Male HQ

Wide Age Gap Relationship + R/ship Btw A Younger And Older Guy + Does Age Matters In A R/ship? (Compiled)

Guest Senior

Age gap in a relationship/date  

227 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We are almost 25 years apart. He is 35 years old and myself entering 59 very soon. What keeps us together are sincerity, financial independency and love. When couple with much commitments , for LTR is full of ups and down , we see that there is no much difficulty in our lives. Yes we learn  how to coup with each other idiosyncrasies, be sensitive to one another's psyche and be respectful. Age is a number but if you don't nurture and acknowledge each other's efforts, the LTR will strain. Even a gap of two to five years will collapse if the pair does not make it work well. Never be too self centred......respect and most important feels the love for one another.

Age is not a matter; health, wealth and feeling matter for the relation. Without the 3 things....relation break easily.

We are almost 25 years apart. He is 35 years old and myself entering 59 very soon. What keeps us together are sincerity, financial independency and love. When couple with much commitments , for LTR is full of ups and down , we see that there is no much difficulty in our lives. Yes we learn  how to coup with each other idiosyncrasies, be sensitive to one another's psyche and be respectful. Age is a number but if you don't nurture and acknowledge each other's efforts, the LTR will strain. Even a gap of two to five years will collapse if the pair does not make it work well. Never be too self centred......respect and most important feels the love for one another.

Off topic, though I wanna highlight the beauty in guests' postings.

What strikes me - when we take away the maths and go deeper into the beauty of accepting each and one another, realizing that we can learn from each other, life intracacies are minimised. The biggest problem in harmony is always when we put in the criteria and not living life as it is.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

My current bf is 9 yrs my junior and we have been together for 11yrs and going strong.

When we first dated, I did not tell him my true age, and he said he can take someone max 5yrs older to be his bf. Of cos I kept quiet then but after a month or so when he hinted we should take the rs to another level I revealed to him my age. He simply shrugged his shoulder and grinned.

So you see, age difference is just a mind thing.

It seems age isn't a factor at all, being the younger of the two at times its hard to guess what the other guy is actually thinking.

I'm not sure if older guys tend to beat around the bush often or what but feels like I'm receiving mixed signals, so confused. Oh well....

Currently seeing this Malaysian boy 28 years younger. I think he is more comfortable with me than I with him. Always put his arm on my shoulder whenever we walk and like to touch me or lean on me on the train. Even pluck my facial hair in public.

He got this naughty habit of not drying his hands after toilet(got wash la - in case u wanna ask) and like to rub all over my face with his wet hands in public too.

Currently seeing this Malaysian boy 28 years younger. I think he is more comfortable with me than I with him. Always put his arm on my shoulder whenever we walk and like to touch me or lean on me on the train. Even pluck my facial hair in public.

He got this naughty habit of not drying his hands after toilet(got wash la - in case u wanna ask) and like to rub all over my face with his wet hands in public too.

How nice.

You're like the father he "didn't" had

But for many, age is their pre-condition.

Like you can see many events or hook-ups, they will put in age limit like eg. below 30 only etc.

For this group of people, while limiting to age preference, they are missing out their chance meeting some really nice slightly older guys.

But for many, age is their pre-condition.

Like you can see many events or hook-ups, they will put in age limit like eg. below 30 only etc.

For this group of people, while limiting to age preference, they are missing out their chance meeting some really nice slightly older guys.

That's very true but however I think most younger guys feel best within their age range. Its a little intimidating if you meet someone who is in a different status spectrum than you (be it financially, career, etc...).

Guest 21yo age gap

My bf is about 16 years older than me. After being with him, I realised age doesn't matter. It's the chemistry and connection

My bf is 21 years younger than me, and this coming March, it will be our 4th year together.

After being with him, I also realised that age doesn't matter. Indeed, it's the chemistry and connection between us that really matters.

With the Chinese new year arriving tomorrow, sincerely wishing that all gay couples will love each other unconditionally in the new year, regardless of the age gap between them :)

• 2 weeks later...

In my 40s have had younger and older but I would not want to have anyone younger then mid 20s or later. But then again I don't believe in relationships. Casual to good friends would be fine.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

My 2 cents worth...

I've had 4 relationships with older guys for the past 21years. Since I was 19 years old then..I am thankful for all the past relationships that I had, from them I find more of myself.

1st one: 17 years difference; lasted 4 &1/2 years...ended because he told me "no $ no love!"

2nd one: 13 years difference; lasted 5 years...ended because we only spent 1 day a week together - hardly any sex during the last 2 years.

3rd one 18 years difference; lasted 1 year...great sex everyday, ended because he kept comparing me with his ex...

4th one 12 years difference; lasted 7 years, had sex for 3-4 xs in the entire relationship, ended because we are moving at different speed in life and wanting different things after 7 years.

My point is: it's not the age differences that matters, sometimes it's just different goals that both parties are pursuing. To find someone with the same aspirations and goals are challenges that we gay men in Singapore face. Now being single, I live by an old time code: 

"Stop looking for the IDEAL person you want to fall in LOVE with. BECOME the IDEAL person that you will fall in love with FIRST!"

We expect a lot from others around us, but we have only to look at ourselves to find the love within us. If we can't even love ourselves enough, who would want to love us?

Well, just my 2 cents worth...

Guest Guest

I used to think that I wld like the young ones with strong cock....but I soon found out that they generally don't last the distance. Most under 20 are so horny that they cum within a few strokes, leaving me completely i satisfied!

Then I started to sample those in their twenties and while they are delicious, would you believe that many often cannot get it up when you want them to! I tried it with at least 5 guys in 20s and only one was a good fucker, the other four were more bottoms though they insisted they were not.

The 30s are simply impatient....it is always just a quick bang thank you man and off they go back to office! I guess this is their career building phase and they don't really have time to waste like slow kissing, mutual 69, slow fuck up the wall.......

I went out with only 4 40 plus guys and all were a disappointment as they couldn't get it up or sustain the hardness.....

Then I met this guy who is 59 but looked 45.... Average height and build with the most charming smile and so worldly when he speaks. I was completely mesmerized when he talked about his career, his family (yes, he is married), his struggle with being bi, his sauna encounters with other men (and why never with other females), his sex stories, etc.... I wasn't expecting much from him on sex front as he was 59, but boy oh boy, was I surprised the first time I sucked him off....he was so hard and his moaning was so sexy that I got so high just from sucking him dry! I was even more shocked when he recovered so quickly after cuming to become hard again and was keen to have another round of sex with me. This time he wanted to please me so he asked me to just relax and he started to lick my entire body....I was like in heaven for eternity and was lost in pleasure until I felt him kissing my ass! He actually licked my ass like licking my cock and used his tongue to dart in and out of my asshole, I was so hard I felt like cuming. He then put in one finger and then two fingers into my ass and started to stroke my ass and massage the inside of my ass. We ended up with him fucking me on our first meeting, after I sucked him dry just two hours ago.........

Well....I am in my 30s and this guy is more than 20 years older than me and I am so in love with him.........

Guest wozzit

if the person really do loves me then might consider my age limit void...

Isnt that surely the answer to the question posed by the TS? Age is just one in many factors that go into making up a relationship. We r all different. We all start out with rather specific ideas of the hunk we want to be our partner. Maybe we hv a few relationships. Then someone comes along n most of our specifics go up in smoke. Life is short. When u find the right guy, enjoy n treasure him.

• 5 months later...

My ex bf, who is 25yo, is in a relationship with a 49 yo dude.

While our relationship was fun while it lasted, we realized we were not compatible for the long run.

He used to say that he won't be able to date someone who would be 10 years older, but as it turns out...

It's good to see him so happy now, so this 49 yo dude has been good for his soul.

Funny how life works out?

^_^

My ex bf, who is 25yo, is in a relationship with a 49 yo dude.

While our relationship was fun while it lasted, we realized we were not compatible for the long run.

He used to say that he won't be able to date someone who would be 10 years older, but as it turns out...

It's good to see him so happy now, so this 49 yo dude has been good for his soul.

Funny how life works out?

^_^

Love is an emotional thing and I suppose as they say, just follow your heart. :-)

Anything is possible short of anyone UNDER THE AGE OF CONSENT. I am surprised that even if that be the case but yet no one even mention it in passing that there should be some limitation.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

My friend is 22 and he is seeing a guy who's 32. My friend is concerned about this 10 year gap as he feels the older guy would be "in a different phase of life and maturity", "might be interested in different topics", "be easily able to find other guys his age" and "would not be satisfied with the younger poorer guy who has yet to even start school".

I did feel like knocking some sense to my 22 year old friend, as I've always felt the older guy would be the more worried one.

What do you guys think though?

• G_M changed the title to True Love Story #4 - Love & Differences
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.