Male HQ

Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)

GachiMuchi

Has been a wonderful trip and here's some updates + seeking to connect with some guys i saw:

Massage:

Did not go for any hanky panky massage.Went to Thai Thai Massage juz opposite Silom Complex and near BTS Sala Daeng.

Massage was great. I opt for male masseurs for each day i went.

Cost for massage  - foot or thai - costs 250 bht per hour. you can get a set a package of 2 hours of 450 bht.

Will definitely recommend this besides Healthland to anyone who like clean decent massage.

Sauna:

Went to Sauna Mania. Its a long walk from soi convent but managed to find my way there.

Decent crowd and mainly local thais.

entry is 180 bht and the steamroom / sauna is good. i went on a sunday which is naked theme. dark room is like a long maze.

i did not realized many of the thais are actually fit. you can feel the pecs on their abs. HOT!

Gogo Bar:

Went to Dream Boys. As usual the show was great. Many taiwanese there and many boys were "off" by farangs and the taiwanese. Cost: 380 bht.

Besides the famous Dream Boys, I went to Classic Boy again (the last I went was in May). The show is pretty much the same. Same boys and performers. Cost: 300 bht but ended up paying 400 bht with the additional 100 bht as tips for the boys / papa sans.

Went to Boys, which is located beside Fresh Boys / opposite Dream Boys. Show was draggy but they have the shower boy segment. Cost: 300 bht.

Missed Connections:

Guy #1 - you were on the same flight both going and return. TZ302 on Friday to BKK and TZ301 on Monday back to Singapore. You were wearing a maroon A&F tee shirt with your backpack. Guess you were like me travelling there alone.

Saw you at the immigration queue in BKK with your maroon A&F tee and berms.

After touching down in Singapore, saw you went to Toast Box for a dinner. Your seat no on the flight back is 33G/34G.

Hope you are seeing this message and perhaps we can travel together to BKK next time :)

Guy #2 - you were at Dream Boys on Friday and was wearing white tee that day. On the flight TZ301 on Monday back to Singapore, you were wearing blue tee with the words "harvey".

Guess you are a party goer as i saw you mingling around at Dream Boys with your friends. wished i could join you there.

if you are here, hope we can travel to BKK sometime together :)

Thanks for the recommendation. any other sauna to intro guys? Hope to make my dec trip a worth while one.

I'll be there from 14-19/11/13

I will be there 1 day earlier than u . Reach on 13/11 . Back on the same 19/11 as you. You alone ? Wanna go to gogo bar , club , massage , sauna , shopping , hangout , crave for food together ? I go by jetstar . I travel alone .

If you are going , we can keep in touch using LINE, wechat , whatsapp .

Has been a wonderful trip and here's some updates + seeking to connect with some guys i saw:

Massage:

Did not go for any hanky panky massage.Went to Thai Thai Massage juz opposite Silom Complex and near BTS Sala Daeng.

Cost for massage  - foot or thai - costs 250 bht per hour. you can get a set a package of 2 hours of 450 bht.

Will definitely recommend this besides Healthland to anyone who like clean decent massage.

Thai Thai massage male therapists do offer special. Quite a few of them will offer hand job or oral. Massage is pretty good but the therapists seem more interested to give specials now. In fact, my last trip there, one of the gay looking one was

so insistent of offering and wouldn't take no for an answer. :o  It used to be relatively "clean" massage but no longer.

As for Sauna Mania, most popular days are Thursdays and Sundays for their nude nights. Chakran has declining crowd and is no longer crowded as before.

Edited by Manbane

Thai Thai is my favorite clean place along Silom. Friendly staff and well trained masseurs. I always go for their 90min oil massage or a combo with a foot massage. Super cheap (actually, same price as any other of these massage parlors in the neighborhood).

Thai thai is not a clean place. It used to be. My trip few months back, i went there with my partner  a few times-- every time we were both offered special. One time, it was damn ridiculous, 2 of us were doing thai massage inside the room, the masseur still ask if we want special by touching and rubbing our groin. Now i am trying to find a clean place by male massuer, any recommendation?

Wow really? I've been there at least 5 or 6 times and never got a hint of HE.... it's kinda sensual but I manage to control it so that it doesn't show that I'm getting aroused lol.

Plus, they are not really my type...

Health Land Sathorn has male masseurs and also Ruen-Nuad, on soi Convent. They have one or 2 male masseurs but make sure to book them in advance. Same rates as Thai Thai.

Guest SeeTuaBui

I had stayed in The INN Saladaeng...very nice décor... but some how the rooms and ceiling feels kinda small to me...... hence when I was there I actually paid abit more to upgrade to another room....

The stairsways are reali narrow and also no hand railings (maybe they had changed cos the last time I stayed there was probably 2 yrs ago) 

As for bally's studio.... I am not too sure cos I had not stayed there before.  Unless u are talking abt the one is silom as they have 2 branches. If u are talking abt the silom branch... it is kinda opposite The Inn Saladaeng...... and it is very very near to DJ station and I think probably it will be noisy as it is extremely near to DJ station and GOD.... both are disco and very popular.

Hope tat helps.........

Has been a wonderful trip and here's some updates + seeking to connect with some guys i saw

Massage:

Cost for massage - foot or thai - costs 250 bht per hour. you can get a set a package of 2 hours of 450 bht.

Sauna:

Went to Sauna Mania. Its a long walk from soi convent but managed to find my way there.

Decent crowd and mainly local thais.

entry is 180 bht and the steamroom / sauna is good. i went on a sunday which is naked theme. dark room is like a long maze.

i did not realized many of the thais are actually fit. you can feel the pecs on their abs. HOT!

Gogo Bar:

Went to Dream Boys. As usual the show was great. Many taiwanese there and many boys were "off" by farangs and the taiwanese. Cost: 380 bht.

Besides the famous Dream Boys, I went to Classic Boy again (the last I went was in May). The show is pretty much the same. Same boys and performers. Cost: 300 bht but ended up paying 400 bht with the additional 100 bht as tips for the boys / papa sans.

Went to Boys, which is located beside Fresh Boys / opposite Dream Boys. Show was draggy but they have the shower boy segment. Cost: 300 bht.

Missed Connections:

Guy #1 - you were on the same flight both going and return. TZ302 on Friday to BKK and TZ301 on Monday back to Singapore. You were wearing a maroon A&F tee shirt with your backpack. Guess you were like me travelling there alone.

Saw you at the immigration queue in BKK with your maroon A&F tee and berms.

After touching down in Singapore, saw you went to Toast Box for a dinner. Your seat no on the flight back is 33G/34G.

Hope you are seeing this message and perhaps we can travel together to BKK next time :)

Guy #2 - you were at Dream Boys on Friday and was wearing white tee that day. On the flight TZ301 on Monday back to Singapore, you were wearing blue tee with the words "harvey".

Guess you are a party goer as i saw you mingling around at Dream Boys with your friends. wished i could join you there.

if you are here, hope we can travel to BKK sometime together :)

U mentioned Thai Thai massage is clean, so they massage u when u are naked or wearing shorts?

I had stayed in The INN Saladaeng...very nice décor... but some how the rooms and ceiling feels kinda small to me...... hence when I was there I actually paid abit more to upgrade to another room....

The stairsways are reali narrow and also no hand railings (maybe they had changed cos the last time I stayed there was probably 2 yrs ago)

As for bally's studio.... I am not too sure cos I had not stayed there before. Unless u are talking abt the one is silom as they have 2 branches. If u are talking abt the silom branch... it is kinda opposite The Inn Saladaeng...... and it is very very near to DJ station and I think probably it will be noisy as it is extremely near to DJ station and GOD.... both are disco and very popular.

Hope tat helps.........

Thanks so much for the detailed explanation. BIG HUGZZZ TO YOU!

Yea im talking about bally's studio Silom branch. They said if stay higher level then wun hear the noise. And from the website, the room seems bigger.

But I feel that Inn Saladaeng has nicer deco.. Hmmm really struggle on which to choose haha.. How much u paid for it in the end? U still remember?

Bally's is literally on top of DJ and that entire soi of bars... it stinks cigarettes and it's noisy... not sure it's a wise choice unless you make sure you get a room that does not over look that soi. Noise travels up, so does smoke... beware haha

hmmmmm... Okayss.. Let me discuz with my friends first. We planning to pay for 2 for a normal standard room. 1 more guy will be sneaking in. Hope they wun stop us hahahaha

Wow really? I've been there at least 5 or 6 times and never got a hint of HE.... it's kinda sensual but I manage to control it so that it doesn't show that I'm getting aroused lol.

Plus, they are not really my type...

Health Land Sathorn has male masseurs and also Ruen-Nuad, on soi Convent. They have one or 2 male masseurs but make sure to book them in advance. Same rates as Thai Thai.

Thanks! i will go try health land sathorn. I am kinda scared of Thai Thai already after recent encounters. I have massaged at Thai Thai more than 30 times over the past 3 years without problem and recommended my friends as no hanky panky..last trip was really a major turn off. The first time i tried their oil..the cute guy offered so i accepted despite not very horny. I thought it was isolated incident. Second and 3rd time i rejected. 4th time was damn ridiculous. The gay uncle looking guy literally force himself on me while he was doing Thai Massage. He offered me special..i rejected him twice as i have already cumed in Sauna mania and just needed a massage. While i was closing my eyes..before i even knew it..he pull down my pyjamas and oral me. I tried to push his head away but he used his other hand to fence off my hand.

So u guys..do pick your therapists...at least 6 of them offer specials in July. My partner also experience a few. Oh 2 of them was called over from silom massage btw...the sister chain.

This is my update on my recent Bangkok trip:

ARENA SPA:
About 20 over masseurs were present when I arrived at about 7.30pm
Masseurs mostly slim to gym fit type, all lined up in the hall about 6 metres away from where I seated.
The massage room's dimly lit and has a small attached shower cubicle to it

but I was kinda feeling the room wasn't that well maintained and it smelled too.

Oil massage at 680 baht/ 90 min to Spa
Minimum tip is 800 baht/ 90 min to masseur
My rating for the masseur's skills : 3 out of 10
My rating for his Extra service : 3 out of 10

The masseur although friendly, tend to rush time a little.
May give this place a miss.

HERO SPA:
There's about over 30 masseurs present the time I paid my visit
Masseurs there are mostly hunky, gym fit to muscular type,

with all confined within a glass partitioned room facing me from where I seated.

Next to this room is a bar where you can buy drinks/food,

sit around and make your selection of the masseurs at your own time.
The massage room although small, is brightly lit and has an attached glass partitioned shower cubicle to it.

The white cushioned bed and walls gave it a clean and tidy feeling and I soon settled in.

Oil massage at 750 baht/60 min to Spa
Minimum tip is 1000 baht/60 min to masseur
My rating for his Extra service : 6 out of 10

The masseur was friendly & with good attitude and the manager there was helpful.
Enjoyed it and will definitely return.

UNIMAN SPA:
There's about 20 over masseurs present the time I visited
Masseurs mostly lean fit type, and they all lined up about 3 metres from where I seated.
The room is slightly larger than that of Arena Spa's, has an attached shower

but not well kept and dim. Bath towels a little worn.

Oil massage at 700 baht/ 90 min to Spa
Minimum tip is 1000 baht/90 min to masseur
My rating for the masseur's skill : 2 out of 10
My rating for his Extra service : 3 out of 10 (partly my fault)

I felt somehow short-changed here that my 90min massage seemed like a 60min session.

