Male HQ

Chivas-Massage @ Woodlands

Chivas

On 1/4/2016 at 10:18 AM, Chivas said:

Welcome, all! We hope your new year started on a good note. To make it sweeter, we have some good news. Our promotional packages will continue from last year. There will be NO price increase for now. :D Please refer below for prices for our two most popular packages

5YmzCsK.jpg?2          JvlARSd.jpg?1

fireworks-transparent-new_year_firework_GTXlFjo.png

SPECIAL PROMO: In the spirit of New Year, complimentary Hot Oil Massage is included in Package ( B ). Hurry! While stocks last.

If that hasn't convince you that you have come to the right place, we don't know what will!!! :frustrated:

WhatsApp   OR   SMS         @     90901655

Chivas   @    Woodlands  :thumb:

Edited by Chivas

On 8/30/2015 at 2:31 PM, Undies69 said:

Hi Everyone,

Working in Singapore is really taxing and tiring especially it affects your entire body. Feeling so tense from the body and joints.

Browsing through BWF and decided to try Chivas' massage as he seems to be very popular from the clients who had visited him and pen down lotsa good comments.

So I managed to make an appointment with him this morning for the 10am session for Package B which is the PAMPER ME PACKAGE (5 in 1) Price: S$88 for 120mins (Usual price is S$120) Where it comes with:

1) Balinese mix

2) Sport’s Massage mix

3) Acu-pressure Massage.

4) Hot Stone Massage mix with

5) Sensual Massage (optional)

6) Body Scrub (optional)

Before Chivas starts the massage session, he asked a few question on my history of my body, eg, any parts of the body i have injured before so that he can take extra precautions during the massage.

A 10mins chatting session and then he started the massage session as I have showered before I went to his place. Else you can use his shower room.

He started with (1) to (3) with hot oil in between. It was fantastic and extremely so relaxing as he try to ease my stiff neck and sore shoulder. I can feel my entire back body was totally feeling in heaven. Then he started (4) & (5). This was the perfect mix as u can feel your whole aching body was like fully submerged in a warmth Jacuzzi spa.

In addition, that sensual massage was so enticing that can make you feel damn shiok & high. The hot stone rubbing over my entire body was damn fucking good feel that at one point, I was feeling like I am living in Heaven. Maybe because of the enticing sentiment running all over my body under that rubbing of the hot stones.

After that, followed by the front body which again he used the (1) to (3) with hot oiled and then followed by (4) and (5). My entire body and muscles was totally relieved. Time flies, finally 120mins was done up and I went for my shower.

In between the session, he did ask whether his stroke and pressure was ok and had some topics to chat about to make the whole session very relaxing and interesting.

After going through so much home based massages, I finally found one that can really relieve my stiff neck, sore shoulders and muscles aching.

Guys LISTEN UP!  You MUST really try him out ! You will NEVER REGRET it 100%. His skills are really Power Pack & Extremely Marvelous  ! His cost for the Package B is too good to be TRUE !! ...

He is the one that I SHALL BE booking for my massage session from now onwards.

Guys out there, give him a try ... Guaranteed NO Regrets and you will find your $$ WELL SPENT !!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2016 at 8:38 PM, Chivas said:

Happy Weekend guys....time to relax and unwind...body and mind and soul.

il_170x135.735181025_l555.jpg

Give that muscles a break and pamper yourself with the Pamper Me Package.

By POPULAR demand, our Pamper Me Package B is hot latest?cb=20140615052145Grab it while you can.

Hi  all Supporters of BW ,

Try this 2 Signature Massage  Packages by popular  demand :

Refresh Me ----- Package ( A )      $ 75/-     1.5 hrs      

comes with 3 items.

1)  Hotstone  Massage

2)  Balinese Massage

3)  Shaitsu  Massage

Pamper  Me  ------ Package  ( B )           $ 88/-            2 HRS     comes with  6 items

1)  HotStone     Massage

2)  Balinese   Massage

3)  Sports   massage 

4)  Acupressure   Massage

5 )  Sensual  Massage

6)  Hot  Oil  massage    ( Complimentary )

Take  a pick of your choice to " De - Stress " after a hard days work, you deserved the best .

WhatsApp             CHIVAS     @          90901655

Pls note that when the time of your call , he might be engaged  with other Customer ,

Thanks for your understanding thereafter he will return your call .

Edited by Chivas

decided to try Chivas after my shoulder has been giving me problems for the past week. 

Prior to the massage, chivas sat me down and consulted with me on my problem areas. This allowed him to have a sensing of how to proceed with the massage. 

The first part was the sports massage. Chivas sure knows his way around those knots in my muscles. Every knead and press was a god-send. He will also check in with you on the pressure which is nice. Next was the hot oil massage, which I really liked as the hot oil was a welcome sensation to my body, making me feel very relaxed. 

This was followed by the hot-stone and sensual massage. This is is the first time I tried the hot stone massage and I must say it is a must-try! The hot stones felt amazing on my body and the sensual massage makes one feel really rejuvenated. 

Overall, the package is really worth it as Chivas knows his stuff and is friendly and professional. Highly recommend :)

thanks chivas!

Due to sudden neck and shoulder strain resulting headache, I booked Chivas for a 2-hour massage.

We started off with a 10 min sit-down session to know more about my general health and conditions. Chivas was detailed in explaining what to anticipate during the session, he really know his industry at the back of his fingers.

We then adjourned to the massage bed to begin with a combination of various massage styles, which I could tell Chivas has cleverly picked up over his years of learning as a professional masseur. He was very patient throughout, and asked if the pressure was fine for me. I surrendered myself to this session of pure heavenly bliss. In fact, he took a good 20 mins to warm my body up with his various improvised techniques before proceeding with the oil massage, and I was totally impressed by his professionalism.

During the oil massage, I could feel the tight notches and muscle aches slowly diminishing as he worked his way through the problem areas. In fact, I did shared with him at the 10 min discussion session that I have a stiff shoulder and neck due to prolonged hours on computer, and perhaps, the bad sitting posture at work. Chivas worked intensely on these areas - which has provided an excellent relief on these aches and pains.

While Chivas worked through my entire body, he alternated the oil massage with his signature "hot stones". Second time trying this, and the feeling was still out of this world. With the stones gliding along my oiled body, I could feel the transfers of heat from one part to another - it was certainly a good detox session, removing all the stress and worries of this world, and an emersion of sensuality.

Chivas was definitely not a clock-watcher, and he did not rushed through his strokes and massage. In fact, we finished the session 20 mins after. I will want to go back for more sessions with Chivas, and am indeed thankful that he has provided the much needed relieve to my pains and aches. Most importantly, the affirmation that I have for home-based massage as opposed to shop-front joints has grown stronger, and I know for sure, that Chivas is my top list for return visits! 

Hi  Northlander & Hornday ,

Thanking you two guys for penning  down your personal experience about my Massage, I too  got

very excited by your inspiring appraisal . I wish you guy recommend to your friends who really love  good skillful Massages ,

to me. as you know good massage Therapist are not  easily found ,:thumb:  Its a win win situation for both of us, yeah .  Honestly i am looking forward to serve you guys even better the next time around .

Regards ,          WhatsApp   OR   SMS     @      90901655         CHIVAS

Thanks for the understanding. :mellow:

Kindly noted that when the time of your call for Appt : I may be engaged with Customers , Thereafter i be returning your call,

Edited by Chivas

• 2 weeks later...

I went to Chivas and as I first entered the house, I'm quite impressed that it is quite neat and tidy. There is a room dedicated for massage and the room has good ambiance. The room is quite well-decorated and there is soothing music playing. 

The masseur is polite and well-manner and speaks calmly. I took a 2 hour package and I can say that it is an outstanding experience. The massage covers almost every part of my body (except the soles of my feet). It was shiok when he applied the hot stones on me!

The pressure of the massage was just right (enough to penetrate the deep tissues) and it really feel relaxing after the whole session. The showering room is pleasantly decorated and I am very impressed by him.

Definitely a service I will visit again!

2016-Breaks-chosen.jpg?width=1100&height

Hi BW Viewers and Supporters ,

Make an attitude to change  your "Stressful  &  Routine Life " to a  " Better Health .'

Make a differance today by adding " Massage " to your ever boring Lifestyle to

boost your health in more years to come . Try CHIVAS MASSAGE @ WOODLANDS .

His 2 Signature Massage Packages are affordable and Value added for what

you are paying for .

WhatsAppt   OR  Text SMS ,     CHIVAS   @   90901655

NOTE :    

When the time of your call , he might be engaged with Customer , Thanks for 

the   un derstanding  he will return call your soon after .  Thank You .

Edited by Chivas

Tried a massage session with Chivas yesterday and  It was also then i came to know that Chivas an Indian (with Indian and Chinese parentage) and has over 20 experience in this industry.  Having said that my session with Chivas was indeed one without any regrets.

He is professional, well mannered,  pleasant looking and he did not rush into session and to get it done with.  He takes time to access what I needed and understanding if I had any injuries. Most of all,  he is a polite chap unlike some whom I met.

I got to experience 5 different massage for 2hours session for the price of 88 which is so affordable compared to the market outside. There was a dedicated massage room at his crib which was filled with i smell eucalyptus aroma which i believe was good for the body to toxic.

I really enjoyed the hot oil, hot stone and sensual massage. Each stroke was prefect especially the massaging of the back,  groin and butt. I was also given fresh set of towels for shower before and after the session. The linen used on the massage bed was new and was replaced with new one after session as well thus hygiene level was tip top there.

Moreover,  i believe the massage package was indeed a good steal. I went home feeling relaxed, happy.

Hi ! Dazzleworth  & PlatonicLover ,

Thanking you both Guy's for patronizing my Massage service's at recent times ,

and i am thankful and gratified by your heart warming compliments and the items offered in the Massage Pkge " B. "

It's  gave a Sense of accomplishment in my job  that i m giving  " Services with the Heart, "  Really looking forward 

to seeing and to serve again :clap:  Cheers and have a great day ahead .

WhatsAppt     CHIVAS  at   90901655 :thumb:

Regards,

Chivas

Edited by Chivas

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2016 at 6:45 PM, jeremypaul said:
Tried a massage session with Chivas yesterday and  It was also then i came to know that Chivas an Indian (with Indian and Chinese parentage) and has over 20 experience in this industry.  Having said that my session with Chivas was indeed one without any regrets.

He is professional, well mannered,  pleasant looking and he did not rush into session and to get it done with.  He takes time to access what I needed and understanding if I had any injuries. Most of all,  he is a polite chap unlike some whom I met.

I got to experience 5 different massage for 2hours session for the price of 88 which is so affordable compared to the market outside. There was a dedicated massage room at his crib which was filled with i smell eucalyptus aroma which i believe was good for the body to toxic.

I really enjoyed the hot oil, hot stone and sensual massage. Each stroke was prefect especially the massaging of the back,  groin and butt. I was also given fresh set of towels for shower before and after the session. The linen used on the massage bed was new and was replaced with new one after session as well thus hygiene level was tip top there.

Moreover,  i believe the massage package was indeed a good steal. I went home feeling relaxed, happy.

Hi !  Jeremypaul ,

Its a awesome compliments from you, as first timer tried and felt the goodness of my massage services , as well

the massage packages were affordable. Thank you very much for your honest feedback and i will persevere to serve my

client better .

Regards,

Chivas  

Edited by Chivas

• 2 weeks later...

Euphoric experience by a TRUE MASSAGE MASTER (confirmed after my 2nd visit)

I returned to Chivas for a massage to relieve stress from my work. As usual, I booked my appointment on my 2nd visit, which is even better than my first! I took the 2-hr $88 hotstone massage package again.

As usual, Chivas skill's are among the the best I have ever experienced. Chivas is a very well-mannered gentleman, and speaks politely. The ambience of the massage room calms you down as the calming music plays in the background. He knows exactly how to tackle my problem areas and can apply the optimal strength at my key muscles and tendons which will completely relax and loosen the area. The hotstone part is the BEST! I can feel a sense of EUPHORIA as he skillfully glides the stones across your upper neck and entire back! It is PURE BLISS! I don't think I will go anywhere else for hotstone massage as long as Chivas is available.

In case some may wonder, I do NOT get any incentive for writing this glowing testimonial. On the contrary, for his outstanding service and skill, I gave him a $10-tip on this 2nd visit. Such high level of skill may be matched only by some Masters overseas, but it can cost at least US$150 per hour! I feel Chivas's $88 for a 2-hr session is a bargain! 

This is my strongest recommendation for a masseur based in Singapore. Anyone who really wants QUALITY and GREAT massage by an true MASTER should go to Chivas. Master Chivas is undoubtedly one of the BEST masseurs in Singapore! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi PlatonicLover ,

I sincerely felt very honoured and gratifed by your honest feedback even though

it was your 2nd visit :thumb: Thanking U very much and guess whoever read this will be inspired .

Frankly speaking, I  myself wish new B/W members to try my Massage svc's and takeaway

the new experiences and skills along with you .

Therefore looking forward to serve better and have a pleasant weekend .:mellow:

Chivas @  Woodlands , OR    WhatsAppt :    90901655  

Regards 

Chivas

Edited by Chivas

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 1:19 AM, KelvinRaj said:

Do we allow to be wear under garment during the massage therapy or?  Both parties fully clothes? He if any??  Just to clarify.

Hi,

You have to be fully nude. As for the masseur, he will be fully clothed.. unless u hv special request for him to wear in just a pair of undies.. but not sure if every masseurs will do that..

• 1 month later...
On 12/15/2014 at 10:02 PM, JYAG-sim said:

Now that one of my favourite home-based massages has closed, I decided to visit Chivas after reading many positive reviews here. He is probably the first therapist who actually waits for you at the ground floor lift lobby so that you don't get lost in the neighbourhood. After sitting me down, Chivas asked if I had any surgery done and recommended Package B (a mix of Balinese, sports, acupressure and his trademark, hot stones). 

I like my massage strokes firm and Chivas definitely didn't disappoint. Throughout the session, he asked if the pressure's ok as he pressed, stretched and kneaded my entire body. Then came the hot stones (which was done with the sensual massage). My previous experience with hot stones massage was but a ho-hum one, so I didn't expect too much. Boy was I wrong! The heat from the stones soothed my aches and stimulated my erogenous zones. I thought it was one-time thing but Chivas made sure the hot stones were used repeatedly during the session. I know I'll probably sleep like a baby tonight...

Thanks Chivas for a job well-done! (though his place is a little far (I stay in the east)). 

• 2 weeks later...
On Friday, November 25, 2016 at 11:43 AM, Chivas said:

pZ6AWxq.jpg             

On Monday, September 26, 2016 at 1:19 AM, KelvinRaj said:

Do we allow to be wear under garment during the massage therapy or?  Both parties fully clothes? He if any??  Just to clarify.

It is up to you,but you are advised to be naked as it is easier for long and firm strokes,HE is depend on your feelings.Chivas is doing massage while wearing a three quarter and singlet.No one to disturb in the room.You may request him if you wanna him to be n...d.He has a sporty body and nice package too.You may feel it if you are willing as he is an understanding guy.

After a busy period of my life I always look forward to relaxing and treating myself with a massage by Chivas. I am desk-bound in my daily student life and work out a lot in the gym, and Chivas was able to address both sets of tensions with strength and patience. Chivas is, first and foremost, a gentleman. He always makes me feel welcome and takes the time to understand my state of being. Apart from speaking to me to understand the habits that create muscular tension in my life, he also remembers details about my life that I brought up in previous conversations! He is definitely invested in healing both the body and mind with his massage. Finally, a small but important note: Chivas can definitely sense the mood of his client. While we were quite chatty at the beginning, he could sense towards the halfway mark that I felt like just spending some silent time with myself, and accommodated me very graciously!

Chivas is doubtlessly one of the best massage therapists I have encountered, and for an extremely reasonable price. He knows his business at his fingertips. We began with some pressure work where he presses with firm sustained pressure over a layer of warm towels to warm up my body and understand its tender spots more. Then, we moved to warm oil massage, where he stretched out my tense muscles and kneaded them with just the right combination of pressure and softness. He made my middle and lower back feel relaxed at ease even though my usual work and gym routine made them tightly bound. The best part was the hot stone massage, which worked perfectly with the kneading to melt away any remaining tension in my body. 

I cannot recommend Chivas enough for his professionalism and great hospitality!

Edited by MMZ

On 6/28/2014 at 11:33 AM, fishlover said:

I went to try package B yesterday after reading so much positive reviews posted here and Chivas exceeded my expectations! 

Firstly, his place is very near the mrt, removing the hassle of being lost. Then he came down to bring me up to his place from the lift lobby, very considerate of him. Before the session starts, he explained his qualifications and details of the package. He also asked about previous operations or specific areas to concentrate upon in order to maximise the benefits of the massage session.

Chivas's experience is evidently shown in his skills within the first 10 minutes. He located the knots in my back and neck easily and explained his procedures while working on them. Throughout the massage, he will inform me when he is moving on to the next stage of the package. The ambience, massage bed and most definitely his skills put me in a level of relaxation and enjoyment that other masseurs are unable to provide. 

Ultimately, the price is already a steal for home-based massage service, not to mention his exquisite handiwork and professionalism. I thoroughly enjoyed my session with Chivas and definitely will be back for more! 

I recently went to Chivas again due to persistent sore back. I know I am in good hands after all this is not my first session. Chivas remember details about me and would tweak the massage procedures according to my needs. He also would explain the procedures he will be using and constantly check for my comfort level.

Personally,  I enjoyed the hot stone massage best. As he glides the hot stones across areas of your body, the transient heat spreads across your body like a warm blanket, lightly reaching the deep tissues. Then comes the sensual massage that elevates the entire session.

I think the price worth it as he incorporates so many different techniques and tools in a all-in-one massage session. I highly recommend you guys to go try him out!

Hi ! Fish Lover and MMZ ,

I sincerely  very honoured and gratified by your honest feedback that you enjoyed

my massage and the services rendered. .Likewisely I the fact that what are the expectation of my customers

as well .     

Decided to book an appointment with Chivas today as I have not tried his services before, and to say that I was pleasantly surprised would be an understatement. His service was impeccable from the moment I stepped into his house. Because I was a new customer, he took great effort to explain to me the procedures he was going to do, what were the differences between the packages he offers and the benefits of the techniques he would use. Needless to say, you can tell that he is passionate about his profession and puts the needs of his customer first.

Also, what is interesting is that he doesn't stick to just one type of massage throughout the session. Depending on which package you select, you'll get to enjoy a variety of techniques, all of which he is equally well-versed in. In that sense, what he is offering is value for money because spas tend to already charge a high rate for a basic package with other (expensive) ale-carte add-ons. For me, I enjoyed the hot oil used because it is not something other masseurs would normally use, plus it was really relaxing! Definitely a must-try on a free day.

Hi ! Lovchild ,

Thanking you for your satisfied massage experience feedback that will inspire other B/W  members to try my Massages which

are value added massage packages, cheap, good and skillful.   Its liked minded people like you making me to serve all the 

B/W members   with the service with the Heart , wanting them to enjoy for what they are paying for and come back

for more.

With that happy note I hope to serve U guys in near future again , thanking you very much for your

support. Cheers.:thumb:

Best regards,

Chivas

Edited by Chivas

On 11/25/2016 at 11:43 AM, Chivas said:

pZ6AWxq.jpg             

Hello to all B/W supporters ,

Here is the good news , please try my 2  Signature Massage packages by popular demand

Refresh  Me Package (A)  $ 75  for 1.5 hrs comes with 3 items

1)     HotStone   Massage

2)     Balinese    Massage

3)    Shaitsu       Massage

Pamper   Me    Package    ( B)     $ 88   comes with 6 items      2 hrs

1)    Hot-Stone  massage

2)   Deep  Tissue  Massage

3 )  Sports  Massage

4 )   Balinese  Massage

5 )   Sensual   massage

6}   Hot Oil  Massage.

Take a pick of your choices to De-- Stress  after a hard day work , as you deserved the best.

WhatsApp       Chivas       @          90901655.

Please note that when the time of your call,  I  may be engaged  with the Customer.. there after

I be answering to their needs . Thanks for your understanding .

Edited by Chivas

Hi ! all Blowingwind members and the Management ,

At this time of the year end , i wish to take this apportunity to thank the members as well the management

for their full support  to offer my massage services successfully throughout the  end of 2016 .

I am really gratified by their help ,which inspired me  to offer better massage services and  expertise to the next level .:thumb:

As we are running into ushering the arrival of 2017, theretore i wish every Christian a 

" Merry Christmas ' and a "Happy New Year."  And as for the other ethnic races enjoy a happy Public Holiday as well .

So as for  tomorrow :  Bussiness is as usual  from  10 am -- 930 pm:whistle:

WhatsApp   OR  SMS         90901655         CHIVAS

www.sg-totalmassage.com

Regards,

Edited by Chivas

On 12/21/2016 at 10:16 AM, Chivas said:

the good news , please try my 2  Signature Massage packages by popular demand

Refresh  Me Package (A)  $ 75  for  2 hrs comes with 3 items

1)     HotStone   Massage

2)     Balinese    Massage

3)    Shaitsu       Massage

Pamper   Me    Package    ( B)     $ 88   comes with 6 items      2 hrs

1)    Hot-Stone  massage

2)   Deep  Tissue  Massage

3 )  Sports  Massage

4 )   Balinese  Massage

5 )   Sensual   massage

6}   Hot Oil  Massage.

Take a pick of your choices to De-- Stress  after a hard day work , as you deserved the best.

WhatsApp       Chivas       @          90901655.

Please note that when the time of your call,  I  may be engaged  with the Customer.. there after

I be answering to their needs . Thanks for your understanding .

Edited by Chivas

• 2 weeks later...

qNlDxUL.jpg

Hi ! Guys ,:clap:

Now that we are in the brand " New Year 2017 year of Rooster " just be optimistic to embrace whats is in store

store for us to seize the moments positively , Yeah . Every individuals have their own aspiration to inspire upon your dreams .

Whatever your dreams are ........ But never compromised on your good Health as the saying goes " Good Health is Wealth "

Simply add massage into routine and make the year 2017 Rooster Year a Healthier one. Cheers:thumb:

WhatsApp       OR       SMS              CHIVAS     @       90901655

Regards ,

Edited by Chivas

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/13/2016 at 3:59 PM, Chivas said:

wBlCLdP.jpg

STRESS ' SSSS    OUT !!!

Please take a moment from all the undertakings that really driving you " NUT'S."

Do you know that massage is a good " Antidote " to ' Relax,Refresh and Rejuvenate ?

Recent studies had shown that massages work as an preventive measures against illinesses.

and it enhances our wellbeing as well . Many people had benifitted alot and its a break through in our

general being too people .:thumb:

Try Chivas Massage  Woodlands         HP :  90901655  ( Whatsappt )

Operating hours   :   10am ~ 930 pm

Regards  :

Chivas

On 10/12/2015 at 7:03 PM, VanillaChocolate said:

So refreshed after the massage by Chivas!

Service is also excellent!

Tried Package B which includes

a) Hot-Stone Msge

b) Sport's MsgeWhatsApp    OR   SMS          CHIVAS :           90901655      @     Woodlands

c) Balinese Msge

d) Shaitsu-Msge

e) Sensual Msge

d)Body Scrub.

Its the ultimate affordable package!

WhatsApp    OR   SMS       CHIVAS:      90901655       @   Woodlands ,

www.sg-totalmassage.com

Regards ,

Edited by Chivas

On 8/1/2014 at 9:19 PM, Chivas said:

Hi BWers !!

PAMPER YOURSELF WITH A HOTSTONE MASSAGE 

BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT IN ADVANCE TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT 

153uvwk.jpg

r05x00.jpg  

WhatsApp  OR   SMS           Chivas ;  90901655

Note :   When the time your call  for Appointment , he might be engaged with Customers ,soon after finishing

he would answering to calls , youre understanding is very much appreciated.   Thks :thumb:

Edited by Chivas

On 3/2/2016 at 0:50 AM, Neshbaby said:

Hi  B / Viewers  and  Supporters !

At times,I do try other massage therapists to get better options experiencing the skill and  exploring various types of massages available in the market. Ultimately with intention to settle down as a regular to one or two therapist .Last week I tried " Chivas Massage "again for the forth times. Now i decided Chivas will be my regular massuer for the year 2016 onwards .The reason been was for some valid good reasons etc's and this my sharings to U guys

A) Like his 2 Promotion Pkges -A, B  are valued added, affordable price tag , bundle with of various kinds of massage in it for example : Pkge A - comes with 3 kinds of massages , Pkge B - bundled with 5 kinds of massages Plus " Complimentary Hot Oil massage " all this perks for only $ 88- (go and look at is signature Pkges )

B )  Also like his skillful massages which he does with Passion whereby he learnt from varies massage "Mentor's in his line of work,. He claimed been doing massages for more than a decade ,he has good customer skills as well . Before he start massaging he does a short " Consultation on your Health " because it helps create awarness as well prevent injuries in the process .I found this is important creteria as many other therapist dont practise that procedure . Therefore, I consolidate all this factors and qualities set him apart from other therapists .

C ) He is a certified therapist stated in his " Profile" as all this qualifications, Skills and Experience commensurate  well into a true Professional Care Giver in Bodyworks . Yes i agree with others in the B/W viewers that good, Skillful Massage Therapists are difficult to come by .

Last but not least, B / Viewers ,try " Chivas Massage ' you will never go wrong ! its worth every penny spent, a one stop service to receive blissful quality massage at a Homebase price unlike other "SPA MASSAGES "  comes with hefty price tag with disappointing results .Hereby I quote: Seeing and hearing is phony but trying for real is the best. Thank you guys.

Good Luck .:)

On 9/1/2014 at 7:44 AM, everylittlething said:

Had an extremely mind blowing massage at Chivas yesterday afternoon. Decided to pay chivas a visit after reading the numerous good reviews on BW.

He started with accupressure massage, followed by Swedish oil massage and hot stones massage. I had very sore neck and shoulders prior to the appointment due to long hours at work and unregulated gym sessions. 5mins into the acupressure massage, my muscles already felt immensely relieved. I even drifted into a nap halfway through. The changing of one massage to the next was just so fluid. When it got to the hot stones, the feeling was relaxing and heavenly.

Initially I had planned on taking a 2hr massage but I was late and could only take a 1.5 hr session. Now I believe I should be booking my 2 hr session again pretty soon

On 8/30/2015 at 2:31 PM, Undies69 said:

Hi Everyone,

Working in Singapore is really taxing and tiring especially it affects your entire body. Feeling so tense from the body and joints.

Browsing through BWF and decided to try Chivas' massage as he seems to be very popular from the clients who had visited him and pen down lotsa good comments.

So I managed to make an appointment with him this morning for the 10am session for Package B which is the PAMPER ME PACKAGE (5 in 1) Price: S$88 for 120mins (Usual price is S$120) Where it comes with:

1) Balinese mix

2) Sport’s Massage mix

3) Acu-pressure Massage.

4) Hot Stone Massage mix with

5) Sensual Massage (optional)

6) Body Scrub (optional)

Before Chivas starts the massage session, he asked a few question on my history of my body, eg, any parts of the body i have injured before so that he can take extra precautions during the massage.

A 10mins chatting session and then he started the massage session as I have showered before I went to his place. Else you can use his shower room.

He started with (1) to (3) with hot oil in between. It was fantastic and extremely so relaxing as he try to ease my stiff neck and sore shoulder. I can feel my entire back body was totally feeling in heaven. Then he started (4) & (5). This was the perfect mix as u can feel your whole aching body was like fully submerged in a warmth Jacuzzi spa.

In addition, that sensual massage was so enticing that can make you feel damn shiok & high. The hot stone rubbing over my entire body was damn fucking good feel that at one point, I was feeling like I am living in Heaven. Maybe because of the enticing sentiment running all over my body under that rubbing of the hot stones.

After that, followed by the front body which again he used the (1) to (3) with hot oiled and then followed by (4) and (5). My entire body and muscles was totally relieved. Time flies, finally 120mins was done up and I went for my shower.

In between the session, he did ask whether his stroke and pressure was ok and had some topics to chat about to make the whole session very relaxing and interesting.

After going through so much home based massages, I finally found one that can really relieve my stiff neck, sore shoulders and muscles aching.

Guys LISTEN UP!  You MUST really try him out ! You will NEVER REGRET it 100%. His skills are really Power Pack & Extremely Marvelous  ! His cost for the Package B is too good to be TRUE !! ...

He is the one that I SHALL BE booking for my massage session from now onwards.

Guys out there, give him a try ... Guaranteed NO Regrets and you will find your $$ WELL SPENT !!!!

Hi Chivas.

I'm really skinny... Just wondering if getting massaged is recommended for my body type and if so, what kind of massage is best?

I often get back aches due to my mild scoliosis :/

And do I need to be fully naked? lol I'm shy to show my private regions HAHAH :x

:)

Edited by thefallible

chat/friends? line: ahreepotter

Ask me stuff : https://curiouscat.me/ahreepotter

On 7/23/2014 at 10:56 PM, mamaboy said:

Reading through all the recommendations and reviews in the forum, I decides to try out Chivas's massage.

Coincidentally, I injured my neck and shoulder a few days back and a massage comes just at the right time. Hence I made an appointment with him this evening. The place is easy to find, being just a stone throw away from the MRT station. It was kind of Chivas to come down personally to bring me to his place. Reaching his house, I was led into the massage room. The place is neat and tidy, with a massage bed in the middle of the room and soothing music playing in the background.

He offered me a cup of water, which I found out from him was purified water which supposesly is better for the body. Thereafter he started making small talks with me, making me feel comfortable and to understand which part of my body requires more attention. I chose the 5 in 1 package (package B) which comprises 4 different massages and either a body scrub or a sensual massage. Since I have not tried any sensual massage before, I opted for that.

A shower follows before the start of the massage. Through the massage, he was very attentive. He makes sure that he exerts just the right amount of strength, smoothing all the knots in your muscle without hurting you. As he goes along, he will explain what he is doing and explaining the benefits of each action. I was very impressed with his knowledge and skills.

Not to be missed is the hot stone massage. It is really soothing and relaxing. I can feel all my muscle relaxing with each touch from the stone. He highly recommended the hot stone massage and I can understand why. The sensual massage was a nice touch after he rubbed all the ache and sores away. Coupled with the hot stone treatment, the sensual massage leaves one feeling relaxed and euphoric, like a shot of sedative ( something along that experience).

After the massage, he offered me a cup of warm water which helps to.flush the toxin out from your body. The whole experience was indeed worth it for the price. All in all, I only have good things to say about Chivas' s massage. And my neck and shoulder is feeling much better after one session.

This definitely won't be my last time there.

On 12/5/2013 at 8:11 PM, vodka_supernova said:

Finally decided to give Chivas' massage a try yesterday as I had just came back from overseas and been having a stinging neck/shoulder sprain. I have been reading this forum for quite a long while now and have always procrastinated about visiting him. But the affordability and the reviews from others kinda made me wanna go for it!

He is such a pleasant man and who is very passionate about his talent and skills.

He made me feel at ease and relaxed as soon as I met him.

We had a chat before the massage began and he took the time to explain his massage background and history and to also find out regarding the areas which I need his massage to be focused on (my neck sprain).

He focused a lot on my pain area and his touches really felt amazing.. im a huge chubby guy and was very surprised that he was able to exert a lot of pressure on the right spots..

And the hot stones treatment felt quite amazing i must say. Usually ive just seen hot stones being placed on people's backs during massages but Chivas', he applied the heat from the stones throughout all parts of my body and it felt damn good and refreshing!

Not to mention the sensual hot stone treatment which he included which was in a way, out of this world! Never knew i can withstand pleasurable heat in my nether regions! hehe..

My massage took up at least around 2 hours 15 minutes and he didnt mind that all and i still paid him $88 for a 2 hr package plus a wee bit of tip..

My neck/shoulders felt tonnes better today. But my lower back kinda hurts a lot. which is my fault, coz i should have informed him that my lower back was kinda susceptible to pain and to ask him not exert too much pressure on my lower back.. BUT at that time, it felt so good that I couldnt bear to tell him to stop.. hehe..

Will definitely be going back to get another round of massage before the year wraps up!!

Definitely recommended!

On 8/26/2012 at 2:25 PM, Chivas said:

Chivas Wellness Bulletin

<<<Post Massage Tips>>>

Dear BW Members

You have just gotten a massage at Chivas’ abode. You step into your car, the train, or bus relaxed and sleepy, and decide you are going to take a nap and ignore most of what you have just been told.

Whatever Chivas has shared with you, it was informed for a good reason. Having a massage, especially if it was deep tissue, is a form of passive exercise. You will need to take care of yourself, as if you have just done a routine of fat burning. Here are four golden rules to follow after a massage session:

1. Down Plenty of Water

proactol_man-drink_1217923c.jpg

Rehydration is key to a healthy body, especially after a massage. While massage promotes lymphatic movement, drinking water and hydrating yourself is key to moving toxins through the kidneys and out of the body.

2. Take a Warm Shower

Man-showering-.jpg

A nice warm bath after a massage soothes your body temperature. Showering draws out toxins in the body, and allows you to achieve a detoxifying effect - which is beneficial to the body. It is best to take your shower one/two hours after the massage, as your skin will appreciate the excellent absorption of the essential oil.

Adjusting the temperature of the bath is equally important, as any excessive heat in water can exacerbate an already inflamed muscle sore. Should you have a very sore muscle or injury, try icing the area.

3. Paying Attention to Your Body's Reaction

You may be sore after the massage. This is normal, and it can even happen with the gentlest of Swedish massage. Sometimes, you may not feel the soreness until the following day.

Massage is a kind of passive exercise. If you are not one who go for massages often, do not exercise regularly or are not used to using the muscles, then they may respond with soreness. This should only last for a day or two. Anything more indicates that your therapist may have worked a little hard on you, and this should be adjusted in your next session. You can help your therapist by stretching before you arrive for the session. Do remember to inform him on the areas which need special attention during your next visit.

4. Taking Lots of Rest

sleeping_man.jpg

After a massage, you will naturally feel relaxed, wanting to just lie down and take a nap. Massage does not just provide a workout for the physical body, it also works the mind as well. It helps to de-stress and put you in a totally relaxed mode. Take this precious moment to recover your mind and body, do the necessary rebalancing and retune.

Your body will appreciate the outcome of this decision.

Book a pampering session with Chivas @ Woodlands and enjoy these extended benefits of post massage.

Call Mobile No: 9090 1655

Operating Hours: From 10am till 9:30pm (Last Call)

Look forward to serving you!

Chivas Total Massage @ Woodlands

On 10/20/2013 at 2:36 PM, Chivas said:

Hi  Tennisball888  !!!

Very much appreciated for taking time and effort to post your very satisfied experience of my

massage service.  As such, look forward to referrals at your convenience.

Once again  THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Regards

CHIVAS TOTAL MASSAGE  @  WOODLANDS  ...  Tel  (65)  9090 1655.

On 3/10/2016 at 11:51 AM, Chivas said:

Kv41p4W.jpg

Massage Oils

Oil is used as a medium in massage to kned away all the tight tension muscles to relax and into calm state of health. Here are the recommended oils we use.

1. Olive oil

2. Sweet Almond oil

3. Grape Seed oil

4. Jojoba oil

5. Essential aromatic oil

Feel free to give them a try!