Male HQ

Welcome Newbies & Their Introduction

HendryTan

Huh. Introduction, right. Let's see. Penangite malay, 172cm height with 60kg weight, last I check. Average build with average size.  

I would like receiving massages though I could give amateurish massage. I'm not really looking into a relationship. I don't really into anal though I could act as a top if needed. 

Do pm me for more inquiry. 

Hi all,

New to the site and hope to meet interesting guys through here.

Been recently building up my fitness through running and body weight exercises and am now starting to look into muscle building and since I can't remember the last time I stepped into a gym, hoping to gain advice on how to get started. No better place, right? So if you got spare time to advise, please chat me up.

i'm 29/180/72 last I checked and mly & btm if that matters. Hope to have a good time here.

Hi, 1st time trying such platform to try my luck in getting a LTR.. anyway, no harm trying right :)

I'm Chinese 28, 173, 62kg. More of bottom Flex.

I am looking for a LongTerm Relationship if possible. Preferably someone older than me.

Nonetheless, If u need a friend, im a good listener n advicer.. 

I believe fate(缘份) n :D to see how our fate goes... text me ba (^_-)!!

Guest YJacket

Hi im 19c staying at north east. Closeted and hoping to find nice friends and hopefully a bf of simiar age. pjmers is my LINE . I dont do fun but seeking a beautiful relationship.

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Energetics said:

Hi, name is Energetics. HAHHA. 155cm (puberty didn't hit me well), 55 kg (sigh pie), 18, currently studying and is a Chinese. I'm new here so maybe quite dumb

Your real name energetics. Got any nickname to address you 

9 minutes ago, Jin_confessions said:

Hi I'm 25  chi 68/55 bi-curious wanting very much to have a first bottom experience. I'm very much an exhibitionist and nudist and would like to meet more friends with similar interests too! 

Hi there.." Welcome on board to the Blowing Wind forum"♥♥♥

Have a wonderful day....

Yours Indian love sucking cock...

Wechat id : ojomani

19 minutes ago, Kyo Ng Tran said:

Hi guys, Horny chubby bottom here, I'm 22 , 170/85. I'm looking for new friends and bf , I'm love fun,  AJ, BJ.. Send me messages If anyone wanna make friend with me :P

Have a wonderful day....

On Sunday, May 08, 2016 at 0:43 AM, Doctor_companion said:

Hi Ryan here! 19/169/62/Chinese from NYP! 

Have a wonderful day....

Hi , I'm kinda new to all this so kinda clueless on all of this. XD
I'm up for just chatting or whatever, maybe relationship ? Idk I'm just looking around at the moment, but I'd prefer someone around my age 18-20ish.

So message me if you wanna chat. :D

Kik: Qrowin

Edited by Qrowin