Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

This is my story without happy ending. Went to Borneo and call for no 4, this is my 2nd time calling him, the first time was few month back he gave me a very good massage but not xtra, but after reading Boyone post i decided to try him again and did what Boyone did. Number 4 look slimmer compare to this first time i call him. He bring me to a room which have small window, and he looks very proper to me also this time so i guess i need to do something seduce him. so i decided to do what Boyone did -- which is take off my pants and facing him, normally i don't wear underwear when going to massage so i purposely drop my pants facing him after my pants drop down i start to take my shirt off slowly where my horny dick is facing him, i can see through my shirt that he look at my dick few times.

During the massage i put my hand in front of the massage bed and hopefully i can touch his cock this time. he start by give my calf a little massage and comes to my thigh and butt, he massaged my butt for a while and he removed the tower from my upper body and also the tower covered my butt, so right now i only my legs were covered by tower, after that he came to the font of my massage bed and stat to massage my back, he push his plum from my shoulder to my butt, every time his hand about to reach my butt i can feel his middle part of his pants is touching my head,  so i moved my hard up to my head and try to grab his dick, every time he come closer to my head i use my finger to touch the middle part of this pants, i can feel something soft pass through my finger, he massage my back like that for sometime but i did not feel anything hard so i don't dare to go grab it but he did not move his dick away too. after that he moved to massage my butt with his elbow he put some oil on both side of my butt and massage it his hand and after that with his elbow, i like how he did to my butt.

After he finish my back massage he asked me to turn over, and covered my half horny dick with a tower at first,  but during the time he massage my thigh my dick start getting horny,  after he finish massage my thigh he pull the tower down and start massage my feet i am not sure is he did it on purpose or accident, my horny dick suddenly exposed in the air and become event more horny at that time, he continue his massage without cover my dick back, after massage my leg he start to massage my belly, his hand accident touch my dick few times, and finally he start to massage my bladder and the root of my dick, after that he ended his massage and i was a bit disappointed but was exciting. i think next time i'll try to grab his dick.

12 hours ago, boylinux said:

This is my story without happy ending. Went to Borneo and call for no 4, this is my 2nd time calling him, the first time was few month back he gave me a very good massage but not xtra, but after reading Boyone post i decided to try him again and did what Boyone did. Number 4 look slimmer compare to this first time i call him. He bring me to a room which have small window, and he looks very proper to me also this time so i guess i need to do something seduce him. so i decided to do what Boyone did -- which is take off my pants and facing him, normally i don't wear underwear when going to massage so i purposely drop my pants facing him after my pants drop down i start to take my shirt off slowly where my horny dick is facing him, i can see through my shirt that he look at my dick few times.

During the massage i put my hand in front of the massage bed and hopefully i can touch his cock this time. he start by give my calf a little massage and comes to my thigh and butt, he massaged my butt for a while and he removed the tower from my upper body and also the tower covered my butt, so right now i only my legs were covered by tower, after that he came to the font of my massage bed and stat to massage my back, he push his plum from my shoulder to my butt, every time his hand about to reach my butt i can feel his middle part of his pants is touching my head,  so i moved my hard up to my head and try to grab his dick, every time he come closer to my head i use my finger to touch the middle part of this pants, i can feel something soft pass through my finger, he massage my back like that for sometime but i did not feel anything hard so i don't dare to go grab it but he did not move his dick away too. after that he moved to massage my butt with his elbow he put some oil on both side of my butt and massage it his hand and after that with his elbow, i like how he did to my butt.

After he finish my back massage he asked me to turn over, and covered my half horny dick with a tower at first,  but during the time he massage my thigh my dick start getting horny,  after he finish massage my thigh he pull the tower down and start massage my feet i am not sure is he did it on purpose or accident, my horny dick suddenly exposed in the air and become event more horny at that time, he continue his massage without cover my dick back, after massage my leg he start to massage my belly, his hand accident touch my dick few times, and finally he start to massage my bladder and the root of my dick, after that he ended his massage and i was a bit disappointed but was exciting. i think next time i'll try to grab his dick.

Wow nice story boylinux you should grab his dick. he won't do anything unless you take action first.

15 hours ago, boylinux said:

Where isit? 

Guest TonyDv
On 7/10/2019 at 10:51 AM, Chiguy5 said:

where is the kuching cruising places? can someone share it here? going to kuching next month

i think the kuching museum park is still quite active. they still hv few ppl cruising there at night. some wait and some go thre for fun. but still, since some part of it is dark, do be extra careful

Guest TonyDv
On 7/12/2019 at 12:26 AM, boylinux said:

nice story... haha. can try again

Guest TonyDv

my story...trying out different massage places in kuching. last week i went to regent reflexeology. not far from sarawak plaza & tun jugah plaza. as usual i asked for a male masseuer. No.17. He looks pretty hot and ferocious....got some tattoo.... and ahaha thats where my story become short. He was a straight hot tatoo guy!...i asked if i may get naked...he insisted me keeping my trunk brief on...the room light was not dimmed... but he gave me one hell of a good massage. i dont know if i should explore that place again. they seemed quite 'disciplined'. makes me missed my fun at Borneo Petanak hahaha... anyhow, im gonna explore somewhere else...

On 7/12/2019 at 12:26 AM, boylinux said:

i tried him few weeks ago too.... exactly like what you said except i didn't go naked but with my thongs. I like the way he massage my butt haha. But he didn't do extra too. His massage is the relaxing type i would say.

By the way, besides no.4, any other recommendations? seems like some already no longer working there & their numbers already reshuffled.

How's 101 and Yang's lately? Anyone visited there?

2 hours ago, ordinarybun said:

i tried him few weeks ago too.... exactly like what you said except i didn't go naked but with my thongs. I like the way he massage my butt haha. But he didn't do extra too. His massage is the relaxing type i would say.

By the way, besides no.4, any other recommendations? seems like some already no longer working there & their numbers already reshuffled.

How's 101 and Yang's lately? Anyone visited there?

Next time maybe you can try grab his dick during massage and he may give you extra

On 8/23/2018 at 10:30 PM, Lukes said:

Toilet opposite the old mosque at bus station is kinda happening. When i was peeing at the urinal, got one indonesian guy stand next to me and he looked at my dick. Then I let him grab my dick and he said he wanted to suck it, so I let him suck my dick there. There was no one coming in that time. I met him there 3 times. And last month, one old chinese man gave me hj there. This afternoon, i went there also and got one guy stand next to me when i pee. I was in hurry that time so I did not try him out. I just let him look at my dick... 

Anything going on during the night? 

Went to BP yesterday, was trying to order No:4 but sadly he is not available, so I ask for No: 9x which I didn't order him for something although his massage is above average but he don’t massage my butt like number 4 did and he always twiddle my dick make it hard but did not give me HJ. 

But this time I got no choice, so he bring me to 2nd floor and normally he would use the room with a small window on the door, but this time he bring me to the back and use the room cover with curtain instead, I didn’t expect much as he always give me normal massage, so as usual I took off my pants and my shirt and follow by my underwear and lie on the bed nakedly, he start cover my body with towel and give me a pre massage(massage through the towel to clean my body I think), and after that he removed all the tower that includes the one covering my butt and put some oil on my body and stay giving me upper body massage. This time when he massage my upper body his hand constantly touch my butt, some time he will just rest his palm on my butt, and when he comes to massage my lower back he put so much oil that the oil leak into my ass seam and he used his both hand to lower back and pass through one side of my ass where his finger touches my ass hole and to my thigh he do that few times, that really make me excited and my dick started to get very hard, and I have to move my hand in to adjust it, when he saw me did that his hand become more naughty, he constantly touch my ball and my ass hole when he massage my leg.

After finish my back massage he asked me to turn around, at that time my dick was very hard it stood straight in front of him, he turned the light off and moved his hand from my leg up to chase in the process his hand passed by my dick, when his hand reaches my chase he tickles my both of my nipple, and I still pretends nothing happened,  he then massage my chase and nipple and when he massages my belly one of his hand grab my dick he see I did not reject he come close to my ear and ask if I want to play, I said yes and my hand started to search for his dick, he unzip and unbutton his pants to let me play with his dick, after he let me play for a while, he pulled down his pants and underwear and climb onto the message bed, open my leg wide and put both our dick together and masturbat, his hand started to play my hole started to finger my hole, now I know why he want to put so much oil on my hole just now, I used my hand to hold my ankle so that my ass hole can open wider to let him finger, although I am a top but sometime I really enjoy people finger my ass, when he put his 2nd finger in really enjoy is so much at that moment I feel like I am a slag that let ass and dick play by someone unconditionally. He saw I enjoy it so much he started to some oil on his dick and my ass hole and try push his dick into my ass he did not wear any condom and I knew it but at that moment i was so high that I would even let him cum into my ass, the front part of his dick started to move into my ass successfully but it is a bit painful because I am top and don’t let people fuck that often, so he pull his dick out a bit and push in again, he did it few times and eventually I let him push his entire dick into my ass, he then pull his dick half way out and fuck hard into my ass again but the feeling was’t to that good and I suddenly realise that I am doing a very dangerous thing so I stop him and tell him I am top.

After he learned that I am a top he started to sit on my dick and started to put my dick into his ass hole, his ass is not that tight in a second or so half of my dick already inside his ass and I tried to stop him and said I don’t wear condom, he reply never mind and sit harder on my dick and my entire dick is now in side his ass when he start to move himself up and down and I try to stop him again and he insist. so I have to push him away to stop that unsafe sex, if he can let me fuck without condom I don’t know how many unknown dick had cum inside his ass already. I sit up and pull oil on my ass and dick to clean it, and told him I don’t do without condom but he can suck my dick, he used one of the tower to to wipe my dick clean and started to suck my dick when I want to cum I try to push his head away but he insist so I din’t force him and enjoy cuming into his month, I thought he is going to eat it but he didn’t, he spit my cum to a tower, but because we didn’t fuck so it still got half an hour left so he I ask him to finger my ass again with a lot of oil, because firstly I need to clean my ass, and secondly also i enjoy letting people finger my ass. Again i open my leg wide and push my ass up, he pour a almost all oil into my ass I can feel a lot of oil flow into my ass and he finger me ass with one hand and play my dick with another, when i am going to cum I pull his head down to my dick and stick my dick deep into his throat and cum into his mouth again. But this time I din’t see him spit my cum out.

Edited by boyonenotzero
9 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

Went to BP yesterday, was trying to order No:4 but sadly he is not available, so I ask for No: 9x which I didn't order him for something although his massage is above average but he don’t massage my butt like number 4 did and he always twiddle my dick make it hard but did not give me HJ. 

But this time I got no choice, so he bring me to 2nd floor and normally he would use the room with a small window on the door, but this time he bring me to the back and use the room cover with curtain instead, I didn’t expect much as he always give me normal massage, so as usual I took off my pants and my shirt and follow by my underwear and lie on the bed nakedly, he start cover my body with towel and give me a pre massage(massage through the towel to clean my body I think), and after that he removed all the tower that includes the one covering my butt and put some oil on my body and stay giving me upper body massage. This time when he massage my upper body his hand constantly touch my butt, some time he will just rest his palm on my butt, and when he comes to massage my lower back he put so much oil that the oil leak into my ass seam and he used his both hand to lower back and pass through one side of my ass where his finger touches my ass hole and to my thigh he do that few times, that really make me excited and my dick started to get very hard, and I have to move my hand in to adjust it, when he saw me did that his hand become more naughty, he constantly touch my ball and my ass hole when he massage my leg.

After finish my back massage he asked me to turn around, at that time my dick was very hard it stood straight in front of him, he turned the light off and moved his hand from my leg up to chase in the process his hand passed by my dick, when his hand reaches my chase he tickles my both of my nipple, and I still pretends nothing happened,  he then massage my chase and nipple and when he massages my belly one of his hand grab my dick he see I did not reject he come close to my ear and ask if I want to play, I said yes and my hand started to search for his dick, he unzip and unbutton his pants to let me play with his dick, after he let me play for a while, he pulled down his pants and underwear and climb onto the message bed, open my leg wide and put both our dick together and masturbat, his hand started to play my hole started to finger my hole, now I know why he want to put so much oil on my hole just now, I used my hand to hold my ankle so that my ass hole can open wider to let him finger, although I am a top but sometime I really enjoy people finger my ass, when he put his 2nd finger in really enjoy is so much at that moment I feel like I am a slag that let ass and dick play by someone unconditionally. He saw I enjoy it so much he started to some oil on his dick and my ass hole and try push his dick into my ass he did not wear any condom and I knew it but at that moment i was so high that I would even let him cum into my ass, the front part of his dick started to move into my ass successfully but it is a bit painful because I am top and don’t let people fuck that often, so he pull his dick out a bit and push in again, he did it few times and eventually I let him push his entire dick into my ass, he then pull his dick half way out and fuck hard into my ass again but the feeling was’t to that good and I suddenly realise that I am doing a very dangerous thing so I stop him and tell him I am top.

After he learned that I am a top he started to sit on my dick and started to put my dick into his ass hole, his ass is not that tight in a second or so half of my dick already inside his ass and I tried to stop him and said I don’t wear condom, he reply never mind and sit harder on my dick and my entire dick is now in side his ass when he start to move himself up and down and I try to stop him again and he insist. so I have to push him away to stop that unsafe sex, if he can let me fuck without condom I don’t know how many unknown dick had cum inside his ass already. I sit up and pull oil on my ass and dick to clean it, and told him I don’t do without condom but he can suck my dick, he used one of the tower to to wipe my dick clean and started to suck my dick when I want to cum I try to push his head away but he insist so I din’t force him and enjoy cuming into his month, I thought he is going to eat it but he didn’t, he spit my cum to a tower, but because we didn’t fuck so it still got half an hour left so he I ask him to finger my ass again with a lot of oil, because firstly I need to clean my ass, and secondly also i enjoy letting people finger my ass. Again i open my leg wide and push my ass up, he pour a almost all oil into my ass I can feel a lot of oil flow into my ass and he finger me ass with one hand and play my dick with another, when i am going to cum I pull his head down to my dick and stick my dick deep into his throat and cum into his mouth again. But this time I din’t see him spit my cum out.

Nice story, keep it coming 

Guest TonyDv

Last week, i went to BP again because i really need a massage after a hangover. Usually i get better aftr a good massage and i was looking for one. As usual I dont request for particular one and this one I forgot to ask aftr I finish my 1hr session with him. Yeah, it seems that this end curtain-covered part is where all the magic happens. haha. I was brought to that place again. I stripped naked and got onto the bed facing downward. towel covered my ass. oil poured, he starts to massage. It was a good massage...and at the same time my dirty mind suddenly appeared. He was good looking and i was hoping he would fuck me. Im flex. love both top and bottoming. but this time i really wanna get fucked again (maybe because i was dissapointed with my previous experience in regent) I got hard under. i kept on moving to position it so i may get comfy. I try my luck when he massage my hand. my fingers brushed his pant few times. (by the way, he was quite crazy at massaging my ass)...suddenly he stopped and allowed me to tease his bulging pants. i face aside and saw him smiling...cheeky face...and he opened his zip...i continued with brushing his bulge and it hardens up n got bigger. gosh...i couldnt help but pull him nearer and lick his underwear. he pulled it out and let me suck on it. groaning as i deep throat. then he ask if i wana get fucked? gosh i'm into it. so he undressed and told me he didnt have any condoms. I brought mine for emergency use. i told him to put on the one i have. i turn my body and spread my leg apart at the edge. he entered slowly and lo and behold, my precums start to spill since they build up while i was fantasizing about being fuckd half an hour ago. he was surprised to see them and i gather them to stroke my dick which is hard...he fuckd in various manner...side fuck, doggy style, legs upward and he cummed in the condom. he gave me hand job to let me cum...damn it was nice.

He cleaned himself and I did too. The remaining 10-15mins, he continues to me a good massage...

Guess what, he recommended his friend no.7....since he is thinking of leaving and get another job

7 hours ago, TonyDv said:

Last week, i went to BP again because i really need a massage after a hangover. Usually i get better aftr a good massage and i was looking for one. As usual I dont request for particular one and this one I forgot to ask aftr I finish my 1hr session with him. Yeah, it seems that this end curtain-covered part is where all the magic happens. haha. I was brought to that place again. I stripped naked and got onto the bed facing downward. towel covered my ass. oil poured, he starts to massage. It was a good massage...and at the same time my dirty mind suddenly appeared. He was good looking and i was hoping he would fuck me. Im flex. love both top and bottoming. but this time i really wanna get fucked again (maybe because i was dissapointed with my previous experience in regent) I got hard under. i kept on moving to position it so i may get comfy. I try my luck when he massage my hand. my fingers brushed his pant few times. (by the way, he was quite crazy at massaging my ass)...suddenly he stopped and allowed me to tease his bulging pants. i face aside and saw him smiling...cheeky face...and he opened his zip...i continued with brushing his bulge and it hardens up n got bigger. gosh...i couldnt help but pull him nearer and lick his underwear. he pulled it out and let me suck on it. groaning as i deep throat. then he ask if i wana get fucked? gosh i'm into it. so he undressed and told me he didnt have any condoms. I brought mine for emergency use. i told him to put on the one i have. i turn my body and spread my leg apart at the edge. he entered slowly and lo and behold, my precums start to spill since they build up while i was fantasizing about being fuckd half an hour ago. he was surprised to see them and i gather them to stroke my dick which is hard...he fuckd in various manner...side fuck, doggy style, legs upward and he cummed in the condom. he gave me hand job to let me cum...damn it was nice.

He cleaned himself and I did too. The remaining 10-15mins, he continues to me a good massage...

Guess what, he recommended his friend no.7....since he is thinking of leaving and get another job

No. 7 is erik if not mistaken, a cutie

On 7/17/2019 at 3:49 PM, TonyDv said:

You don know the number but can you describe his look, age and etc? :P

2 hours ago, Boredfun said:

Which number would you guys recommend at BP if I’m looking for a cute twink?

7, 8, 90, 18 also ok, they all have nice body and and i personally think that 8 and 90 are my type.

Remember to bring your own condom and lubricant ya, as they don't provide those but in case your are very daring most of them are willing to let you fuck without it. I have a friend always like to tell me story on how he find fuck no8 or 90 without condom and how he cum and pee into their ass almost every time, at first i don't really believe him but until last time i almost fucked number 90 without condom and i also heard number 18 said usually he served his customer without condom and some lucky day he can serve up 4 or 5 customer per day.

Although i always support safety first but in case you have sex with one of them without condom please share your story here. i love to hear those type of story.

Edited by boyonenotzero
4 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

7, 8, 90, 18 also ok, they all have nice body and and i personally think that 8 and 90 are my type.

Remember to bring your own condom and lubricant ya, as they don't provide those but in case your are very daring most of them are willing to let you fuck without it. I have a friend always like to tell me story on how he find fuck no8 or 90 without condom and how he cum and pee into their ass almost every time, at first i don't really believe him but until last time i almost fucked number 90 without condom and i also heard number 18 said usually he served his customer without condom and some lucky day he can serve up 4 or 5 customer per day.

Although i always support safety first but in case you have sex with one of them without condom please share your story here. i love to hear those type of story.

Can find their pic at bp face page ka? 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic