Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

9 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

You should go and share you story.. don’t want for others. 

Oh!  just wonder Stampark swimming pool open yet. I am going back next month hope to go swim again 

Well, I just passby Stampark swimming pool last Saturday and is still closed for renovation. I wonder what kind of renovation work they have been doing since March.

I went to the reservoir and tugu again last Friday night, and this time got a story to share.

I arrived around 10:30 pm, it was a rainy night. I saw a few cars parked at the car park and I believe there belonged to the people in red crescent. I park my car near the entrance and wait for a while to make sure one around before I took off my clothes and went into the park with only my boxer as I don't want to get my clothes wet. After that, I quickly walk into the playground area and enjoy walking naked for a while. With the rain getting heavier, I decided to try walking to Tugu with only my boxer, I believe no one was there during the rainy night.

As expected tugu was empty also, and because of the guard, I only dare to stay at the Pondok area near the hilltop, it was a cold night and I was wet so I try to do some sit-ups and push up to keep myself warm without my boxer for sure, and whenever I saw the car headlights I'll wear my boxer back until the car passes by. A few cars passed by, and unexpectedly a car stopped beside the pondok, and an uncle came out with an umbrella. I was a bit uneasy at first as I didn't expect to see anyone at that time, I continue to do my sit-ups while that uncle just stood close to the Pondok and keep looking at me. Eventually, he came into the Pondok when I was laying down resting. He started to touch my body and I didn't stop him although he wasn't my type, and I also enjoy letting people touch me in the public, I close my eye and let him play. slowly his hand moved onto my boxer to grab my dick and his mouth started to bite my wet nipple. After playing with my body for a while he pulled my boxer down and started to suck my dick, rim my ass, lick my balls too. It was very enjoyable especially when my dick was inside his warm mouth and his finger was inside my ass. Eventually, I cum into his mouth and after he ate my cum, he asks me if I can continue, I said ok, and I continue leting him milk me inside his car until I cum don't know how many times.

22 hours ago, Darrellkch said:

I went to the reservoir and tugu again last Friday night, and this time got a story to share.

I arrived around 10:30 pm, it was a rainy night. I saw a few cars parked at the car park and I believe there belonged to the people in red crescent. I park my car near the entrance and wait for a while to make sure one around before I took off my clothes and went into the park with only my boxer as I don't want to get my clothes wet. After that, I quickly walk into the playground area and enjoy walking naked for a while. With the rain getting heavier, I decided to try walking to Tugu with only my boxer, I believe no one was there during the rainy night.

As expected tugu was empty also, and because of the guard, I only dare to stay at the Pondok area near the hilltop, it was a cold night and I was wet so I try to do some sit-ups and push up to keep myself warm without my boxer for sure, and whenever I saw the car headlights I'll wear my boxer back until the car passes by. A few cars passed by, and unexpectedly a car stopped beside the pondok, and an uncle came out with an umbrella. I was a bit uneasy at first as I didn't expect to see anyone at that time, I continue to do my sit-ups while that uncle just stood close to the Pondok and keep looking at me. Eventually, he came into the Pondok when I was laying down resting. He started to touch my body and I didn't stop him although he wasn't my type, and I also enjoy letting people touch me in the public, I close my eye and let him play. slowly his hand moved onto my boxer to grab my dick and his mouth started to bite my wet nipple. After playing with my body for a while he pulled my boxer down and started to suck my dick, rim my ass, lick my balls too. It was very enjoyable especially when my dick was inside his warm mouth and his finger was inside my ass. Eventually, I cum into his mouth and after he ate my cum, he asks me if I can continue, I said ok, and I continue leting him milk me inside his car until I cum don't know how many times.

Good, but why still wearing boxer ? you should get completely naked, no different when someone see you right ? and didn't you post here and invite some people to go with you? By the way how is reservoir now ?

Edited by boyonenotzero
8 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

Good, but why still wearing boxer ? you should get completely naked, no different when someone see you right ? and didn't you post here and invite some people to go with you? By the way how is reservoir now ?

I don't dare to get completely naked in Tugu la, it is so open, besides my boxer is a bit long it looks like short pants from far away.

Reservoir is very bright now, they install new sport light at the guardhouse. pro is that I can see clearly if the guard is watching, con in that I cannot naked jog in the main walkway. but the Playground area is still safe.

