Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,367 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Commando and jockstrap for jeans, briefs for others  :D

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

used to have so much fun buying undies from both SMA and another shop which i forgot the name. it was at pearl's centre level 1. in both places if you flirt with the sales staff, you might get, ahem....

i remember the pearls centre one. i chose a pair of undies with a huge hole in front and in the back for easy access. it looked complicated, so i conveniently asked the sales guy for help ;)  he came in and when he saw i was aroused after his fumbling around, i just dropped to my knees and bj'd him =))))

too bad SMA is gone ;(

I've been there and seen the underwear. They're imitations. I'm sure u know. But they really look real.

yea... but are those quality good? i was also tempted to buy... but decided not to =P

Guest string lover

got to be G-string, C-string, feel like kena poke all the time :oops: also love anything that is bareback that expose my bubble butt.....got them from:www.lifestylemens,com

Guest Napoléon

I wear G once in a while when the heat is on or some weekends..hah.. however, I have to discreetly washed and dry them as I am staying with my 2 kids.

Wear normal brief during work.

I am a Singaporean currently in France. 

I am like you and I wore decent cutting swim-thong to RWS Marine Adventure Cove with my kid and wife. So far no problem!

If you want, arrange a family outing with me. No need to be shy. 

However, I do not know your real login ID/email. Difficult for me to contact you. By the way, there is a famous local Singapore gstring/thong group. Have you joined?

Thanks for the invitation.. Don't think you are interested..hah.. I am already in my early 50's. Kids have grown up. Am not into any thing kinky etc..jus a normal straight behaving simple and boring guy..hah.. Thanks for writing anyway.

Good to keep in touch though. Am writing in as ST as I didn't register for an account as yet. :)

Guest Napoléon

Thanks for the invitation.. Don't think you are interested..hah.. I am already in my early 50's. Kids have grown up. Am not into any thing kinky etc..jus a normal straight behaving simple and boring guy..hah.. Thanks for writing anyway.

Good to keep in touch though. Am writing in as ST as I didn't register for an account as yet. :)

I am much younger than you. I never say want to have anything kinky with you leh. Sad to say, many are dirty-minded. Most threads talk about cock, and sex all the time.  
Thongs/G-Strings not for gay and women. I am not straight acting but real straight. Straight men wear thong and it is not for exclusively for gays. 
I have worn swim thong in many places! Palawan Beach, Fantasy Island, Jurong East Swimming Complex, Mambo Beach Club, Wavehouse, MBS Skypool and etc. No problem. 

Hello Napoleon, Don't get me wrong..just my expression on the kinky part..

Agreed with you about thongs or G-strings are for straight as well.. seen some of married guys in my gym opening wearing them while in the changing room of my club's gym too.. :)

Wearing those are kinda self expression or whatever that is comfortable on oneself

Have a good weekend :)

Went hong kong last month with a group of friends, happened to be lucky to stay in the same room the hot guy with good looks and hot bod, abs and arms. One day he went out for awhile and I was left alone in the room. Feeling really horny after not cumming for 5 days, I locked the room door, searching around I found his used green briefs in his bag! I took a deep sniff at his crotch area picturing his hot bod in my mind, the smell wasn't strong, and slowly I found myself pressing his used brief all over my face. Then I managed to caught a strong musky scent at a point! Feeling fucking horny, I immediately unzip my pants, whipped out my cock, gave my half-hard cock a good 8-10 strokes, planning to just cure my horny-ness and quickly placed the underwear back before he comes back. I let go of my cock and waited 3-5 seconds for it to cool down, BUT  THEN SUDDENLY my cum shoots out in huge spurts TWICE, before I managed to use my other hand to cover my cock and force it back to my own briefs. My cum landed all over my hand, the floor and ON ONE OF HIS PANTS. I was thinking WTF and started panicking. Not having water or tissue paper around me, in my panicked mode I just lick and swallowed the cum off my hand and floor, not noticing the taste as I was really scared at that point of time. Then I came to my senses and wipe off the cum and placed back the briefs, and luckily he did not noticed that slightly dam spot on his pants..

Edited by Lycan91

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.