Male HQ

Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

Guest pleasant

Guest Fully satisfied customer

I used to silent read all this while but now i cant help but sharing with you my ultimately greatest experience with one of the masseurs. First of all, i never opted for sex when visiting massage parlour and my taste may be different from a lot of you. I love a man with smooth shiny silky skin and with leanes body. I always had dissappointing ecperiences with mostbof massage palours in johor. Went to htspa but the guy who is to my liking didnt look like what i have been imagining. Ok to cut story short, last night i went to jr and booked bull. He is the closest to my type. Whrn i met him, he looks better in person..n gosh he has defined sixpack. Quite short and petite. he is very talkative and his English is good enough for me to register. Through conversation..i realised i have a lot of things in common. He touched me w his story...he had to give up studies and he had to be the family' s breadwinner..okay first, his massage is definitely much better compared to the other good looking vietnamesw around..his birdie was not only semi hard...but that was ok..like usual.after 30 m he asked if i wanted extra...i almost said no to that puppy eyes..but something drew me into him..i knew he was doing extra work with his small body and palm and i suddenly felt like I wanted to at least give him a good massage. Cos he looked so tired. I dont know i just emphatised a lot. He shared many stories that made me appreciate him more as a fellow human being. So he shyly said 'ok if u want-u sure u ok u massage me..i suppose massage u' to which i replied...no worries im all fine...so i started massaging his back. He was really enjoying it and even asked me if i had ever learned massaging..haha..half through, i asked him to turn. Slowly massage his body and his birdie woke up..i didnt even touch it..haha..and when i touch his nipple n gave a gud press he let out a soft moan n bit her mouth..OMG that was when i got turned on. I continued massaging the body and i could say that his cock was pleading to be serviced...he was making aye contact with me the most of the time...when i started touching him..his body jerked n he moaned hard. My god..i didnt wait long to rim and suck his ball..torturing n teasing him..n he was making eye contact the whole time..i just couldnt wait n deepthroated him..using my super skills in bj, i made sure he enjoyed it. And he cummed in my mouth...moved when he thanked me n said it was a really nice bj...i cleaned his body and proceeded to take shower...we showered together...he was so cute all the time..i just wanted to tease him and soaped his cock..it got hard again...i just couldnt resist it and went down on my knees again...n slurpppp...oh my!!!his reaction..priceless..he lifted up one of his legs and facefucked me...i licked his whole body an wrshipped it.. he was so horny...after a couple of minutes fondling, licking sucking and facefucking he released his hot sperm again all over my face..omg..that was the best experience i have ever had..eventually mt dream comes true..tq bull

2 hours ago, Guest Fully satisfied customer said:

I used to silent read all this while but now i cant help but sharing with you my ultimately greatest experience with one of the masseurs. First of all, i never opted for sex when visiting massage parlour and my taste may be different from a lot of you. I love a man with smooth shiny silky skin and with leanes body. I always had dissappointing ecperiences with mostbof massage palours in johor. Went to htspa but the guy who is to my liking didnt look like what i have been imagining. Ok to cut story short, last night i went to jr and booked bull. He is the closest to my type. Whrn i met him, he looks better in person..n gosh he has defined sixpack. Quite short and petite. he is very talkative and his English is good enough for me to register. Through conversation..i realised i have a lot of things in common. He touched me w his story...he had to give up studies and he had to be the family' s breadwinner..okay first, his massage is definitely much better compared to the other good looking vietnamesw around..his birdie was not only semi hard...but that was ok..like usual.after 30 m he asked if i wanted extra...i almost said no to that puppy eyes..but something drew me into him..i knew he was doing extra work with his small body and palm and i suddenly felt like I wanted to at least give him a good massage. Cos he looked so tired. I dont know i just emphatised a lot. He shared many stories that made me appreciate him more as a fellow human being. So he shyly said 'ok if u want-u sure u ok u massage me..i suppose massage u' to which i replied...no worries im all fine...so i started massaging his back. He was really enjoying it and even asked me if i had ever learned massaging..haha..half through, i asked him to turn. Slowly massage his body and his birdie woke up..i didnt even touch it..haha..and when i touch his nipple n gave a gud press he let out a soft moan n bit her mouth..OMG that was when i got turned on. I continued massaging the body and i could say that his cock was pleading to be serviced...he was making aye contact with me the most of the time...when i started touching him..his body jerked n he moaned hard. My god..i didnt wait long to rim and suck his ball..torturing n teasing him..n he was making eye contact the whole time..i just couldnt wait n deepthroated him..using my super skills in bj, i made sure he enjoyed it. And he cummed in my mouth...moved when he thanked me n said it was a really nice bj...i cleaned his body and proceeded to take shower...we showered together...he was so cute all the time..i just wanted to tease him and soaped his cock..it got hard again...i just couldnt resist it and went down on my knees again...n slurpppp...oh my!!!his reaction..priceless..he lifted up one of his legs and facefucked me...i licked his whole body an wrshipped it.. he was so horny...after a couple of minutes fondling, licking sucking and facefucking he released his hot sperm again all over my face..omg..that was the best experience i have ever had..eventually mt dream comes true..tq bull

this guy is so smart! give a fake story and get the customer to service him and still be paid .... SMART! he must be bragging to his colleagues after this suker went home LOL

Went to htspa

Booked gareth but i am.upsrt he looked a bit different. No sixpack at all.with tummy a bit.looked like a sado bottom not manly at all.his massage was just so so nothing special but his hand was so rough i din enjoy the massage.and during b2b i sucked his nipple and he lay as if want me to suck his cock.so i sucked him but when i got shiok already he stopped me. was so shocked he asked 100 for that.i din ask for extra service. a bit of dissappointment to me far from what i expect

Massage 5/10

Body 5/10

Cock 6/10

Service 4/10

Guest Curious jb
57 minutes ago, Guest Cute Boi said:

I usually give RM20-30 for good massage. If he TOP you I think it should be RM150 include tips.

U meant 150 additional to 100 we paid for b2b??

Guest Curious jb
13 hours ago, Friendly said:

You want to suck him pay rm100, you want to let him fuck you pay $150, you want to fuck him you pay Rm100 to 300 depend on how his asking price is. Lucky for me I only need massage lor

Oh thank you for the info. i thought i heard tht if we paid full package 200 we would get all these. tq..never tried for extra as well

Guest Curious jb
1 hour ago, Guest Jb Massage said:

Hello, I'm sorry this is out of topic. 

I intend to visit Htspa tomorrow, any massuer to recommend? If I'm a top. Thanks :)

If u r a top..go for sammy from vietnam..totally the best bottom.for me..cute handsome..smooth body

hi

Haven't been to JB for quite some time... seems like there's quite a few establishments to choose from... any recommendations from the old birds?:D

i know that the boys come and go rather fast... even the boys' pictures mostly are PS-ed...

Thank you

Guest Guest outcall massage jb
On 11/15/2016 at 2:32 AM, Guest Curious jb said:

From which parlour is it??

harraz naufal is not from parlour... he is doing is own massage at home near skudai i think. i heard its very good.

Guest Jb Massage

Hello, wanna share my experience. Today i went to Htspa this afternoon. My first time there. The place is discrete and cosy after looking through the photo album managed to to get Edward. He looks exactly the same as photo. However, he speaks only some basic English. Took RM 158 dollars packages (2hr sensual) massage is done in nude, he will strip off everything. First hour was normal body massage, the second hour was body to body massage while he was massaging me i have noticed his dick is semi hard, last half and hour he ask me do you want  "special massage?"

100 for hand/blow job

200 for 1-0 (with cd)  FYI: He is a versatile

At that time i was really horny, i really wanna top him. I ask him can cheaper? 150? Sorry i know this is not a fish market....

He nodded his head and took out lube and cd from his jeans. He lube his 0 while i put on the cd, was banging him in different positions ( his manhole is tight) after we have cum he helped me to clean up using the toilet paper then he bring me to the shower room. He dry me up using the towel and kiss my neck before i leave.

On ‎17‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 0:16 AM, Guest Jb Massage said:

100 for hand/blow job

200 for 1-0 (with cd)  FYI: He is a versatile

At that time i was really horny, i really wanna top him. I ask him can cheaper? 150? Sorry i know this is not a fish market....

He nodded his head and took out lube and cd from his jeans. He lube his 0 while i put on the cd, was banging him in different positions ( his manhole is tight) after we have cum he helped me to clean up using the toilet paper then he bring me to the shower room. He dry me up using the towel and kiss my neck before i leave.

what s CD? ooh condom

Wow. stil kiss ur neck...u must b highly attractive lah

No1 seemed to share about mensquare?

On 09/11/2016 at 9:37 PM, iluvmen said:

Really or not? Sound sarcastic.. :( I read a few post, some tip $20 and some tip $100.. so i play safe and take in btw which is $50.. i really lost touch abt this masseur tipping in jb.. my very last visit to jb gay massage was abt 6 or 7 yrs ago before i was attached.. exploring it again since im back to single now..

Tipping is really up to individual although I do think there should be some min $... these folks are here for work leaving behind family, friends and gf (for straight).. not to mention the occasional threat/extortion from local authorities. Don't see anything wrong since S$16 is just a cab ride home during peak hours =)

On ‎23‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 11:33 AM, bjhj said:

Johor any swimming pool with open shower ?

None that I know of. But you have an option to leave the door open. :P

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

On ‎22‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 7:29 PM, Singkkaki said:

Any parlour in jb city square?

I don't think there is any male massage place in CS but if u r ok with female, then thai odyssey is a good choice especially with their current 10 + 4 package promo which work out to RM93 (SGD30) for a 60min body massage

Last weekend, was in JB and decided to try Owl.

The shop was facing the main road quite easy to find and there's a small signage near their entrance.

The counter staff, pass me his mobile phone to choose the masseur. Selected a Thai, can't remember his name (photo not on their website) and was brought to the 3rd floor massage room. Took a quick shower and went back to the room. The lights was switched off and he begin massaging my back, nothing sensual just a few teasing around by hole and groin area....As i wanted to enjoy the massage first, i did not advance further (showing him that i'm keen to have extra). After massaging my back for about 45mins, he stop and went out of the room to get some things (not sure what).

This time round he was naked and gave me a body to body back rub and was using his chin to rub my shoulder. After a while he asked me to turn over for the front massage. And i told him to switch on the lights to get a better view of his body. Nothing fantastic and start playing with is dick while he was sucking my nipple. His dick was already leaking with some precum and i stop him, get him to lay down and i start jerking him off. He tried to use his hand to stop me from jerking him off, but i ignored and he released his load. I continue jerking him for a few more seconds and he was trying hard to stop me.

He cleaned up his mess with another towel and proceed to give me a blowjob. After a while i released mine load. However the massage didn't stop here. He carried on with some sort of Thai Massage stretching / cracking on me. 

After the massage, he brought me to the bathroom and this time round he went into the bathroom with me and he help me to shower. When he noticed that i'm hard again, he pointed to my dick and laugh and i gave him a smile back. And he went down on his knee and suck me off...

Throughout the whole massage session, he did not ask me for any tips. When we are back in the room to get dressed up, i gave him a Rm100. When we are back on the 2nd floor to make payment, i saw quite a handful of masseur sitting at the reception area. (no customers to serve)...

I have been to KL and JB a lot. I am following this MB from HTspa's sebastian. I believe many know him from ex-BBboy's Alex or Fresh's Agoda. 

He is very sweet, charming and funny if you get to know him better. He is better looking in person than in his photos which doesn't do him justice as well. 

He will be in JB till this saturday and his massage skills improves every time I meet him. He is one of the masseuse I go to as well. He provides good HE and I suggest you can try him. 

If you miss him at JB, you may get to try him in Fresh.

Guest Guest Lonely JB
On 11/10/2016 at 8:50 PM, Guest Cute Boi said:

Yes Blue massage very good. Hard and real massage. His HE skill also superb. He is TOP.

May I know which centre is Blue working at?

On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 3:02 AM, Jason87 said:

Anyone been to The Maze before? Is the place still around? Or any nice sauna place in JB with more crowd?

The Maze still around but very dirty...Go to Johan Avenue, cleaner

• G_M changed the title to Johor Bahru ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.