Male HQ

Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)

Guest Undie

Everything about underwear  

1,365 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

yes me too ..

i have few colleagues who wear jeans and polos. whenever they bend down or squat or even sitting at their desks, they unknowingly showing off their underwears and some even show their ass cleavage... it makes my cock throbs in my own underwear...

they are occasion where they bend down to help me fix some cables at my desk, i would take the advantage to lean very very near to their underwears or ass cleavage pretending to help but was staring and fantasising licking their ass cleavage or underwears..

i remembered i hv use my cock to even lean at their butts when i tried to help them hold some hooks while they trying to screws some bolt n nuts to the equipment.. of cos i didn rub else they would notice it.. i just pressed against it..its more than enuff...

Interesting.. press on mine? Hee

yes me too ..

i have few colleagues who wear jeans and polos. whenever they bend down or squat or even sitting at their desks, they unknowingly showing off their underwears and some even show their ass cleavage... it makes my cock throbs in my own underwear...

they are occasion where they bend down to help me fix some cables at my desk, i would take the advantage to lean very very near to their underwears or ass cleavage pretending to help but was staring and fantasising licking their ass cleavage or underwears..

i remembered i hv use my cock to even lean at their butts when i tried to help them hold some hooks while they trying to screws some bolt n nuts to the equipment.. of cos i didn rub else they would notice it.. i just pressed against it..its more than enuff...

Cheap thrill

yes me too ..

不 是 人 !

Guest Jericho

Europe in summer (like now) I got hard on basically everywhere I go. The boys prefer to wear their jeans/shorts low revealing not only waistband but all kinds and colors of boxer briefs. so many times I wish I could suck and f**k the damn cute guys. US in summer on the other hand super boring as guys there seem to prefer boxers.....boring

So er xin take advantage of his colleagues still dare to post for everyone to see

I am a men and I dare to share what I have done, unlike others who try to act so gentlemen but in fact just wearing a sheep's overall to cover their evil intentions.

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

I am a men and I dare to share what I have done, unlike others who try to act so gentlemen but in fact just wearing a sheep's overall to cover their evil intentions.

I like how you're justifying your indecent acts at work

How do u know whether someone is intentionally showing his underwear waistband?

For instance I was at gym recently and thetr were a few guys obviously showing off their briefs as they kept their shorts way below the waist exposing the waistband of their briefs

They wore all sorts of briefs with sexy colours too

In gym underwear can be seen in other ways too such as when the guy is lying on bench

Just wondering if some people do this too.......Would you look at another man's underwear waistband twice if it was showing?..I would take advantage...I have always taken advantage especially if the man is cute and the underwear is cute too...One of my cutest work mates has the best looks and boy as well as underwears..whenever he bends I always have access without him knowing pretending I am working. Very exciting!!!

Please share experiences of such stuff.

i bet you will have nose bleeds , if you target cute and handsome guy bends over to reveal his underwear waist band,and later his butt crack peeps from the top of his waist band, only cute fit types apply here, those with bubble butts and very light peach fuzz even better. Nose bleeds alert.

Sometimes it is out of curiosity and not lust.. just want to see and know what type are the average or normal guy wearing..

To each their own, in my gym I can see straight guys who are married and when they are in the changing room, some are wearing G-strings, jock and netting designs etc.. mind you, some are in their late 40s and early 50s.. all very straight acting..

Sometimes, read in this forum that real guys don't wear G or Jock.. based on what I have seen, it is really individual preference..

• 2 weeks later...

In your opinion, do straight men wear jockstrap / thongs?

Yes.. I gymed in a private club and I have seen the gym members who are mainly married and most of them are over 40 to 50 years old wearing all kinds of underwears.. some are wearing G-strings, Jockstraps, Thongs etc.. and they are not shy about it. I don't think they are showing off or what, just that it has become so common of them to wear in front of everyone.. :)

So in my opinion, Real man or Straight man do wear G, kinky and fanciful underwears.

Yes.. I gymed in a private club and I have seen the gym members who are mainly married and most of them are over 40 to 50 years old wearing all kinds of underwears.. some are wearing G-strings, Jockstraps, Thongs etc.. and they are not shy about it. I don't think they are showing off or what, just that it has become so common of them to wear in front of everyone.. :)

So in my opinion, Real man or Straight man do wear G, kinky and fanciful underwears.

Wow.  So far I haven't heard of any straight friend who likes to wear thongs / jockstrap / g-strings... ...

Wow.  So far I haven't heard of any straight friend who likes to wear thongs / jockstrap / g-strings... ...

Some of my colleagues who are married and straight do wear jocks or thongs or G-strings. I have seen them in the changing room after our usual group section ball games where all of us will shower before going for dinner together..

Its my luck to get to see their asses and manhood in the shower and also their butt cracks and bulges in their underwear of all kinds...

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Some of my colleagues who are married and straight do wear jocks or thongs or G-strings. I have seen them in the changing room after our usual group section ball games where all of us will shower before going for dinner together..

Its my luck to get to see their asses and manhood in the shower and also their butt cracks and bulges in their underwear of all kinds...

dun they suspect you since you are still "single"?

i know some married guys wear tt cos they think its cooling.

dun they suspect you since you are still "single"?

i know some married guys wear tt cos they think its cooling.

I m not the only single la.. there are 3 more guys too...

• G_M changed the title to Underwear Fetishes Discussion ~ Thongs, G-String, Boxers, Brief & Jockstrap (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M featured and unfeatured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.