TAWAN BAR:
There's about 15 bar boys around the time I visited.
Boys (men) here are mainly bodybuilder with some in form and some off form; some large and a few lean athletic build.
Showtime starts at 10.30pm, pending on crowd (as I was told)

A drink costs 300 baht each, 500 baht paid to the bar if you off a boy.
The mood here was a little relaxed with no mamasan around to hustle for boys and drinks.

The boys are friendly and patience enough to answer all my questions asked

e.g. about the bar, the type of crowd and their habits, and what he can do and can't do for his services offered,

with occasional jokes thrown in-between.

One boy asked for 1500 baht tip and another asked for 2000 baht tip but I paid them both (on separate off)

a little more than what they asked, for the quality time they spent with me.
They were appreciative about it and I was a satisfied customer too.

This is my update on my recent Bangkok trip:

ARENA SPA:

About 20 over masseurs were present when I arrived at about 7.30pm

Masseurs mostly slim to gym fit type, all lined up in the hall about 6 metres away from where I seated.

The massage room's dimly lit and has a small attached shower cubicle to it

but I was kinda feeling the room wasn't that well maintained and it smelled too.

Oil massage at 680 baht/ 90 min to Spa

Minimum tip is 800 baht/ 90 min to masseur

My rating for his Extra service : 3 out of 10

The masseur although friendly, tend to rush time a little.

May give this place a miss.

HERO SPA:

There's about over 30 masseurs present the time I paid my visit

Masseurs there are mostly hunky, gym fit to muscular type,

with all confined within a glass partitioned room facing me from where I seated.

Next to this room is a bar where you can buy drinks/food,

sit around and make your selection of the masseurs at your own time.

The massage room although small, is brightly lit and has an attached glass partitioned shower cubicle to it.

The white cushioned bed and walls gave it a clean and tidy feeling and I soon settled in.

Oil massage at 750 baht/60 min to Spa

Minimum tip is 1000 baht/60 min to masseur

My rating for his Extra service : 6 out of 10

The masseur was friendly & with good attitude and the manager there was helpful.

Enjoyed it and will definitely return.

UNIMAN SPA:

There's about 20 over masseurs present the time I visited

Masseurs mostly lean fit type, and they all lined up about 3 metres from where I seated.

The room is slightly larger than that of Arena Spa's, has an attached shower

but not well kept and dim. Bath towels a little worn.

Oil massage at 700 baht/ 90 min to Spa

Minimum tip is 1000 baht/90 min to masseur

My rating for the masseur's skill : 2 out of 10

My rating for his Extra service : 3 out of 10 (partly my fault)

I felt somehow short-changed here that my 90min massage seemed like a 60min session.

TAWAN BAR:

There's about 15 bar boys around the time I visited.

Boys (men) here are mainly bodybuilder with some in form and some off form; some large and a few lean athletic build.

Showtime starts at 10.30pm, pending on crowd (as I was told)

A drink costs 300 baht each, 500 baht paid to the bar if you off a boy.

The mood here was a little relaxed with no mamasan around to hustle for boys and drinks.

The boys are friendly and patience enough to answer all my questions asked

e.g. about the bar, the type of crowd and their habits, and what he can do and can't do for his services offered,

with occasional jokes thrown in-between.

One boy asked for 1500 baht tip and another asked for 2000 baht tip but I paid them both (on separate off)

a little more than what they asked, for the quality time they spent with me.

They were appreciative about it and I was a satisfied customer too.

I don enjoy the massage done at Uniman Spa too. The guy called Boh, not well versed in scrub and massage too. HE was given too early as after the entire session barely reached 90min. He has the cheek to request 200 baht more for the tips which is supposed to be only 1000 baht in the room. Don wan to argue with him just gave and left the place... Edited by justaguy

Guest SeeTuaBui

Thanks so much for the detailed explanation. BIG HUGZZZ TO YOU!

Yea im talking about bally's studio Silom branch. They said if stay higher level then wun hear the noise. And from the website, the room seems bigger.

But I feel that Inn Saladaeng has nicer deco.. Hmmm really struggle on which to choose haha.. How much u paid for it in the end? U still remember?

Hey Jason.... I cannot remember how much I paid for the rooms but I am pretty sure it was way below SGD$100..... maybe abt $70ish if I dun remember wrongly.......

I know how u feel when deciding on which hotel to stay.

Personally, I feel the rooms in The Inn is a little too small for comfort for a BIG person like me.... but I love the locations and the staff there are friendly.

As for Bally's studio.... I am not too sure it is kinda noisy.....

U can try this place call Bann Silom Soi 3..... I had stayed there before.... the room size is good for me and also not too far away from where all the actions ar.... it is in a quite soi..... only MINUS point is that no smoking in the room..........

Hey Jason.... I cannot remember how much I paid for the rooms but I am pretty sure it was way below SGD$100..... maybe abt $70ish if I dun remember wrongly.......

I know how u feel when deciding on which hotel to stay.

Personally, I feel the rooms in The Inn is a little too small for comfort for a BIG person like me.... but I love the locations and the staff there are friendly.

As for Bally's studio.... I am not too sure it is kinda noisy.....

U can try this place call Bann Silom Soi 3..... I had stayed there before.... the room size is good for me and also not too far away from where all the actions ar.... it is in a quite soi..... only MINUS point is that no smoking in the room..........

I dun smoke and it shouldnt be a problem. Just that 3 of us planning to stay in a 2-person standard room and we worry that The Inn might be too small.

I will try to google for Bann Silom. Thanks for all your help! hugz :)

Guest SeeTuaBui

Hi Jason.....

http://www.baansilomsoi3.com/  this is the link....,

The bed is huge but I am not too sure whether they can fit another bed in the room for 3 pax.... u can always check with them when u do the booking.

Alternatively u may wan to try to book a room tat has a living room ....wat do we call that?  One bed room apartment? 

Ten face is a very lovely place with one bed room and a living room and the more petite one can sleep on the sofa .....   the only pain is tat u have to take the tuk tuk out to catch the train... but if u are always travelling by taxis then should not be a problem....

And if 3 of u are staying together some places u might be better off taking the taxi and might be cheaper than taking the BTS though BTS is reali convenient and can bring u to most of the attractions.  I think the BTS had gone up by 3bhats and now for one station is 18bhats or so... I am not too sure....

Ten Face is not too far from silom also.... taking a taxi should be ard 70bhat or so...... I am not too sure abt this though.

hmmmmm... Okayss.. Let me discuz with my friends first. We planning to pay for 2 for a normal standard room. 1 more guy will be sneaking in. Hope they wun stop us hahahaha

I stayed at Bally's... My room was clean without any smoke smell~

I requested for non-smoking rooms on higher floors~

Noise from dj station were quite minimal~ only very slight bass sounds~

Hi Jason.....

http://www.baansilomsoi3.com/ this is the link....,

The bed is huge but I am not too sure whether they can fit another bed in the room for 3 pax.... u can always check with them when u do the booking.

Alternatively u may wan to try to book a room tat has a living room ....wat do we call that? One bed room apartment?

Ten face is a very lovely place with one bed room and a living room and the more petite one can sleep on the sofa ..... the only pain is tat u have to take the tuk tuk out to catch the train... but if u are always travelling by taxis then should not be a problem....

And if 3 of u are staying together some places u might be better off taking the taxi and might be cheaper than taking the BTS though BTS is reali convenient and can bring u to most of the attractions. I think the BTS had gone up by 3bhats and now for one station is 18bhats or so... I am not too sure....

Ten Face is not too far from silom also.... taking a taxi should be ard 70bhat or so...... I am not too sure abt this though.

Ok noted on that. Thanks so much :))

Other than Silom, any recommendation for central area? Any nice budget hotel near Platinium mall/ Central World? Thanks again :))

I usually stay at Citadines apartment, operated by the Ascott Group (Singapore's Capitaland). Its a service apartment that rents on a daily basis. A studio apt in Sukhumvit Soi 11 (near Nana BTS and just 5 minutes walk from "Hero") goes for under 2,000 Baht (around S$85). Its very clean, modern, attached shower/toilet, kitchen, bed, sofa, TV with DVD and can accomodate 2 persons. In my opinion, the location, price and value is unbeatable.Just google "Citadines Sukhumvit 11".

Guest SeeTueBui

P2 near to platinum is not bad cos it is pretty new...   and nothing much abt it..... only heard a friend complain abt the location cos it is located in a sub-soi (small road) but I think once u get the hand of it.... it will be ok....

Another one... also very near to platinum and is on the main road is called Berkely Hotel... it is supposed to be a 5 star hotel but they are hvg promotions now... rooms are big and of course it is very very new ... promotions price cos they have yet to be fully opened hence pre opening specials.

If u stay near to platinum ..... will be away from the activities in Silom but tat is not an worry cos taxi is easiy available at a fraction of wat we have to pay here in Singapore.  And u are so accessible to all the shopping venues as well as opposite Berkely there is a kopi tiam style where they sell chicken rice and boiled soup.... way the way till wee -hours in the morning.

if u like to go to platinum mall... I sugguest u stay near there cos it can be a pain for u to take taxi from platinum mall back to the hotel... there is always a long queue and if u take tutuk they like to take tourists as "carrot"....chop chop chop........

I usually stay in Somerset Sukhumvit. It's clean, spacious and the bed is super comfortable. The hotel also offers Tuk Tuk service to the station as well as to the Emporium Mall. It's a serviced apartment where most if not all basic facilities are available. I could cook. wash my clothes and even microwave my food inside the room. The hotel also offers great breakfast with different type of food everyday. The only bad thing about the hotel is the gym. It's not fully equipped and the equipment are old. Well, most hotels have lousy gym so I can't expect too much.

Now I'm extending my stay in Bangkok next week from 2/11 to 10/11. I'll be staying in Column Hotel. It's my first time staying there so hopefully it will leave a good impression. 

Guys, anyone knows chubby and chaser scene in Bangkok such as Bar, sauna or massage?

Try Heaven Sauna - nearer to Silom Street. 

The other Bangkok10 - went there once on a Saturday. suppose to be naked night. But think they don't enforce. Reach there at 4pm. Only about 5-6 people. Crowd only comes in after 7pm. But was preparing to leave already after a nice session with a Thai bear. 

I am a chaser, btw...

Edited by ngadiman.suwarto

Try Heaven Sauna - nearer to Silom Street.

The other Bangkok10 - went there once on a Saturday. suppose to be naked night. But think they don't enforce. Reach there at 4pm. Only about 5-6 people. Crowd only comes in after 7pm. But was preparing to leave already after a nice session with a Thai bear.

I am a chaser, btw...

Thanks for ur informatiom ;). Any bar for chubby chaser except Bearbie?

P2 near to platinum is not bad cos it is pretty new... and nothing much abt it..... only heard a friend complain abt the location cos it is located in a sub-soi (small road) but I think once u get the hand of it.... it will be ok....

Another one... also very near to platinum and is on the main road is called Berkely Hotel... it is supposed to be a 5 star hotel but they are hvg promotions now... rooms are big and of course it is very very new ... promotions price cos they have yet to be fully opened hence pre opening specials.

If u stay near to platinum ..... will be away from the activities in Silom but tat is not an worry cos taxi is easiy available at a fraction of wat we have to pay here in Singapore. And u are so accessible to all the shopping venues as well as opposite Berkely there is a kopi tiam style where they sell chicken rice and boiled soup.... way the way till wee -hours in the morning.

if u like to go to platinum mall... I sugguest u stay near there cos it can be a pain for u to take taxi from platinum mall back to the hotel... there is always a long queue and if u take tutuk they like to take tourists as "carrot"....chop chop chop........

WOW! BERKERLY HOTEL is damn cheap man! For such a nice big hotel, is having the same rate as those normal boutique hotel / inn.

Butttt.. It's fully booked :( I just emailed them and still waiting for their reply :(

Thanks for your recommendation :))) hopefully there is still room for me..

Looks like a good new option for a cheap price, as long as it's offering this special 50+% discount.... but if it goes to normal price, ie. 4000-5000THB range, I would not stay there. for 4000 you can get far far better than this.

That area is super congested, even a tuk tuk will have a hard time going in there. No BTS or MTR nearby. You have to walk (not that nice of a walk) to the nearest station, which takes you 10-15min.

For the 2000 price range, I'd rather stay at the ALoft or Four Points in Sukhumvit. There are also lots of smaller boutique hotels in that area for less than 2000THB.

It would be still nice to have some reviews though  :)

For 4000 - 5000 THB, I rather stay at Grande Centre Point, Terminal 21.  Breakfast, gym & sauna facilities are good.  Not to mention, it is near to BTS and MTR.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Looks like a good new option for a cheap price, as long as it's offering this special 50+% discount.... but if it goes to normal price, ie. 4000-5000THB range, I would not stay there. for 4000 you can get far far better than this.

That area is super congested, even a tuk tuk will have a hard time going in there. No BTS or MTR nearby. You have to walk (not that nice of a walk) to the nearest station, which takes you 10-15min.

For the 2000 price range, I'd rather stay at the ALoft or Four Points in Sukhumvit. There are also lots of smaller boutique hotels in that area for less than 2000THB.

It would be still nice to have some reviews though :)

Yea it's very cheap with the 50% discount. From the mall it seems like it's just opp platinium mall. Doesnt need to be near train station as long as it's near to platinium hahaha..

Been to BKK for more than 10times and is quite familiar wid the place. Just that it's the first time for me to find silom/platinium area.

Thanks for the recomendation though. Will take a look and see how. Thanks thanks :)

How's the review of Babylon/Chakran? Been to Babylon before but did not fully enjoy the facilities as time was limited. Do they have themes everyday?

Babylon rarely has themes.  It offers a good environment for a long stay that includes using the pool, their gym, their restaurants, and their cruising areas can be entertaining with some chances for good sex.  For hot events, I find the best place is Sauna Mania on their naked nights.  39 Underground is not bad either on their naked nights, although its facilities are not great.  Chakran advertises big its events, but I find that they limit the fun to an area too small, and their "foam parties" are inconveniently restricted to a hot water pool. 

Edited by Steve5380

Babylon rarely has themes.  It offers a good environment for a long stay that includes using the pool, their gym, their restaurants, and their cruising areas can be entertaining with some chances for good sex.  For hot events, I find the best place is Sauna Mania on their naked nights.  39 Underground is not bad either on their naked nights, although its facilities are not great.  Chakran advertises big its events, but I find that they limit the fun to an area too small, and their "foam parties" are inconveniently restricted to a hot water pool. 

How is underground 39 crowd and cleanliness compare to Sauna mania? Sauna mania is very dirty but good crowd.. i was advised by my thai friend underground 39 is not worth going (is it true?). As for Chakran, its a sunset place. Crowd is thin now its not worth going except perhaps Saturday. Few months ago, i was at Chakran at about 6 plus Saturday...crowd quality was bad  and it was quite empty compare to previously (less than 25 guys) so i left for Sauna mania. Sauna mania was jam packed with guys. Babylon, unless for special event days, there are really a lot of very old Caucasians only. I will just go for the gym and the good food mainly.

• G_M changed the title to Bangkok ( Thailand ) - Massage / Sauna Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.