Male HQ

Chivas-Massage @ Woodlands

Chivas

On 4/16/2016 at 8:29 AM, Chivas said:

DFzoP1C.jpg

Hi BW Peeps ,

Kick start your week ends with a Holistic Massage ," It has all what it takes to be" with combination " Dry and Oil Massages " to

Relax ,Rejuvenate and Refresh a new you:)  You find this massages in " Pamper Me Package B "

Its has 5 kinds of Massages  to choose from ; 2 Hours , $ 88

1) Hot Stone  Msge

2 )Balinese  Msge

3) Sport's  Msge

4)Acu - Pressure Msge

5) Sensual Msge  OR  Body Scrub

All this Massage services brought to by : www.sgtotalmassage. com

WhatsApp  Chivas @ Woodlands    OR     SMS       90901655

Cheers !

Edited by Chivas

On 8/5/2014 at 7:25 AM, Chub71 said:

Was at Chivas yesterday. Very professional, very courteous and very good massage. Where most masseurs would rather do SMS or watsapp, he picks up the phone and calls you back to confirm the appointment. That was a breath of fresh air and much appreciated for people my age living in the texting world. 

He took his time in understanding what my massage needs was and also getting to know me before starting off his routine on my body. 5 mins into the massage, I had a well needed crack on my back and we were off to a great start. What I find most unique about his massage was the way he positioned my body to achieve the best kneading results. That little lift on my shoulders or shifting of my legs does wonders to my aching muscles far more effective than I have ever experienced before and he really took his time to work on my aching body. Once he completed his first set of routine (1hr), I was in for the much raved about hot stones. There can only be one way to describe this experience...fabulously addictive! What more can I say? Just try it and I swear you will be wanting to book another session very soon...or perhaps its just me. 

The overall experience 9/10. 20 over years of experience is felt in this entire un-rushed 2hrs session and at $88 for BW members...its simply a steal. Don't just take my word for it, go try it for yourself. 

WhatsApp   OR   SMS  Text msge     @        90901655      CHIVAS ,

www.sg-totalmassage.com .

Regards,

Chivas.

www. 

Edited by Chivas

On 4/9/2016 at 3:53 PM, Chivas said:

ewYAyzV.jpg

fhR1tsT.jpg

=

Hi  BW PEEPS,

Have you ever wondered how to receive Holistic Massage in the best manner? One has to choose Dry Massages and Oil Massages together to get the best out of it.

Examples of Dry Massages are Shiatsu, Acupressure etc. In Dry Massages, the therapist will press the Acu-points to open up the Meridian channels or points or the so called "Qi" in Chinese. So that the blood circulation takes place effectively.

Examples of Oil Massages are Swedish Massage, Aroma Therapy, Balinese Massage, etc. In Oil Massage, the therapist will be pressing or manipulating on the tight tensionise muscles, breaking down toxic lactic fluid from the muscle, to improve blood circulation. Hence, the receiver's body system is balanced and harmonized holistically.

Chivas Massage @ Woodlands                                                                       WhatsApp : 90901655      

On 10/18/2015 at 3:35 PM, happinessbest said:

Chivas replies promptly to my messages when arranging for an appointment slot. I tried the 2 hours massage package and was deeply impressed by Chiva’s skills. Having been to so many masseurs, from his strength, touch and acu-points... I can assure you that his massage skills is even better than some of the professional masseurs in massage parlours that I have been to. He always checks with me constantly if the strength he is exerting is appropriate. I like hard massages, and despite the fact at I am slight stocky, his strength maintained well throughout the session.

One of the key highlights is the hot stone massage, where my tensions were relieved when the heat from the stones came in contact with my back. He introduced something new, that is the Hot Oil Massage which complements the hot stone massage very well. With the strokes of hot massage oil over my back together with his point to point massages on my stiff spots such as my back, neck and shoulders, the sensation was pleasuring and addictive!

Not to mention his sensual massage, it created a multi-dimension sensation which no words can describe the experience! 

I love his neck massages... Having left neck strains and migraines frequently, the neck massage releases the tension in my neck muscles, which helps me to sleep well during the night after the massage. My neck can turn around much freely without much ache which I often have due to stresses at work!

I am definitely going back for more massages in future. A great masseur! You will have to try it yourself to understand what I meant. 

Thanks for your excellent service Chivas! Look forward to seeing you again real soon! :)

Edited by Chivas

Hi Happiness best ,

I am grateful to read about recent visit to my massage services  reached  your  expectation .

Glad to know that the tight tension was alleviated and felt better..Thanks you once  again .

Looking forward to your next visit again.

WhatsApp  : 90901655

Regards.

Chivas  @ woodlands

Edited by Chivas

On 9/19/2015 at 10:33 PM, fish said:

Decided to give a try on Chivas massage yesterday afternoon. Made an appointment and the response was fast. Clear instructions on the location which make me easy to find his place.

With consultation given before the massage, this gave me a clear understanding what I need for my tiring body. I chose promo Pack b. I must say this is very worth it. Skills and services are compatible to 5 stars spa resort. Esp the hot stone massage. The heat penetrate my inner skin and clear my soreness. Together with his deep pressure massage, my whole back is loosen. I know my back and shoulders are very tight and stift these months due to work and study.

I finally found someone that can loose my shoulders and back. And finding the right person is not easy. He really listen to my body. Last time I go tui na, also no use. He loosen my shoulders and I finally have a good sleep last night. The best thing is the promo B include sensual massage with hot oil. It makes me feel so relaxed.

I will definitely go back to his massage. Finding a right person who know my body and understand what my body needs, is not easy.

WhatsApp :    CHIVAS    @    90901655       WOODLANDS

Regards ,

Edited by Chivas

On 2/23/2016 at 1:57 AM, Chivas said:

Good Morning BWers,

We trust you have been giving your body the health respect it needs and been taking good care of it. In the past two week we focused on sleep and exercise. Today we are going to talk about massage technique. It is important to be informed about traditional massage techniques to decide if Chivass massage actually works for you.

Massages Chivas offers Who would benefit from them? Let’s take a look. Did you know the types of Massages Chivas offers 

Sports Massage

vyfOWNd.jpg

The sport’s Massage is ideal for sports people and athletics. Focus on rejuvenation of body parts often most used in exercise and fine tuning for enhanced performance.. Also helps reduce injuries and decreasing soreness of the related muscles.

Swedish Massage/Deep Tissue Massage

H1gkRyU.jpg

This massage contains techniques to relax the body. It is typically performed with oil. It clears blockages in muscle tissue. Developed by a Swedish practitioner, this massage covers the entire body, front and back. If you would like more pressure, there is a form of Swedish massage called the deep-tissue massage. Swedish massage is usually performed by trained masseurs.

Shiatsu Massage

dNSIMfS.jpg

This massage technique was developed in Japan. It uses finger to apply accu-pressure at certain meridian points on the body. This is done to clear blockages in Chi which is said to be responsible for many illnesses. Its also said to increase spleen energy and improve digestion. Shiatsu massage should be performed by a professional masseur, and he/she should exercise caution in performing on customers with existing health issues.

Aroma Therapy Message

C4dez2s.jpg

Essential oils are added to the massage oils for any general or specialized massage. This means that the oils are absorbed via the skin. The benefiting effects depend on the type of fragrance used.

(See: http://www.massageenvy.com/types-of-massage/choices/aromatherapy.aspx for information on fragrances and their benefits)

Sensual massage

BlixPOO.jpg

Sensual Massage applies Finger touches and Strokes all over the Body parts, which includes Long ,Short and  light Strokes

as well . It stimulates and arouse your Senses " Physiologically and Neurologically " into a state of " Calmness and Relaxes Mode".

Thus enhancing your " Body,Mind and Soul ." One regards this Sensual Massage as  a Life Time experience not to be missed .

It compliments together with HotStone Massage  well, resulting better effect in your Wellbeing .

If you require further information, please feel free to get in touch.

Regards,

Chivas Massage @ WOODLANDS

sgtotalmassage.com

(PLEASE NOTE: AT time of calling, he may be engaged with customers, he'll return your call at earliest opportunity, thank you.)

On 2/26/2016 at 11:50 AM, Chivas said:

TGIF!   Hope you have all been surviving the grind :D For you info, here is our two hot packages

5YmzCsK.jpg

To kick-start your weekend.

JvlARSd.jpg

Referral  discounts available. Talk to Chivas to find out more and book an appointment today!

Have a Happy Weekend!

sgtotalmassage.com

(PLEASE NOTE: AT time of calling, he may be engaged with customers, he'll return your call at earliest opportunity, thank you.)

On 2/22/2016 at 10:06 PM, Dennis23 said:

Visited Chivas today and had a wonderful experience from him. Firstly what others say that he fetch his client at void deck is true. Subsequently he will talk and ask if im having any injuries which i find it good so that he is aware and not cause further damage to the injury. After the consultation, he will usher to the bathroom to get a shower.

I took the package B, i totally enjoy the hot stone massage as it is totally different from what i usually get, normally at spa they would just place the stone at the center of ur body and eventually you will get burn. But he did it in a different way and i really enjoy it. If you want to know what i mean go and try it for yourself. His skills is good and consistently asking if the pressure is too hard or too soft. Overall my experience with him is awesome, my body feel light and my bodyache is gone. 

Im a therapist myself and I totally enjoy his massage and his skills. I definitely going to return for my another session with him. Kudos Chivas for the awesome hospitality.

Edited by Chivas

On 8/19/2014 at 4:33 PM, Chub71 said:

Thanks Chivas for a heavenly massage again. The first time round left me wanting for more and now 2nd time was a skyhigh experience. I always teach my participants that consistency in the quality of your work and discipline in your professionalism is the key to success. Chivas once again displayed the both. A well deserved 10 thumbs up for a very consistent yet a massage filled with unexpected surprises. Thanks once again. 

Edited by Chivas

Hi ! B/W members & the Management Team ,

Good Morning to all of you guys ,Chivas here thanking  you for the endless support given to me in the Past ,Present ,and in the

near Future in the B/W platform   patronizing the Massage Services . Its an honour and previlege  to be of service to you Guys,.

and I pledge to continue  providing good Massages to my ability for the community by large . 

Hereby, i am gratified by your support and take this  apportunity to wish all of you , the best of Health , Wealth and Prosperity

in more  years to come .  Cheers !

WhatsApp   OR    SMS  ,       CHIVAS    @   90901655

Regards ,

CHIVAS .

Edited by Chivas

On 7/19/2016 at 6:07 PM, Chivas said:

Hi  all Supporters of BW ,

Try this 2 Signature Massage  Packages by popular  demand :

Refresh Me ----- Package ( A )      $ 75/-     1.5 hrs      

comes with 3 items.

1)  Hotstone  Massage

2)  Balinese Massage

3)  Shaitsu  Massage

Pamper  Me  ------ Package  ( B )           $ 88/-            2 HRS     comes with  6 items

1)  HotStone     Massage

2)  Balinese   Massage

3)  Sports   massage 

4)  Acupressure   Massage

5 )  Sensual  Massage

6)  Hot  Oil  massage    ( Complimentary )

Take  a pick of your choice to " De - Stress " after a hard days work, you deserved the best .

WhatsApp             CHIVAS     @          90901655

Pls note that when the time of your call , he might be engaged  with other Customer ,

Thanks for your understanding thereafter he will return your call .

On 2/20/2012 at 9:07 AM, onlymen4me said:

Chivas is well mannered, average looking, and easy to be comfortable with. You feel at ease the minute he opens the door. I enjoyed his company though there was very little conversation (my choice). He takes the time to ask you what you need massaged the most and if you have any problems he should know about.

He worked every inch of my body like he said he would and really focused on my massage while I relaxed and zoned out for my hour of pampering. His ‘HOT STONE Massage’ is fantastic which include in the ‘TOTAL Massage’.

He's professional, passionate, patient, ALL the good qualities I look for in a masseur. Would recommend him to anyone looking for a great experience!

He is very good at what he does and I'll be back.

Edited by Chivas

On 8/14/2012 at 11:34 PM, Chivas said:

Chivas Wellness Bulletin

The Benefits of Hot Stones Massage

Masage%20stone.jpg

Dear BW Members

In need of something to help you relax, relieve muscle tension, and make you forget about your rough day? Chivas’ Signature Hot Stones Massage may be what you have been looking for. The therapeutic benefits of a hot stones massage have been around for centuries. Native Americans used this technique to improve overall mental, spiritual, and physical wellness. In some European cultures, hot stones were wrapped in cloth and placed over a person's injury for relief. In China, hot stones therapy was used as a method for relieving muscle aches and tension. Today, hot stones therapy is used much in the same way as it was centuries ago and for the same benefits.

Heated by water in an electric roaster, the stones are placed strategically along pressure points to help melt away tension - creating a total calming effect. Stress, deadlines, anxiety, and other life annoyances dissipate quickly, while your mind goes into total relaxation mode. This therapeutic massage creates a sense of well being. Insomnia is often cured through the use of hot stones because of its ability to put the mind at ease.

Another benefit of hot stones massage is the feeling of total spiritual wellness. As the warm stones glide along your body, your mind calmly retreats into a deep meditative state, at the same time re-energizes the jaded body. Sensory stimulating oils used alongside the stones help aid in the rejuvenation of your mind. The soothing heat therapy promotes a positive energy flow – giving a sense of harmony and balance, and helping your body feel total peace.

Find out more on the benefits of Hot Stones Massage and packages available.

Call Chivas @ Woodlands Mobile No: 9090 1655.

Operating Hours: From 10am till 9:30pm (Last Call)

Note: While I endeavour to answer all my calls and enquiries, I may be occupied in a session at the time of your call. Hence, I seek your kind understanding in the delayed replies.

Look forward to serving you...

hot-stones-with-orchid1.jpg

Edited by Chivas

On 9/1/2014 at 7:44 AM, everylittlething said:

Had an extremely mind blowing massage at Chivas yesterday afternoon. Decided to pay chivas a visit after reading the numerous good reviews on BW.

He started with accupressure massage, followed by Swedish oil massage and hot stones massage. I had very sore neck and shoulders prior to the appointment due to long hours at work and unregulated gym sessions. 5mins into the acupressure massage, my muscles already felt immensely relieved. I even drifted into a nap halfway through. The changing of one massage to the next was just so fluid. When it got to the hot stones, the feeling was relaxing and heavenly.

Initially I had planned on taking a 2hr massage but I was late and could only take a 1.5 hr session. Now I believe I should be booking my 2 hr session again pretty soon

Edited by Chivas

On 1/22/2013 at 10:35 PM, skin2skin said:

Hey briceboi,

I can't agree more with you.

The session was unrushed, professionally done, n ended with my sore muscles soothed...

I did my session on one of those weekend when it rained, n it was a whole new experience I must say... I've visited Chivas a few times already, n his skill level is consistent, if not better...

I know now at least the both of us felt the same about Chivas massage techniques... I was reluctant to post at first for selfish reasons, but I can't help but to say good things bout Chivas, as I would love fellow members to try his service - to tell that difference between his and other homebase massage...

I m happy to have found Chivas... Keep it up:)

On 9/26/2016 at 0:28 AM, platoniclover said:

Euphoric experience by a TRUE MASSAGE MASTER (confirmed after my 2nd visit)

I returned to Chivas for a massage to relieve stress from my work. As usual, I booked my appointment on my 2nd visit, which is even better than my first! I took the 2-hr $88 hotstone massage package again.

As usual, Chivas skill's are among the the best I have ever experienced. Chivas is a very well-mannered gentleman, and speaks politely. The ambience of the massage room calms you down as the calming music plays in the background. He knows exactly how to tackle my problem areas and can apply the optimal strength at my key muscles and tendons which will completely relax and loosen the area. The hotstone part is the BEST! I can feel a sense of EUPHORIA as he skillfully glides the stones across your upper neck and entire back! It is PURE BLISS! I don't think I will go anywhere else for hotstone massage as long as Chivas is available.

In case some may wonder, I do NOT get any incentive for writing this glowing testimonial. On the contrary, for his outstanding service and skill, I gave him a $10-tip on this 2nd visit. Such high level of skill may be matched only by some Masters overseas, but it can cost at least US$150 per hour! I feel Chivas's $88 for a 2-hr session is a bargain! 

This is my strongest recommendation for a masseur based in Singapore. Anyone who really wants QUALITY and GREAT massage by an true MASTER should go to Chivas. Master Chivas is undoubtedly one of the BEST masseurs in Singapore! 

Edited by Chivas

On 8/1/2014 at 9:19 PM, Chivas said:

Hi BWers !!

PAMPER YOURSELF WITH A HOTSTONE MASSAGE 

BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT IN ADVANCE TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT 

153uvwk.jpg

Note : Business operation time :  10 am   -----   930  pm

r05x00.jpg   +65 9090 1655         CHIVAS

sg-totalmassage.com

On 3/27/2016 at 9:53 PM, Chivas said:

5fnpir4.jpg

Wishing all the Christians " A Blessed Year ahead 2017 ."

with Good Health , Wealth ,Luck and Prosperity .:rolleyes:                                          

WhatsApp : 90901655   OR   SMS                                                                                

Business as Usual   10 am  ---    930pm .

Regards ,                                                                                                                                                  

Chivas@woodlands,                                                                                                                         sg-totalmassage com                                                                                                            

,                                                                                                                                  

Edited by Chivas

Hi !  BW members &  supporters ,

Once again, Chivas here thanking everyone for the support and concern in the making " Wellness   " a breakthrough .

My sincere thanks to the Management Team as well,  for giving the apportunity to serve the Community at large focusing on 

Health and Wellbeing . Hope the Year of Cock  2017  be a fruitful  to all of us in terms " Wealth, Health and Prosperity, Huat Huh !!

Hereby , I am looking forward to your continued support to encourage heaithy living in the BW Community .

Regards ,

Chivas @  90901655 .

Edited by Chivas

On 4/22/2016 at 6:49 PM, Chivas said:

3pCgzjZ.gif

The past few weeks has been blazing days and night so we know how it feels like. So, please remember to get at least 8 glasses of water daily.

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Stay hydrated and healthy.

Chivas Massage @ Woodlands                                                                       WhatsApp : 90901655      

It's   TGIF , time to spent and share beautiful moments with friends ,family and love  ones again. And also a good time to

De- stress oneself by having a good massage that will rejuvenate your " Mind ,Body and Soul " into a Healthier you .

Regards,:thumb:

Edited by Chivas

On 2/19/2016 at 1:52 AM, Chivas said:

U4phfi5.jpg

In recent studies, medical experts say that good old Massage Therapies contributes to the overall well-being in many ways such as:

1. Helps in Stress Relief Management, be it situations such as workplace or enviro/mentally and socially, etc.
  2. Rejunevation and Healing of our overall well-being to a better state of health, "Mind, Body and Soul".

So what are you waiting for ? Take a break from daily routine and find time to integrate "Work & Life Balance" in your health regime. Toast to the year 2016 "A gateway to better health" Huat AH!

Call Chivas Massage @ WOODLANDS

For a HOLISTIC and THERAPEUTIC Massage

Happy + Healthy Weekend, people.

Regards,

Chivas

Experienced and Professional Masseur (view website to confirm)

sgtotalmassage.com

On 12/16/2015 at 12:27 PM, Chivas said:

School  Holiday  Promotion .

cHXFRA0.jpg

Call/Whatsapp: 90901655

:clap:    Labour Day Special for " New Comers  OR First Timers"', $ 65/-   ( 90 mins )  .

comes with 4  items .                                                                                  (  Usual : $ 75/- )

1)   Balinese  Massage

2)   Sensual  Massage 

3 )   Hot Stone  Massage 

4)    Hot  Oil  Massage .

Please  note when the time of your call , I may be engaged with the Customer , I be returning your call

soon as possible .  Thanks for your understanding .:thumb:             

Edited by Chivas

I've been to chivas three times and I've got to say that he has got amazing skills and really value for money. $88 for a 2 hour massage that covers a few different types of massages. The new hot oil massage feels incredibly great when the oil is being applied to your body, and with the hot stones and sensual massage - it was probably one of the best massages I've had. Got to say massages without hot oil/stones now for me is gonna feel weird. Highly recommended 

On 2/12/2016 at 8:55 PM, alex_1256 said:

Hi I just completed a massage with Chivas. I made an appointment with him this morning for a massage after my work. Chivas welcomed me to his room prepared for the massage and it feels very comfortable. He will give you a short consultation before starting the massage to understand your aching areas first. Since I came directly from work, he let me take a shower first. Everything is not rushed and he is very patient.

I have tried both of his package deals but I find the 2 hr package B much more valuable. Massage skill is definitely impressice and guaranteed. You can tell that he puts in effort into every stroke to give you a relaxing massage. The massage is quite unique as it also has the hot oil massage and hot stones. Both are very soothing and good for those sore muscles. The buttock area is usually a challenging area for deep tissue massage. Im very satisfied he did it right.

I am definitely going back for another massage :)

*Highly recommended, if you don't mind traveling to Woodlands*

I tried Chivas massage after reading the previous reviews and I must say I did not regret it. The package B massage was a steal as I got to try the 5 different massages in 2 hours for only $88. I liked the privacy as there was no one else in the house. It was my 1st time trying hot stone massage and the feeling was really relaxing, removing my stress and bringing sensuality to a whole new level. The alternating hot oil massage with hot stone and sensual massage was pleasurable especially on the neck, thighs and butt regions so much so that I never wanted the euphoria to end. The sensual massage was something I have never experienced before and kept me wanting more. Before the massage, I had back aches due to trapped wind but during the hot stone and hot oil massage I could feel all the knots being untied, gas coming out of my body and the back ache no more. I thought it was nice of Chivas to check with me on the pressure during each massage as I am quite slim and sometimes the pressure can be not tolerable for my slim body. Chivas also gave me good advise on what not to eat to prevent wind from being trapped at my back again. Chivas is professional and passionate about his massage. I would rate his service a 9 and recommend him to anyone looking for a great massage and value for money.

On 5/19/2016 at 11:11 PM, Chivas said:

ue8i0e8.jpg     

Hi !  BW Supporters /  Viewers ,

Wishing all the Buddhist followers "A Happy Vesak Day " in advance 

10 th of May 2017 . May Lord Buddha enlighten your path of Life with good

Faith ,Love ,Honesty and  Peace around globally .:mellow:

So Guy's paved your way  there , show Compassion , bid  tribute to Lord Buddha on his Day

and get his blessing for Luck,Prosperity and better health ,:thumb:

Chivas Massage Business is as usual on that day .

Operating Hours :  10 am   to  930 pm .         Whatsapp :  90901655  OR  SMS

www.sgtotalmassage.com .

Regards ,

CHIVAS @ WOODLANDS                   

Edited by Chivas

Hi ! Jack 103 &  Lightson ,

My heartfelt thanks to you two guys for your pleasant feedback about the wonderful experiences .

i  felt more inspired to serve you guys  better in the near future :thumb:   Thank  U

Regards

Chivas

hi BWer

After long period of absent due to work and family. I finally have a time available during site visit. Decide to try my luck if Chivas has a slot available. 

God must be good to me.. Chivas are available.. I drive to him place and now he has a new building next to his place with ample parking. 

as for massage.. I dont need to say more.  only it is heavenly.  He has manage to reach all my aching and soring muscle.  You need to try to understand the feeling. 

hint.  sensual massage is a must try. you will not regret it. 

and it is a 2hours well spend.

so Bwer.  call Chivas now.

On 5/7/2016 at 5:23 PM, Chivas said:

E2kpilR.jpg

Hi !  Guy's ,

Take advantage of " MOTHER'S  DAY  SPECIAL  PROMOTION "  for 3 DAYS only ,from 7 Sat, 8th Sun,9th Mon  .

1)  Sensual Massage with Hot Oil

2 )  Hot-Stone Massage

3)  Sport's  Massage

4)  Shiatsu-  Massage 

5)  Acu-Pressure  Massage

All this Awesome Massages for only :  $  80/-  for  1 hr - 45 mins .

( Usual -- $ 120/- )

WhatsApp or SMS          CHIVAS @  WOODLANDS     90901655

Regards ,

Chivas

On 6/2/2016 at 7:42 PM, MMZ said:

Five star treatment from Chivas once again! As a frequent gymmer, I am used to knotted muscles, and my recent visit to Chivas' home based outlet helped to resolve a lot of muscle tension and regain my freedom of movement! Chivas was very attentive to my needs - he quickly sensed that my shoulders and neck were the tensest parts of my body and attended to that with satisfying deep pressure. He was certain to check in regularly to ensure that his pressure was appropriately strong, and also found my trigger points quickly and effectively! With his triple treatment of pressure-based massage, oil massage and warm stone treatment, I felt instantly relaxed. My stiffness melted away under his careful hands and I felt instantly relieved once I got off his massage table. 

Chivas' rate is extremely reasonable especially when you consider his expertise and professionalism. You're paying for two hours of undivided attention, far away from the noisy world to get the comfort you deserve. He is extremely professional and makes sure you leave the service with zero tension! 100% recommend! 

Edited by Chivas

On 2/26/2016 at 11:50 AM, Chivas said:

Hope you have all been surviving the grind :D For you info, here is our two hot packages.

5YmzCsK.jpg

JvlARSd.jpg

sg-totalmassage.com

Regards .

Edited by Chivas

On 7/19/2016 at 5:45 PM, Chivas said:

0MNB6yc.jpg

WhatsApp   /    SMS        CHIVAS    @      90901655

sg-totalmassage.com

Regards,

Edited by Chivas

On 4/22/2016 at 6:49 PM, Chivas said:

3pCgzjZ.gif

The past few weeks has been blazing days and night so we know how it feels like. So, please remember to get at least 8 glasses of water daily.

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Stay hydrated and healthy.

School  Holiday  Promotion  for  1 st  Timers  OR  New  Customers

Comes with  4  Kinds  of  Massages  @   $ 75/-  { 90 mins )

Usually $  88 /-

1 )   Hot  Oil  Msge

2  )   Hot  Stone  Msge     

3  )   Deep  Tissue  Msge

4  )   Sensual  Msge

Note :  At the time of your call,  I may be engaged with Customer, I need your kind understanding . Be replying soonest

as possible.  Thank  You :thumb:

Regards ,  

Edited by Chivas

On 8/12/2014 at 8:47 PM, ahseng said:

was at chivas the other day, called him a day in arvance and made the 8pm appointment.

Arrived a little early, and he came down to bring me to the room. We sat down, he offered water and he explained the packages. i heeded the recommendation and chose the $88 2 hour package.

the room set up is simple, elegant and the focus is the proper massage table and temperature is good.

i went for shower while he cover the massage table with plastic sheet. I came in He wiped me dry and proceeded with sea salt scrub. Strength was good and he made sure neck down areas were being scrubbed incl ass crack. Nice. After that, i went to bathroom to wash away the sea salt while he prepared the table again.

Laid on the table, covered me with towels, he started to do a little stretching. Then he did the acupressure massage. Strength was good and due to my medical conditions, he was medium hard. He did the back thoroughly well, before doing oil massage. The strength was even throughout.

After he did the hot stones massage. New to me, getting the back run by smooth hot stones. It was a little like a hot smooth elbow. Not bad..Occasionally hear the stones bumped each ither. It was warm and fuzzy.

I was enjoying the whole thing till he told me to turn over. Cov the head, used paper towels to dry and massage the head. And a shirt massage to the front.

Times up, It was more than 10.30, showered up, and paid him. Sleep came easy.

Polite and professional massage, as comfortable as a home spa can be I presume.

Ambience. Good

Massage. Way above average

Value for money. definitely

Will visit again. That's for sure.

well, I will probably write only good reviews to promote good masseurs, even if it may make next appointment more difficult.

But will not write bad review, just will not visit the masseur that does not meet my requirements.

Cheers

Edited by Chivas

Hi ! Supporters,Members &  Viewers of B/W:mellow:

Wishing  Ramadan  Mubarak  to  all  my  Muslim  friends  members, rest well ,eat enough and hydrate water  enough

to  last  the breakfast . May Allah  bless  all of you . Cheers:thumb:

My Massage services to all is as usual  throughout Ramadan month .

WhatsApp   /    SMS       @      90901655           CHIVAS ,

sg-totalmassage. com

Regards 

Edited by Chivas

Hi ! B/W  viewers ,

HAVE YOU TRIED COCOA BUTTER BODY SCRUB?

COCOA: EXFOLIATING ACTION DRAWS OUT IMPURITIES WHILE

BUTTER: REPLENISHES LOST MOISTURE.  YOUR SKIN WILL LOOK SOFT AND SMOOTH.

dmz3g5.jpg

Massage Service is As Usual.

WhatsApp   OR   SMS        @        90901655          CHIVAS

sg-totalmassage.com

Edited by Chivas

On 5/26/2017 at 1:48 PM, Chivas said:

Usually $  88 /-

1 )   Hot  Oil  Msge

2  )   Hot  Stone  Msge     

4  )   Sensual  Msge

Note :  At the time of your call,  I may be engaged with Customer, I need your kind understanding . Be replying soonest

WhatsAppt  /   SMS        CHIVAS       @       90901655  

Regards ,

Edited by Chivas

On 2/22/2016 at 10:06 PM, Dennis23 said:

Visited Chivas today and had a wonderful experience from him. Firstly what others say that he fetch his client at void deck is true. Subsequently he will talk and ask if im having any injuries which i find it good so that he is aware and not cause further damage to the injury. After the consultation, he will usher to the bathroom to get a shower.

I took the package B, i totally enjoy the hot stone massage as it is totally different from what i usually get, normally at spa they would just place the stone at the center of ur body and eventually you will get burn. But he did it in a different way and i really enjoy it. If you want to know what i mean go and try it for yourself. His skills is good and consistently asking if the pressure is too hard or too soft. Overall my experience with him is awesome, my body feel light and my bodyache is gone. 

Im a therapist myself and I totally enjoy his massage and his skills. I definitely going to return for my another session with him. Kudos Chivas for the awesome hospitality.

Edited by Chivas

Usually $  88 /-

1 )   Hot  Oil  Msge

2  )   Hot  Stone  Msge     

4  )   Sensual  Msge

WhatsApp  /  SMS          CHIVAS    @     90901655

sg-totalmassage.com

Regards ,

Edited by Chivas

:thumb:      HAPPY   FATHERS   DAY    PROMOTION    :thumb:

Promotion  for  1 st  Timers  OR  New  Customers

Usually $  88 /-

1 )   Hot  Oil  Msge

2  )   Hot  Stone  Msge     

4  )   Sensual  Msge

as  possible .   THANK  YOU .:thumb:

WhatsApp  /  SMS              CHIVAS      @    90901655 .

sg-totalmassage.com

Regards ,

Edited by Chivas

On 6/6/2016 at 4:16 PM, Chivas said:

tmTJBRg.jpg

Hi ! to  all  Muslim  members of BW / Viewers ,

Wishing one and all  Selamat Hari Raya Puasa Aildfitri  today 25June 2017,

and for the non Muslims enjoy the super long weekend with good food , Massage  and

be merry with friends .

NOTE :  My Massage service on this is as usual , please try the 1st  Timers Promotion package

as stated above comes with a bundle massages to indulgence and to experience it .

WhatsApp  /   SMS            CHIVAS   @    90901655,

sg-totalmassage.com

Regards.

Edited by Chivas

On 6/25/2017 at 1:14 AM, Chivas said:

Hi ! to  all  Muslim  members of BW / Viewers ,

Wishing one and all  Selamat Hari Raya Puasa Aildfitri  today 25June 2017,

and for the non Muslims enjoy the super long weekend with good food , Massage  and

be merry with friends .

NOTE :  My Massage service on this is as usual , please try the 1st  Timers Promotion package

as stated above comes with a bundle massages to indulgence and to experience it .

WhatsApp  /   SMS            CHIVAS   @    90901655,

sg-totalmassage.com

Regards.