Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Just a little update from Bangkok.

All was well these past 4 days but today Sukhumvit road is blocked again by protestors. I was in a cab on Wireless road coming from Silom and driving up towards Sukhumvit.

They blocked Sukhumvit to the West of Wireless Rd around Ploen Chit BTS station.

If you're there, avoid that area.

Guest mmjmmj

Anyone heading to Bangkok from 1st to 10th April?

PM me! Not for sex or anything like that. 

I will be there from 1-11 Apr. Do you want to meet up over there? 

Any gd hotel to stayin silom area? Budget around 50-60sing

For that money I think your best deal is to stay at Babylon, in a standard room.   Not only you get free sauna entry, free breakfast, free internet, free foam parties or whatever event, but you can socialize with a good class of gays who visit from overseas.  The place is in a nicely quiet neighborhood at reasonable walking distance from the Lumphini MRT, and even from silom if you don't mind walking.

Guest bnnftck

Am down on the songkran weekend with friends...and haha, we are gonna show off those gym fit bodies and party hard all night.

If I only have one night to visit the sauna scene, which ones should i check out? my type of crowd; lean fit, asian.

It's my first visit to bkk sauna... believe or not. haha

Guest Guest

Yup...just spoke to my guide today... Will set off early morning by coach to Ayutthaya then return back via a river cruise...

How much will that be? How do i arrange and what to expect from this trip?

How much will that be? How do i arrange and what to expect from this trip?

www.riversuncruise.co.th

tour start morning till 3.30 afternoon. pick up and send back to hotel.

book direct with them bht 2100.

I'm trying to get travel agent rate.

Guest Guest

Am down on the songkran weekend with friends...and haha, we are gonna show off those gym fit bodies and party hard all night.

If I only have one night to visit the sauna scene, which ones should i check out? my type of crowd; lean fit, asian.

Sauna Mania.

Enjoy the "naked night" (around 7PM) on Sunday at Sauna Mania  in the Silom area.

Not far from there, there will be a  "Songkran foam party" at Babylon on Sunday 13.   Their foam parties are usually very good and popular.

Guest bnnftck

What about chakran? Heard its nice too. Yeah i heard that babylon foam parties are very enjoyable, but pity that place is full of farangs lol.

Anyways, anyone know how much entrance is? To babylon, sauna mania or chakran?

What about chakran? Heard its nice too. Yeah i heard that babylon foam parties are very enjoyable, but pity that place is full of farangs lol.

Anyways, anyone know how much entrance is? To babylon, sauna mania or chakran?

Yes, there are many farangs in Babylon but they are mostly well educated and good behaved and...  they make you feel young and attractive in comparison lol.  And there is no lack of hot Asians too.  There is space for everybody.

I don't know how much the entrance is, since I always stay at their barracks and my entrance is free.  But I think I heard something like 250 bahts?  but I'm not sure.

Chackran is nice too, maybe with less farangs, but I found the facilities there not as convenient and their "foam parties" every week nothing special.  But this is a personal opinion. Have a look at travelgayasia.com for example, and read the reviews. 

Sure... Anytime 10-14 I be in BKK...

Email me xxxx_sg@yahoo.com.sg , let's take it offline..

Hey sorry just plan my itinerary, cannot squeeze in this tour coz only 11 avaliable bt going somewhere else, u enjoy :)

Btw who is heading g circuit pool party? What is the best time to go to see all the hunks lol?

Hey sorry just plan my itinerary, cannot squeeze in this tour coz only 11 avaliable bt going somewhere else, u enjoy :)

Btw who is heading g circuit pool party? What is the best time to go to see all the hunks lol?

Okie.

I'm attending g circuit, but dunno the timing.

some light shopping on IT accessories.

Whereabout in BKK you normally go to?

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

I only know of MBK, 4th level I think.

Alternatively, you might want to venture to Fortune Town which is another IT mall.  Going there is easy and you may have the option to shop at two places - the Fortune Town and Central Plaza on the opposite side.

How to go:

Take the MRT to Phra Ram 9 Station.  Once out of the station (underground), you can either go left to Fortune Town or right to Central Plaza.  At the basement of Central Plaza, there are shops selling handphones.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.