Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

On 2/15/2019 at 1:19 PM, kiran said:

Anyone up for fun? Bottom here

Saw this cute guy masturbating in Aeon Mall's toilet(from the reflection of the wet floor), the one beside Kaison. Been seeing a lot of people masturbating there lately. Sadly when I try to give a hint of wanting to help him wank, he kept his hard cock and walk out the stall, saw that he is working in one of the shop nearby. 

1 hour ago, 95verstopcurious said:

Saw this cute guy masturbating in Aeon Mall's toilet(from the reflection of the wet floor), the one beside Kaison. Been seeing a lot of people masturbating there lately. Sadly when I try to give a hint of wanting to help him wank, he kept his hard cock and walk out the stall, saw that he is working in one of the shop nearby. 

Around what time you went ? And what day Saturday?

Went to Borneo Petanak, was looking for 7 or 8 but they were not available , so i got not choice but to get 1 8 which i remember sawing that number somewhere in this forum. but i was a bit disappointed as he is not my type.

He bring me to a room far at the back, i took off everything including underwear as usual while he is getting the bed ready. and during the massage he did not cover my butt with the tower, and most of the time he will touch my butt during the massage and he put my finger near to his dick when he massage my hand but i didn't go grab it cos he is not really my type i wasn't hard at that time,  after that when i turn around he keep accidentally touch my dick with his hand and also keep massaging the surrounding of my dick,  eventually he successfully make me hard and when he saw that, he started to pull the tower down to cover my leg and let my dick is exposed outside that make me even harder, after massing my chase and ticker my nipple for a while he started to push this hand from my thigh all the way up to my chase and pass through my dick and balls few times and he saw me not rejected it he started to push his hand all the way from my chase to my balls and grab my dick all the way up and repeated for few times, i think he is trying to test whether i am going to reject it or not. after that he start to massage my ball and ask if i want to cum. and .... you know what happened la, over all his massage is ok and he play my dick well but sadly he is not my type.

Do you guys have any massages to intro ?

Edited by boyonenotzero

Last week I went to BR petanak. Didn’t book anyone just walk in to try this place as first time. After a while waiting at reception area I was attended by an Indonesian guy, I followed him to the room which he brought me to the last room at the end. I stripped naked and let him do the massage. When I turned over on my back my dick already hard and I just want to see his reaction. It was a bit intense moment as I can see he tried to focus on the massage and not distracted by my hard cock. He covered my dick with towel but after oil massage he wiped the oil and my dick exposed few times I guess he purposely do that to have a good look. He didn’t touch my dick and pretend not liking it. When he massage my chest I can see he is very muscular big biceps turned me on.  Towards the end as I lie on my back he was wiping my hands with towel I dare myself to touch his cock and to my surprise he was hard as rock ! Damn son! Still remember very well how shy he was when I touched him. I get up of the bed and start to touch his body he has 6 packs I start worshipping his body like a slave. At first he don’t want me open his trousers in the end he let me and I gave him a good bj. He cummed inside my mouth as soon as I cum after jerked off while sucking him. That was such an experience. 

12 hours ago, LiuJH said:

Last week I went to BR petanak. Didn’t book anyone just walk in to try this place as first time. After a while waiting at reception area I was attended by an Indonesian guy, I followed him to the room which he brought me to the last room at the end. I stripped naked and let him do the massage. When I turned over on my back my dick already hard and I just want to see his reaction. It was a bit intense moment as I can see he tried to focus on the massage and not distracted by my hard cock. He covered my dick with towel but after oil massage he wiped the oil and my dick exposed few times I guess he purposely do that to have a good look. He didn’t touch my dick and pretend not liking it. When he massage my chest I can see he is very muscular big biceps turned me on.  Towards the end as I lie on my back he was wiping my hands with towel I dare myself to touch his cock and to my surprise he was hard as rock ! Damn son! Still remember very well how shy he was when I touched him. I get up of the bed and start to touch his body he has 6 packs I start worshipping his body like a slave. At first he don’t want me open his trousers in the end he let me and I gave him a good bj. He cummed inside my mouth as soon as I cum after jerked off while sucking him. That was such an experience. 

WOW !! which massage was that

Which number is that?

On 2/21/2019 at 11:34 AM, LiuJH said:

Does this happens on weekdays?

On 2/17/2019 at 2:14 AM, 95verstopcurious said:

9 hours ago, Btusulu said:

I believe B101 has x restriction on customer being naked. Manly or x is rather subjective. B101 masseurs r all quite 'manly' in my personal opinion. 

I am not sure about B101, but almost all the time I go massages I will strip naked, unless the mussage center got provide me one time underwear. So far no masseur told me I can’t being naked, actually we as customer should practice naked massage hahaha 

4 hours ago, kiran said:

I tried to be naked at b101 but the masseur was insisting me to wear my brief. Hmmmm so what number was okay with all of you being naked?

I never try B101 before so i don't know, which number asked you to wear your brief ? don't call him next time. 
Actually i have this habit of taking all off is because of Borneo also. Where the first time i went(few years back when they just start there business) i lie down on the bed with my underwear on but the lady masseur help me take it off. and it found that i like that so much so i never wear anything since then. even when i went Thailand, KL, Sabah, Philippine, indo, all stay naked with no problem, the only time a masseur asked me to wear my underwear back was in miri but i told her that i don't want my underwear get too oily and eventually she let me go naked and even give me a blow job me in the end.

1 hour ago, 95verstopcurious said:

Any fun lately? Been to Aeon again and got people masturbating in the toilet that is beside Kaison's. I guess the guy wants people to know cause he was shaking the door while masturbating. The toilet near Mr DIY seems active too since not much people or customer went there haha

Its the same guy. Saw twice. Diy toilet r very empty and quiet

Btw the guy who is dark skin(malay I think but is kinda cute) and skinny and walks a bit weird that is working at Gadgets World in Aeon have a big dick too. Saw him masturbate at the toilet beside Kaison's, after he cum, he notice that I was watching him from the reflection. So he don't dare to go out. In the end I waited for him to come out and notice that he's working in Aeon. 

15 hours ago, Ethan Lau said:

Its the same guy. Saw twice. Diy toilet r very empty and quiet

You know which guy? 

On 3/14/2019 at 6:19 PM, 95verstopcurious said:

Btw the guy who is dark skin(malay I think but is kinda cute) and skinny and walks a bit weird that is working at Gadgets World in Aeon have a big dick too. Saw him masturbate at the toilet beside Kaison's, after he cum, he notice that I was watching him from the reflection. So he don't dare to go out. In the end I waited for him to come out and notice that he's working in Aeon. 

You know which guy? 

i was there just now around 12:30 and i saw him (the Gadget World guy) at the Kaison toilet basin so i pretend to pee and went next to him at the basin and pull out my cock pretend to wash it.  He looked but he did not take action.  he just stood there wiping his face for the longest time while my cock was out

45 minutes ago, dad said:

i was there just now around 12:30 and i saw him (the Gadget World guy) at the Kaison toilet basin so i pretend to pee and went next to him at the basin and pull out my cock pretend to wash it.  He looked but he did not take action.  he just stood there wiping his face for the longest time while my cock was out

Scare probably hahaha

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic