Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

This time, I am really going to devote a large part of my time to exploring Chinatown, Yaowarat.

Any recommendations?

Morning

Golden buddha temple wat traimit - see the golden buddha learn about the history, there's also a museum on site

Nearby wat traimit would be the Chinatown gate which would be worth taking photos and exploring.

Check out the goddess of mercy temple at thienh Fah foundation and make a donation to the poor and needy there

Lunch at siang ping loh... Canton style dim sum

After which can explore wat saket or golden mount temple. Basically a smaller hall/place of worship at the base of the man made hill. Make u way up and see nice buddhist sculptures. All the way up at the roof of the temple, you can see the sky line of modern day bkk. There are also some buddhist relics at the roof top.

Next shop at yaowarat, example stores like lim zhen Xiang, savour birds nest and even have early dinner at t&k.

Guest Indecisive

booked Bally Studio at Silom.. wanted to book de arni but fully booked

hope this is a good stay at Bally Studio

:)

I also book Bally Studio on 27-29 May.

Appreciate some feedback about the hotel.

Guest jerry

i flying there tomorrow, hope everything is ok...hotel all paid and book budget airline, all cannot cancel.  any update on situation???

I have been to this Tawan bar for many years and I still love it. It's where you like those beefy ones. Dreamboys is for those who loves slim and twinks. So it's a matter of different categories of men. Cannot compare them. Over the years they have more shows due to stiff competition from those in soi Pratuchai. On weekends, it is packed. I was these 2 weeks ago and the crowd was as good as before. More Asians now than before and as we all know Asians are not as generous in tipping as those Caucasians.

Guest guest

Don meuang is for internal flight only. Just back no issue at all. Only problem is the weather is too hot

not true. Airasia BKK-SIN flies out of DMK

Hey guys, has anyone stayed at Bandara Suites before? I'd appreciate your feedback on it. Thanks in advance :-)

The rooms in Bandara are small, but the suites are great. I would recommend to book their suites.

It is a little out from the main traffic, but definitely walkable. This is good if you appreciate a more quiet surrounding.

Don meuang is for internal flight only. Just back no issue at all. Only problem is the weather is too hot

You must not be a Singaporean if you consider the weather in BKK too hot.   I have not found BKK hotter than SG, which is closer to the equator.

how's the political situation there?

safe?

it's normal here. the media just hype up stuff in the internet. as an effect though, the streets are more quiet than usual. Silom's clientelle has significantly dropped.

Edited by WaterNest

The situation in Bangkok is pretty normal.  Just avoid the protest camp.  Still, it is good for Singaporeans travelling to Bangkok to register with MFA.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Seriously? I also buy the air tickets to Thailand next two week. Dont know safe or not now..kindly provide the real report. Thanks

"Real" ? Aren't the members providing that now?

I can travelled on your account if you are worried…

Thais are peace loving people…

" When in Bangkok, may we invite you to explore a plethora of services including signature massages & revitalizing body scrubs dedicated to awaken your senses & lift your spirits higher. Choose from any of 13 private rooms found in our 6-level building. "

Visit us at :

WaterNest Spa

20/11 Sukhumvit 39 Klongton nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand

Call us to Book
Office: +66 88507 7074
Mobile: +66 02259 4374

Our website is www.waternest-thai.com and facebook account is www.facebook.com/waternestspa

Guest Greg

" When in Bangkok, may we invite you to explore a plethora of services including signature massages & revitalizing body scrubs dedicated to awaken your senses & lift your spirits higher. Choose from any of 13 private rooms found in our 6-level building. "

Visit us at :

WaterNest Spa

20/11 Sukhumvit 39 Klongton nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand

Call us to Book

Office: +66 88507 7074

Mobile: +66 02259 4374

Our website is www.waternest-thai.com and facebook account is www.facebook.com/waternestspa

I tried out this new place last week and I was disappointed.  The masseur's skills were below par as I thought it was a place which offered "proper" massage.  There were only 5 masseurs available that day and the place was quiet.  Room was hot as they just switched on the air-conditioner since there was no customer before me. My maseur being on the plump side was all sweaty and it was quite gross when he tried to use his body to massage me.  Also there was a minimum tip of THB700 which was not stated on their website. On the plus side, they did try their best to serve you as I was the only customer there.

I tried out this new place last week and I was disappointed.  The masseur's skills were below par as I thought it was a place which offered "proper" massage.  There were only 5 masseurs available that day and the place was quiet.  Room was hot as they just switched on the air-conditioner since there was no customer before me. My maseur being on the plump side was all sweaty and it was quite gross when he tried to use his body to massage me.  Also there was a minimum tip of THB700 which was not stated on their website. On the plus side, they did try their best to serve you as I was the only customer there.

Hello Khun Greg

We would like to be in touch with you in regards to your comments for a new set up spa like ours. Please care to write to us at water_nest@yahoo.co.th

Once again, we would like to apologize for our short comings & not entirely matching your expectations. We hope to have the pleasure in welcoming you again soon.

Edited by WaterNest

To WaterNest,

Perhaps you may want to open a new thread to promote your business in our Services, Biz & Useful Web Links. All the best to your business.

IkuTube

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

Thailand's army has today declared martial law.  It still seems peaceful here in BKK but please be more careful.  With the law passed, one will never know what will be the situation the next few days.  As mentioned by an army spokeman, "This martial law is just to restore peace and stability, it has nothing to do with the government.  The government is still functioning as normal."

Guest Guest

Thailand's army has today declared martial law.  It still seems peaceful here in BKK but please be more careful.  With the law passed, one will never know what will be the situation the next few days.  As mentioned by an army spokeman, "This martial law is just to restore peace and stability, it has nothing to do with the government.  The government is still functioning as normal."

Sawasdee Khun Ikutube.

Hope you are having a good break. You be careful too, ok? Post lots of pics when you can please - would like to see BKK through your eyes.

Regards, Gov Not.

Hope you are having a good break. You be careful too, ok? Post lots of pics when you can please - would like to see BKK through your eyes.

Regards, Gov Not.

LOL, Gov Krup, this time I have no 'eyes' to see much.  Nonetheless, it is a good break. Today, it is pretty quiet at most shopping centres and the roads too.  Perhaps, the martial law.  Funny though, with all the media thing, I see no military personnels around.

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.