Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

I bumped into a guy at Kuching fes in his 40s, quite handsome, athletic and very tall (I am 180 and he is taller than me). He was there with his family and I noticed he always stare at me. I wasn't sure if he is interested in me so I tore a small piece of paper bag from my deep fried mushroom and wrote down my number and passed it to him when he left his family to queue up for the food. He seems very surprised and I left immediately in case he is not gay and exposed me on public. Few hours later he messaged me on WhatsApp to ask if I am interested in playing badminton. We played for two games on the next day then he got a room at Viva apartment and we spent almost 7 hours there lol

Edited by Ethan Kch
13 hours ago, Ethan Kch said:

I bumped into a guy at Kuching fes in his 40s, quite handsome, athletic and very tall (I am 180 and he is taller than me). He was there with his family and I noticed he always stare at me. I wasn't sure if he is interested in me so I tore a small piece of paper bag from my deep fried mushroom and wrote down my number and passed it to him when he left his family to queue up for the food. He seems very surprised and I left immediately in case he is not gay and exposed me on public. Few hours later he messaged me on WhatsApp to ask if I am interested in playing badminton. We played for two games on the next day then he got a room at Viva apartment and we spent almost 7 hours there lol

7 hours in the apartment doing what ? Please  describe 

On 7/27/2019 at 6:30 PM, 95verstopcurious said:

Lately a lot of cruising happening at Aeon's toilet near DIY. Bump into people giving heads few time at the urinal. Sadly was too rushing or with family, if not, would love to join. Normally around 1pm to 3pm or 4pm to 6pm.

Got student age boys?

A few weeks ago I went swimming, during swimming I saw a good young guy walk into the shower room for a long time and didn't come out, so I go into the shower room to check it out, when I walk into the shower I saw 2 guys masturbation themselves and looking at the shower so I was curious and I go to have a look, I saw the good looking guy that I saw just now played by 3 guys one sucking his dick and another two guys sucking his nipple each guy one side, and both of his hand is holding that 2 guys’ dick, so I look for a while and go back to swim again I don't want to interrupt them, after I swim for a while I saw those guys who suck his dick came out one by one so I guess they have finished their delicious dish, and I decided to go back in to the shower room for my shower.

When I was inside the shower room I saw that young good looking guy packing his thing and ready to leave, so I put my bag beside him and took off my swimwear and start to take my shampoo while I purposely facing my dick toward him. after a while I go into the shower and when I was taking shower I turned my body facing the siting area and at that moment my dick is hard, I thought he is going to leave so I just want to show him my dick but after he saw me he did that he put his bag down and took off his shirt and pants and he didn’t wear underwear so right after he pulled down his pants  his butt appeared in front of me, and he turned to me and go into the shower but his dick is soft at that time, I guess he has fed his cum to those guys just now,  and after one of the guy leave shower room he came over to me hold my dick and start giving me HJ and I grab his dick too and also giving him HJ, hi dick began to get harder and harder, after a while he squats down in front of me and give me started to suck my dick, at that time my dick is full of pre cum, he mixed my pre cum and his saliva in his mouth as lubricant and move his head in and out and in and out, after a while a guy suddenly came into the shower and saw him blowing my dick, that guy did not go away instate he push his bag down and come over, he started to touch the guy 1 and play my nipple. The guy 1 suck me even harder when he saw someone join in, he not only sucking my dick but also eating my balls, I enjoy how the guy 1 suck my dick, but suddenly guy 2 he tries to suck my nipple and I moved away because he is not my type, I don't really like him.

Guy 2 know I don’t like him so he started to pull the first guys butt up and lick his butt hole, so now the first guy’s body is in 90 degrees angel, while his mouth keep sucking my dick and he opened his leg width so that the guy 2 could lick his ass hole, but playing in this position his teeth keep scratching my dick, it is uncomfortable so I pull his head away and let them play first, the 2nd guy see me move away he immediately kneel down to suck the first guy dick and his finger is playing the first guy ass, the 1st guy looks very high and he grabbed my dick with his hand, I can see the 2nd guy put one finger and then another finger fully into the fist guy ass, after awhile 3rd guy came into the shower and join into the play. the 3rd guy start by kissing the first guy and lick his nipple, suddenly the 1st guys try to push the 2nd guys head away but the 2nd guy keeps pulling the first guy ass and let the 1st guys dick move deep into his mouth, I saw the 1st guy cum into the 2nd guy mouth, after a while 2nd guy stand up and spit the cum out, and the 1st guys move 3rd gut away and go to take shower.

I go also follow the first guy to shower and asked how many time he cum already today, he said 2nd time, and he asks if I want to cum into his mouth I say yes and he started to suck my dick again, and the 3rd guy came and try to join in but the shower is very small, so I move him out and I sit on the chair and he sucks my dick while the 3rd guy lick and finger his ass.

By that time I saw another 2 guys lets call them 4th and 5th guy came into the shower room also, but they are changing and didn’t see us, I was wonder whether I should stop or continue but it seems like the 1st guy don't care at all so I let him continue  after the 3rd guy lick the 1st guy ass for a while the 3rd guys try to put his dick into 1st guy ass and the first guy stoped sucking me and I thought he going to stop him and but instated he ask him to put some soap and make it slow, and the 1st guy start hugging my waist and his face look painful, at that time the 2nd guy came toword us and put some don’t know what liquid on the 3rd guys dick and first guy ass the 3rd guys successfully fuck his dick deep into the 1st guy ass, he stoped for a while and pull out a bit and fuck in again hard, the first guys start to make ah ah ah….  sound, at that time the 4th and 5th guy came and look at us while the 3rd guy starts to move his dick in and out faster and faster the 1st guy looks suffer at first and he started to look enjoy after he gets fucked awhile, and he started to suck my dick again.

I can see the 4th and 5th guys dicks is getting hard so I ask the 4th guy to join us the 4th guy start to sit on the floor and suck the first guy dick while the 5th guy licking my nipple and after a while I tell the 1st guys I want to cum I ask if I can cum into his mouth he nods his head and cum my few days load all into his mount he patiently waits for me to finish my cum and what I didn’t expect was he swallowed all my cum, after swallowed he still suck my dick hole to looking for more cum, I saw him do that I became naughty I ask him if he wants me to pee into his mouth he turned his face to me and he put his tongue out like a dog and nod his head with an exciting face, so I put my dick into this mounth and try to pee, at that time the 3rd guy fuck him harder and harder and eventually cum into his ass, after he pulled his dick out I pee started to come our from my dick and into the 1st guy mount, the first guy did not let my pee leak out from his mounth and I can see him swallowing all my pee.

His action makes me feel very excited and feel like want to fuck his ass. but the 3rd guy already cum into his ass without wearing a condom so I think it is not safe to do that. so I pull my dick out the 2nd guy pull the chair out and put the first guy lying down on the chair and the 1st guy automatically opens his leg width and ready to fuck by another guy. the 2nd guy put some saliva on his dick and started to put his dick into first guy ass and fucking the first guy I think the 3rd guys cum is lubricant enough so the 2nd guy did not put any extra lubricant 2nd time, and the 5th guy try to suck the 1st guy dick and the 3rd guy suddenly go near the 1st guy and pee on this face, the 1st guy tries to stop it with his hand but still got a lot of pee on his face, and after 3rd guy done the 5th guy stand up and get in the position to pee, the 1st guy know he got no way to run so he holds the 5th guy’s dick and open his mouth, the 5th guy pee into his mouth and face. after 5th guy pee, he pushes his dick into 1st guy month and started to fuck the 1st gut month.

Suddenly the 2nd guy stops and looks like he also cum into 1st guy ass, just before the 1st guy wants to get up the 4th guy hold the first guy down and open the 1st guy leg width and put on the condom start to fuck the first guy ass.

When I saw this my dick start to get very hard again, I move near to the 1st guy and 1st guy grab my dick and play within, just 2 or 3 min the 4h guy stop he pull out his condom and put his dick back in and start cum inside the 1st guy ass and after he cum he pee into the 1st guy ass, the 1st guy said shit you pee into my ass and keep saying shit and trying to stand up but 4th and 5th guy hold him down, the 1st guy could get up and after struggling for a while he gave up and when 4th guy done and pull his dick out is saw a lot of pee and cum came out from first guy ass hole,  I used the water in my bottle to clean it a bit and after that he asked me to fuck him but I said let the 5th guy fuck first.

The 5th get a condom out and ask the first guys "do you want me to use it or without it?" the first guy says "No, fuck without it", and the 5th guy say, "bag me to fuck you without condom", the first start to say pleas sir fuck me without condom and cum inside me. "Borrow some lubricant" the 5th guy said to the 2nd guy and after applying some lubricant on his dick and 1st guy ass he started to fuck the 1st guy, all four of us stand and masturbating around him and enjoy seeing him enjoy getting fucked, the 1st guy face look very enjoy while so many people looking at him getting screw by some guy, and after a while the 2nd guy put his dick into 1st guy mouth and cum into his mouth and ask 1st guy to swallow it, after that the 4th and 3rd guy also follow after the cum the went to that bath and go out.

5th guy is a very experienced fucker he fucked 1st guy in many positions I afraid someone may come in so I go out to help them guard the door, but I saw there were one 2 ladies at the pool so I guess it is fine. after 30 min the 5th guy came out and said he is waiting for you to fuck him, I asked him to give me the condom and he said he put in on the chair, and smell me at me and go away.

When I went into the shower again I saw 1st guy squat at the shower room and a lot of cum and pee came out from his ass, so I ask if he wants me to continue fuck him, he says yes. so I want to bring him outside to the back of the old gym room near the shower, but he was scared but I told him it is almost 8 and no one swimming now so no one is going to come. after he thinks for a while he agreed, we go out nakedly and just before I want to put my condom up he says fuck me without condom. but I did listen and I insisted to put on my condom and started to fuck him under the moonlight. I can feel his ass is very loosely it is like he had fucked by many guys before after I fuck him for a while we went back inside because of the mosquito. we continue to fuck until I want to cum I immediately pull out my condom and cum into his ass. After we fuck we took shower together and we go have dinner together.

Because I was so curious about how many guys have screwed, so during the time we have dinner I asked him how many people have cum into his ass, he said he don't remember. but he told me he always likes to get people group rape him. and he starts having sex with other people at form 3 and during his form 4 he joined a group sex one time and he loves it, so he continues to look for group sex on the gay app, he had  around 6 time group sex experience during his form 5 and every time he is always the youngest one and always the one who fucked by everyone. But what really interested was after his form 5 a guy he met on grinder hirer him to become his private party boy before he goes to college. so he lies to his parents and goes to Johor and KL to work as a party boy what he told me was every weekend and sometimes weekday there will be some party going on in some private house and their job is to serve the guess.

Not sure how true is that but what he described was, the party is about 10 - 40 people all-male, every time they will be given sexy underwear and at first they will work as a waiter to serve drink and snack but when the party goes on the guests will go very wild and thair job is to please the guests. normally they will get rape whole night. sometime the guess will go very extreme like feed them pee, cum or some party allowed guests to put food or drink into their ass and SM them, but they have their own rule and limitation. and during the non-party time, they can go travel but sometimes they have to serve their boss or boss friend he said he likes that job but he only works for 5 weeks.  sorry very long story.

