Male HQ

Chivas-Massage @ Woodlands

Chivas

I had soreness on my back and shoulder lately and was looking for a good massage to relieve the soreness. I decided to give Chivas’ massage a try after I saw so many good reviews about him.

I went to his place yesterday night and I was his last customer. The ambient was good and relaxing to me. Took the package B which recommended by many members, and I find it’s really worth the money!  

For the first 10 minutes when he started massaging me, the word that came across my mind is ‘Professional!’. He checked with me if the strength is ok throughout the session so that I won’t feel painful or torturing. The hot stone massage was a very new thing to me as I’ve never tried that before. I was quite worried in the beginning, but when he started rubbing the hot stones on my back, I felt so relaxed. The heat was bearable to me, and I like the warmth roaming on my back.

The sensual massage using hot stone was really mind blowing. I was so aroused that I almost cum.

He helped me wipe off the oil when the session ended. My body was so relaxed and I felt totally refreshed.

I would say it was the best massage I’d ever had. I will look for him again next time. =)

I know that Chivas provide massage and I have been delaying my visit to him for quite sometimes. Finally yesterday I decided to give Chivas’ massage a try.

I book an appointment for 1400 hours but was there early at 1315 hours.The ambience was good and relaxing. Fyi I took the package B.

Before the massage start he explained to me what I will be expecting from the massage.

For the first 10 minutes when he started massaging me, he already make me relax. He checked with me if the strength is ok throughout the session. I love the hot stone massage. When he started rubbing the hot stones on my back, I felt so relaxed. The heat was bearable to me, and I like the warmth roaming on my back.

One of the best massage that I had was the sensual massage using hot stone it was really mind blowing. I was so aroused by the massage.

After the massage ended he wipe off the oil off my body.. My body was so relaxed and I felt totally refreshed. I was so relaxed that when I went home I fell asleep soon.

I would say it was the best massage I’d ever had. I will look for him again next time. =) It was really worth the money.

My ATTITUDE towards YOU is based on your ACTIONS towards me.

When your EGO speaks my ATTITUDE comes.

Hi  lawsmart

Thank you so much for penning your very satisfied experience on my massage service.

However, look forward to get referrals from you.

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE  @  WOODLANDS  .. Tel :  9090 1655

www.sgtotalmassage.com

Hi  yann74

Sincerely glad to know that you had an experience of my massage service that was valued

for what you paid for.   Look forward to be of service to you duly.     Thank you very much

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE  @  WOODLANDS  ..  Tel :  9090 1655

www.sgtotalmassage.com

I was deciding on a place to massage my stiff aching back, was wondering what kind of massage should I have. I have got to admit there was lots of choices out there across Singapore but not many was as alluring to the $88 package with “hot stone” treatment. I am sure those come with a heavy kind of price tag in SPAs or hotel services but such a good opportunity was set before my eyes.

Skeptical at first, doubt definitely but looking at the previous few comments made by the customer assured me. Hence, I tried to book an appointment via message this afternoon without much expectation of it. The reply was quick and a slot I got instantly.

Upon entering the room there, there was an aromas scent like the one most professional massage parlor has. There I was, in the room, waiting for the instruction to undress and let it begin. However, much to my surprise there was a consultation session first which does not eat into the time for massage. Many neglected this (Understanding the client / know your customer); even professional at times, out of the seven massages I went prior to this, only 1 done it.

As I have a stiff back, I like to be massage with great force, without fail his strength was there throughout the session. Then the unique sensation came in when the hot oil and hot stone touches the skin…. a fitting name for the massage package “PAMPER ME PACKAGE”. I am not going to elaborate but it was just that good, if you want to know more try it out yourself, you will not regret.

I believe in my morals and do not lie about ones professionalism. From the massage he give, he is downright professional even better than some proclaimed professionals, and from the conversation we had, I can feel his passion for it. Will definitely came for it again, enjoyed it very much.

Edited by ZealousZeno

Hi   Undies69.

THANK YOU SO MUCH  for all your very kind words on my Massage Service that was valued for $$$.

.................................................................................................................................................................

Hi  Everyone

2moro, Friday, 11th Sep 2015, being  Singapore's GENERAL ELECTION Polling Day, 

my  Massage Service  will be  AS  USUAL

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE  @  WOODLANDS  ..  Tel : 9090 1655

www.sgtotalmassage.com

• 2 weeks later...

Hi  Undies69

Thank you very much for your very thorough elaboration of your  Massage Experience, thus

felt without regrets and yet your $$$ well spent.   Look forward to serve you again.

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE @  WOODLANDS  ..Tel :  9090 1655

www.sgtotalmassage.com

Decided to give a try on Chivas massage yesterday afternoon. Made an appointment and the response was fast. Clear instructions on the location which make me easy to find his place.

With consultation given before the massage, this gave me a clear understanding what I need for my tiring body. I chose promo Pack b. I must say this is very worth it. Skills and services are compatible to 5 stars spa resort. Esp the hot stone massage. The heat penetrate my inner skin and clear my soreness. Together with his deep pressure massage, my whole back is loosen. I know my back and shoulders are very tight and stift these months due to work and study.

I finally found someone that can loose my shoulders and back. And finding the right person is not easy. He really listen to my body. Last time I go tui na, also no use. He loosen my shoulders and I finally have a good sleep last night. The best thing is the promo B include sensual massage with hot oil. It makes me feel so relaxed.

I will definitely go back to his massage. Finding a right person who know my body and understand what my body needs, is not easy.

Hi !!  Guys.

To all Muslims Freinds of BW, wishing you a "Selemat Hari Raya Haji"

On this very special day, as well other enthic groups get to enjoy a Public Hoilday.

On this day, business is as usual. Please get to enjoys my spa promotion packages

as follows:

Pkg  "A" ... 1.5 hr = $75  come with (1) Balinese Msge (2) Hot-stone Msge (3) Acupressure Msge

Usual = $90

Pkg  "B" ... 2.0 hr = $88  come with (1) Body Scrub - Optional  (2) Hot-stone Msge

Usual = $110                  (3) Sports-massage  (4) Balinese Msge

(5) Acupressure Msge

(6) Sensual massage - Optional...

(choose 5 from 6 items)

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE  @  WOODLANDS  ..  Tel : 9090 1655

www.sgtotalmassage.com

Edited by Chivas

Had tried his massage could say that is really fantastic.After the massage you feels so afresh,worth trying.The signature hot stone massage with the new hot oil massage is a must to try.Strongly recommended for his massage,do not hesitate to give him a try and you not regret after the session with him.This is my personal view.Hope you're would give yourself a try on his massage skill.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi  VanillaChocolate

Thank you very much for your satisfied patronage and recommendations on my Massage Service.

Look forward to be of service soonest.

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE  @  WOODLANDS  .. Tel :  9090 1655

www,sgtotalmassage.com

Chivas replies promptly to my messages when arranging for an appointment slot. I tried the 2 hours massage package and was deeply impressed by Chiva’s skills. Having been to so many masseurs, from his strength, touch and acu-points... I can assure you that his massage skills is even better than some of the professional masseurs in massage parlours that I have been to. He always checks with me constantly if the strength he is exerting is appropriate. I like hard massages, and despite the fact at I am slight stocky, his strength maintained well throughout the session.

One of the key highlights is the hot stone massage, where my tensions were relieved when the heat from the stones came in contact with my back. He introduced something new, that is the Hot Oil Massage which complements the hot stone massage very well. With the strokes of hot massage oil over my back together with his point to point massages on my stiff spots such as my back, neck and shoulders, the sensation was pleasuring and addictive!

Not to mention his sensual massage, it created a multi-dimension sensation which no words can describe the experience! 

I love his neck massages... Having left neck strains and migraines frequently, the neck massage releases the tension in my neck muscles, which helps me to sleep well during the night after the massage. My neck can turn around much freely without much ache which I often have due to stresses at work!

I am definitely going back for more massages in future. A great masseur! You will have to try it yourself to understand what I meant. 

Thanks for your excellent service Chivas! Look forward to seeing you again real soon! :)

Edited by happinessbest

I gave Chivas' massage a try after reading so much about it. Before he started, he explained to me what types of massages he'd be doing on me. I chose Package B because the hot stone portion enticed me.

Chivas also managed to identify an injury that I thought was negligible and gave me professional advice on how to relief it from time to time.

I was afraid that I couldn't take the hot stones' heat but Chivas assured me that if it's too hot, he can cool them down a little more before trying again. To my surprise, it went really well with the hot oil massage that Chivas provided; and the heat and strokes helped sooth my aching neck, shoulders and back that the other masseur from shops were unable to do.

Chivas is excellent in terms of service as he does his best to make me feel comfortable in his house, and is very willing to explain the techniques that he uses.

I'll visit Chivas again because I have never felt so free from fatigue and stress after a massage.

Hi   starwind

Most grateful to know that you enjoyed the experience of my massage service,

and most importantly had your aching concerns relieved.

Looking forward to be of service soonest.

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE  @  WOODLANDS  ..  Tel :  9090 1655

www.sgtotalmassage,com

I had soreness on my back and shoulder lately and was looking for a good massage to relieve the soreness. I decided to give Chivas’ massage a try after I saw so many good reviews about him.

I went to his place this afternoon with last minute booking and he is able to accommodate. The ambient was good and clean to me. Took the package B which recommended by many members, and I find it’s really worth the money!

For the first 10 minutes when he will do a consultation on problem areas before the massage start. Will perform pressure points and stretching massage before the hot oil massage. He checked with me if the strength is ok throughout the session so that I won’t feel painful or torturing. The hot stone massage was a very new thing to me as I’ve never tried that before. I was quite worried in the beginning, but when he started rubbing the hot stones on my back, I felt so relaxed. The heat was bearable to me, and I like the warmth roaming on my back.

The sensual massage using hot stone was really interesting.

He helped me wipe off the oil when the session ended. My body was so relaxed and I felt totally refreshed.

I would say it was one of the better massage I had. I will look for him again next time.

HI Northlanders                                                                                                         

It's gratifying to hear from you that you had an great massage experience and that enjoyed very much indeed,

The main concerned was that the " Shoulder & Neck and the Lower Back " got relieved from the 'Aching Pain '

Looking forward to serve you again, Thanks. :clap:

:thumb:

Regards

Chivas Total Massage @ Woodlands ....... 90901655,

www.sgtotalmassage .com

Edited by Chivas

Hi ! all supporters of B/W ,

"  SG 50 a " Silver Jubilee Year 2015 ," for all of us  ,a memorable year with funfillled Events took placed .

IT took us by storm with much " Hype and Fuss "  alots of memories to reflect upon .Just a blink of an eyes, in 3 weeks time

we end year 2015 and ushering " A Brand New Year 2016 ahead . Hopefully it brings a much better  year ahead for all of us,yeah ! :clap:

Hence, I sincerely take this apportunity to thank all B/W viewers and supporters for their great support through out 

the year 2015 which soon be ending in 3 weeks time from now. :clap:

Regards,

Chivas Total Massage @ Woodlands ......... 90901655  :thumb:

www.sgtotalmassage.com                               

Edited by Chivas

I decided to try out Chivas’s massage two days ago. Here’s a bit about Chivas. He was a professional masseur working fulltime and had professional masseur training before he decide to strike out on his own. His kind and well-mannered personality will make you feel at home on your first visit. Before the message, he will chat with you to better understand your lifestyle and how the massage will help in certain aspects of your life. He also takes great pains to explain the specifics of his techniques and which area does it affects the body. The room he uses is clean and calm.

I’ll explain the types of massage I had a chance to try out and my experience. I tried for different types of massage so I’m not able to comment of those I have not yet tried.They are

1.    Relax, Rest and Rejuvenate – I tried the pamper me package which helps to Relax, Refresh and Rejuvenate the body to harmony. He explains that the crackling sounds in your bones are to remove the build up of stress and chemicals due to working infront of electronic devices. His massage is designed to relieve this kind of Aches and Pains.

2.    Hot stone massage – This induces a sense of warm and relaxing sensation by stroking a specially prepared stone over your body. The heat sinks in your skin and remains there for a few minutes. Be prepared to be ‘stoned’.

3. Sports massage - He used deep tissue massage techniques working on the core muscles that were tensioned, especially at the shoulder, neck, lowerback, thigh and calf muscles. I found a great relief, thanks to Chivas for the good bodyworks.

4.    Hot oil massage – This is less intense compared to the hot stone, applied by hands. The warmest of the hot oil seep into the skin and gives you a pleasurable, sedative experience, tuning you to a sleeping mood.

5.    Sensual massage – I shall not say other then it’s a must try   :thumb: 

Overall, and for such an economic price, I’d whole heartedly recommend Chivas’s message.    :clap:  You are putting $$$ where your mouth is  :whistle: 

Edited by dazzleworth

Hi ! Dazzleworth,

My heartfelt thanks to U for penning down some positive feedback about the massage experience U

had with me. You are most welcome to exp[ore other HomeBase Therapist as well to finalize your choice of Therapist.

There are many "Options to look at " it's all depends on what angle U are looking at !  For sure not all Therapist are 

same .......depends on types of massage, style ,the pressure one can take and so on friend. Ultimately, it"s about   U  :clap:

As for now, i'm looking forward to serve better Dazzleworth, "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2016."

to U in advance and all the best to come, Cheers !   :thumb:

Regards,

Chivas Total Massage @ Woodlands ..................Whatsapp  :  90901655,

sgtotalmassage.com

Edited by Chivas

Dear BW Members and Viewers,

" Merry Christmas " to all the Christians celebrating the New Year in due  course on 25 Dec 2015. While some will be busy with daily grind at work as well some be busy doing the last minute shopping spree . Perhaps one  may consider taking time out to Pamper Yourself and Relax @ Chivas Massage at Woodlands this Christmas. You be spoilt for choice in his " Promo Packages " comes with a gamut of different kinds of Massages offered below. Obviously try his Signature Hot Stone Massage and his Complimentary " Hot Oil Massage as well .

REFRESH ME  ~  Package ( A )  $ 75/~   1.5 hrs

with 3 items 

1) Hot Stone Msge

2) Swedish Msge

3) Shiatsu Msge

PAMPER ME  ~  Package  ( B )   $ 88 /~    2 hrs

1) Hot Stone  Msge

2 )  Balinese  Msge

3)  Sport's  Msge

4) Acu Pressure  Msge

5) Sensual  Msge  OR  BodyScrub

Pls cal for inquiries , Chivas @ Woodlands  OR  WhatsApp /    SMS  Text.........90901655

Business is as usual on Christmas Day,      Operatng Hours     10 am ~ 930 pm

Pls Note :  While I endeavour to answer the calls and enquiries , I may be engaged  with Customers at that time of your call. Hence I seek your kind consideration in delay replies.

REGARDS,

Chivas @ Woodlands .

sgtotalmassage.com

Edited by Chivas

I visited Chivas for a massage a few days ago, and left his place feeling as stress-free as a newborn child! Before the actual session took place, Chivas took the time to understand my lifestyle habits and advised me on how I could adjust my posture to minimise tension in my everyday life. It's really good that he takes the time to understand the sources of my tension so that he can use the massage time to target them effectively!

Chivas' strokes were just right for me - they were deep, sustained and strong enough to undo the knots inside my muscles. He consistently checked in to see if the pressure was appropriate, which made me feel very comfortable in his hands because I knew I was being taken care of well! He was able to target all the tense points expertly, and each stroke delivered a wonderful good aching sensation into my body.

The highlights of the experience were definitely his signature treatments, Hot Oil and Hot Stone massage. The added heat from these treatments helped to melt the tension away, which was incredibly effective when used together with his deep strokes. His treatment was able to reach deep into the innermost parts of my muscles and target the tightness in the deepest layers!

Chivas is an incredibly professional and expert therapist. As a home-based therapist, his prices are incredibly reasonable because he doesn't have to factor in things like commission and percentage payable to his boss/etc. It was a wonderful experience!!! 100% recommend!!!

To : Blowingwind Mgt ,Members and Viewers,

Today is the closing chapter of the year 2015 and we are ushering into a Brand New Year 2016.

Gratitude .......... the way to star the New Year . Thankful to all the Wonderful people

of Blowingwind that made 2015 simply Awesome for your endless support throughout the Year.

Wishing everyone "Best of Wellness, " with : Abundance of Happiness," and  " Peace "coming 

New Year 2016.

Hereby my heartfelt thanks to the BlowingWind Management Team for their FREE

advertisment  exposure throughtout 2015 and beyond .:)  Please note the my Business is as 

usual , From 10 am to 9 pm,  Whatsapp or SMS  @ 90901655 , Thanks.

Regards,

Chiva @ Woodlands

sgtotalmassage.com.

Edited by Chivas

Was reading the reviews and decided to give Chivas a try. 

1) No hassle in fixing appointment

2) Location very near MRT. Place tidy and clean with proper massage bed.

3) Chivas is very friendly and professional. Before massage, he will explain the types of massages so the client will have better understanding what to expect. He will also ask if any surgery is done within 6 months or any medical conditions which i think it is very important.

4) His strength is just nice for me. Not too soft nor too forceful. Throughout the massage he will every now and then check with the client if the strength is ok.

5) The hot stone and hot oil massage is really good as mentioned as other previous posts. Totally melt the stiffness/ tension of my shoulder and neck. He also regularly check with the client if the heat is too much. Felt totally taken care by him. The sensual massage is really arousing. .

6) His attention is totally on the client. No phone call or texting which can be quite disrupting.

7) I took the 2 hours package and it was really 2 hours plus a little. No short change. And nothing was rush during these 2 hours.

Overall I would say I enjoyed the massage and will definitely go back to him.

Thanks Chivas.

Guest heartmuscle

After reading the reviews on Chivas, I figured he was the obvious choice for a sensual massage... And I was not disappointed at all.

Yes it begins with massage, long strokes, good tight pressure, the hot stones melted away all tension, and then his naughty hands start to tease my tight and sensitive hole. Of course I moaned and he makes it a point to pay more attention to my glutes and damn my butt cheeks were well tender after his hands pressed down. And the entire time, he will slide his warm and oily fingers on my ass making me hard, precum and moan until he starts fingering me. Then he used some warm plastic toy and played with my balls as he stretched my ass. By then, I was gladly on my knees, butt to the sky urging him to make me feel more, to give me more. And then he gets the wet oily cloth and lather it around my cock with those toys still in me and he asks, "Is this the best massage you've ever had?"

"Fuck yes. Feels so good."

He makes me turn around and then starts massaging my chest, oiling my chest, rubbing gently on my nipples. I can't stop morning and throwing myself around. And then he massages my ever hard dripping cock and stuffs the same toys in my hungry ass and wanks me to climax. I shoot spurts to my face, wetting my chest -- I can't stop cumming and he holds me down and say:

"Relax. Let me clean you up. I should donate all this to Sperm Bank. Young guys all can shoot so much."

Showered, got dressed and paid him for the massage. Went home feeling like a rockstar.

Sorry this took a long while, Chivas. Was really busy. Massage was really good. But everything else made it way better.

oh yes, and he's straight apparently. His wife was at home and I left the massage room to his son watching tele.

Hi ! You 2 Guys,DreamerSG and HeartMuscle,

Thank You so much for penning your inspiring comments about the Massage, Glad to hear that you GUYS enjoyed the 

ma:rolleyes:ssage and that had taken U GUYS to the next Whole new level ."RELAX  ,REJOICE  AND  REJUVENATE . " 

Looking forward to serve you GUYS soonest and even better,Meanwhile wishing you the best of " HEALTH , HAPPINESS, PEACE AND

PROSPERITY," through the year 2 0 1 6. CHEERS !!!:):rolleyes::rolleyes:

NOTE :  When the Time of contacting me ......... I may be engaged with Customer ........ need your kind

consideration, Yeah. SOON i be answering after, THANKS :rolleyes:

Chivas @  Woodlands                 WhatsApp  OR  SMS      @      90901655.

Regards,

Chivas

sgtotalmassage .com

Edited by Chivas

Welcome, all! We hope your new year started on a good note. To make it sweeter, we have some good news. Our promotional packages will continue from last year. There will be NO price increase for now. :D Please refer below for prices for our two most popular packages

5YmzCsK.jpg?2          JvlARSd.jpg?1

fireworks-transparent-new_year_firework_GTXlFjo.png

SPECIAL PROMO: In the spirit of New Year, complimentary Hot Oil Massage is included with Package ( B ). Hurry! While stocks last.

If that hasn't convince you that you have come to the right place, we don't know what will!!! :frustrated:

Edited by Chivas

Hi Members and Viewers ,

:rolleyes:      Let's start the " New Year's Resolution " with a bang,  It's a Phenomenial Gobally to have a " Resolution Wishes " to some and to all , it's all varies individually .  My Resolution this year is simple ,is to keep myself " Healthy in Wellness " that my Ist priorty .

Therefore I wish to make B/W 's Members Healthy as well . Hereby I urge  one and all to try my " Signature Massage Packages " as follows .

:rolleyes:      REFRESH ME ------ Packages ( A)        $ 75/-      1.5 hrs

comes with 3 items

1)    HotStone  Msge

2)    Baliness Msge

3)   Shaitu  Msge

:rolleyes:         Pamper Me --- Package  ( B )        $ 88/-         2 hrs

comes with 6 items

1)   HotStone   Msge                  

2 )   Balinese  Msge

,            3)    Sport's     Msge  

4 )     Acu- Pressure   Msge

5)    Sensual  msge    OR     BodyScrub   ( Choose either one )

6)   Hot - Oil Massage        :whistle:  This items is given as Complimentary through out                                                                                                                       Year  2016 as an guesture of  GoodWill .:rolleyes:   

:whistle:      NOTE    When the time you are calling , I may be engaged with Customer ........ there after I be replying soonest,  your understanding is appreciated

Regards ,

Chivas @ Woodlands         Whatsapp   OR  SMS      @      90901655 .

sgtotalmassage,com

Edited by Chivas

Happy Weekend guys....time to relax and unwind...body and mind and soul.

il_170x135.735181025_l555.jpg

Give that muscles a break and pamper yourself with the Pamper Me Package.

By POPULAR demand, our Pamper Me Package B is hot latest?cb=20140615052145Grab it while you can.

On 1/7/2016 at 3:03 AM, Chivas said:

:rolleyes:         Pamper Me --- Package  ( B )        $ 88/-         2 hrs

comes with 6 items

1)   HotStone   Msge                  

2 )   Balinese  Msge

,            3)    Sport's     Msge  

4 )     Acu- Pressure   Msge

5)    Sensual  msge    OR     BodyScrub   ( Choose either one )

6)   Hot - Oil Massage        :whistle:  This items is given as Complimentary through out                                                                                                                       Year  2016 as an guesture of  GoodWill .:rolleyes:   

Chivas @ Woodlands         Whatsapp   OR  SMS      @      90901655 .

sgtotalmassage.com

Edited by Chivas

After hearing so much about his massage and a friend of mine just went for his massage told me I should try it and hence I made an appointment and turns out, I was not disappointed at all!

As you have read above, he is very passionate about his work and he takes the time to get to know you better and explains what is going to happen and I like that he even asks about your body so that he does not injure you (if you have previous injuries). From there you will be relieved and know what to expect. This help calm me down since it was my first time there.

Also, I haven't had hot stones massage before and this was I think the BEST part of the massage (of course the hot oil massage combined but... thats for later). The hot stones really felt good as it glide through my body and unknot the massive amount of stress that I have been getting! I've never experience hot stones before and I expected them to be burning hot! But somehow of course, Chivas being very experience has the right temperature and if you feel its still too hot, just say it! His feedback is always "tell me how are you feeling, if its too hot, too hard, its also your enjoyment".

The hot oil massage is interesting too, I thought it would be a long burning sensation like those massage oils... (Durex lub etc.. ops) but its totally not the case. I wouldn't go into much details but let's just say every stroke he makes on your body you can feel its sensation and its... magical how the knots just disappear after that! Must must try it out. With both combination it is fabulous!

Not to forget his massage skills are also pin point accuracy and he would work those knots away... if you are a gymer, glad to know he does know sports massage as well (and you know that is costly which he bundles into the package :P )

Highly recommended to go! I know the distance might be a challenge, but its worth the trip down :)

Hi ChaPaPa ,

Thanking you so much for your meticulous and absolutely down to earth testimonial reviews of recent visit to my Home Based 

Massage Svc's.It's my pleasure to give a best benefits to all my customers for  their " Aching Muscles  and their needs.  

Thanks once again for taking time to post your reviews inspite of you're commitments ,looking forward to be of  service to you .

Regards,

Chivas @ Woodlands        WhatsApp     OR     SMS          90901655

Sgtotalmassage.com  

Edited by Chivas

Hi ! all supporters / views ,

Wow ! already half a month had graciously past the New Year 2016 ,as I continued receiving enquires about 

" Chivas Total Massage " operating business hours and the " Promotion Packages " so on . I must say that duly at all times in the process

of services, I always tried to do best bit  on customer Health and Wellbeing regardless of new or repeated customers .The feeling of 

accomplishment always gratifying when the customer felt satisfied .

Business Operating Hours Daily :  10 am  --  930 pm , ( Last Call -- 915pm )

including Public Holiday .      WhatsApp   OR   SMS   .........  90901655

Note :  When the time of your calling , i may be engaged with Customer thereafter  i will return call soonest .

Thank You for your considerations .

Regards ,

Chivas @ Woodlands            

sgtotalmassage .com

Edited by Chivas

Dear readers,

How much do you really know about Chivas? He is Mr Glen himself. For one thing sure, many of your feedback indicates he's a very nice, down to earth person. But do you know he was a professional masseur with over a handful of renowned certifications? If you are interested in such a career, do check out the links below for more information or book an appointment. If you are an individual or organisation wanting to sponsor training for your staff, please get in touch to discuss training packages available at the right price. Chivas also conducts training.

totalmassage-babtac.jpgtotalmassage-itec.jpgtotalmassage-WSQ.giftotalmassage-cibtac.jpg

More information on certification opportunities (freelance or full-time career)

Chivas @ Woodlands        WhatsApp     OR     SMS          90901655

Sgtotalmassage.com  

Edited by Chivas

[ PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT ]

:pray: Dear fellow patrons,

flu-man-sick-bed-thermometer-mouth-blue-

Chivas is on MC this week. He will be back in action next week.  If you have any enquiries, you may WhatsApp OR SMS 90901655, he'll do his best to reply, but there will be NO appointments scheduled this week. Thanks for your kind understanding and support. :D 

Edited by Chivas