Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

15 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

share your story please

No story, Just now I arrived at reservoir around 9:30, the park was totally empty, no guard also, I wait at the pondok until 10 something still not people so I naked walk for a while and went to tugu park.

Tugu was also empty, no car in the front but saw someone parked their car at the back so I went down to check it out and saw a guy standing at the back pondok and he is scrolling his phone, I walk beside the Pondok and after a while, I saw him unzip his pants and took something out but I couldn't see it clearly because it was too dark so I walk closer to him and saw his hard dick already hanging outside so I went to touch his dick. and he also touches mine.

After a while, he pulled my dick out and sucks my dick. after a while he stadn up and push my head down to suck his. eventually we jack each other until we cum

Edited by Darrellkch
15 hours ago, Darrellkch said:

No story, Just now I arrived at reservoir around 9:30, the park was totally empty, no guard also, I wait at the pondok until 10 something still not people so I naked walk for a while and went to tugu park.

Tugu was also empty, no car in the front but saw someone parked their car at the back so I went down to check it out and saw a guy standing at the back pondok and he is scrolling his phone, I walk beside the Pondok and after a while, I saw him unzip his pants and took something out but I couldn't see it clearly because it was too dark so I walk closer to him and saw his hard dick already hanging outside so I went to touch his dick. and he also touches mine.

After a while, he pulled my dick out and sucks my dick. after a while he stadn up and push my head down to suck his. eventually we jack each other until we cum

1 hour ago, Darrellkch said:

OK don't leave too fast If i am late

and normally got no guard around that time right ?

Wow good story you shared. Reservoir have guards and they move around in unpredictable manner. Previously, we were there at 10 pm and they torched lights and the last time I went there they honked their cars from their pondok till we left. So be careful. 

9 hours ago, Shortboy said:

should be okay, if not raining 

Got raining ? any story to share ?

22 hours ago, Darrellkch said:

Nice storey, So no guard how far you naked jog, and for museum park next time you can try take off everything and wait behind. 

On 11/3/2020 at 11:58 PM, boyonenotzero said:

Nice storey, So no guard how far you naked jog, and for museum park next time you can try take off everything and wait behind. 

Thanks, That day not far just naked jog to the hill area at the back of the toilet and then I put my clothes at the pondok near the play ground and walk to the red bridge and back because my phone and keys are all in my pants so don't dare to walk too far .

2 hours ago, babejay said:

CMCO is back. huhu

Still can go la, it is consider night jogging.

On 11/7/2020 at 12:24 PM, Darrellkch said:

Anyone going tonight 930? 

looks like you are the only one going reservoir lately, any story to share ?

4 hours ago, Daryl1122 said:

Does anyone still going to reservoir park?

Did you go any story to share ?

I want to share a rather thrilling experience. Last Wednesday night I went to the reservoir to try my luck. It was a rainy night, and as expected no one was there and the parking lot was totally empty, I parked my car just outside the entrance and ran into the Pondok near the entrance to wait for people to come and also wait for the rain to stop, but the rain did not stop and it is getting heavier and I guess I have to play alone that night. I took off my clothes one by one until I am fully naked and I walk naked into my car and put my clothes into my car, and start to naked walk in the main track naked, where previously I only dare to get naked walk in the playground area. It was very exciting for me. I cum 2 times that night

After the previous experience, I decided to do it again, last Friday night I went to the park again and parked my car at the same place and bare naked in the car and I walked into the park and start my nude journey. I walked nude for a while and saw someone came, I quickly hide into the shadow and observe. I saw that guy walked into the playground area and I guess he is looking for fun too as I walk into the playground I saw him wearing only underwear and waiting at the playground area we had a some oral fun, after that another 2 guys came 4 of us play together and one of the guy invite me to his apartment to have so some private fun, so I follow.

Saturday night I went again, this time I did the same bare naked in the car and walk in the park and thrilling experience began, as I walk halfway across the park out of sudden the guard flashes this tough light on me, I was stunned as I was totally naked, I quickly ran into to playground area to hide, but guard keeps flashing his light on the playground area, I was scared very scared, but I got no place to go beside hiding. The guard keep flashing for a very long time and finally, he stopped. I wait for another few more moments before I walk towards my car. but Just as I walk out of the playground area he starts flashing the light on me again, this time I just walk and don't care, his tough just follow me until I get to my car and leave damn embarrassing. but luckily he didn't come after me.

Just now (Sunday) I went to check out the park again after I drove into the park the guard started to flash his touch. I guess he know someone is walking naked in the park, but I didn't give up I parked my car at 7-11 and walk to the park quietly this time he didn't flash this tough and I successfully get to the playground area.

Will continue to check out the park and report here, and when you guys go to the park make sure you park your car near 711 and walk into the park. don't drive directly into the park It may alert the guard.

Edited by Darrellkch
Typo
6 hours ago, Darrellkch said:

I want to share a rather thrilling experience. Last Wednesday night I went to the reservoir to try my luck. It was a rainy night, and as expected no one was there and the parking lot was totally empty, I parked my car just outside the entrance and ran into the Pondok near the entrance to wait for people to come and also wait for the rain to stop, but the rain did not stop and it is getting heavier and I guess I have to play alone that night. I took off my clothes one by one until I am fully naked and I walk naked into my car and put my clothes into my car, and start to naked walk in the main track naked, where previously I only dare to get naked walk in the playground area. It was very exciting for me. I cum 2 times that night

After the previous experience, I decided to do it again, last Friday night I went to the park again and parked my car at the same place and bare naked in the car and I walked into the park and start my nude journey. I walked nude for a while and saw someone came, I quickly hide into the shadow and observe. I saw that guy walked into the playground area and I guess he is looking for fun too as I walk into the playground I saw him wearing only underwear and waiting at the playground area we had a some oral fun, after that another 2 guys came 4 of us play together and one of the guy invite me to his apartment to have so some private fun, so I follow.

Saturday night I went again, this time I did the same bare naked in the car and walk in the park and thrilling experience began, as I walk halfway across the park out of suddenly the guard flashes this tough light on me, I was stunned as I was totally naked I quickly run towards to playground area to hide, but guard keeps flashing his light on the playground area, I was scared very scared, but I got no place to go beside hiding. The guard keep flashing for a very long time and finally, he stopped. I wait for another few more moments before I walk towards my car. but Just as I walk out of the playground area he starts flashing the light on me again, this time I just walk and don't care, his tough just follow me until I get to my car and leave damn embarrassing. but luckily he didn't come after me.

Just now (Sunday) I went to check out the park again after I drove into the park the guard started to flash his touch. I guess he know someone is walking naked in the park, but I didn't give up I parked my car at 7-11 and walk to the park quietly this time he didn't flash this tough and I successfully get to the playground area.

Will continue to check out the park and report here, and when you guys go to the park make sure you park your car near 711 and walk into the park. don't drive directly into the park It may alert the guard.

I see. Yes parking far away from red crescent. Perhaps next time park further than 7-11. In case they realize the tactic. That’s why previously when I went there the guards flashed lights. Due to the presence of my car. 

CMCO is back. People won’t patronizing till it is lifted. Perhaps until middle of December. Will patronize there when covid cases back to single digit or zero cases. Hopefully asap

11 hours ago, Darrellkch said:

Saturday night I went again, this time I did the same bare naked in the car and walk in the park and thrilling experience began, as I walk halfway across the park out of suddenly the guard flashes this tough light on me, I was stunned as I was totally naked I quickly run towards to playground area to hide, but guard keeps flashing his light on the playground area, I was scared very scared, but I got no place to go beside hiding. The guard keep flashing for a very long time and finally, he stopped. I wait for another few more moments before I walk towards my car. but Just as I walk out of the playground area he starts flashing the light on me again, this time I just walk and don't care, his tough just follow me until I get to my car and leave damn embarrassing. but luckily he didn't come after me.

Tragic hahah, you should walk towards the guard and play with them hahha.

But don't worry I caught few times also. About the playground you mention is it beside the toilet ? if yes there is a path at the back, it links to museum park, last time I used to naked walk to the museum park from there !! you can try walk back to get your car. 

Edited by boyonenotzero
1 hour ago, boyonenotzero said:

Tragic hahah, you should walk towards the guard and play with them hahha.

But don't worry I caught few times also. About the playground you mention is it beside the toilet ? if yes there is a path at the back, it links to museum park, last time I used to naked walk to the museum park from there !! you can try walk back to get your car. 

Wolau bro don't dare lo, what happens when you get caught last time? Did they call police or something? where is museum park? is it tugu or what?

I will go checkout the back path later. is it safe to walk back to the car park ?

Ok, some update, I went to the park at 9 pm just now parked my car near 7-11, walk into the park quietly without getting detected. I went into the playground area and observe the guard, I found the guard constantly sweeping his touch light around especially at the playground area, and whenever a car passes by. I stand at the Pondok area and let his touch light sweep over a few times but didn't detect me. so it is safe in that playground area, just don't drive your car in.

Thanks to boyonezero I found the back path, maybe next time can use that path to get in easier

1 hour ago, Darrellkch said:

Ok, some update, I went to the park at 9 pm just now parked my car near 7-11, walk into the park quietly without getting detected. I went into the playground area and observe the guard, I found the guard constantly sweeping his touch light around especially at the playground area, and whenever a car passes by. I stand at the Pondok area and let his touch light sweep over a few times but didn't detect me. so it is safe in that playground area, just don't drive your car in.

Thanks to boyonezero I found the back path, maybe next time can use that path to get in easier

Good bro you are welcome

10 hours ago, Darrellkch said:

Wolau bro don't dare lo, what happens when you get caught last time? Did they call police or something? where is museum park? is it tugu or what?

I will go checkout the back path later. is it safe to walk back to the car park ?

Yes it is Tugu , No they did not call police and actually I only get caught one by real guard once when I was in still in form 5, and another 1 time got spotted by a couple eventually they ran away and another few times spotted by some random guy.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic