Male HQ

Chivas-Massage @ Woodlands

Chivas

Hi everybody. I would like to share my experience with you guys abt chivas massage. It was awesome experience. First he met me below the blk n brought me to his place whic was easy so i would not misses it. When enter the massage room its was very professionl. Then he ask me if i had any back injuries or painm so he knows what massage he can do. That 1.5hrs was excellent. My body was light and refreshingm worth the money and time. Nice strokes and pressures. I would book him again. Very professionl and clean. Pls do try his massage service and u will enjoy it.

Hi  'everylittlething'   &   'Neshbaby'   !!!

THANK YOU for your 'MIND BLOWING' testimonials. The write-up was very thoughtful. Your feedback is very valuable to me. 

On 9/1/2014 at 7:44 AM, everylittlething said:

Had an extremely mind blowing massage at Chivas yesterday afternoon. Decided to pay chivas a visit after reading the numerous good reviews on BW.

He started with accupressure massage, followed by Swedish oil massage and hot stones massage. I had very sore neck and shoulders prior to the appointment due to long hours at work and unregulated gym sessions. 5mins into the acupressure massage, my muscles already felt immensely relieved. I even drifted into a nap halfway through. The changing of one massage to the next was just so fluid. When it got to the hot stones, the feeling was relaxing and heavenly.

Initially I had planned on taking a 2hr massage but I was late and could only take a 1.5 hr session. Now I believe I should be booking my 2 hr session again pretty soon

On 9/1/2014 at 2:08 PM, Neshbaby said:

Hi everybody. I would like to share my experience with you guys abt chivas massage. It was awesome experience. First he met me below the blk n brought me to his place whic was easy so i would not misses it. When enter the massage room its was very professionl. Then he ask me if i had any back injuries or painm so he knows what massage he can do. That 1.5hrs was excellent. My body was light and refreshingm worth the money and time. Nice strokes and pressures. I would book him again. Very professionl and clean. Pls do try his massage service and u will enjoy it.

Once again, please accept my sincere thanks!  :smokin: 

Warmest Regards,

Chivas@Woodlands

11vhd6q.jpg   www.SgTotalmassage.com

r05x00.jpg   +65 9090 1655 (WhatsApp/SMS/Call)

Edited by Chivas

Hi  'spadyboy'  !!!

I'm so sorry that I'm unable to reply your email on time. I must admit that I am not a computer savvy person.

Please accept my sincere apology.

2csap3n.jpg

Hence, I seek customers to SMS or CALL me for bookings. Thank you!

Note: Massage Service is As Usual. Click here to find out more about massage packages.

Warmest Regards,

Chivas@Woodlands

11vhd6q.jpg   www.SgTotalMassage.com

r05x00.jpg   +65 9090 1655 (WhatsApp/SMS/Call)

Edited by Chivas

Hi  BWers  !!!

Despite your busy schedule, don't forget to set a side for "ME" time.

Reward yourself, give your body a treat it deserve  :B) 

2yv9hm1.jpg

Book your appointment early to avoid disappointment.

Note: Massage Service is As Usual. Click here to find out more about massage packages.

Warmest Regards,

Chivas@Woodlands

11vhd6q.jpg   www.SgTotalMassage.com

Edited by Chivas

• 3 weeks later...

Come,  Wednesday 1st Oct 2014,  wishing all Muslims a Very Happy Hari Raya Haji.

Note :   On this day, my massage svc is as usual.

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE  @  WOODLANDS  ..  Tel :  (65)  9090 1655

Edited by Chivas

• 3 weeks later...

Wishing  All INDIANS  A VERY HAPPY &  WELL DESERVED  DEEPAVALI

on  Wed, 22nd Oct 2014.

NoteOn this day, I am  taking a Day OFF,

My usual Massage Service shall resume the next day.

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE   @   WOODLANDS  ..  Tel  9090 1655

www.sgtotalmassage.com

Edited by Chivas

• 1 month later...

Hi  everylittlething  !!!

You really really made my day, and amazing to know that my massage service managed

to ease up your tensed body conditions.

Note :  During this year-end Schools' Holidays, my Massage Service is  AS USUAL.

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE   @   WOODLANDS  ..  Tel :  (65)  9090 1655

www.Sgtotalmassage.com

Edited by Chivas

• 3 weeks later...

After tried few massage sessions in Singapore, finally l found a very good massage at Chivas.He is a very friendly person who always communicate with customer when he apply pressure. His strong massage is a fantastic one with hot stone massage which I tried for the first time. Anyone who is looking for a massage with a perfect technique, I would recommend Chivas . It's worth for the money. Thank you very much Chivas.I will come again soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Now that one of my favourite home-based massages has closed, I decided to visit Chivas after reading many positive reviews here. He is probably the first therapist who actually waits for you at the ground floor lift lobby so that you don't get lost in the neighbourhood. After sitting me down, Chivas asked if I had any surgery done and recommended Package B (a mix of Balinese, sports, acupressure and his trademark, hot stones). 

I like my massage strokes firm and Chivas definitely didn't disappoint. Throughout the session, he asked if the pressure's ok as he pressed, stretched and kneaded my entire body. Then came the hot stones (which was done with the sensual massage). My previous experience with hot stones massage was but a ho-hum one, so I didn't expect too much. Boy was I wrong! The heat from the stones soothed my aches and stimulated my erogenous zones. I thought it was one-time thing but Chivas made sure the hot stones were used repeatedly during the session. I know I'll probably sleep like a baby tonight...

Thanks Chivas for a job well-done! (though his place is a little far (I stay in the east)). 

HI   JYAG-sim  !!!

Truly appreciated your time to pen such a sincere write-up of your

1st time experience of my body massage.  Look forward to be of

svc to u and your frens.

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE  @  WOODLANDS  ..  Tel :  9090 1655

www.SgtotalMassage.com

Edited by Chivas

• 2 weeks later...

Hi  Blowingwind  Mgt, Cus,  Mbrs  &  Viewers   !!!

Come, Thursday, 1st  JANUARY  2015,  am wishing everyone

A  VERY  HAPPY  BRAND  NEW  YEAR  2015.

Also,  my most sincere gratitude to the Blowingwind Mgt for providing free exposure

on your Forum ever since 2012.

Note:  On this day, my Massage service is  AS  USUAL.

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE  @  WOODLANDS  ..  Tel :  9090 1655

www.SgTotalMassage.com

Edited by Chivas

• 2 weeks later...

Early Bird Special Promotion for the Month of January to March 2015

Hi !!  Guys.

Happy New Year 2015 to all Blowingwind Members, hope your best wishes come through

in the Year of Goat,  yeah,  ok guys,  here is the "Good News".

Take time out off your busy schedules and take advantage of

"Chivas Early Bird Promotion"  at discounted rates.

Please note that the 1st Morning Customer and the Last Evening Customer who books

the massage slot at this frame time @ 0930 hr  and  2100 hr.

Pkg  "A" ... 1.5 hr = $68  come with (1) Balinese (2) Hot-stone (3) Acupressure

Usual = $75

Pkg  "B" ... 2.0 hr = $80  come with (1) Body Scrub - Optional  (2) Hot-stone

Usual = $88                    (3) Sports-massage  (4) Balinese  (5) Acupressure

(6) Sensual massage - Optional...

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE  @  WOODLANDS  ..  Tel : 9090 1655

www.sgtotalmassage.com

Edited by Chivas

• 2 weeks later...

Early Bird Special Promotion  for the Momth of  January to March 2015

Note :  Please refer to previous posting for details.

Glad to inform that the above promotion offers were taken up quite well, and 

to avoid disappointment  " FIRST CALL  *  FIRST SERVED ".

Thank you so much.

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE  @  WOODLANDS  .. Tel :  9090 1655

www.sgtotalmassage.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Early Bird Special Promotion  for the Momth of  January to March 2015

Note :  Please refer to previous posting for details.

Glad to inform that the above promotion offers were taken up quite well, and 

to avoid disappointment  " FIRST CALL  *  FIRST SERVED ".

Thank you so much.

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE  @  WOODLANDS  .. Tel :  9090 1655

www.sgtotalmassage.com

Hi  all New  Viewers

Would very much  appreciate, if !st Timers could call me directly for better understanding  

of my various Massage Packages.

However, should I failed to receive your call, soonest as I am available will return your call.

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE  @  WOODLANDS  Tel :  9090 1655

www.sgtotalmassage .com

• 3 weeks later...

re :  Early Bird Promotion offered from  JANUARY  to  MARCH  2015 

..............................................................................................................,,,,,,,

The above "Promotion"  shall be  EXPIRED  After  31st March 2015.

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE  @  WOODLANDS  ..  Tel : 9090 1655

www.sgtotalmassage.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Bros, let me give my field report about Chiva Massage.

I went to Chivas right after my office work. As traffic is hell as usual i was late , Chiva is kind enough to check on me as he worried i have got lost.

During reaching Chiva place, he was actually on lift lobby awaiting me as his place 6 lifts . We went into his place.. He has a room specially for massage..on the door you will see a Big cheerful "Welcome " sign.

Afterwhich he sit me down, Chivas asked if I had any medical history which will affect the massage, i was impress by his detailness, and he understand i was new to massage.. he patiently explain what is going to happen during massage.. and i was encourage to interact , and if any discomfort .. he would like to me to voice , as massage is for relaxing not torturing..  I was actually going to Package A, however Chivas recommended Package B (a mix of Balinese, sports, acupressure ,sensual (his own inventation) and his trademark, hot stones). (I never regret listening to Chivas, he is really an expert in his field)

Then Chivas dim the light and set the atmosphere just like a spa feeling.. He first get me to breath correctly so i can enjoy the massage  Throughout the session, he asked if the pressure's ok as he pressed, stretched and kneaded my entire body i was really able to feel all my aching muscle be refresh.. After giving me a through rub down ,Chivas used hot oil to do the rub down.. as he is using the right pressure and expertly press.. you can feel the effort of Chivas.. you can ask about the reason to apply oil or whatever.. he will explain to you.. you will be more understanding of massage.

. Then came the hot stones, Chivas used a lot during the massage.. and i am glad he does. He will first heat up the volcanic stone and together with hot oil.. he will rub and grind the stone on my skin... the feeling is awerous .. after you got used to the heat.. you will want more of the hot stone. Thoughtout the session you can expect Chivas to use the hot stones , now i know why woman like to go for salon as i believe the heating feeling on their head are the same as hot stone. 

Finally Chivas inform me of the commence of Sensual Massage.. after the previous hour , i was really looking forward to the next surprise Chivas got for me.. I was not disappointed.. Again Chivas use the hot stone to simulate my upper thigh joints.. it is heaven.. all my aching feeling on my joints evaporate with the hot stone heat.

After that Chivas cool my body with a final rub down and i then disappointed as i dont want the session to end.. Haha.. but all goods thing need to end.. 

Then i left Chivas place refreshing and glad i feel this place of heaven. 

I will sure to revisit Chivas whenever i can. 

Hi Coolguysg,

Truly appreciated your time to pen your sincere write up of your 1st experience of my Body Massage.

Looking forward to be of service to you again...

Thank you.

Regards,

Chivas Total Massage@Woodlands 90901655

sgtotalmassage.com

So far, which is the best package ? Would like to give it a try

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Hi   Fatdaddy71  !!!

Very kind of you to recommend your ideal   Massage Package 'B'   to members in this Forum.

It makes my day to know that you have enjoy your time.  Thank you, and look forward to be of service to u.

Regards

www.sgtotalmassage.com

Hi  Everyone !!!

While we are already into the  6th month of 2015,  I would like to sincerely THANK YOU  guys

for your continued supports during this Mid-year's Schools' Holidays.

Looking forward to be of service to you.

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE  @  WOODLANDS  ..  Tel : 9090 1655

www.sgtotalmassage.com

To    All  PAPAs !!

Wishing  all  fortunate Papas  A  Very  HAPPY  FATHERS'  DAY  on  Sunday 21st June 2015.

Regards

www,sgtotalmassage.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gentle  Reminder  to  All  Members  &  Viewers,

My  Massage  Service will  be  AS  USUAL  on  Friday, 17th  JULY  2015  HARI  RAYA  PUASA.

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE  @  WOODLANDS  .. Tel :  9090 1655

www.sgtotalmassage.com

WISHING  ALL MY MUSLIM CUSTOMERS , MEMBERS  and  VIEWERS

SELAMAT HARI RAYA PUASA ADILFITRI

on   Friday, 17th JULY, 2015.

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE  @  WOODLANDS  ..  Tel  9090 1655

www,sgtotalmassage.com  

Edited by Chivas

• 2 weeks later...

Visited Chivas few months ago... chivas is friendly and accomodating.. at the time i book him.. I have only 1 hour for massage as I have to rush for another apppointment. However, the package available minimum is 90 minutes. So i think cant make it. But then chivas give exception and say can book 1 hour as a trial.. if happy next time can visit again.

The place designed is relaxing. Ambient is good. And Chivas massage skill and technique are somewhat different from other masseur I tried. Have tried the hot stone a while as well. Quite good for me.

After massage, chivas provided towel for shower and then i rush for my apppointment. Leaving chivas place with a light body feeling. Energised. Recommended.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi  Massage_fan

Very kind of you as my 1st Timer to take time to post a Testimonial write-out of my massage svc.

and wishing a Happy Singapore National Day on Sunday, 9th August 2015.   Thank you.

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE  @  WOODLANDS .. Tel : 9090 1655

www.sgtotalmassage.com

Wish to inform  EVERYONE  that during the 7th MOON HUNGRY GHOST FESTIVAL,  

MY  MASSAGE  SERVICE   will remain  AS  USUAL.

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE  @  WOODLANDS ..  Tel :  9090 1655

www.sgtotalmassage.com

Hi   Everyone  !!!

Singapore's  next  GENERAL ELECTION is fast approaching  in the month of Sep 2015.

During this period,  my Massage  Service will  be  AS  USUAL.

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE  @  WOODLANDS ...... Tel :  9090 1655

www.sgtotalmassage.com

Hi  All  Singaporeans,

Have a wonderful experience on our General Election on Friday 

11th Sep 2015. 

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE  @  WOODLANDS  ... Tel  9090 1655

www,sgtotalmassage.com

Edited by Chivas

Hi Everyone,

Working in Singapore is really taxing and tiring especially it affects your entire body. Feeling so tense from the body and joints.

Browsing through BWF and decided to try Chivas' massage as he seems to be very popular from the clients who had visited him and pen down lotsa good comments.

So I managed to make an appointment with him this morning for the 10am session for Package B which is the PAMPER ME PACKAGE (5 in 1) Price: S$88 for 120mins (Usual price is S$120) Where it comes with:

1) Balinese mix

2) Sport’s Massage mix

3) Acu-pressure Massage.

4) Hot Stone Massage mix with

5) Sensual Massage (optional)

6) Body Scrub (optional)

Before Chivas starts the massage session, he asked a few question on my history of my body, eg, any parts of the body i have injured before so that he can take extra precautions during the massage.

A 10mins chatting session and then he started the massage session as I have showered before I went to his place. Else you can use his shower room.

He started with (1) to (3) with hot oil in between. It was fantastic and extremely so relaxing as he try to ease my stiff neck and sore shoulder. I can feel my entire back body was totally feeling in heaven. Then he started (4) & (5). This was the perfect mix as u can feel your whole aching body was like fully submerged in a warmth Jacuzzi spa.

In addition, that sensual massage was so enticing that can make you feel damn shiok & high. The hot stone rubbing over my entire body was damn fucking good feel that at one point, I was feeling like I am living in Heaven. Maybe because of the enticing sentiment running all over my body under that rubbing of the hot stones.

After that, followed by the front body which again he used the (1) to (3) with hot oiled and then followed by (4) and (5). My entire body and muscles was totally relieved. Time flies, finally 120mins was done up and I went for my shower.

In between the session, he did ask whether his stroke and pressure was ok and had some topics to chat about to make the whole session very relaxing and interesting.

After going through so much home based massages, I finally found one that can really relieve my stiff neck, sore shoulders and muscles aching.

Guys LISTEN UP!  You MUST really try him out ! You will NEVER REGRET it 100%. His skills are really Power Pack & Extremely Marvelous  ! His cost for the Package B is too good to be TRUE !! ...

He is the one that I SHALL BE booking for my massage session from now onwards.

Guys out there, give him a try ... Guaranteed NO Regrets and you will find your $$ WELL SPENT !!!!

Edited by Undies69

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?