Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

5 hours ago, Potatoshreddedintofries said:

Cruising wise I'm not so sure. I did try to look for those places while I was there but sadly that time mco haven't end so lots of sauna still close. But grindr was super active though. 

I remember my few encounters there with foreigners... Some daddies bear type local as well... But yeah do share your story in their forum then share the link here or sth hahaha

I see. Maybe because the usual hangout place is closed so everyone switch to digital

3 hours ago, kchboy89 said:

There's a thread where the activities are more fast paced then here...quite happening and cam be anywhere here. Hehe

I think I saw the thread but most is discussing about the massage places. Kinda limited info regarding sauna. Would really like to go n experience how gay sauna like 😂

35 minutes ago, Kchwei said:

I see. Maybe because the usual hangout place is closed so everyone switch to digital

I think I saw the thread but most is discussing about the massage places. Kinda limited info regarding sauna. Would really like to go n experience how gay sauna like 😂

I swear gay sauna is exciting. Otot2 is the best place

2 hours ago, Kchwei said:

Haha. Need to scroll to older posts I think. But damn happening and syiok.

On 9/8/2020 at 2:02 PM, Thaiguy said:

Yesterday after finished work, I decided went to Forda to bought some groceries. As usual, once reached there, follow the sop. Took the temperature, scanned the MySejahtera barcode and enter the mall.
Before wanna start to shop for my groceries. I felt wanna to pee. So I looking around to search for the signboard of washroom.
But I couldn't find it, so I ask the cashier where is the washroom.
The cashier told, the washroom was at the upstairs which I have to use the escalator to going up.
So I just went up, upstairs actually is a empty space which forda put their stock item and the washroom was just at the corner side.
Then I went into the washroom, the washroom quite privacy and clean. When I went into, I saw a worker (I think is a supervisor as his uniform was different from other staff) was peeing at there.
Since the toilet have no people, so I just stand beside him and open my pant and take out my tool and pee.
While I'm peeing, from my corner of eyeside. The guy beside me was hard and he start to move his own hand up and down.
My heart beat faster and face feel hot.
So I look at him, he look at my cock and he move his hand and touch my cock.
That time, I'm semi hard.
He touch my cock, while his precum was drop on the floor.
After that, we went into one of the cubicle and start have our happy hour.
I'm in formal, so he open my shirt and pant slowly by licking my body until my cock area.
He suck my cock nicely and lick my ball as well.
He is the sock fetish guys.
So he sniff my sock like no body business.
I felt damn horny once saw him sniff my sock harder.
While sniff my sock, his hand was on my cock and keep hj me.
But I do not want to release first as I want make him release before me.
So he took my cock and rub with his cock.
Damnnnnnn nice and horny..
We use our precum as a lubricant to rub against each other cock.
After a few round rubbing, finally he cum.
His cum was shoot on my stomach and my first cum was shoot on his leg but after that, he immediately put his mouth in my cock and drink all of my cum.

As I'm a underwear fetish, so I ask him is it possible to give me his underwear.
He was cool and steady, and just took off his underwear and gave me. From the underwear, can see he is horny as have a lot of the precum stain on it
As exchange, he ask the black socks from me.

Then after that, we clean by using tissue paper and I left.

wow.. nice. is the guy skinny or meaty?

On 9/8/2020 at 10:44 PM, Kchwei said:

What’s up guys, i’m going to KL on this weekend so just wondering those in KL, can help to recommend places to cruise or shed some light on the sauna there? Haha

Thanks thanks 🙏🏻 

You can try Kakiku , otot2 , MandiManda

I heard Kakiku already open but i am not sure about otot2 & Mandi-Manda.

beside sauna you need to use APP

good luck and share your story.

What’s up guys, i’m going to KL on this weekend so just wondering those in KL, can help to recommend places to cruise or shed some light on the sauna there? Haha

Thanks thanks 🙏🏻 

The toilet next to Starbucks KL Sentral is very cruisy to a level of annoying..

Hilton Kl Sentral sauna is super cruisy. Somebody already mentioned the sauna place, i only have been to otot2 once so cant say much. 

On 9/9/2020 at 7:53 PM, kiran said:

I swear gay sauna is exciting. Otot2 is the best place

I think I saw otot2 reported still close :(

On 9/9/2020 at 9:43 PM, kchboy89 said:

Haha. Need to scroll to older posts I think. But damn happening and syiok.

Have to really scroll back but yet still limited feedback especially related to going at rmco period 

9 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

You can try Kakiku , otot2 , MandiManda

I heard Kakiku already open but i am not sure about otot2 & Mandi-Manda.

beside sauna you need to use APP

good luck and share your story.

Kakiku is open but saw some review said not worth to spend money there. Dark corner is bright, no where to cruise around. Well, I believed app for sure will help. Haha 

4 hours ago, Ricrayson said:

The toilet next to Starbucks KL Sentral is very cruisy to a level of annoying..

Hilton Kl Sentral sauna is super cruisy. Somebody already mentioned the sauna place, i only have been to otot2 once so cant say much. 

Oh really? How cruisy it can be until to the extend of annoying? U got experience before? 😅

Hilton KL sentral sauna I think have to be their hotel guess baru can go in right? 

Just now, Kchwei said:

I think I saw otot2 reported still close :(

Have to really scroll back but yet still limited feedback especially related to going at rmco period 

Kakiku is open but saw some review said not worth to spend money there. Dark corner is bright, no where to cruise around. Well, I believed app for sure will help. Haha 

Oh really? How cruisy it can be until to the extend of annoying? U got experience before? 😅

Hilton KL sentral sauna I think have to be their hotel guess baru can go in right? 

Anoying cos he was staring right at ur penis while u pee.. as if no one else is there haha. Like i dont mind if u wanna have a peek but staring endlessly is rather too much sudah. 

hilton sauna, yes. U hv to be a guest at the hotel or maridien hotel next to it. They share pool and sauna. But got lot of hot guys. Even the muscle guy works at the sauna/gym counter is also gay haha and rather good looking. 

39 minutes ago, Ricrayson said:

Anoying cos he was staring right at ur penis while u pee.. as if no one else is there haha. Like i dont mind if u wanna have a peek but staring endlessly is rather too much sudah. 

hilton sauna, yes. U hv to be a guest at the hotel or maridien hotel next to it. They share pool and sauna. But got lot of hot guys. Even the muscle guy works at the sauna/gym counter is also gay haha and rather good looking. 

I see. That was a bit too much. 
Too bad I’m not staying at Hilton this time :( Maybe next time 

On 9/10/2020 at 8:40 AM, kiran said:

Your encounter with foreigners

Hahaha... Wasn't easy to find one but I did find some. Try your luck at bars and clubs or hotel pools Hahaha. Grindr wise I did meet some foreigners but my very first was with a native American dude, Chris. Was horny since I haven't masturbated for almost two weeks. Found him went for drinks. Even though I was horny I wasn't really thinking of hooking up at first but rather thinking of unwinding since it's a Friday. But the stupid me had to go asked him if its true most black dudes got big dicks and he showed me his dick pic. I remember asking him why he kept an anaconda in his pants. Anyway, being a newbie and curious of big dicks, I followed him back to his hotel. Once in the room, he wasted no time pushing me to my knees. He's quite well endowed... Even have a hard time trying trying to suck him... Maybe my mouth is small I dunno but yeah big...so I suck him for awhile before he pulled me up and pulled my pants halfway down my thigh then he rimmed me. He asked if he can fuck my ass so I made him put on a condom and lots of lube before he pushes into me. Not gonna lie, felt more pain than pleasure. While I was thinking if he can make me cum just from fucking my ass, he finished. Like I think less than 10 minutes of ass fucking doggy style. He was panting "Jesus u r tight" while he came. I have to admit I was disappointed. I was about to get dressed but he invited me to stay the night. And so I did... Hahaha... I will continue the rest of the night next time but yeah that's pretty much the my very first encounter with a foreigner. 

57 minutes ago, Potatoshreddedintofries said:

Hahaha... Wasn't easy to find one but I did find some. Try your luck at bars and clubs or hotel pools Hahaha. Grindr wise I did meet some foreigners but my very first was with a native American dude, Chris. Was horny since I haven't masturbated for almost two weeks. Found him went for drinks. Even though I was horny I wasn't really thinking of hooking up at first but rather thinking of unwinding since it's a Friday. But the stupid me had to go asked him if its true most black dudes got big dicks and he showed me his dick pic. I remember asking him why he kept an anaconda in his pants. Anyway, being a newbie and curious of big dicks, I followed him back to his hotel. Once in the room, he wasted no time pushing me to my knees. He's quite well endowed... Even have a hard time trying trying to suck him... Maybe my mouth is small I dunno but yeah big...so I suck him for awhile before he pulled me up and pulled my pants halfway down my thigh then he rimmed me. He asked if he can fuck my ass so I made him put on a condom and lots of lube before he pushes into me. Not gonna lie, felt more pain than pleasure. While I was thinking if he can make me cum just from fucking my ass, he finished. Like I think less than 10 minutes of ass fucking doggy style. He was panting "Jesus u r tight" while he came. I have to admit I was disappointed. I was about to get dressed but he invited me to stay the night. And so I did... Hahaha... I will continue the rest of the night next time but yeah that's pretty much the my very first encounter with a foreigner. 

When did you meet the american guy?

10 hours ago, Kchwei said:

for Kakiku I am not sure about after MCO but before MCO it was dark enough and during Saturday they open a bigger underground dark room which I have alot of memory inside. I you never go before I suggest you go try.

for MandiManda not sure they open or not but if you are below 24yo it is free ( last time not sure about now). that is the place I visited almost every weekend where I was still study in KL but after I have to pay I didn't go that often anymore.

for otot2 worth to visit if they open, I like their environment

Enjoy and most importantly share your story here

Thanks thanks 🙏🏻 

mandi manda is open now post mco Thursday to Sunday. Sat sun open 3pm to 10pm. thur fri 5pm onwards. 

1 hour ago, Fit4Fit said:

Why Kuching ppl like to use pic of others in their dating/cruising apps? If wanna use a pic, make sure it’s not from someone well know. It makes Kuchingite very degrading 

U mean Grindr? I went to alot of places in Malaysia already and all also the same. Outside Malaysia is different. People are more open. 

11 minutes ago, smallpotato said:

I was working late today and ended up passing thru reservoir. Then I saw so manh cars park at the museum side. So I parked, and went in.

Boy were people horny. And is was only 9pm. Hope that everyone had a good time just now.

Wow. Tonight so many people? Is it still happening?

Heyya guys.. How's everyone? Sorry for didn't update the experience in time as busy schedule at KL and just got back to Kuching ytd.

Alright, gonna start off with my experience at gay sauna. 

After read thru lots of review from other threads and constructive feedback by other members in this group, I decided to go to Mandi Manda on last Sunday. It was quite convenient to just take a Grab down from KL Sentral and I reached the place around 6pm. When I reached, I saw the whole row of shops there were closed and there were no signboard showed where is the sauna located at. However, there was a guy sitting at the staircase there, looking at me and asked me if I'm going to the sauna, and he asked me just to open one of the metal door he pointed at to enter after I said yes. I suppose he is the "security guard" for that sauna. 😬 So, I got in reached the counter for registration. Paid for RM 38 (first-timer) and I got the locker key. Maybe I should just lie to the counter lady that I'm repeating customer as can get RM10 discount. 

Theme for Sunday is underwear theme and if not mistaken on Saturday is naked theme. The counter lady only gave me 2 small towels and told me if I want to use big towel then have to pay extra RM2. Nevertheless, I just want to explore around so I didn't bother to pay extra for big towel.

The outline for Mandi-Manda sauna is:

Block A

-Ground floor: payment counter, locker & shower place

-1st floor: Small sauna (Accommodate 6-7 ppl max), I think got steam room but unfunctional

-2nd floor: Gym

Block B (Need to walk down from Block A 2nd floor)

-1st floor: The famous 69 area (quite a number of private room, dark maze-kinda small 😅, 2 glory holes)

So fast forward to the famous 69 area, I was so surprised on amount of people inside the dark maze! People just waited at the side walkways of dark maze, to the extend need to move carefully in the dark. I would say at that hour got about 20-30 people inside that small dark maze! Crowd wise, mostly local chinese (different ages, height, build) and I managed to spot 2 foreigners! When I went to the deeper part of the dark maze, here the place people did BJ openly in dark, even FJ (non-stop moaning sound heard). So I waited in the dark maze for quite a time, exploring, having lite fun by letting others to BJ me. I swore that was the time I touched so many different kinds of cock (even the foreigner cock) and also those muscular body. I think I spent about 2 hours inside before I finally release my cum inside the mouth of a slim slut. Haha

Definitely will go again to explore other saunas when I'm visiting KL next time.

5 minutes ago, Kchwei said:

Heyya guys.. How's everyone? Sorry for didn't update the experience in time as busy schedule at KL and just got back to Kuching ytd.

After read thru lots of review from other threads and constructive feedback by other members in this group, I decided to go to Mandi Manda on last Sunday. It was quite convenient to just take a Grab down from KL Sentral and I reached the place around 6pm. When I reached, I saw the whole row of shops there were closed and there were no signboard showed where is the sauna located at. However, there was a guy sitting at the staircase there, looking at me and asked me if I'm going to the sauna, and he asked me just to open one of the metal door he pointed at to enter after I said yes. I suppose he is the "security guard" for that sauna. 😬 So, I got in reached the counter for registration. Paid for RM 38 (first-timer) and I got the locker key. Maybe I should just lie to the counter lady that I'm repeating customer as can get RM10 discount. 

Theme for Sunday is underwear theme and if not mistaken on Saturday is naked theme. The counter lady only gave me 2 small towels and told me if I want to use big towel then have to pay extra RM2. Nevertheless, I just want to explore around so I didn't bother to pay extra for big towel.

Block A

-1st floor: Small sauna (Accommodate 6-7 ppl max), I think got steam room but unfunctional

-1st floor: The famous 69 area (quite a number of private room, dark maze-kinda small 😅, 2 glory holes)

So fast forward to the famous 69 area, I was so surprised on amount of people inside the dark maze! People just waited at the side walkways of dark maze, to the extend need to move carefully in the dark. I would say at that hour got about 20-30 people inside that small dark maze! Crowd wise, mostly local chinese (different ages, height, build) and I managed to spot 2 foreigners! When I went to the deeper part of the dark maze, here the place people did BJ openly in dark, even FJ (non-stop moaning sound heard). So I waited in the dark maze for quite a time, exploring, having lite fun by letting others to BJ me. I swore that was the time I touched so many different kinds of cock (even the foreigner cock) and also those muscular body. I think I spent about 2 hours inside before I finally release my cum inside the mouth of a slim slut. Haha

Definitely will go again to explore other saunas when I'm visiting KL next time.

You should go to otot2. Yes I do agree the feeling is different: 1 because we won't feel afraid getting caught and 2nd there are so many people to cruise and look for. There is a section where FJ is openly done in fact there's a spot where FJ will be done in a group with a light on top. Honestly I miss being there.

7 minutes ago, kiran said:

You should go to otot2. Yes I do agree the feeling is different: 1 because we won't feel afraid getting caught and 2nd there are so many people to cruise and look for. There is a section where FJ is openly done in fact there's a spot where FJ will be done in a group with a light on top. Honestly I miss being there.

Otot2 apparently according to review is still closed. Kakiku has bad review, so only left the option to Mandi Manda

5 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

Share your story thanks, but actually compare Kakiku vs Mandi Manda I would go Kakiku.

I shared already in earlier post 😂

Because of people mentioning kakiku the dark area during rmco period, they install bright light there. So no where to have any fun in that case 😂

17 hours ago, Kchwei said:

Block A

Wow... so how many people tested your dick that night ? Did anyone put your dick into their asses ?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic