Male HQ

Discussion on Married Gay Men (有妇之夫) Whom Hv Gay Sex + An Open Letter to Married Men + Married men's stress & struggles (compiled)

Guest Married

Hmmmm nvm lah. Still hv Monday.

that's the consolation prize... better then nothing right? hahahaha...

Any genuine good-looking married/bi guys here interested in being buddies or something?

Have actually been seeing a girl for awhile but just ended things recently. Would be nice to meet someone who's into girls as well, so we can relate to each other.

And of course a bit of experimenting wouldn't hurt. Like watching straight pxxn and jerking off together. It could be a discreet bromance kind of thing.

I'm staying in hostel now so will be able to host.

u r only 19!!! hahahaha... nice bod by the way...

Any genuine good-looking married/bi guys here interested in being buddies or something?

Have actually been seeing a girl for awhile but just ended things recently. Would be nice to meet someone who's into girls as well, so we can relate to each other.

And of course a bit of experimenting wouldn't hurt. Like watching straight pxxn and jerking off together. It could be a discreet bromance kind of thing.

I'm staying in hostel now so will be able to host.

he is going to be 19 soon, too junior :)

Just to add to the discussion of the thread here... hypothetically speaking... what do you think u would do, if ever one day you found your wife cheated on you by having an affair with another guy. Would you forgive her and accept her? or would you insist to divorce her and free yourself to really be who you are... i.e. being a gay?

So no one wanna share your view of the above?

Am here for sincere friends... 

Hi

I just joined this forum. married and no kids. 34/160/66. On the chub side and bi curious. Pure btm, always fantasized and wished to have guys doing me. I have a naughty side but unfortunately am not familiar with the local gay scenes.

Glad to see I'm not the only one with that fantasy becos since young all I can do to satisfy my inner btm fantasy is play with a big bolster, pretending it to be a tall guy doing me. *shy*

Any chasers pls pm me. *wink*

If that were to happen, I think I'll be the HAPPIEST PERSON ON EARTH then! It'll be like a fire escape in a raging inferno! I'll definitely do the latter.

well... maybe not say "happiest person" coz I'm quite sure there's alot of emotional baggage as well. it's a r/s after all...

but it is definitely a great exit for me... painful one though...

Hi everyone! Found this thread, read the posts and thought it's really good for married guys! Thanks for sharing.. Just wanted to say hi!

I'm married too with a kid.. Would be great to find someone similar to chat, share experiences and activities (swim, coffee, jog etc).. chn 30 180 75 :)

Hi everyone! Found this thread, read the posts and thought it's really good for married guys! Thanks for sharing.. Just wanted to say hi!

I'm married too with a kid.. Would be great to find someone similar to chat, share experiences and activities (swim, coffee, jog etc).. chn 30 180 75 :)

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~~~~~

ok... gotta admit. I'm the crappy one here. hahahaha...

enjoy your interaction here. mini support group for us!

Nice ' but I am still single :)

Hi guys,

I am married for 10yrs with 2 kids. I had my 1st man encounter before marriage. But i wanted to make my parents happy, so I got into a relationship and settle down. I was lying to myself all along. It was tough to balance...i loved my wife, I loved my kids, I worked hard for the family .....but I still like being with guys..married ones especially..for friendship, sports and even sex........i am living a double life man...

You said you love your wife and kids, so what's the problem?

Desire to have sex with the man is just like desire to eat ice cream, or go for running

If you keep thinking, it will be a burden

Just thanks god that u have a gift of wife, kids and also 2 sexual desire :)

Its better , Rather than u only have one desire, either want with men or with women; isn't it ? LOL

You said you love your wife and kids, so what's the problem?

Desire to have sex with the man is just like desire to eat ice cream, or go for running

If you keep thinking, it will be a burden

Just thanks god that u have a gift of wife, kids and also 2 sexual desire :)

Its better , Rather than u only have one desire, either want with men or with women; isn't it ? LOL

I have sex with married men too :P

Hi all, stumbled upon this interesting thread.

Brief intro, I just discovered that I can have strong emotional n physical attraction to guys in uni, when I fell in love with my best friend. Decided to break up with my gf then as I didn't know how to handle the feeling (n the guilt).

For now, think I'm still interested in eventually getting married, and leading a double life, but we'll see.

I have this mental picture about having someone special who's also married/getting married, and can be a good guide/mentor/brother/lover. Or am I just being greedy?

~ Let's get one thing straight, I'm not. ~

Hi all, stumbled upon this interesting thread.

Brief intro, I just discovered that I can have strong emotional n physical attraction to guys in uni, when I fell in love with my best friend. Decided to break up with my gf then as I didn't know how to handle the feeling (n the guilt).

For now, think I'm still interested in eventually getting married, and leading a double life, but we'll see.

I have this mental picture about having someone special who's also married/getting married, and can be a good guide/mentor/brother/lover. Or am I just being greedy?

welcome :)

it's natural... I've got this same feeling too!

Man are horny bastard and most of us could not control ourselves.

I should have avoided having experience with man but once, I had sex with man, I couldn't stop it. Sometime, I confused with bromance with lust.

I always avoid anal sex but always love being blown by man - I mean real man and not 'macho mary'. Some are very good in using their wet mouth that I 'died without regrets'.

I always find it very erotic to see a mascular able man below me and I love hugging and smelling them. I love hugging man from behind. Something I enjoyed during my army period 20 over years ago. Guess it is now translated to having a step further with him... kissing, smelling, licking... ahhherrr.

I love the attention showered upon me but sometime, I truly wish I am also a giver, but somehow, I am not a patient kind...

Married 15 years now without kid (I think I had been sucked dried) and occussionally fantisize the touch of a man....

No judge me... I am still a horny bastard despite just PCC....

I miss Hardened1978 very much. We met through this forum. He is married without kids while I have three. He moved to Europe last year and the email correspondence has also now stopped. When he was here, his job required him to travel 2 -3 months before he would be back for a couple of weeks. And during those two weeks, we would meet up and had oral sex in my car, in a hotel and even once we went to a gay sauna. You won't have been able to guess what was going on between the two of us if you have seen us together. He did not like kissing on the lips initially, but gave in when I persisted and enjoyed it thoroughly thereafter. Oh....the memories came back when I stumbled upon this thread.

It has been a while since my last post and it's so nice to know that guys here are getting along with now( just even for chatting). I hope that regardless of how someone lookslike or how old or young he is or even belonging to other race, doors will be opened for friendship.i its just not right if you found out that this guy doesnt look good or he is old, you will just turn your back and makes so many excuses. I think this thread was made for sharing, maybe with benefits as well if both sides agree...

I'm married with kids. But it was my choice. I wasn't forced into anything.

I am happy with where I'm at.

But I do acknowledge that I have same sex attractions, and it's a strange feeling sometimes.

Why I'm here? Sometimes I wonder if there are other's like me, and maybe learn from them.

Keen to know you.mind intro?

It has been a while since my last post and it's so nice to know that guys here are getting along with now( just even for chatting). I hope that regardless of how someone lookslike or how old or young he is or even belonging to other race, doors will be opened for friendship.i its just not right if you found out that this guy doesnt look good or he is old, you will just turn your back and makes so many excuses. I think this thread was made for sharing, maybe with benefits as well if both sides agree...

welcome back!!! :D

and very soon, I'll really be joining the "married" guys category... VERY soon...

• G_M changed the title to Discussion on Married Gay Men (有妇之夫) Whom Hv Gay Sex + An Open Letter to Married Men + Married men's stress & struggles (compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.