Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

12 minutes ago, kchboy89 said:

You lucky man. Haha. I so wana get fucked on both ends by those two hunks

i was destroyed horribly. Was all drenched in their yogurt. ahaha They were being so naughty horny and rough. tbh wish more ppl was there though, but this forum has been real quiet recently so hahahaha

Edited by Jjames
28 minutes ago, Jjames said:

i was destroyed horribly. Was all drenched in their yogurt. ahaha They were being so naughty horny and rough. tbh wish more ppl was there though, but this forum has been real quiet recently so hahahaha

Looking forward to read the details of your latest encounter. Fuck...you're living my dream. Haha

Because of covid maybe? Haha. When you said that tonight will be the last, are they leaving Kuching? Where to? (Hope to KL. Lol)

9 minutes ago, kchboy89 said:

Looking forward to read the details of your latest encounter. Fuck...you're living my dream. Haha

Because of covid maybe? Haha. When you said that tonight will be the last, are they leaving Kuching? Where to? (Hope to KL. Lol)

sure, ill share the story ahahaha- btw tonight seems raining too so maybe we might book a hotel somewhere. 

For where theyre heading, im not sure hahahaha i heard they might be flying somehwere else. most prolly back. but not sure

9 minutes ago, Jjames said:

sure, ill share the story ahahaha- btw tonight seems raining too so maybe we might book a hotel somewhere. 

For where theyre heading, im not sure hahahaha i heard they might be flying somehwere else. most prolly back. but not sure

Play in the rain also nice what.. haha. Have yet to tick the bucketlist. Being fucked by two  hung hunks in a park under the rain

3 minutes ago, Jjames said:

i legit cummed 3 times in a row handsfree...they not only finger but kiss you at the same time and another one licking your nips,, for sure cum one

I'm so jealous and horny reading this. I bet I will to. Been a long while I came hands free. Need to be very horny and excited to be so.

Last night, it was very fucking heavy rain but I still cannot control myself, needed to do some naked workout in public. I went to reservoir at around 11 something and still go some car at RC, I parked my car near to the park entrance and wait for a while to make sure no one around and I bare naked and walk into the park. normally I won't dare to do that if still got some car parked in RC. but because of the heavy rain, I don't think anyone can see me.

It was the older guard on duty that night so I just went into the playground area and I was hoping to see someone having fun in the rain, but again, I don't have that luck. I did so workout in the playground, and then, I walk to tugu to continue another few set of workout at the Pondok, after that,  I lie down on the floor to rest, suddenly I saw a car's headlight, normally I'll quickly hide behind the tree but this time I just lie down and let it past through, after that I went back and naked walk around the park and leave after I cum.

1 hour ago, Darrellkch said:

Last night, it was very fucking heavy rain but I still cannot control myself, needed to do some naked workout in public. I went to reservoir at around 11 something and still go some car at RC, I parked my car near to the park entrance and wait for a while to make sure no one around and I bare naked and walk into the park. normally I won't dare to do that if still got some car parked in RC. but because of the heavy rain, I don't think anyone can see me.

It was the older guard on duty that night so I just went into the playground area and I was hoping to see someone having fun in the rain, but again, I don't have that luck. I did so workout in the playground, and then, I walk to tugu to continue another few set of workout at the Pondok, after that,  I lie down on the floor to rest, suddenly I saw a car's headlight, normally I'll quickly hide behind the tree but this time I just lie down and let it past through, after that I went back and naked walk around the park and leave after I cum.

Why always so lonely, should find some of the bro here to accompany you.

21 hours ago, kchboy89 said:

Noooo!!! Damn, no luck lah. Still stuck in KL

Where do you stay ? I suck in PJ also hahah .

19 hours ago, kchboy89 said:

You and me both, bro. You and me both. Cumming while being fuckef by a huge dick is cloud9.

Reservoir sounds more happening than the parks in KL these days.

Can you name me some of the park in KL ? I am not familiar. 

Edited by boyonenotzero
11 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

Why always so lonely, should find some of the bro here to accompany you.

Where do you stay ? I suck in PJ also hahah .

Can you name me some of the park in KL ? I am not familiar. 

Taman Tasik is cruisy. But sometimes got rumours of polis la or something. Ikut nasib

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it during the weekend?

On 3/12/2021 at 7:31 PM, Darrellkch said:

During CMCO I used to go jogging in the evening, most of the time i'll jog from the civic center to tugu and reservoir area and sometimes to the waterfront and back and I encounter some stores and want to share with you guys.

First story

One evening I went jogging as usual. Every time when I jog past by the abandoned house at the back of tugu, I always like to go to the back to pee, this time when I passed by the house I saw a motorbike parked at the side, but I didn't see anyone around so I went to the back and I saw a guy standing at the back and playing with his dick, he did not look at me so I just pee and leave, After I jog for another 20 min I decided to check it out again.

When I arrived at the abandoned house, the motor is still there, while I walk into the back of the house I saw a guy sucking the first guy's dick. They didn't stop when they saw me, instated, they invited me to join. so I walk over to them and they started to touch me and get my dick out of my pants to suck. however, I don't like to play in my clothes on so I strip myself naked and let them play. The 2nd guy sucks both of our dick and the 1st guy licks my nipple. after a while, one guy with the jogging outfit came in and saw us, but we continue to let that guy watch our action after awhile that guy took his dick out and masturbate. When I saw it I pull him over and drop his pants all the way down and masturbate his dick with my mouth. while I am sucking the last guy's dick the 2nd guy started to finger my ass, after that the 2nd guy pull me to the other side of the house and the 1st and last guy also follows.

This side of the house is facing the back of the reservoir and the 2nd guy started to lick my ass and the 1st guy finger the last guy after that 2nd stooped and I saw him get a condom out, so I know I am about to get fuck. I put my hand on the wall open my leg and wait for his dick, he slowly put his dick into my ass but, move deep and deep, just after I started to moan, his piston started to speeds up, I felt so high especially both the 1st and last guy watching me get fuck while playing their own dick, suddenly the 1st gut pull my head towards his dick and cum all over my face. He leaves after that, and I continue to let the 2nd guy fuck me until he stooped and I can fell that his dick is moving when cum his load into the condom in my ass, just after he took his dick out. the last guy holds my back down and started to put his dick in and I continue to get fuck again. although the 2nd guy is more enjoyable. but the last guy jacks my off while fucking me, and I cum halfway, but I still continue let him use my ass until he is done.

After we exchange phone numbers and leave.

Let me tell u my simple story. I went to tugu during Saturday nite. Just park at museun park and went up to Tugu.. Saw a guy sitting there. Just passing him by n the guy ask me are u alone. So I answer yes. Though I dare not approach him further.. Haha.. But I just walking around there. Then I saw a guy coming towards him. So I try sneak to look at them from a distance to see what they doing. The guy who talked to me just now unzip the guy pants n suck his cock. So i try to approach them slowly. The guy who got suck ask me to join. Then I unzip my pants n let him suck too. Nice.. When I feel like want to cum, I ask to him to masturbate then cum on the floor.. We had few chat then I leave.. 

During CMCO I used to go jogging in the evening, most of the time i'll jog from the civic center to tugu and reservoir area and sometimes to the waterfront and back and I encounter some stores and want to share with you guys.

Second story

One evening I jog to the back of the reservoir playground. I saw a guy wandering topless at the hilltop area behind the playground, my instinct tells me that he is not "normal", I saw this guy a few times previously but I never see him went topless, but because it is almost 7 and I parked my car at the civic center so I must go back to get my car before it is too dark after I get my car I decided to check that guy out again so I went back the reservoir and again by the time I reenter the park, it was around 7 something, the park only left 2 or 3 guys. I slowly walk into the back of the playground and I saw that guy walking topless at the hilltop area, as I walk crosser I realize that he is actually wearing only underwear. but he quickly wears his pants and ran away from the back after he saw me. after that, I passed by that area almost every day but didn't see him until one day I saw him again in the reservoir.

This time I wait until 7:30 and reenter the park, the park was empty. I walked quietly into the back of the playground area and I saw him walking topless again from far away. but this time I try not to scare him so I strip myself down to boxer only and walk towards the hilltop. Again, he quickly wears his pants back when he saw me, but after he realized I am also wearing a boxer he stopped and look at me. We stared at each other for a while until he took his dick out from his undi in front of me.  I took off my underwear and walk toward him naked, we touch each other's body after that I strip his only underwear down and we play with each other's dick. After that, we leave our clothes and jog naked in the back of the playground area and after that, we did some workouts at the playground until we were sweaty. we had some mouth fun in the playground until we cum, before we go we exchange phone numbers and underwear.

After that, we had a few more naked jog session at the playground area

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic