Male HQ

Chivas-Massage @ Woodlands

Chivas

Hi all, happy 2nd day of the week.

Ever suspected there was a link between exercise and mental health. Having regular sessions with your preferred masseur is good, but is there any more that could be done to improve your health? Let's have a look. Well, now there is an article that explains in simple terms, courtesy of mental healthy (http://www.mentalhealthy.co.uk/lifestyle/fitness/get-the-most-mental-health-benefits-from-exercise.html)

In summary, for outdoor exercises

Outdoor exercise

Such as

• Cycling, skiing, horseriding, running, jogging, brisk walking.
  • Watersports
  • Team sports such as football, hockey, criket, and volleyball
  • Racket sports, tennis, badminton 
  • Martial arts, yoga

Mind benefits

• An instant mood boost
  • Improved self esteem
  • Clearer more ordered thinking
  • Added feel good factor

Dance and Yoga clubsMartial Arts

Mind benefits

• Performance - being encouraged can work wonders for your stamina
  • Social network
  • Social support
  • Confidence
  • Self esteem
  • Improve your chances of sticking to something if you feel a valued part of a team.

Keep hydrated

Keeping hydrated during exercises and activities and getting about 3 - 4L of water per day as recommended daily

Mind benefits

• Improves concentration
  • Improves performance and stamina
  • Helps stave off feelings akin to panic attacks such as dizziness, faintness and fatigue.

Listen to music

Listening to music can help relax and de-stress us, or uplift and motivate us.

Mind benefits

• Divert the fatigue factor
  • Could be stimulating or calming, used as a pre-performance psych up strategy
  • The music sound can affect mood and motivation
  • Specific music and music tempos work best dependent on the activity

Measure the results

Challenge yourself, before and after implementing the regime, do you notice

• Seeing tangible results?
  • Confidence to continue?

Top that up with Chivas Massage for the ultimate result.

CHIVAS IS BACK IN ACTION, after a week-long MC, and would like to thank BW readers, members and fellow patrons for your concern. THANK YOU:whistle:

Warmest Regards,

Chivas@Woodlands

11vhd6q.jpg   www.SgTotalMassage.com

2a7bt3c.jpg   facebook.com/TotalMassageSG

r05x00.jpg   +65 9090 1655 (WhatsApp/SMS/Call)

Edited by Chivas

According to Chinese Five Elements Horoscopes, Monkey contains Metal and Water. Metal is connected to gold. Water is connected to wisdom and danger. Therefore, we will deal with more financial events in the year of the Monkey. Monkey is a smart, naughty, wily and vigilant animal :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:. If you want to have good return for your money investment, then you need to outsmart the Monkey. Metal is also connected to the Wind. That implies the status of events will be changing very quickly. Think twice before you leap when making changes for your finance, career, business relationship and people relationship.

mJ0ZvNP.jpg

(BUSINESS AS USUAL)

Chivas Massage would like to wish all readers a Happy Chinese New Year, may the Year of the Monkey bring your love ones abundant vitality and good health! We will be operating as usual over the next four days of the New Year. Feel free to book an appointment in advance as places may be taken up quickly, over the long weekend.

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE  @  WOODLANDS  ..  Tel :  (65)  9090 1655

Edited by Chivas

Dear readers,

Trust that you had a wholesome CNY/Happy Holiday celebrations this week. And you are energised to carry on the next. Last week, we covered on exercise, this week, we are going to shed some light on sleep. Its important to get quality sleep, as much as we watch our food intake. Here's the 10 convincing reasons.

1. Figure - Sleep moderates weight loss and weight gain. The lack of sleep gives you a slow metabolism, resulting in a sluggish body, and hence weight gain.

2. Concentration - This is a no brainer. Poor quality of sleep (or lack thereof) can give you concentration problems. Pretty sure you have experienced this yourself.

3. Mood swings - Irritability is caused by the lack of sleep. If you feel less than fantastic when you wake up, perhaps, this is a sign to look out for.

4. Attractiveness - Beauty is in the eye of the good sleeper, according to a 2010 study published in the British Medical Journal.

5. Decision making - While asleep, your brain looks for a creative answer to the challenges that lie ahead of you, it seems, in certain situations. Even if that isn't the case, sleeping enhances your brain's decision making capabilities.

6. Longevity - Lack of sleep increases your risk of mortality or your susceptibility to complications associated with illness, whereas quality sleep will decrease such risks, many studies have attested. 

7. Athletic and sports advantage - Getting good sleep improves performance in these areas.

8. Immune system - Sleep boosts the immune system, decreasing your chance of getting a cold, flu or other infections.

9. Memory - Sleep is a vital process in renewing memory formation. It also helps better memory retention.

10. Sex sex sex - Ah! The one we've all been waiting for.  "The 2010 Sleep in America poll found about 20-30 per cent of men and women felt their family life and sexual relationships had been affected by their sleepiness." Its official, sleep improves sex.

(Adapted from http://www.bodyandsoul.com.au/health/health+advice/10+benefits+of+a+good+nights+sleep,17681)

So, many of you realise and some even know these helpful hints, but isn't it easier said than done? Of course, given out hectic  work lifestyles. So how do you achieve a better sleep? Chivas may have the answer. While we cannot put of the worry and work/school schedules, Chivas massage techniques have a really good chance of giving you the quality sleep you need, no matter the duration. 

Give Chivas a buzz, and he'll be happy to discuss your lifestyle needs with you and how he can personalise your therapy!

totalmassage-logo-300x215.jpg

http://sgtotalmassage.com/

Operating Hours :  10am   to  930 pm   ( LastCall  915 pm)

Edited by Chivas

Dear Readers,

I've welcome a new generation cycle. I've spent the beginning of the week visiting my long lost buddies (and collecting wealth). But still, I managed to get some work done. Now after one of the most fruitful week in my life.......

115967-Tgif.jpg

Where's Chivas when I need him the most? :doh: Don't worry Meng, he's just a call away!!! :D

:D:D Happy Weekend Guys :D:D

Regards,

Hi I just completed a massage with Chivas. I made an appointment with him this morning for a massage after my work. Chivas welcomed me to his room prepared for the massage and it feels very comfortable. He will give you a short consultation before starting the massage to understand your aching areas first. Since I came directly from work, he let me take a shower first. Everything is not rushed and he is very patient.

I have tried both of his package deals but I find the 2 hr package B much more valuable. Massage skill is definitely impressice and guaranteed. You can tell that he puts in effort into every stroke to give you a relaxing massage. The massage is quite unique as it also has the hot oil massage and hot stones. Both are very soothing and good for those sore muscles. The buttock area is usually a challenging area for deep tissue massage. Im very satisfied he did it right.

I am definitely going back for another massage :)

*Highly recommended, if you don't mind traveling to Woodlands*

Dear readers,

GzrAUHg.jpg

Thanks for your ongoing support. It's been four years since I first started and I'm still going strong. If there is anything I can help you with your holistic health and wellness, do not be afraid to ask. 

6358504733315614281776555591_thank-you-1

Edited by Chivas

U4phfi5.jpg

In recent studies, medical experts say that good old Massage Therapies contributes to the overall well-being in many ways such as:

1. Helps in Stress Relief Management, be it situations such as workplace or enviro/mentally and socially, etc.
  2. Rejunevation and Healing of our overall well-being to a better state of health, "Mind, Body and Soul".

So what are you waiting for ? Take a break from daily routine and find time to integrate "Work & Life Balance" in your health regime. Toast to the year 2016 "A gateway to better health" Huat AH!

Call Chivas Massage @ WOODLANDS

For a HOLISTIC and THERAPEUTIC Massage

(PLEASE NOTE: AT time of calling, he may be engaged with customers, he'll return your call at earliest opportunity, thank you.)

Happy + Healthy Weekend, people.

Regards,

Chivas

Experienced and Professional Masseur (view website to confirm)

sgtotalmassage.com

Edited by Chivas

Hi Alex_1256,

Good morning to U, hereby thanking so much for your positive feedback regards to my massage

experience. I am pleased to hear it addressed your " Bodily Aches and Pain problems  " Back, Shoulders and Neck

areas , with a big relieved now than . Good to hear that U are " Renewed,Rejuvenated and Refreshed " to a balance 

stated of health .

I appreciated your patronage though coming from a distance to try my massage experiences ,

Kudos to U, Alex . Looking forward to serve better next time around .Thanks and have a  great

weekends .

Regards,

Chivas @ Woodlands  Hp: 90901655.

sgtotalmassage.com

Edited by Chivas

First time trying Chivas on Sat 19/02/2016 after reading some of the reviews and booked an appointment with him pretty last minute.

The place is easy to find, being just a stone throw away from the MRT station. It was kind of Chivas to come down personally to bring me to his place. Reaching his house, I was led into the massage room. The place is neat and tidy, with a massage bed in the middle of the room and soothing music playing in the background.

Upon arrival, we had a chat before the massage began and he took the time to explain his massage background and history and to also find out regarding the areas which I need his massage to be focused on (my back and neck). I choose the promo 5 in 1 package (package B) which comprises 4 different massages and a sensual massage.

One of the best massage that I had was the sensual massage using hot stone it was really mind blowing. The sensual massage using hot stone was really interesting. The heat was bearable to me.

Overall, skill, ambience and service level, acceptable. The masseur is friendly who constantly asked for your comfort level and knows the client's needs. No harm giving it a try.

Guest Dennis23

Visited Chivas today and had a wonderful experience from him. Firstly what others say that he fetch his client at void deck is true. Subsequently he will talk and ask if im having any injuries which i find it good so that he is aware and not cause further damage to the injury. After the consultation, he will usher to the bathroom to get a shower.

I took the package B, i totally enjoy the hot stone massage as it is totally different from what i usually get, normally at spa they would just place the stone at the center of ur body and eventually you will get burn. But he did it in a different way and i really enjoy it. If you want to know what i mean go and try it for yourself. His skills is good and consistently asking if the pressure is too hard or too soft. Overall my experience with him is awesome, my body feel light and my bodyache is gone. 

Im a therapist myself and I totally enjoy his massage and his skills. I definitely going to return for my another session with him. Kudos Chivas for the awesome hospitality.

Good Morning BWers,

We trust you have been giving your body the health respect it needs and been taking good care of it. In the past two week we focused on sleep and exercise. Today we are going to talk about massage technique. It is important to be informed about traditional massage techniques to decide if Chivass massage actually works for you.

Massages Chivas offers Who would benefit from them? Let’s take a look. Did you know the types of Massages Chivas offers 

Sports Massage

vyfOWNd.jpg

The sport’s Massage is ideal for sports people and athletics. Focus on rejuvenation of body parts often most used in exercise and fine tuning for enhanced performance.. Also helps reduce injuries and decreasing soreness of the related muscles.

Swedish Massage/Deep Tissue Massage

H1gkRyU.jpg

This massage contains techniques to relax the body. It is typically performed with oil. It clears blockages in muscle tissue. Developed by a Swedish practitioner, this massage covers the entire body, front and back. If you would like more pressure, there is a form of Swedish massage called the deep-tissue massage. Swedish massage is usually performed by trained masseurs.

Shiatsu Massage

dNSIMfS.jpg

This massage technique was developed in Japan. It uses finger to apply accu-pressure at certain meridian points on the body. This is done to clear blockages in Chi which is said to be responsible for many illnesses. Its also said to increase spleen energy and improve digestion. Shiatsu massage should be performed by a professional masseur, and he/she should exercise caution in performing on customers with existing health issues.

Aroma Therapy Message

C4dez2s.jpg

Essential oils are added to the massage oils for any general or specialized massage. This means that the oils are absorbed via the skin. The benefiting effects depend on the type of fragrance used.

(See: http://www.massageenvy.com/types-of-massage/choices/aromatherapy.aspx for information on fragrances and their benefits)

Sensual massage

BlixPOO.jpg

Sensual Massage applies Finger touches and Strokes all over the Body parts, which includes Long ,Short and  light Strokes

as well . It stimulates and arouse your Senses " Physiologically and Neurologically " into a state of " Calmness and Relaxes Mode".

Thus enhancing your " Body,Mind and Soul ." One regards this Sensual Massage as  a Life Time experience not to be missed .

It compliments together with HotStone Massage  well, resulting better effect in your Wellbeing .

If you require further information, please feel free to get in touch.

Regards,

Chivas Massage @ WOODLANDS

sgtotalmassage.com

(PLEASE NOTE: AT time of calling, he may be engaged with customers, he'll return your call at earliest opportunity, thank you.)

Edited by Chivas

TGIF!   Hope you have all been surviving the grind :D For you info, here is our two hot packages

5YmzCsK.jpg

To kick-start your weekend.

JvlARSd.jpg

Referral  discounts available. Talk to Chivas to find out more and book an appointment today!

Have a Happy Weekend!

sgtotalmassage.com

Edited by Chivas

Hi  B / Viewers  and  Supporters !

At times,I do try other massage therapists to get better options experiencing the skill and  exploring various types of massages available in the market. Ultimately with intention to settle down as a regular to one or two therapist .Last week I tried " Chivas Massage "again for the forth times. Now i decided Chivas will be my regular massuer for the year 2016 onwards .The reason been was for some valid good reasons etc's and this my sharings to U guys

A) Like his 2 Promotion Pkges -A, B  are valued added, affordable price tag , bundle with of various kinds of massage in it for example : Pkge A - comes with 3 kinds of massages , Pkge B - bundled with 5 kinds of massages Plus " Complimentary Hot Oil massage " all this perks for only $ 88- (go and look at is signature Pkges )

B )  Also like his skillful massages which he does with Passion whereby he learnt from varies massage "Mentor's in his line of work,. He claimed been doing massages for more than a decade ,he has good customer skills as well . Before he start massaging he does a short " Consultation on your Health " because it helps create awarness as well prevent injuries in the process .I found this is important creteria as many other therapist dont practise that procedure . Therefore, I consolidate all this factors and qualities set him apart from other therapists .

C ) He is a certified therapist stated in his " Profile" as all this qualifications, Skills and Experience commensurate  well into a true Professional Care Giver in Bodyworks . Yes i agree with others in the B/W viewers that good, Skillful Massage Therapists are difficult to come by .

Last but not least, B / Viewers ,try " Chivas Massage ' you will never go wrong ! its worth every penny spent, a one stop service to receive blissful quality massage at a Homebase price unlike other "SPA MASSAGES "  comes with hefty price tag with disappointing results .Hereby I quote: Seeing and hearing is phony but trying for real is the best. Thank you guys.

Good Luck .:)

Edited by Neshbaby

1Ossebo.jpg

REFRESH                   RENEW                  REVITALISE

Its always never too late to incorporate it into the massage, if you've been ignorant in the past. Wellness experts agree that it helps onself to receive and re-joice in the massage better.

Benefits are many, etc. - 

It helps stimulate blood circulation and exfoliate the dead skin cells. All the nutrients found in the body scrub are absorbed, hence leaving skin nourished, soft and glow.

Edited by Chivas

Hi ! Denis 23 & P 2468 ,

Sorry and I apologies for my belated recognition of your much appreciated Massage experience in 

recent times .My heartfelt thanks to both of you.:)  It's truly inspiring feedbacks to reacon with .As a matter of fact ,

Massage is an Antidote for " Stress relieving  &  Muscle aches and Pain. " Glad to see you guys believing massage

to enhance your Wellbeing . Looking forward to serve again better you guys .:) Thank U once again .

Regards ,

Chivas @ Woodlands     @          90901655

Sgtotalmasage.com

Edited by Chivas

On 3/1/2016 at 0:50 AM, Neshbaby said:

Hi  B / Viewers  and  Supporters !

At times,I do try other massage therapists to get better options experiencing the skill and  exploring various types of massages available in the market. Ultimately with intention to settle down as a regular to one or two therapist .Last week I tried " Chivas Massage "again for the forth times. Now i decided Chivas will be my regular massuer for the year 2016 onwards .The reason been was for some valid good reasons etc's and this my sharings to U guys

A) Like his 2 Promotion Pkges -A, B  are valued added, affordable price tag , bundle with of various kinds of massage in it for example : Pkge A - comes with 3 kinds of massages , Pkge B - bundled with 5 kinds of massages Plus " Complimentary Hot Oil massage " all this perks for only $ 88- (go and look at is signature Pkges )

B )  Also like his skillful massages which he does with Passion whereby he learnt from varies massage "Mentor's in his line of work,. He claimed been doing massages for more than a decade ,he has good customer skills as well . Before he start massaging he does a short " Consultation on your Health " because it helps create awarness as well prevent injuries in the process .I found this is important creteria as many other therapist dont practise that procedure . Therefore, I consolidate all this factors and qualities set him apart from other therapists .

C ) He is a certified therapist stated in his " Profile" as all this qualifications, Skills and Experience commensurate  well into a true Professional Care Giver in Bodyworks . Yes i agree with others in the B/W viewers that good, Skillful Massage Therapists are difficult to come by .

Last but not least, B / Viewers ,try " Chivas Massage ' you will never go wrong ! its worth every penny spent, a one stop service to receive blissful quality massage at a Homebase price unlike other "SPA MASSAGES "  comes with hefty price tag with disappointing results .Hereby I quote: Seeing and hearing is phony but trying for real is the best. Thank you guys.

Good Luck .:)

Kv41p4W.jpg

Massage Oils

Oil is used as a medium in massage to kned away all the tight tension muscles to relax and into calm state of health. Here are the recommended oils we use.

1. Olive oil

2. Sweet Almond oil

3. Grape Seed oil

4. Jojoba oil

5. Essential aromatic oil

Feel free to give them a try!

Edited by Chivas

On 1/25/2014 at 9:56 PM, MMZ said:

I lead an extremely active lifestyle, and decided to pay Chivas a visit today. All in all, it was a top class experience, easily the best massage I have ever received.

Chivas is extremely professional and dedicated to giving his clients the most value for their money, and even more! He happily met me at his void deck to escort me to his house. Before we started the massage, we sat down to have a chat about my needs and expectations (mainly relief of my sore shoulders, back and legs) we had a detailed discussion of my physical activities, and we discussed the massage techniques that he would use. He even explained how the different techniques work, and it is clear that he knows exactly what he is doing. It was exactly like a doctor's visit, but a lot more light-hearted. He was totally committed to me leaving his place with a refreshed and released body.

When Chivas started, it was immediately clear that he is a grand master of massage. All his strokes were assertive and targeted exactly where my trigger points were. It was truly a revolutionary experience - never once did it feel like he was going through the motions. Every stroke was deliberate and effective, aimed at releasing tension and helping my body to relax. He is very knowledgable of the techniques needed to unknot the muscles in every part of the body, and I left his place feeling like a huge burden was lifted off my body.

The hot stone massage was truly a mind blowing experience!! The heat from the stones really penetrated down into the bone and melted away all the muscle tightness and tension. Combined with his effective strokes, I felt like I was in heaven.

Throughout the session, Chivas was jovial and made very comfortable conversation. My mind and body were both at ease and I was very lucky to have found such a dedicated and competent home-based masseur. He treats every client with such respect and gives every one 100% of his energy and effort. Two thumbs up!!

Edited by Chivas

uMFUXfNYZABA.jpg

Business is as Usual on this Day Guy's. :rolleyes:

Chivas Massage @ Woodlands                                                                       WhatsApp : 90901655                                            

OK , Guy's lets give our tribute to our " Founding Father L K Y " on this day.

Spare sometimes on his 1st anniversary  as some Centres are open for invitation .

Thank You .:)

Regards ,

Chivas

www.sgtotalmassage.com

Edited by Chivas

5fnpir4.jpg

Wishing all the Christians " A Blessed Year ahead 2017 ."

with Good Health , Wealth ,Luck and Prosperity .:rolleyes:                                          

WhatsApp : 90901655   OR   SMS                                                                                

Business as Usual   10 am  930pm

Regards ,                                                                                                                                                  

Chivas@woodlands,                                                                                                                         sgtotalmassage                                                                                                             

,                                                                                                                                  

Edited by Chivas

ewYAyzV.jpg

fhR1tsT.jpg

=

Hi  BW PEEPS,

Have you ever wondered how to receive Holistic Massage in the best manner? One has to choose Dry Massages and Oil Massages together to get the best out of it.

Examples of Dry Massages are Shiatsu, Acupressure etc. In Dry Massages, the therapist will press the Acu-points to open up the Meridian channels or points or the so called "Qi" in Chinese. So that the blood circulation takes place effectively.

Examples of Oil Massages are Swedish Massage, Aroma Therapy, Balinese Massage, etc. In Oil Massage, the therapist will be pressing or manipulating on the tight tensionise muscles, breaking down toxic lactic fluid from the muscle, to improve blood circulation. Hence, the receiver's body system is balanced and harmonized holistically.

Chivas Massage @ Woodlands                                                                       WhatsApp : 90901655      

Edited by Chivas

DFzoP1C.jpg

Hi BW Peeps ,

Kick start your week ends with a Holistic Massage ," It has all what it takes to be" with combination " Dry and Oil Massages " to

Relax ,Rejuvenate and Refresh a new you:)  You find this massages in " Pamper Me Package B "

Its has 5 kinds of Massages  to choose from ; 2 Hours , $ 88

1) Hot Stone  Msge

2 )Balinese  Msge

3) Sport's  Msge

4)Acu - Pressure Msge

5) Sensual Msge  OR  Body Scrub

All this Massage services brought to by : www.sgtotalmassage. com

WhatsApp  Chivas @ Woodlands    OR     SMS       90901655

Cheers !

Edited by Chivas

On ‎28‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 11:02 PM, dazzleworth said:

Dude, you are supposed to be relaxed during the massage to get the most out of it. If you get an erection, then you are not relaxed.

Hi
I beg to differ, when u fully relaxed and allow your masseur to fully do his job, sometimes you might just get an erection as it s a very normal bodily reaction..........

Did a last minute booking to Chivas due to discomfort in my neck & upper back even after a massage session with other masseur. Chivas accommodate to my last minute, like usual before he start any session, he did a consultation to see what's my problem. He understood that I had a massage a day before, and he recommend not go for the 2 hour session, just an hour and concentrating on the problem area. During the massage, he will constantly check if I'm ok with pressure. The heated oil and massage ball is really a therupatic relieve. Thanks for the splendid massage! Will be back soon! 

Hi ! Northlander ,

Most grateful to read about your satisfied recent visit ,after a Masseur from a random massage shop

injured or inflicted pain in you :mellow: on the Neck & Shoulder .You know its inspiring to hear as well a job satisfaction

for me. Thanking you so much and looking forward to better in near future .:)

Regards, 

Chivas

Edited by Chivas

On 4/16/2016 at 10:33 AM, lovehandle said:

Hi
I beg to differ, when u fully relaxed and allow your masseur to fully do his job, sometimes you might just get an erection as it s a very normal bodily reaction..........

Hi !  Lovehandle,

After reading your comments & dazzleworth differ from one another  with regards to " Erection thru Sensitiveness " in a Massage session.:)

Hereby, this is my stand with regard to that matter ? Well,there is " NO " right OR wrong for that matter,  It's all boiled down to one's  individual by himself

Physically { Anatomy} Biologically,  Yeah .:)  Some may find super Super Sensitive , Medium Sensitive ( can control ) , and for some feel Normal .:)

Massage is about " TOUCH " therefore the moment the Therapist land his hands on your Body ",  " the warmest of the TOUCH  is so 

SOOTHING," that it arouses the senses of oneself . In studies shown that it is absolutely normal reaction perceived by a person generally .

Hope you Guy's have a better understanding by now . Thanks :)

Regards , 

Chivas 

3pCgzjZ.gif

The past few weeks has been blazing days and night so we know how it feels like. So, please remember to get at least 8 glasses of water daily.

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Stay hydrated and healthy.

Edited by Chivas

Just like to share my experience with the package (B) pamper me @$88.

I had a really bad shoulder pain due to work stress and I really needed a good rub to get rid of the stress to my shoulder and it has started to cause headaches.

The package (B) really had a lot value added massage including the sports and hot stones which I LOVE! Really helps with the tension.

He started with a dry massage then followed by a combination of acu-pressure and shiatsu massage and it really made me very relaxed and even the sports massage helped me alot! Then oil and hot stone ... omg heaven! In summary, a must try!!! :D:D

On 4/28/2016 at 11:08 PM, chapapa said:

Just like to share my experience with the package (B) pamper me @$88.

I had a really bad shoulder pain due to work stress and I really needed a good rub to get rid of the stress to my shoulder and it has started to cause headaches.

The package (B) really had a lot value added massage including the sports and hot stones which I LOVE! Really helps with the tension.

He started with a dry massage then followed by a combination of acu-pressure and shiatsu massage and it really made me very relaxed and even the sports massage helped me alot! Then oil and hot stone ... omg heaven! In summary, a must try!!! :D:D

HI Chapapa ,

Thanking you so much for the testimonial,as it relates  how your "Aches  N  Pain" been allevated  and regain anew you .:thumb:  I  felt inspired

by your feedback, that makes me work harder to serve better regardless of race or religion. The making of peoples life healthier is my main

concern that gives me satisfaction as well .A big thank You :rolleyes: again .

Regards

Chivas

Edited by Chivas

E2kpilR.jpg

Hi !  Guy's ,

Take advantage of " MOTHER'S  DAY  SPECIAL  PROMOTION "  for 3 DAYS only ,from 7 Sat, 8th Sun,9th Mon  .

1)  Sensual Massage with Hot Oil

2 )  Hot-Stone Massage

3)  Sport's  Massage

4)  Shiatsu-  Massage 

5)  Acu-Pressure  Massage

All this Awesome Massages for only :  $  80/-  for  1 hr - 45 mins .

( Usual -- $ 120/- )

WhatsApp or SMS          CHIVAS @  WOODLANDS     90901655

Regards ,

Chivas

Edited by Chivas

Chivas filled with passion and comfortable to be with. You feel at ease the minute he opens the door and guides you though the processes

He worked on the required area whereby you might be able to point out to him with regards to the tension area  His ‘HOT STONE Massage’ is fantastic which include in the ‘TOTAL Massage’.

He's professional, knowledgeable and kind, filled with what you are looking in a massage therapy I would rate him 10 out of 10 . Would recommend him to anyone that seeks a refreshing body therapy. 

wBlCLdP.jpg

STRESS ' SSSS    OUT !!!

Please take a moment from all the undertakings that really driving you " NUT'S."

Do you know that massage is a good " Antidote " to ' Relax,Refresh and Rejuvenate ?

Recent studies had shown that massages work as an preventive measures against illinesses.

and it enhances our wellbeing as well . Many people had benifitted alot and its a break through in our

general being too people .:thumb:

Try Chivas Massage  Woodlands         HP :  90901655  ( Whatsappt )

Operating hours   :   10am ~ 930 pm

Regards  :

Chivas

Edited by Chivas

On 2/18/2016 at 1:52 AM, Chivas said:

U4phfi5.jpg

In recent studies, medical experts say that good old Massage Therapies contributes to the overall well-being in many ways such as:

1. Helps in Stress Relief Management, be it situations such as workplace or enviro/mentally and socially, etc.
  2. Rejunevation and Healing of our overall well-being to a better state of health, "Mind, Body and Soul".

So what are you waiting for ? Take a break from daily routine and find time to integrate "Work & Life Balance" in your health regime. Toast to the year 2016 "A gateway to better health" Huat AH!

Call Chivas Massage @ WOODLANDS

For a HOLISTIC and THERAPEUTIC Massage

Happy + Healthy Weekend, people.

Regards,

Chivas

Experienced and Professional Masseur (view website to confirm)

sgtotalmassage.com

Edited by Chivas

Hi  FishLover ,:thumb:

Very nice of you to pen so throughly abt your !st time experience with my Massage services .Particularly the

" Package B items "  that includes  the Skill sets, Sensual Touches and the Relaxing Hot Stone massage experiences .

I am indeed grateful to have served you and hope to served soon again .Thank You .:mellow:

Regards ,

Chivas @ Woodlands

Edited by Chivas

On 5/11/2016 at 4:59 PM, Tonedsji said:

Chivas filled with passion and comfortable to be with. You feel at ease the minute he opens the door and guides you though the processes

He worked on the required area whereby you might be able to point out to him with regards to the tension area  His ‘HOT STONE Massage’ is fantastic which include in the ‘TOTAL Massage’.

He's professional, knowledgeable and kind, filled with what you are looking in a massage therapy I would rate him 10 out of 10 . Would recommend him to anyone that seeks a refreshing body therapy. 

HI  Tonedsji ,

Thank you for taking time and effort to pen your heart felt satisfaction of my  'Total Massage ' service recently .

I am really looking forward to serve  better next time around . Cheers . :thumb:

Regards , 

Chivas @  Woodland       90901655

Edited by Chivas

ue8i0e8.jpg     

Hi !  BW Supporters /  Viewers ,

Wishing all the Buddhist followers "A Happy Vesak Day " in advance 

this coming Saturday 21st May 2016. May Lord Buddha enlighten your path of Life with good

Faith ,Love ,Honesty and  Peace around globally .:mellow:

So Guy's paved your way  there , show Compassion , bid  tribute to Lord Buddha on his Day

and get his blessing for Luck,Prosperity and better health ,:thumb:

Chivas Massage Business is as usual on that day .

Operating Hours :  10 am   to  930 pm .         Whatsapp :  90901655  OR  SMS

www.sgtotalmassage.com .

Regards ,

CHIVAS @ WOODLANDS                   

Edited by Chivas

On 2/26/2016 at 11:50 AM, Chivas said:

TGIF!   Hope you have all been surviving the grind :D For you info, here is our two hot packages

5YmzCsK.jpg

To kick-start your weekend.

JvlARSd.jpg

Referral  discounts available. Talk to Chivas to find out more and book an appointment today!

Have a Happy Weekend!

sgtotalmassage.com

On 1/25/2014 at 9:56 PM, MMZ said:

I lead an extremely active lifestyle, and decided to pay Chivas a visit today. All in all, it was a top class experience, easily the best massage I have ever received.

Chivas is extremely professional and dedicated to giving his clients the most value for their money, and even more! He happily met me at his void deck to escort me to his house. Before we started the massage, we sat down to have a chat about my needs and expectations (mainly relief of my sore shoulders, back and legs) we had a detailed discussion of my physical activities, and we discussed the massage techniques that he would use. He even explained how the different techniques work, and it is clear that he knows exactly what he is doing. It was exactly like a doctor's visit, but a lot more light-hearted. He was totally committed to me leaving his place with a refreshed and released body.

When Chivas started, it was immediately clear that he is a grand master of massage. All his strokes were assertive and targeted exactly where my trigger points were. It was truly a revolutionary experience - never once did it feel like he was going through the motions. Every stroke was deliberate and effective, aimed at releasing tension and helping my body to relax. He is very knowledgable of the techniques needed to unknot the muscles in every part of the body, and I left his place feeling like a huge burden was lifted off my body.

The hot stone massage was truly a mind blowing experience!! The heat from the stones really penetrated down into the bone and melted away all the muscle tightness and tension. Combined with his effective strokes, I felt like I was in heaven.

Throughout the session, Chivas was jovial and made very comfortable conversation. My mind and body were both at ease and I was very lucky to have found such a dedicated and competent home-based masseur. He treats every client with such respect and gives every one 100% of his energy and effort. Two thumbs up!!

• 2 weeks later...

Five star treatment from Chivas once again! As a frequent gymmer, I am used to knotted muscles, and my recent visit to Chivas' home based outlet helped to resolve a lot of muscle tension and regain my freedom of movement! Chivas was very attentive to my needs - he quickly sensed that my shoulders and neck were the tensest parts of my body and attended to that with satisfying deep pressure. He was certain to check in regularly to ensure that his pressure was appropriately strong, and also found my trigger points quickly and effectively! With his triple treatment of pressure-based massage, oil massage and warm stone treatment, I felt instantly relaxed. My stiffness melted away under his careful hands and I felt instantly relieved once I got off his massage table. 

Chivas' rate is extremely reasonable especially when you consider his expertise and professionalism. You're paying for two hours of undivided attention, far away from the noisy world to get the comfort you deserve. He is extremely professional and makes sure you leave the service with zero tension! 100% recommend! 

On 2/18/2014 at 0:18 AM, Daniel88 said:

Hey guys I'm back with another field report on Chivas's Massage. I've been to him before and thus, this post will be more focused on the skills and after-effect of the massage rather than the usual descriptive report on him.

I have received a couple of messages from some of you guys regarding his stats etc. Well to some of you whom I haven't replied, thats because I wasn't sure if Chivas was comfortable with me sharing his stats with everyone. Well, Ive paid him a visit again and he has kindly given me the approval to share his stats to you guys, for those interested.

Chivas is a really nice Indian man, about 170cm in height. He usually dons a singlet during the massage session, probably because he exerts such great yet impactful force during the massage and that would keep him cool during the session. I've had sessions with other masseurs who had to pause multiple times to drink water/wipe their sweat etc, which can get quite annoying at times. He has a really warm smile and to be really honest, I've never met a masseur who is so dedicated and passionate about massages.

I lead a really hectic lifestyle and somehow when I came for the massage, while explaining to him the body parts that I want him to focus on during the session, I managed to rant a little and he would listen and give me advice regarding my body and surprisingly, life itself which I find really meaningful. It connects the customer-massuer relation to a deeper level and gave me a sense of comfort in knowing that he understood my problems and would try his best to help me out - by relieving the pains/aches on my body.

Although I booked an appointment with him pretty last minute, he gave his best even though I was his last customer and frankly, I am really grateful to him. As a student, I don't earn much. But yet I make it a point that I need to go for his massage at least once a month because the after effect is so good, its even better than some of the spa/commercial massages that I've tried in the past.

The after-effect:

Other than the aches being much relieved, I felt so fresh and rejuvenated. Its almost like I have a new set of body parts, ready to be used for another month. Being a student and working part time, I don't really get much sleep most of the time, but hell, I slept like a baby that night and I woke up feeling refreshed and I noticed that I don't really feel as tired as I usually would! Im assuming that these effects are due to the Hot Stones Massage that he provides aka his speciality.

For those of you who are not familiar with home-based masseur services/new to this thread and are looking for a proper yet affordable masseur, do give chivas a try. Really value for money :D

Daniel xD

• 2 weeks later...

Headed down to Chivas' place for a massage today. I'm quite new to home-based massage, or massage in general. I've decided to give it a go as there was some sexual energy and muscle soreness that have been accumulating.

Chivas is very professional in his conduct, he took care to enquire on your problem areas and will go through with you his experience in this industry. I would also note that he is a good salesman but he was able to back it up with genuine skills. During the 1st part of the massage, he tends to leverage his body weight to exert more pressure. This can be a little uncomfortable if you have a small frame, though this is a minor quibble since you can reflect to him if it gets too uncomfortable.

He is very good with releasing the knots in your lower body that you don't even know you have, specially the butt, thighs and calf area. I didn't even know there were sore muscles in my butt-cheeks area. His clever use of hot-stones and warm-oil also aids in releasing muscle tensions with a pleasurable feeling.

His sensual massage was very pleasurable as they are augmented by his warm-oil and hot-stones. He only just started on his sensual massage, and I could already feel the need to climax. I had to summon all my will to forcibly stop myself from cumming as I am afraid that he would be uncomfortable with his clients cumming during the massage.

Overall, Chivas is a masseur that is serious about his massaging techniques and at the same time, he was also able to weave in the sensual elements seamlessly for the benefits of BW members. A masseur I highly recommend.

-Chris Kok-

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2016 at 11:21 PM, finnzz said:

Headed down to Chivas' place for a massage today. I'm quite new to home-based massage, or massage in general. I've decided to give it a go as there was some sexual energy and muscle soreness that have been accumulating.

Chivas is very professional in his conduct, he took care to enquire on your problem areas and will go through with you his experience in this industry. I would also note that he is a good salesman but he was able to back it up with genuine skills. During the 1st part of the massage, he tends to leverage his body weight to exert more pressure. This can be a little uncomfortable if you have a small frame, though this is a minor quibble since you can reflect to him if it gets too uncomfortable.

He is very good with releasing the knots in your lower body that you don't even know you have, specially the butt, thighs and calf area. I didn't even know there were sore muscles in my butt-cheeks area. His clever use of hot-stones and warm-oil also aids in releasing muscle tensions with a pleasurable feeling.

His sensual massage was very pleasurable as they are augmented by his warm-oil and hot-stones. He only just started on his sensual massage, and I could already feel the need to climax. I had to summon all my will to forcibly stop myself from cumming as I am afraid that he would be uncomfortable with his clients cumming during the massage.

Overall, Chivas is a masseur that is serious about his massaging techniques and at the same time, he was also able to weave in the sensual elements seamlessly for the benefits of BW members. A masseur I highly recommend.

-Chris Kok-

Hi, Finnzz

Thanking you very much for the patronage , its been a pleasant surprise to hear that you really enjoyed my massage though

it was your first time having done in the HomeBase. It makes  my day whenever the Customers  felt satisfied with  the services :thumb:

Hoping with such reviews will inspire more B/W members to take my massage services . this is one place where you get good Massages

plus Value added services and affordable prices that's for sure !:thumb:

Glad that you are satisfied and i am looking forward to serve U even better on the next visit .  Cheers:whistle:

Best regards ,

Chivas @ Woodlands         WhatsAppt : 90901655  OR  SMS

Edited by Chivas