Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Hi guys,

Would like to check which massage have couple massage side by side, no partition in the middle?

Health Land.  You can ask for couple room.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Guest Guest

Health Land.  You can ask for couple room.

Couple. So nice. Reminds me of my friends G and F who do everything together, including enjoying massages.

Oh Khun Ikutube, take care when trying the local fruit ... and I do mean actual fruit, not the men :).  A friend of mine got food poisoning from eating not too clean fresh fruit, we suspect.

And why do you not have eyes to see much?  Did you go up to Bkk to do cosmetic surgery? :)

Oh Khun Ikutube, take care when trying the local fruit ... and I do mean actual fruit, not the men :).  A friend of mine got food poisoning from eating not too clean fresh fruit, we suspect.

And why do you not have eyes to see much?  Did you go up to Bkk to do cosmetic surgery? :)

Thank You you for the concern.  You sure your friend didnt bite/lick the rambutan and ended with the food poisoning? :o :twisted:

BTW, your Khun Pattaya aka Radio Thailand is now in Queensland, Australia.

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

I guess with the curfew, tourists have to forget about the night life for now.

Guest guest

Curfew imposed from 10pm to 5am, bts, malls etc all close at 8pm. Seven eleven also closeling at 9pm. Tv and radio also down. Really dead town

but shopping in morning still ok right? keep us updated on safety, etc...those who r there....thanks...

Guest Guest

I guess with the curfew, tourists have to forget about the night life for now.

So what do you do to past the time, Khun-Iku?  Just stay in the hotel room and sex away the time? :)

Guest SG boi

Everything seem fine now... Just that curfew starts 10pm, if you are going please note that BTS service will end at 9pm. I will be here till Thursday.. Hope everything gone well, cross my finger..

So what do you do to past the time, Khun-Iku?  Just stay in the hotel room and sex away the time? :)

LOL, tsk tsk tsk to you. :hat:

For now, during the curfew, maybe this another thread could be of good help.

Still, be safe guys though the situation looks normal.

Travel Notice for Thailand [updated: 23 May 2014]

On 22 May 2014, the Thai military announced that it had seized power. A curfew has been imposed nationwide from 10pm-5am.

Singaporeans should seriously reconsider visiting Thailand at the moment. The situation is unpredictable and volatile, and may evolve quite rapidly. Singaporeans in Thailand should monitor local news and developments closely and follow the instructions of local authorities. New instructions could be announced at short notice. Singaporeans should avoid large gatherings, as well as all protests sites and their vicinity. Singaporeans who are travelling to Thailand should exercise a high degree of caution and take all necessary precautions for personal safety, including purchasing comprehensive travel and medical insurance. In addition, Singaporeans are encouraged to eRegister with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs at https://eregister.mfa.gov.sg/ so that we may contact you should the need arise. Singaporeans who are in need of consular assistance while in Thailand may contact our Embassy in Bangkok or the 24 hr MFA Duty Office at:

Embassy of the Republic of Singapore in Thailand

129 South Sathorn Road, Bangkok 10120

Tel: 001-66-(2) 286-2111 or 001-66-(81) 844-3580 (24-hours)

Fax: 001-66-(2) 287-2578

Email: singemb_bkk@sgmfa.gov.sg

Ministry of Foreign Affairs Duty Office (24-hours)

Tel: 6379 8800, 6379 8855

Fax: 6476-7302

Email: mfa_duty_officer@mfa.gov.sg

Chief of Army have appointed as interim PM of Thailand

I have to agree its safe

walked from MBK to Siam Paragon to Central World to Big C. All safe. Singlet will do the work during this hot period

Again, do plan your night time activity. Shopping Center and even 24hr Burger King will close at 9pm latest.

The curfew made me a guai guai kid with no gogo bar visit this time round.

but I wanna watch leh... lol

While the Capital feels safe and it seems as if that there is no political problem, I wonder why many countries are issuing travel advisory.  Hmm, is there more to the situation that we are not aware of?

Just my thought.

Guest Indecisive

field report from Pattaya

everything seems normal.

tourist are enjoying themselves.

no sight of police or army personnel.

MEDIA content not block. still can watch Channelnewsasia from hotel.

MEDIA content not block. still can watch Channelnewsasia from hotel.

All foreign news channels are still broadcasted.

#3047.. does that mean that the curfew imposed by the Military is ignored?

Just don't play with fire.. stay indoors during the curfew or better still, avoid Bangkok and even Thailand during this period...

Insurance policy does not cover civil unrest!

The coup is REAL and the retaliation from the RED shirts is building up. 

They had "house-arrest" the RED leaders (for a week or so..they claimed) and more bloodshed is expected.

They had dissolved the Senate and the military is holding the powers...

Sadly, this moves Thailand back to the 70s....

Guest Guest

While the Capital feels safe and it seems as if that there is no political problem, I wonder why many countries are issuing travel advisory.  Hmm, is there more to the situation that we are not aware of?

Just my thought.

Khun-Ikutube.

I think the advisory is because the situation is fluid/volatile. Who knows what can happen next. You might not be aware of it but I have been reading news of people protesting against the coup - they are not happy with what they see as a loss to/of democracy.  The protests are relatively small and not in the tourist areas so might have been missed by you and the tourists there.

I know that you, being sensible you, will quickly remove yourself from any areas where mobs build up. Hope our other BW'ers are just as sensible too. Staying within an establishment (e.g. DJ Station) is one thing but trying to head home when there should be a curfew is directly challenging the authorities and is asking for trouble.

Guest Guest

Just my thought.

The following is one of the reasons why, Khun Ikutube.

Thailand's military junta has warned people not to join protests against the country's latest coup, amid signs of sporadic resistance to military rule.

The warning was issued by the National Peace and Order Maintaining Council on all broadcast channels.

"We want to create confidence in Thailand's stability in the eyes of the international community," junta spokesman Colonel Winthai Suwaree said.

The statement followed a protest of several hundred people in Bangkok on Saturday that led to a stand-off with soldiers and police, but no violence. Martial law prohibits all political gatherings of more than five people.

Those currently in BKK, it is always good to keep yourself current.  Yes, life on the whole still moves on here but it can be a little inconvenient to tourists who may or may not be familiar with the system.

Just like today, when there was small protest at the Ratchaprasong area, the BTS stations at Chitlom and Ploenchit were suspended.  Commuters were advised to alight at Siam BTS Station.  These stations are now back in operation as the authorities feel it is safe.

Some stations near protest site will close when the protestors move elsewhere.

For those relying on taxis after 9 pm, do be prepared to pay extra.

I feel most Thais do feel about the current coup and the curfew has, somewhat, affected them.  Even the gym which is usually patronised by them is now less crowded in the evening.  I guess the locals are avoiding it cos of the curfew hours.

The Thai King REFUSED to grant audience to the Military Coup Leader who wanted to explain about the reasons of initiating the coup.... Reasons unknown...

I wonder if this means the Thai King does not condone the military coup.  If this is the case, it is possible that the Military coup would not last long.

there were several protests today causing the bts to skip several stations at Chitlom, Pleonchit and Victory Monument

Stay safe within the establishment.

I stayed at Bally right beside DJ Station and was awaken by the loud music and that's when I know the party is going on as I can see the crowd from the window.

Crowd still decent I think but its the taxi hailing that I think is a pain

the thais are treating this as normal day to day life... but my advice is unless absolutely necessary, try avoiding bkk now since any moment the political situation might change and without understand the language, its hard to make out what announcements are made...

Guest Stanley

I tried out this new place last week and I was disappointed.  The masseur's skills were below par as I thought it was a place which offered "proper" massage.  There were only 5 masseurs available that day and the place was quiet.  Room was hot as they just switched on the air-conditioner since there was no customer before me. My maseur being on the plump side was all sweaty and it was quite gross when he tried to use his body to massage me.  Also there was a minimum tip of THB700 which was not stated on their website. On the plus side, they did try their best to serve you as I was the only customer there.

My ticket was bought much earlier & i didn't want to cancel. With the coup & nowhere to roam, I hop over to the opposite street from the Emporium Shopping Centre in the hot afternoon after some indoor aircon shopping to try out this nearby WaterNest some 3 days ago. 

Mindful of what i read, i asked if i can have my choice of masseurs. And with the Manager's useful info on the staff skills & ahem, those things, i decided on Oong, a smiley guy, although i kind of like Kuang too, amongst the 8 mostly lanky staff that stood on parade. With staff standing readily for selection, i know what i'm into - a massage & extras. The Manager, speaking in good english, assured me that he has arranged a cozy room, not hot & stuffy. The tipping amount was clearly stated in their service menu & told to me before i start. (Naturally, I asked more questions to find out before trying. I hope they don't find me annoying!) The place is very gay &

inviting but not sleazy.  ;)

The massage was thorough. Oong's pace of massage is slow & steady, that which i enjoy.  In fact, Oong's service manners impressed me as he makes me feel comfortable. The full body scrub service & rain therapy done at the outdoor balcony of the room before that was enough to cool me down too. My only complaint is that the water flows too slowly & i've to tip toe back to the room.

After the whole experience, I continued chatting with the Manager to spend the time & i learnt that they were new. The ongoing thai political situation caused them lesser customers. He was frank to say some afternoons were quiet. But what matters to me is the attention i have from my massuer rather than a crowded spa with no soul & character. I gave good tips to Oong, knowing full well most places have minimum tips at Baht 1000. As i walked out, I saw another tall guy watering the plants in the garden. Hmm.. my cup of tea. Looks like the one in their WaterNest spa ad of that gay magazine.

Well, thats my opinion.  :thumb:

Field report

Explore Boy-gym sauna of pattaya today.

They are located within Boys Town.

Chose a guy with 6 pac but he turn out to be straight.

No kissing n Top only.

Massage is standard stroke.

Not too bad.

Explore Toy boy pub in the evening.

Good selections of boys. Many with six PACs also but no show.

Move to Boys Boys Boys pub. Pack as there is a show at 9pm.

Unfortunately, the boys are not my type.

Seems like tourist dun really follow the curfew.

Many people still walking around after 10pm even after the police is asking people to go back to their hotel.

Moving on to Bangkok tomorrow.

Will be staying at Glitz hotel for a night before moving to Bally.

Any one there also?

Guest Stanley

Trust the gay thais to know how to work around the coup. There is a write up on BKK in yahoo.com.sg today where it was reported that the boys town bars now open 3 hrs earlier to cater to the curfew time that starts after 10 pm. And there's even the staycation offers by this 5 star Nai Lert hotel for people who can't get home in time or too far off. I'm sure somethings can be done when you are there. After all, no major airlines have cancelled or reduced their flights yet. 

Finally concluded my bangkok trip.

Field report as follows

Bangkok is quite peaceful n life seems to go on as usual.

I did not spot any army personnel in the tourist area.

Shopping centre operating as usual.

Boys Town was quiet as compared to my previous experiences.

Operating as usual but they closed earlier at abt 12 midnight.

Spoken to the papasan who lament the brisk business is due to the bad publicity on Thailand that deter tourist.

Personal thoughts

Not much impact to tourist n in fact the BTS seems much less crowded and now we have higher spending power due to the depreciation of Thai Baht.

Air ticket n hotel are also cheaper as compared to normal.

:-)

Guest Sport-coholic

Finally concluded my bangkok trip.

Field report as follows

Bangkok is quite peaceful n life seems to go on as usual.

I did not spot any army personnel in the tourist area.

Shopping centre operating as usual.

Boys Town was quiet as compared to my previous experiences.

Operating as usual but they closed earlier at abt 12 midnight.

Spoken to the papasan who lament the brisk business is due to the bad publicity on Thailand that deter tourist.

Personal thoughts

Not much impact to tourist n in fact the BTS seems much less crowded and now we have higher spending power due to the depreciation of Thai Baht.

Air ticket n hotel are also cheaper as compared to normal.

:-)

"Brisk business"? Means active and lively business wor.

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.