Edited by boyonenotzero
8 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

A few weeks ago I went swimming, during swimming I saw a good young guy walk into the shower room for a long time and didn't come out, so I go into the shower room to check it out, when I walk into the shower I saw 2 guys masturbation themselves and looking at the shower so I was curious and I go to have a look, I saw the good looking guy that I saw just now played by 3 guys one sucking his dick and another two guys sucking his nipple each guy one side, and both of his hand is holding that 2 guys’ dick, so I look for a while and go back to swim again I don't want to interrupt them, after I swim for a while I saw those guys who suck his dick came out one by one so I guess they have finished their delicious dish, and I decided to go back in to the shower room for my shower.

When I was inside the shower room I saw that young good looking guy packing his thing and ready to leave, so I put my bag beside him and took off my swimwear and start to take my shampoo while I purposely facing my dick toward him. after a while I go into the shower and when I was taking shower I turned my body facing the siting area and at that moment my dick is hard, I thought he is going to leave so I just want to show him my dick but after he saw me he did that he put his bag down and took off his shirt and pants and he didn’t wear underwear so right after he pulled down his pants  his butt appeared in front of me, and he turned to me and go into the shower but his dick is soft at that time, I guess he has fed his cum to those guys just now,  and after one of the guy leave shower room he came over to me hold my dick and start giving me HJ and I grab his dick too and also giving him HJ, hi dick began to get harder and harder, after a while he squats down in front of me and give me started to suck my dick, at that time my dick is full of pre cum, he mixed my pre cum and his saliva in his mouth as lubricant and move his head in and out and in and out, after a while a guy suddenly came into the shower and saw him blowing my dick, that guy did not go away instate he push his bag down and come over, he started to touch the guy 1 and play my nipple. The guy 1 suck me even harder when he saw someone join in, he not only sucking my dick but also eating my balls, I enjoy how the guy 1 suck my dick, but suddenly guy 2 he tries to suck my nipple and I moved away because he is not my type, I don't really like him.

Guy 2 know I don’t like him so he started to pull the first guys butt up and lick his butt hole, so now the first guy’s body is in 90 degrees angel, while his mouth keep sucking my dick and he opened his leg width so that the guy 2 could lick his ass hole, but playing in this position his teeth keep scratching my dick, it is uncomfortable so I pull his head away and let them play first, the 2nd guy see me move away he immediately kneel down to suck the first guy dick and his finger is playing the first guy ass, the 1st guy looks very high and he grabbed my dick with his hand, I can see the 2nd guy put one finger and then another finger fully into the fist guy ass, after awhile 3rd guy came into the shower and join into the play. the 3rd guy start by kissing the first guy and lick his nipple, suddenly the 1st guys try to push the 2nd guys head away but the 2nd guy keeps pulling the first guy ass and let the 1st guys dick move deep into his mouth, I saw the 1st guy cum into the 2nd guy mouth, after a while 2nd guy stand up and spit the cum out, and the 1st guys move 3rd gut away and go to take shower.

I go also follow the first guy to shower and asked how many time he cum already today, he said 2nd time, and he asks if I want to cum into his mouth I say yes and he started to suck my dick again, and the 3rd guy came and try to join in but the shower is very small, so I move him out and I sit on the chair and he sucks my dick while the 3rd guy lick and finger his ass.

By that time I saw another 2 guys lets call them 4th and 5th guy came into the shower room also, but they are changing and didn’t see us, I was wonder whether I should stop or continue but it seems like the 1st guy don't care at all so I let him continue  after the 3rd guy lick the 1st guy ass for a while the 3rd guys try to put his dick into 1st guy ass and the first guy stoped sucking me and I thought he going to stop him and but instated he ask him to put some soap and make it slow, and the 1st guy start hugging my waist and his face look painful, at that time the 2nd guy came toword us and put some don’t know what liquid on the 3rd guys dick and first guy ass the 3rd guys successfully fuck his dick deep into the 1st guy ass, he stoped for a while and pull out a bit and fuck in again hard, the first guys start to make ah ah ah….  sound, at that time the 4th and 5th guy came and look at us while the 3rd guy starts to move his dick in and out faster and faster the 1st guy looks suffer at first and he started to look enjoy after he gets fucked awhile, and he started to suck my dick again.

I can see the 4th and 5th guys dicks is getting hard so I ask the 4th guy to join us the 4th guy start to sit on the floor and suck the first guy dick while the 5th guy licking my nipple and after a while I tell the 1st guys I want to cum I ask if I can cum into his mouth he nods his head and cum my few days load all into his mount he patiently waits for me to finish my cum and what I didn’t expect was he swallowed all my cum, after swallowed he still suck my dick hole to looking for more cum, I saw him do that I became naughty I ask him if he wants me to pee into his mouth he turned his face to me and he put his tongue out like a dog and nod his head with an exciting face, so I put my dick into this mounth and try to pee, at that time the 3rd guy fuck him harder and harder and eventually cum into his ass, after he pulled his dick out I pee started to come our from my dick and into the 1st guy mount, the first guy did not let my pee leak out from his mounth and I can see him swallowing all my pee.

His action makes me feel very excited and feel like want to fuck his ass. but the 3rd guy already cum into his ass without wearing a condom so I think it is not safe to do that. so I pull my dick out the 2nd guy pull the chair out and put the first guy lying down on the chair and the 1st guy automatically opens his leg width and ready to fuck by another guy. the 2nd guy put some saliva on his dick and started to put his dick into first guy ass and fucking the first guy I think the 3rd guys cum is lubricant enough so the 2nd guy did not put any extra lubricant 2nd time, and the 5th guy try to suck the 1st guy dick and the 3rd guy suddenly go near the 1st guy and pee on this face, the 1st guy tries to stop it with his hand but still got a lot of pee on his face, and after 3rd guy done the 5th guy stand up and get in the position to pee, the 1st guy know he got no way to run so he holds the 5th guy’s dick and open his mouth, the 5th guy pee into his mouth and face. after 5th guy pee, he pushes his dick into 1st guy month and started to fuck the 1st gut month.

Suddenly the 2nd guy stops and looks like he also cum into 1st guy ass, just before the 1st guy wants to get up the 4th guy hold the first guy down and open the 1st guy leg width and put on the condom start to fuck the first guy ass.

When I saw this my dick start to get very hard again, I move near to the 1st guy and 1st guy grab my dick and play within, just 2 or 3 min the 4h guy stop he pull out his condom and put his dick back in and start cum inside the 1st guy ass and after he cum he pee into the 1st guy ass, the 1st guy said shit you pee into my ass and keep saying shit and trying to stand up but 4th and 5th guy hold him down, the 1st guy could get up and after struggling for a while he gave up and when 4th guy done and pull his dick out is saw a lot of pee and cum came out from first guy ass hole,  I used the water in my bottle to clean it a bit and after that he asked me to fuck him but I said let the 5th guy fuck first.

The 5th get a condom out and ask the first guys "do you want me to use it or without it?" the first guy says "No, fuck without it", and the 5th guy say, "bag me to fuck you without condom", the first start to say pleas sir fuck me without condom and cum inside me. "Borrow some lubricant" the 5th guy said to the 2nd guy and after applying some lubricant on his dick and 1st guy ass he started to fuck the 1st guy, all four of us stand and masturbating around him and enjoy seeing him enjoy getting fucked, the 1st guy face look very enjoy while so many people looking at him getting screw by some guy, and after a while the 2nd guy put his dick into 1st guy mouth and cum into his mouth and ask 1st guy to swallow it, after that the 4th and 3rd guy also follow after the cum the went to that bath and go out.

5th guy is a very experienced fucker he fucked 1st guy in many positions I afraid someone may come in so I go out to help them guard the door, but I saw there were one 2 ladies at the pool so I guess it is fine. after 30 min the 5th guy came out and said he is waiting for you to fuck him, I asked him to give me the condom and he said he put in on the chair, and smell me at me and go away.

When I went into the shower again I saw 1st guy squat at the shower room and a lot of cum and pee came out from his ass, so I ask if he wants me to continue fuck him, he says yes. so I want to bring him outside to the back of the old gym room near the shower, but he was scared but I told him it is almost 8 and no one swimming now so no one is going to come. after he thinks for a while he agreed, we go out nakedly and just before I want to put my condom up he says fuck me without condom. but I did listen and I insisted to put on my condom and started to fuck him under the moonlight. I can feel his ass is very loosely it is like he had fucked by many guys before after I fuck him for a while we went back inside because of the mosquito. we continue to fuck until I want to cum I immediately pull out my condom and cum into his ass. After we fuck we took shower together and we go have dinner together.

Because I was so curious about how many guys have screwed, so during the time we have dinner I asked him how many people have cum into his ass, he said he don't remember. but he told me he always likes to get people group rape him. and he starts having sex with other people at form 3 and during his form 4 he joined a group sex one time and he loves it, so he continues to look for group sex on the gay app, he had  around 6 time group sex experience during his form 5 and every time he is always the youngest one and always the one who fucked by everyone. But what really interested was after his form 5 a guy he met on grinder hirer him to become his private party boy before he goes to college. so he lies to his parents and goes to Johor and KL to work as a party boy what he told me was every weekend and sometimes weekday there will be some party going on in some private house and their job is to serve the guess.

Not sure how true is that but what he described was, the party is about 10 - 40 people all-male, every time they will be given sexy underwear and at first they will work as a waiter to serve drink and snack but when the party goes on the guests will go very wild and thair job is to please the guests. normally they will get rape whole night. sometime the guess will go very extreme like feed them pee, cum or some party allowed guests to put food or drink into their ass and SM them, but they have their own rule and limitation. and during the non-party time, they can go travel but sometimes they have to serve their boss or boss friend he said he likes that job but he only works for 5 weeks.  sorry very long story.

Is it a real story?

12 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

Where was it? 

12 hours ago, kch said:

It's all about timing

Ya true, it is all about timing, sometime I saw few fun a week. Like last week I saw one guy sucked by 3 guy near the back of the changing room. And yesterday I saw a  guy sitting at the changing room and after that one guy came in and they at the back of the changing room near the mirror. and today I saw one guy siting at the changing room nakedly and every time I go in I saw him play with someone, mostly he suck someone's dick. Hahaha 

Edited by boylinux
21 minutes ago, boylinux said:

Ya true, it is all about timing, sometime I saw few fun a week. Like last week I saw one guy sucked by 3 guy near the back of the changing room. And yesterday I saw a guy sitting at the changing and after that one guy came in and play with him. and today I saw one guy siting at the changing nakedly and every time I go in I saw him play with someone. Hahaha 

Stampark?

16 hours ago, boylinux said:

Ya true, it is all about timing, sometime I saw few fun a week. Like last week I saw one guy sucked by 3 guy near the back of the changing room. And yesterday I saw a  guy sitting at the changing room and after that one guy came in and they at the back of the changing room near the mirror. and today I saw one guy siting at the changing room nakedly and every time I go in I saw him play with someone, mostly he suck someone's dick. Hahaha 

Ya, yesterday that guy blow me 2 time, First time when I arrive and 2nd time when I go back. I ask him how many people he blowed yesterday before me, he said 4 or 5 hahaha did you let him blow ?

2 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

Ya, yesterday that guy blow me 2 time, First time when I arrive and 2nd time when I go back. I ask him how many people he blowed yesterday before me, he said 4 or 5 hahaha did you let him blow ?

Nop, but when i took bath he came over to play my dick, but when he want to suck my dick i stopped him. but in the end he Hand job me untill i cum.

You always let people suck ? do you cum into their mouth normally ?

Edited by boylinux
On 8/2/2019 at 12:27 AM, boyonenotzero said:

The party thing is that real ? Do we have this type of party in Kuching ?

29 minutes ago, boylinux said:

Nop, but when i took bath he came over to play my dick, but when he want to suck my dick i stopped him. but in the end he Hand job me untill i cum.

You always let people suck ? do you cum into their mouth normally ?

If the guy looks ok and want to suck me why not ? normally I'll tell them i want to cum, so it is up to them whether or not they want me to cum into their mount. but mostly they will just let me cum on their face or body.

There was a guy last time who always like to go on weekend around 7pm. every time he saw me he will blow my dick and eat my cum. but didnt see him for a long time. 

Went to TT3 yesterday and look for number one, he is a nice looking young Indonesian guys, at first he gave a very normal massage, did not touch my butt much. but when i turn over he only covered one of my leg with tower and purposely leave one of my leg and dick uncover, i was very hard, and after he finish massage my left leg he move the tower to cover the right leg and again uncover my dick, but in the end he did not give me any happy ending which i thought he is going to HJ me. which i was a bit disappointed. 

anyone have any experience like that ?

4 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

Went to TT3 yesterday and look for number one, he is a nice looking young Indonesian guys, at first he gave a very normal massage, did not touch my butt much. but when i turn over he only covered one of my leg with tower and purposely leave one of my leg and dick uncover, i was very hard, and after he finish massage my left leg he move the tower to cover the right leg and again uncover my dick, but in the end he did not give me any happy ending which i thought he is going to HJ me. which i was a bit disappointed. 

Where is tt3?

On 8/7/2019 at 3:25 PM, boyonenotzero said:

Isit the Royal spa massage place?

I went to the swimming pool just now and saw a very nice looking guy, he was swimming at first but after a while, he went into the shower room and I follow him went into the shower.

When I went into the shower room I saw him taking shower with his swimwear on, so I put my things besides his bag and take off everything and walk into the shower next to him. during the shower, I went to my bag to get my shampoo and apply it to my body and on my dick, to show him that my dick is hard. after the saw me doing that he took off his swimwear with his back facing me, so I guess he wanted to have some fun so I walk over and touch his body, I see he did not reject so I started to grab his dick and rubbing my dick against his ass. His dick was smooth not too big but hard. I turned him around and sucked his dick. he was a bit nervous looks like he did not get sucked in the public often. his cock was delicious and his dick hair was trimmed nicely. after I sucked for a while I use my finger to touch his ass hole and trying to put my finger in but his ass hole was very tight. and he told me it is painful, so I ask him whether he is a top or bottom, he said he never has real sex before. and this is the fourth time someone sucked his dick.

After I know he was a virgin I start to ask him to let me play his ass, at first he doesn't agree, but after talking and sucking his dick, he said ok to let me fuck but no promised, I know virgin is not easy to enjoy so I ask him to wait for me at one of the hotel and I went home to get some “tools”, after 30min I arrived at the hotel and we get a room. We took bath together and I teach him how to clean his ass. after the bath, I started to lick his ass hole with my tongue, and slowly open his ass with my tongue, after I saw his ass start to relax I tried to put some lub on his ass and start to finger it, but it seems to be a bit uncomfortable to him, so I gave him Popper, at first he doesn't want to use, but after the first try, he start to inhale more and more, after 20 min of preparation I started to put my dick into his ass. I didn't use a condom at first but after I successfully put my entire dick into he ass he started to realise and asks me if I have put my condom on, I say no and he insisted so I had no choice but to put it on.

After condom on I started to fuck him slowly and with the help of popper, I can feel his ass getting looser and looser ever time he inhale. after a while, he started to enjoy letting me put my dick in and out of his ass. so I start to fuck him deeper and deeper, harder and harder. until I feel he totally became a slut, I know he is ready to get fuck like normal people.

He let me fucked him in various of position, and i started to talk dirty things to him and say he is a slut letting me fuck his pussy ass, and I can see he like people treated him like that. so I purposely stop moving and wanted him to beg me for more, at first he was a bit shy but after a while every time I stop he will automatically beg me to fuck him. When I see he was getting very high and very slut I started to ask him beg me fuck him without condom. At first he did not say anything but after I fuck and stop fuck stop for few time he starts to beg me to fuck him without condom and beg me to cum into his ass. So I removed my condom and fucked him harder and harder until I give him his first cum in the ass, and pee I the ass. After I rest for an hour or so he started to sit on my dick and move his ass so we continue to have sex for the second time and this time I fucked him until he cum without using hand.

Edited by boyonenotzero
On 8/10/2019 at 1:56 AM, boyonenotzero said:

I went to the swimming pool just now and saw a very nice looking guy, he was swimming at first but after a while, he went into the shower room and I follow him went into the shower.

When I went into the shower room I saw him taking shower with his swimwear on, so I put my things besides his bag and take off everything and walk into the shower next to him. during the shower, I went to my bag to get my shampoo and apply it to my body and on my dick, to show him that my dick is hard. after the saw me doing that he took off his swimwear with his back facing me, so I guess he wanted to have some fun so I walk over and touch his body, I see he did not reject so I started to grab his dick and rubbing my dick against his ass. His dick was smooth not too big but hard. I turned him around and sucked his dick. he was a bit nervous looks like he did not get sucked in the public often. his cock was delicious and his dick hair was trimmed nicely. after I sucked for a while I use my finger to touch his ass hole and trying to put my finger in but his ass hole was very tight. and he told me it is painful, so I ask him whether he is a top or bottom, he said he never has real sex before. and this is the fourth time someone sucked his dick.

After I know he was a virgin I start to ask him to let me play his ass, at first he doesn't agree, but after talking and sucking his dick, he said ok to let me fuck but no promised, I know virgin is not easy to enjoy so I ask him to wait for me at one of the hotel and I went home to get some “tools”, after 30min I arrived at the hotel and we get a room. We took bath together and I teach him how to clean his ass. after the bath, I started to lick his ass hole with my tongue, and slowly open his ass with my tongue, after I saw his ass start to relax I tried to put some lub on his ass and start to finger it, but it seems to be a bit uncomfortable to him, so I gave him Popper, at first he doesn't want to use, but after the first try, he start to inhale more and more, after 20 min of preparation I started to put my dick into his ass. I didn't use a condom at first but after I successfully put my entire dick into he ass he started to realise and asks me if I have put my condom on, I say no and he insisted so I had no choice but to put it on.

After condom on I started to fuck him slowly and with the help of popper, I can feel his ass getting looser and looser ever time he inhale. after a while, he started to enjoy letting me put my dick in and out of his ass. so I start to fuck him deeper and deeper, harder and harder. until I feel he totally became a slut, I know he is ready to get fuck like normal people.

He let me fucked him in various of position, and i started to talk dirty things to him and say he is a slut letting me fuck his pussy ass, and I can see he like people treated him like that. so I purposely stop moving and wanted him to beg me for more, at first he was a bit shy but after a while every time I stop he will automatically beg me to fuck him. When I see he was getting very high and very slut I started to ask him beg me fuck him without condom. At first he did not say anything but after I fuck and stop fuck stop for few time he starts to beg me to fuck him without condom and beg me to cum into his ass. So I removed my condom and fucked him harder and harder until I give him his first cum in the ass, and pee I the ass. After I rest for an hour or so he started to sit on my dick and move his ass so we continue to have sex for the second time and this time I fucked him until he cum without using hand.

The story continues…

The next day I WeChat him to see whether his ass is ok or not, he said it is a bit painful but overall still ok, and he asked if I want to fuck him again but I told him to rest for a day and ask him to find me after his ass recover.

Today, very early in the morning he WeChat me again and said his ass is ready to get fuck again, so I ask him if he would like to play in a public place like a park he said yes, so I ask him to meet up at the lake park at around 930pm, and I secretly ask another 2 friends to go at around 1045, but I did not let him know about this.

So around 930pm I arrived at the park and saw him waiting for me in his car already. Just before we go I order him to wash his ass and wear a singlet with shot pants without any underwear. So when I arrive at the carpark, it was empty and we walk out of our car and I saw his sexy leg and big bulge shot pants with the singlet he looks sexy and made me high. So I go over to check on his dick to make sure he did not wear anything else under his pants, and we went for walk to inspect the park and look for a nice place to play. After we walk for a round we found that the park is empty and only have 2 dogs. So we stopped at the playground area near the toilet and apply some insect repellent on our body and private area before I ordered him to take off his singlet and leave it in the playground, we continue to walk around after he did what I said, he is now walking half-naked and I can see his dick is very big now, and I keep touching his butt when we walk. When we walked to the bridge I stopped and pull down his pants and start to suck his dick. I can feel that he is a bit afraid but excited he kept pushing my head toward his dick and his big dick chock my throat. So I stopped and pull his pants down and throw it into the branches and put a rubber cock ring on his dick and ask him to keep walking. He seems to be a bit frightened and keep looking around and cover his dick with his hand. But I don’t care, I keep asking him to walk and order him to stop covering his dick. He kept saying if someone sees him he is dead, I said if someone sees you I’ll invite that someone to fuck you, so be brave if someone sees you let them see, and you are a slut after all. After he heard the word slut he seems to be a bit high because that night I keep calling him slut when I fuck him. So I asked him to run one round fast and cannot cover dick, so he did what I order him to do and when he runs I can see his dick swing around because of the cock ring and it looks really sexy.

After a while when he came back he seems to get used to it, so I bring him to a very bright lamp pole and ask him to hold on the lamp pole and open his ass wide. I put some KY on his butt hole and start to finger his ass. He seems to like it and did not complain I finger his ass under the bright street light, instate he moan a lot that makes my dick very hard, after I see he started getting used to it I put a butt plug in to his butt and ask him to walk a round with the butt plug inside his ass. When he walked I found a dark but very open booth with a chair next to the lake and text my friend to tell them my location and ask them to pretense that they don’t know me when they arrive.

I took off my pants and shirt and when he arrived back I asked him to kneel down and suck my dick. when he is sucking my dick I hold his head and pee into his mouth without asking his permission. My pee chock him a bit so he pushed me away and complaint, but I told him that I already pee into his ass so it makes not different now to pee into his mouth and after all he is a slut and must try to be a slut at the best as he can, after I said that he put my dick into his mouth again and I started to pee into his mouth again, he let my pee flow out without drinking it,  but it satisfies me already, so after I pee is start to move my dick in and out of this month and I guess he did taste my pee after all. After a while, I ask him to lie down on the chair and pull out the plug and put some KY on my dick and started to fuck him slowly. After I saw he is ready, I started to fuck him harder and harder and he keep on moaning and enjoy getting fuck in the pubic place.

After I fucked him about 5 mins. We start to hear some footsteps so we stopped and listen, the footsteps are walking in our direction and he started to get nervous and said someone is coming but when he tried to sit up I push him down hug him and said "now running away is too late the only thing we can do is I fuck you like and slut and let them see so be a slut and just enjoy it. and most of them are gay If they come this late".I seem to convince him, but he still seems very very nervous but I push his hand down and keep fucking his ass. Actually, I have no idea whether they are my friend or someone else, so I was a bit afraid also. After they came closer I saw the body’s shape and I know they are my friend so I fucked him hard and say to him "slut concentrate to let me fuck and enjoy". Maybe I fuck him too hard and too quick so he started to moan and his face looks very enjoy.

When my friend came closer to the booth they pretense that they don’t know me and said wow you see those guys are having sex in the park, let's go have a look. I stopped fucking and tell them that this is a slut and just lost his virginity 2 days ago and likes to get fuck and you guys can fuck him for free when I said that he was stunned and looked at me with his slut face shocked. My friend A did not wait for him to react and he pulled out his dick and push into his mouth start fucking his mouth. Friend B took off his pants and wear a condom so pull my dick out and step aside to let him fuck his ass. Now one guy is fucking his mount and another one fucking his ass I can see that he is very enjoying at that moment. So I go for my naked walk around the park and let them have fun. When I walk back the first time I saw him getting fucked by my Friend B in the doggy style and I think Friend B fuck him too hard, I can hear the fucking sound from a distance. And when I came back the 2nd time I saw friend B getting the very high look, it seems like he is going to cum so I wait and enjoy see Friend B cum into his ass. When he pulled out his dick, friend A start to wear his condom and continue to fuck him. I took friend B condom and saw he cum a lot, so I tied the condom up and put it into his mouth and ask him to taste his now ass smell. But the condom is strawberry favor so I think he likes it a lot.

When Friend A is fucking him, I put my penis in front of him and start to pee on his face again. This time he opens his mouth willingly and let me pee into his mouth. When friend B saw that he also come over to pee into his mouth. After a while, he said he is going to cum and friend A fuck him even faster and eventually his cum all over his own body and also pee on his own body after he cum. After a few min Friend A pulled out his dick and cum all over his body and after he cum, he put his dick back into his ass again and pee into his ass. After that, both of them walk away and he lied down on the chair looks tired and satisfy but he said his ass is a bit painful. So I turn on the flashlight and saw his ass is very red and look like a bit bleeding also so I don’t want to fuck his ass again instated I cum into his mouth and ask him to swallow it all. After that, I left his key and phone on the floor and put some insect repeller on him before I go back home.

Just now when I typing this he texts me and told me he arrived home at 2 am. after I go he is hoping some come over to play him but no one came.

Saw an athletic fit daddy (around 40) next to me on swimming pool playing with his daughter. His daughter accidentally bumped into me and the daddy apologized to me and we had light conversation. It was getting late so I went to the changing room and took a lot of post-swimming selfie with my swimsuit only before I headed to the shower, as usual. Then the daddy walked in and saw me taking selfie, so he smile and nod to greet me awkwardly. He sit behind me and took out his stuff from the bag. Through the reflection of the mirror I noticed he look at me several time while I was taking selfie, and when he stand up and walk to the shower area I noticed he had a little bulge on his tight swimsuit, I decided to follow him. He didn't close the door nor take off his swimsuit when he is showering, I slowly approach and told him that I forgot to bring my body shampoo and I was wondering if he can let me use his. He smile and said no problem and passing the body shampoo to me, I stepped in his cubicle to grab it, then I started to squeeze and rub the body shampoo on my body on the spot. He seems very surprised but didn't stop me, just look and me and smile awkwardly. When I pass back the shampoo to him, he also start rubbing the shampoo on his body, then turn around and continue apply the shampoo on his back. I offered to help him but before he agree my hand is already on his back, he put down his hand and said thanks to me, let me do the job for him. I rub his back thoroughly and when I found the right timing, I slipped down my hand to touch his butt. He shaked a little and I quickly return my hand continue to rub his back again. He didn't say anything, just stand still. I figured out he is not rejecting me so I stepped closer to him and hug him from his back while using my hand to rub his " not so defined abs." I whispered to him whether he need help for me to rub his front part, he stiffen his body and laughed out awkwardly, he avoid eye contact with me and look straight to the wall, but didn't reply me question. I slide down my hand and grabbed his bulging part, his part already a little hard. He trembled and use his hand to stop me, but I didn't feel any force on his hand. After he failed to stopped me on second attempt, he told me the door is still open. After I shut the door he already turned around facing me, with one of his hand touching his own bulging part. He approach me and hug me very tight, his breath keep blowing on my neck and I can feel him sniffing my hair. We hugged for a while and I feel like we are going to hug for very long time if I didn't break it, so I pushed him away gently, he seems like he is not getting enough and his eyes looks very desperate now, so without further ado I kiss him on the lips. He closed his eyes and reaching his tongue into my mouth and playing with my tongue, what a great kisser. The kiss is getting more and more intense so I grab his ball again. He is fully erected now and the size of his dick increased drastically! I pulled my mouth away from him and pulling his swimsuit, his fully-erected penis bounce out and pointing towards the ceiling. He doesn't have much dick hair, just some thin and short curly hair on his dick root and around his chocolate balls. Transparent and sticky liquid dripping from his dickhead, and the hair catches some of the droplets. I grabbed his dick and bend slowly to make it parallel with my mouth, I can feel the great resistance on my hand. I licked the liquid from his dickhead and he trembled like as if he is being electrified and let out a moan. I look up to him and he looks embarrassed and told me he never been sucked by others. Whenever he get the dirty mind he will just jerked off so he never had ths chance to do what he has in mind, until now. I continue to lick it and he let out a moan again, then I got the whole thing into my mouth and start sucking. He arched his back and leaned his lower part towards me, closing his eyes and enjoy the service I gave him. He constantly stand on tiptoe unconsciously, his thigh muscle popping out and moving his hip clockwise to synchronize with my move. But before we can get into the hype, he suddenly tightened his muscle and I feel a half-boiled egg white-liked liquid gust into my mouth, follow by really fishy smell, he cummed just within few minutes... He apologized to me and told me he normally can last around 20 minutes when he and his wife having sex.I told him I understand as this is the first time he had a blowjob. He is still very hard when he is washing his dick and asked me if I wanted to meet him again. We exchanged contact number and when he is getting his underwear we heard his little daughter shouting at the main entrance, he shouted back "coming!", then gave me a hug and kiss me on my lips before releasing me. He went out before me and not long after that I received an invitation from him on wechat while I was walking to the main entrance to wait for the Grab. A car pulling off from the parking space and drive pass me, I saw him inside the car with his family and he noticed me as well, he nod his head lightly and smile to me then look straight to the road and drove away

Edited by Ethan Kch
6 hours ago, Ethan Kch said:

Saw an athletic fit daddy (around 40) next to me on swimming pool playing with his daughter. His daughter accidentally bumped into me and the daddy apologized to me and we had light conversation. It was getting late so I went to the changing room and took a lot of post-swimming selfie with my swimsuit only before I headed to the shower, as usual. Then the daddy walked in and saw me taking selfie, so he smile and nod to greet me awkwardly. He sit behind me and took out his stuff from the bag. Through the reflection of the mirror I noticed he look at me several time while I was taking selfie, and when he stand up and walk to the shower area I noticed he had a little bulge on his tight swimsuit, I decided to follow him. He didn't close the door nor take off his swimsuit when he is showering, I slowly approach and told him that I forgot to bring my body shampoo and I was wondering if he can let me use his. He smile and said no problem and passing the body shampoo to me, I stepped in his cubicle to grab it, then I started to squeeze and rub the body shampoo on my body on the spot. He seems very surprised but didn't stop me, just look and me and smile awkwardly. When I pass back the shampoo to him, he also start rubbing the shampoo on his body, then turn around and continue apply the shampoo on his back. I offered to help him but before he agree my hand is already on his back, he put down his hand and said thanks to me, let me do the job for him. I rub his back thoroughly and when I found the right timing, I slipped down my hand to touch his butt. He shaked a little and I quickly return my hand continue to rub his back again. He didn't say anything, just stand still. I figured out he is not rejecting me so I stepped closer to him and hug him from his back while using my hand to rub his " not so defined abs." I whispered to him whether he need help for me to rub his front part, he stiffen his body and laughed out awkwardly, he avoid eye contact with me and look straight to the wall, but didn't reply me question. I slide down my hand and grabbed his bulging part, his part already a little hard. He trembled and use his hand to stop me, but I didn't feel any force on his hand. After he failed to stopped me on second attempt, he told me the door is still open. After I shut the door he already turned around facing me, with one of his hand touching his own bulging part. He approach me and hug me very tight, his breath keep blowing on my neck and I can feel him sniffing my hair. We hugged for a while and I feel like we are going to hug for very long time if I didn't break it, so I pushed him away gently, he seems like he is not getting enough and his eyes looks very desperate now, so without further ado I kiss him on the lips. He closed his eyes and reaching his tongue into my mouth and playing with my tongue, what a great kisser. The kiss is getting more and more intense so I grab his ball again. He is fully erected now and the size of his dick increased drastically! I pulled my mouth away from him and pulling his swimsuit, his fully-erected penis bounce out and pointing towards the ceiling. He doesn't have much dick hair, just some thin and short curly hair on his dick root and around his chocolate balls. Transparent and sticky liquid dripping from his dickhead, and the hair catches some of the droplets. I grabbed his dick and bend slowly to make it parallel with my mouth, I can feel the great resistance on my hand. I licked the liquid from his dickhead and he trembled like as if he is being electrified and let out a moan. I look up to him and he looks embarrassed and told me he never been sucked by others. Whenever he get the dirty mind he will just jerked off so he never had ths chance to do what he has in mind, until now. I continue to lick it and he let out a moan again, then I got the whole thing into my mouth and start sucking. He arched his back and leaned his lower part towards me, closing his eyes and enjoy the service I gave him. He constantly stand on tiptoe unconsciously, his thigh muscle popping out and moving his hip clockwise to synchronize with my move. But before we can get into the hype, he suddenly tightened his muscle and I feel a half-boiled egg white-liked liquid gust into my mouth, follow by really fishy smell, he cummed just within few minutes... He apologized to me and told me he normally can last around 20 minutes when he and his wife having sex.I told him I understand as this is the first time he had a blowjob. He is still very hard when he is washing his dick and asked me if I wanted to meet him again. We exchanged contact number and when he is getting his underwear we heard his little daughter shouting at the main entrance, he shouted back "coming!", then gave me a hug and kiss me on my lips before releasing me. He went out before me and not long after that I received an invitation from him on wechat while I was walking to the main entrance to wait for the Grab. A car pulling off from the parking space and drive pass me, I saw him inside the car with his family and he noticed me as well, he nod his head lightly and smile to me then look straight to the road and drove away

Which pool you went ?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic