Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

4 hours ago, Darrellkch said:

Two months ago, I went to Tugu hilltop on a weekday night around 12 something. When I arrived, I saw a car parked at the hilltop area. Normally Tugu should be empty at that time and normally I'll go down naked and do my workout at the hilltop Pondok. But this time because of that car, I went down in my boxer and a t-shirt.

As I enter the park, I saw two guys sitting together at the Tugu. one of the guys was wearing long sports pants but topless, and I vaguely saw the other guy was putting his hand inside the topless guy's pants, but I wasn't sure because it was too dark. I remained standing at the Pondok and observe them. After they saw me, both of them stand up and start walking away, I thought they wear leaving but instead, they turn toward the hilltop area. When they walk into a bright place, I saw the other guy's hand was still inside the topless guy's pants, touching his dick for sure. After a while, they began to come near me and the guy moved his hand from the front area to the butt area, I am sure that the topless guy wasn't wearing any underwear as the shape of his horny dick appeared clearly on his pants. When they passed by me, we had a little eye contact and found that the topless guy looks pretty young, feels like a middle school or college guy, and the other guy looks a bit older feels like late 30 or early 40. For me, It feels like a sugar daddy bringing his son to have fun in the park.

After they walk past me, they stop and stand near to the Pondok and the daddy's hand was still inside the topless guy's pants, grabbing the topless guy's butt facing me and sometimes he moved his hand to the front, feel like he wanted to seduce me or something. I ignore them and straight away took off everything and do my workout. When they realize I was naked, they keep staring at me but they did not come over to disturb me. Instead, the daddy guy took out his dick and the topless guy kneel to suck his daddy's dick. After a while, The daddy pushed the topless guy's head deep into his dick and stop, I can see his face is very satisfying and from his lip, I can see that he is making some "ah ah" sounds and looks like he topless guy was swallowing something I believe it was his daddy's sperm, the topless guy swallowed many times it must be a lot of sperm. After he cum they move away and I thought they are leaving so I continue my workout.

After I completed my workout, I lie down on the floor to rest. A car came by and a guy came out of the car and saw me. He walked over to me and standing beside me and looking at me for a while before his hand came over to touch my body and his mouth suck my dick, I enjoy this kind of random fun a lot, during the fun the daddy walked past me alone, he stopped and look at me for a while and smile at me, after that he went into his car with his hand is holding a black long pants and a shirt. He drove away after a while. I didn't realize anything unusual at first, After that, the guy who sucked me climb onto my body and tried to put my dick into his ass without a condom I pushed him away and stand up wear my boxer and walk away, I am thinking to masturbate at the house and go back. But when I get crosser to the house I saw someone standing at the side of the house and I suddenly realize that the long pants the daddy holding should belong to the topless guy and thanks to the moonlight from far away I noticed the topless guy was fully naked standing at the side of the house. When I approached him and I saw the word " Free Fuck" written on his tummy and his hard dick was shaved clean and very horny. I went over to grab his dick and ask him where did his friend go. He said his friend went to bring some friends over. and I continue to ask him where were his clothes and why his friend left him alone. He looks very shy and points at the word "free fuck". After that, I asked him many questions but he was so shy and rarely reply. After Q&A, I put some saliva on my hand, and when he saw me do that he turn himself facing the wall and cock up his butt and feel like he is ready to let me fuck, I put my finger into his ass I can feel that he get fuck a lot because his ass is very loosely and easily put 2 fingers in without needing much lube and effort.

After that, I went to my car and get a condom, and when I went back to the house I show him sucking the other guy's dick, I drop my boxer put on the condom, put my dick into his ass, my dick get into his ass very easily. He continues to suck the outer guy while I fuck him at the back. I fuck him until I cum and when I took my dick out, he turns around and cleans my dick with his mouth and suck my dick again, This time his ass is facing the other guy, and that guy pulled his dick out and put it into his ass and fuck, I am sure he is not wearing any condom, during the time we fuck another guy came he stood at the side and watch us and after the guy who is fucking him cum into his ass the last came guy continue, I cum 2nd time into his mouth and he ate it all and continue sucking me. After the last guy cum both of us leave.

Just before I drive away I saw the daddy car came. I saw 3 guys came out of the car and walked towards the house, I wait for a while went to check it out again. I saw 3 gays raped that guy at the side of the house. I didn't go near. and I left after 30 min and they still haven't stop fuck that guy.

I wish i was there.. damn.. i will go there once i came back kch. I love playing with daddy and old middle age men. 

2 minutes ago, Cumhungrybasil said:

I heard about it but never witness any, surprisingly there are plenty of people cruise at public toilets such as the spring and such. 

You witnessed it before at Spring? Which floor toilets? I never seen anything, maybe my timing is wrong.

38 minutes ago, lawre said:

Nowadays still have people cruise at toilets? 

I ever being sucked by old man at tun jugah toilet. If not mistaken 4 years ago. We met through grindr. I was working nearby. I asked him to come to ground floor toilet. But never saw ppl cruising there. Quite risky a lot of ppl and security. But it was a great experience. That old man around 50s. Bald guy. With office wear. He sucked till i cum inside his mouth. He licks my nips. Almost get caught few times there.

56 minutes ago, ddrayy said:

I ever being sucked by old man at tun jugah toilet. If not mistaken 4 years ago. We met through grindr. I was working nearby. I asked him to come to ground floor toilet. But never saw ppl cruising there. Quite risky a lot of ppl and security. But it was a great experience. That old man around 50s. Bald guy. With office wear. He sucked till i cum inside his mouth. He licks my nips. Almost get caught few times there.

This remind me off when I was in Form one. one day I went to Seberkas to buy something and when I enter the toilet a guy show me his dick after that he came over to touch mine and I follow him to the last toilet and he suck me.

Edited by Darrellkch
19 minutes ago, Darrellkch said:

This remind me off when I was in Form one. one day I went to Seberkas to buy something and when I enter the toilet a guy show me his dick after that he came over to touch mine and I follow him to the last toilet and he suck me.

👍👍 must be very horny that time. 

17 hours ago, kiran said:

Perhaps the one near mbo? That one seems unbothered unlike the rest of the toilets but imo spring isn't a good choice to cruise. Might try boulevard toilets instead

Why is the Spring consider not good for cruising? Mind to elaborate? MBO toilets never seen anything though, mostly nothing in the mornings at least. Do people cruise more at evening than mornings? 

16 hours ago, Darrellkch said:

Now Saberkas still have this kind of thing going on? Which floor toilet did you do that? I heard someone said a staff from PC Image is gay many years ago, wonder if that have any significance today. 

29 minutes ago, lawre said:

Why is the Spring consider not good for cruising? Mind to elaborate? MBO toilets never seen anything though, mostly nothing in the mornings at least. Do people cruise more at evening than mornings? 

Spring is always packed with people unlike boulevard thus chances of getting caught is higher. But you can try. I don't mean it is a big no to cruise at the spring. I mean it is a better option to cruise at boulevard toilets 

1 hour ago, kiran said:

Spring is always packed with people unlike boulevard thus chances of getting caught is higher. But you can try. I don't mean it is a big no to cruise at the spring. I mean it is a better option to cruise at boulevard toilets 

1 hour ago, kiran said:

Boulevard have. I been suck by a handsome 35++old

1 hour ago, kiran said:

Oh I see, yup Ta Kiong that toilet very high traffic. Btw what's gonna happen if caught?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic