Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,365 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Straight40@gmail

I like female thongs, a little lace and transparent type. anyone into female undies? thumb.gif

I like guys in female lacy thongs. I think they look great and it feels so sexy

I like guys in female lacy thongs. I think they look great and it feels so sexy

I know of a str guy who likes to wear lacy lady's thongs... Damn kinky right

Not being rude or sarcastic..seriously, i think most can accept more straight acting married men or PLU to wear MAN thongs, G-strings etc but think would be a turn off for most if a straight acting guy wear female lacy thongs or g..

Not being rude or sarcastic..seriously, i think most can accept more straight acting married men or PLU to wear MAN thongs, G-strings etc but think would be a turn off for most if a straight acting guy wear female lacy thongs or g..

must be their girlfriends or wives.

Anyone wanna play ... n rub in undies .. till cum? Hahah

Hahahahaa...for the above ad, you get a warning point. hahaha..

<Change back to ser-ious mode>

Please do not post your ad in the Main forum which is meant for discussion.

Do that in the Personal folder.

Therefore, you are hereby awarded 1 warning point. Accumulating more warning points will get you suspended and or ban from the forum.

Take heed.

GM

p/s: Your post will be removed

just came across this brand: mategear.com - korean brand

the mini bikini is damn hot. Purposely cut lower at the back to expose the ass crack. wonder they sell this in bangkok. going there this weekend. if got can buy.. haha ;)

I once saw this very cute n hot japanese at the condo pool...its was evening and he place his bags on the chair n went for swim....mins later he went inside the bathroom for suana.

Of course I never went in hahaa. I was so horny to the sense that i went to his bag.....ok not to steal money ....but to find his brief and sniff. Darn, I got very hard after tat.  i dunno where i got all these guts to do tat seriously but i really want smell how his dick...he was darn str8 kind n very hot . 

Don't you ever give up on your life. You will see many great things happening soon! ;)

I once saw this very cute n hot japanese at the condo pool...its was evening and he place his bags on the chair n went for swim....mins later he went inside the bathroom for suana.

Of course I never went in hahaa. I was so horny to the sense that i went to his bag.....ok not to steal money ....but to find his brief and sniff. Darn, I got very hard after tat.  i dunno where i got all these guts to do tat seriously but i really want smell how his dick...he was darn str8 kind n very hot .

Never eat and shit in your own place. Imagine while you are standing near his belongings sniffing his underwear and out he came and caught you with your faced buried in his underwear. Or the condo security who happened to be doing his rounds and seeing your reaching for someone's underwear and sniffing it, or your neighbours happens to be standing at their windows looking at the pool. You will have no face to face your neighbours, etc. if you are caught red handed.

Please think more with your head with a brain than let your dick dicktates your actions.

Edited by GachiMuchi

the mini bikini is damn hot. Purposely cut lower at the back to expose the ass crack. wonder they sell this in bangkok. going there this weekend. if got can buy.. haha ;)

It is sold in Bangkok - Saw it Zen Apartment Store in central world. Priced at about 2500THB. Now they are having 30% discount.

Edited by ngadiman.suwarto

got this brand randomly sent to my email too. god knows how they hv my email.

but hmm....their underwear seems not bad....

Guest yakitorui

I am very curious , how a japanese crotch smells like, because science research, says abt 60% of Japanese and koreans , east asians have a genetic abberation causing them not to have body odor or very light body odor, so did the briefs smelled like our locals or very odorless or smelled like detergent.

Do tell please.

I am very curious , how a japanese crotch smells like, because science research, says abt 60% of Japanese and koreans , east asians have a genetic abberation causing them not to have body odor or very light body odor, so did the briefs smelled like our locals or very odorless or smelled like detergent.

Do tell please.

detergent.....yes i suddenly rem the smell.....haha

Don't you ever give up on your life. You will see many great things happening soon! ;)

As long as they are cheap and of good material, I wouldn't mind imitations. Who sees what you wear inside anyway? Lol.

The guys in the gym's locker room, the guy sucking your cock in the toilet, the guy who is undressing u on the bed, and your gay housemates when hanging laundry.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

The guys in the gym's locker room, the guy sucking your cock in the toilet, the guy who is undressing u on the bed, and your gay housemates when hanging laundry.

You have a point.

I have one pair of Naked Cotton which I will now have to reuse on consecutive days at the gym.

I don't have gay housemates so that's not a problem.

As for the guy who's sucking my dick, his opinion no longer matters.

My favorite brand of boxer briefs is Giorgio Armani. I live in the states, and they are actually pretty cheap here. lol. I also like DKNY. I am pretty conservative/vanilla when it comes to sex; however, for me underwear is an absolutely must for any type of sexual play. There's something about a tight fitting pair that makes me super hard (that's why I usually avoid wearing tight fitting ones casually). My greatest fantasy is having someone rip a hole in my briefs and fuck me through them.

I believe that a gay boy's underwear is his heart and soul - to have them ripped apart and ruined like that is very symbolic. It means complete submission.

I find it interesting when I meet people who throw out/replace their underwear frequently. I still own/use underwear from middle school. lol! According to what I just said, it must indicate something about my personality.

People who lose their underwear frequently probably fall in and out of love very quickly. Their love/affection for any single person is short and fleeting, and they change partners as frequently as they throw/give away out their underwear.

Edited by muddywill

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Undiesguy

I've always had a fetish for sniffing guys' undies, especially straight guys undies. And all of us know that the most common time to see guys walking around in undies would be during National Service. I served as a storeman during my NS and towards the end of my two years, a new batch of officers had been posted into my unit. One of the 2LTs totally caught my attention. He looked like that of mixed blood (though I found out he was pure Chinese) and had very boyish features with a crew cut. His body however, was to die for! He had six pac abs and really strong biceps which I fantasised he would use to sweep me off my feet! It was during one of the unit live runs where he was in his OCS PT kit. That damn tight PT vest and skimpy shorts showed off all he had to offer under those clothes. His bulge was unmistakable. He gave me a raging hard on!

To cut things short, it was after live run and almost everybody had left while I had to stay back to pack up the safety stores. As I made my way back to bunk, I saw him again but this time round, TOPLESS, walking to the toilet with all his shower stuff! I obviously couldn't control my inner "horniness" and pretended to go to the toilet to pee as well, hoping to catch some action (he didn't see me). Lo and behold, he was so nonchalant, stripped totally naked with his bubble butt and tan line facing me, threw his sweaty undies on the bench and went in to bathe (doors closed and locked). That pair of sweaty, stained, crumpled undies was way too big an attraction for me. 

I know this is wrong, but I took his undies away anyway. My heart was racing, for fear of being found out. But it was really the thrill of holding on to something so precious to him, a piece of cloth which stuck so close to his most private area - I was possessing it! It was such a skimpy yet very worn out piece of underwear - Grey colour, Goldlion brand, 31-33 inches. On closer inspection, apart from sweat, there was a large yellowish stain, which felt rougher than other parts of the briefs, on the left front pouch of it. I knew it had to be his pee stain, or better his cum stain!!  I couldn't resist sniffing, and even jerked off to it  - 4 times that very day. That was the closest I could ever get to him. 

He must have wondered which devil stole his underwear. But I don't think he should be surprised. Gays are lurking everywhere in camp!

Guest 南帝段志兴

I know this is wrong, but I took his undies away anyway. My heart was racing, for fear of being found out. But it was really the thrill of holding on to something so precious to him, a piece of cloth which stuck so close to his most private area - I was possessing it! It was such a skimpy yet very worn out piece of underwear - Grey colour, Goldlion brand, 31-33 inches. On closer inspection, apart from sweat, there was a large yellowish stain, which felt rougher than other parts of the briefs, on the left front pouch of it. I knew it had to be his pee stain, or better his cum stain!!  I couldn't resist sniffing, and even jerked off to it  - 4 times that very day. That was the closest I could ever get to him. 

He must have wondered which devil stole his underwear. But I don't think he should be surprised. Gays are lurking everywhere in camp!

So, you are the one who stole it!

You must be from a unit in Jurong camp; 3rd Division. I do not want to disclose which unit. 

No wonder gone! I long knew must be a gay.

used to have so much fun buying undies from both SMA and another shop which i forgot the name. it was at pearl's centre level 1. in both places if you flirt with the sales staff, you might get, ahem....

i remember the pearls centre one. i chose a pair of undies with a huge hole in front and in the back for easy access. it looked complicated, so i conveniently asked the sales guy for help ;)  he came in and when he saw i was aroused after his fumbling around, i just dropped to my knees and bj'd him =))))

I've always had a fetish for sniffing guys' undies, especially straight guys undies. And all of us know that the most common time to see guys walking around in undies would be during National Service. I served as a storeman during my NS and towards the end of my two years, a new batch of officers had been posted into my unit. One of the 2LTs totally caught my attention. He looked like that of mixed blood (though I found out he was pure Chinese) and had very boyish features with a crew cut. His body however, was to die for! He had six pac abs and really strong biceps which I fantasised he would use to sweep me off my feet! It was during one of the unit live runs where he was in his OCS PT kit. That damn tight PT vest and skimpy shorts showed off all he had to offer under those clothes. His bulge was unmistakable. He gave me a raging hard on!

To cut things short, it was after live run and almost everybody had left while I had to stay back to pack up the safety stores. As I made my way back to bunk, I saw him again but this time round, TOPLESS, walking to the toilet with all his shower stuff! I obviously couldn't control my inner "horniness" and pretended to go to the toilet to pee as well, hoping to catch some action (he didn't see me). Lo and behold, he was so nonchalant, stripped totally naked with his bubble butt and tan line facing me, threw his sweaty undies on the bench and went in to bathe (doors closed and locked). That pair of sweaty, stained, crumpled undies was way too big an attraction for me. 

sounds like something i would do... but i wouldn't dare if he didn't forget to bring it back to the bunk... lol good job!

For boxer briefs

- SkinXWear

- AussieBum

- Calvin Klein

For Boxer Shorts

- Giordano

I wanna try Toot and 2xist

===================================================================
homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!
===================================================================

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

used to have so much fun buying undies from both SMA and another shop which i forgot the name. it was at pearl's centre level 1. in both places if you flirt with the sales staff, you might get, ahem....

i remember the pearls centre one. i chose a pair of undies with a huge hole in front and in the back for easy access. it looked complicated, so i conveniently asked the sales guy for help ;)  he came in and when he saw i was aroused after his fumbling around, i just dropped to my knees and bj'd him =))))

wow. thats really helpful of him HAHA

Which Type Of Underwear Is Yours?

ss.jpg

Source: http://www.memedonia.com/index.php/funny/16424-underwears-of-men

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.