscles, watching the tv, talking to each other, some reading a book, lying down on the floor..... doing all the mundane thing. They will not be staring at you to pick them, or smiling or leering at you... no.... you can sit there for an hour and still walk away.

Will post further account when I have more time. Do watch this space. :D

Edited by erection day

Thanks taxme7 for your feedback. :lol: Glad you found it informative.

So there I was last Saturday night gawking at all the sensous masseurs at Hero. You can take your time to observe BUT if you do see someone you like, it's best to quickly confirm with the mamasan in case someone wicked has his eyes on him too. :lol: I was late that night but whatever 'leftover' that was available (and there were about 10 of them), they were all A-grade. The mamasans were all very friendly, not pusher and I never left pressurized that night. Don't be shy with the mamasans- they have heard all kinds of questions and nothing will shock them. A typical conversation between us will go like this-

Me- Hey, that guy with the tattoos on his chest, is he top?

Him- Yes, top. But you cannot fxxk him. Only he fxxk. Him no bottom.

Me- Is he big?

Him (thinking for a moment)- He's ok. Medium. The one at the back in black singlet, he's very big. And also very popular.

Me- Oh.. but I like guys with tattoos. What about that one with the tattoos on his arms.

Him- That one is gay boy. The other one with tattoos also top. Very good fxxk. But you cannot fxxk him........you want big, big cock, that one just walking past, very big......

That was whom I choose that night. :lol: In terms of look and physique, he was pretty average as compared to the others but I was feeling kinda slutty that night. So, off we went to the room...... to be continued.

Edited by erection day

No, sipe, there's no mature masseurs at Hero. All the masseurs there are young and fit. You might go and chat with the mamasan- he might know someone of your taste. Dont be surprised! As long as you got money, anything also can. :lol:

The masseur ushered me to the room. Rather smallish, bunker-like concrete square room. The large proper massage bed occupies most of the space and within the room is the attached shower cubicle- so you can imagine there's hardly much space to move about. But don't worry- most action will happen around the bed area. :lol:

My masseur was pretty average looking really if compared with the others. But when he removed his pants, lo and behold, a rather big cock sprang forth and it wasn't even erected. I got what I asked for.

He guided me to the shower. We were both naked. And he gently and carefully washed me all over. It wasn't really erotic. After the shower, I laid on the bed waiting to be properly pampered. Surprisingly, his massage skill was rather good, hard knowing strokes, massage with strength and agility. Occasionally he did stimulate the groin area more than necessary but overall, a B for the massage, so it wasn't money wasted in that area as was often the case.

You can touch your masseur and stoke him as he is doing the massage. Don't be shy.

As I turned over, I noticed that his cock was almost semi-erect and it was big. Very thick in girth- one of the biggest I have seen for a long time. At that point, I slightly regretted. That is going to do some damage- I was thinking.

I stroke his cock. It got really huge quickly. I can't tahan anymore. I put my mouth over it, licking it all over. My mouth could hardly wrapped itself around the thickness. He face fxxked me for a while. Then he moved his fingers to loosen me up.

With my legs up, he slowly pushed his cock in. I wanted it badly BUT it was just too big. We tried a few times. And he was really determined, licking his lips like a pxxnstar as he took his time to ease it in. But cannot means cannot. My ass felt like it's gonna tear apart. And I want my ass to remain tight, not too loose. So I asked him to stop.

He said he wanted to cum all over my body. So he climbed on top of me and masturbated. Ah... what a sight from below. Occasionally I licked his balls and his chest. After a while he shot his cum all over my body. I couldn't resist and licked his cock head after he cum. He moaned loudly when I did that. And I also cum after that.

Immediately he climbed down the bed and wanted to continue the massage. What a committed guy! I was touched by that. But I stopped him and asked him to lay on top on me. And we rested there for a good while. It's nice to cuddle up to a sexy guy after sex.

Overall, I was happy with the service and gave him a good tip. But this was not the last time I went to Hero again. :lol:

The next day, still feeling a little horny, I went to another favourite sauna place of mine- Albury. Will report about this experience next.

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.