I post a few times already but the response wasn't good. but I realize every time I post something here someone will go to try it. like the last story I posted, just now I passed by Tugu and saw a guy doing sit-ups in the Pondok topless, not sure if he is wearing any pants or not. but after I make a U-turn he is gone, sad.

Went to reservoir last week. Skip the fun part but i do agree that the guards might easily detect our presence. As I walked to my car from the playground the guards flashed light towards the playground. So I immediately left. There were people who went to red crescent just finished with their activities there waited at the carpark. They look handsome and cute might be because just finished playing the sports(badminton i guess)

9 hours ago, kiran said:

Went to reservoir last week. Skip the fun part but i do agree that the guards might easily detect our presence. As I walked to my car from the playground the guards flashed light towards the playground. So I immediately left. There were people who went to red crescent just finished with their activities there waited at the carpark. They look handsome and cute might be because just finished playing the sports(badminton i guess)

Bro the trick is either you park your car far away or after you park your car wait for 15min before you go into the park. because your car lights and sound caught the guard attention and also use the staircase in the center the guard hardly see that area, a few weeks ago I went jogging until dark and I stand in front of the guardhouse and I can barely see the Pondok area because of the spotlight, and the playground is totally dark cannot see a thing. I also did the testing standing beside the lake outside the playground and the guard also can't see me even I am naked .

Besides, the guard only flashing their light to chase people away but they won't dare to come out and check. I got spotted a few times wearing only boxers or underwear into the playground, but the guard only flashing the light I never see them come out to check. so next time just stay inside the playground and enjoy.

9 hours ago, Darrellkch said:

Bro the trick is either you park your car far away or after you park your car wait for 15min before you go into the park. because your car lights and sound caught the guard attention and also use the staircase in the center the guard hardly see that area, a few weeks ago I went jogging until dark and I stand in front of the guardhouse and I can barely see the Pondok area because of the spotlight, and the playground is totally dark cannot see a thing. I also did the testing standing beside the lake outside the playground and the guard also can't see me even I am naked .

Besides, the guard only flashing their light to chase people away but they won't dare to come out and check. I got spotted a few times wearing only boxers or underwear into the playground, but the guard only flashing the light I never see them come out to check. so next time just stay inside the playground and enjoy.

Glad to hear that you weren’t caught. I will park my car far away if those guys at red crescent aren’t there. So if they are there, i will park there. Besides they didn’t leave till I left. I guess the guards flashed their lights to chase people according to you. Nevertheless, i still prefer reservoir over tugu as the place is kinda private 

On 12/14/2020 at 1:20 AM, boyonenotzero said:

I did it, last Thursday, I passed by reservoir at 1145pm saw the car park was empty, After that, I turn into tugu and only saw a car parked at the car park beside the main road, not the hilltop plus it was rainy. so I decided to try a complete naked in tugu

I parked my car at the reservoir, bare naked, and wait for a while in the car before I walk into the playground area. I didn't get detected by the guard. after that, I walked to the back but the pathway was under construction very hard to walk, after that, I wait at the abandoned house to make sure no car or people around, and I quickly ran out to Tugu. as soon as I arrive at tugu's pondok I started to do my workup which is 80 push up, 200 sits up and 200 squats. Suddenly I saw a car headlight I quickly hide behind the tree very thrilling, after the car passed by I continue untill I finish my workup and I quickly jack my self off and walk back to the reservoir. very thrilling experience

On 12/19/2020 at 1:45 PM, Darrellkch said:

I did it, last Thursday, I passed by reservoir at 1145pm saw the car park was empty, After that, I turn into tugu and only saw a car parked at the car park beside the main road, not the hilltop plus it was rainy. so I decided to try a complete naked in tugu

I parked my car at the reservoir, bare naked, and wait for a while in the car before I walk into the playground area. I didn't get detected by the guard. after that, I walked to the back but the pathway was under construction very hard to walk, after that, I wait at the abandoned house to make sure no car or people around, and I quickly ran out to Tugu. as soon as I arrive at tugu's pondok I started to do my workup which is 80 push up, 200 sits up and 200 squats. Suddenly I saw a car headlight I quickly hide behind the tree very thrilling, after the car passed by I continue untill I finish my workup and I quickly jack my self off and walk back to the reservoir. very thrilling experience

Good, next time try to go when there is some one around.

Edited by boyonenotzero

storytime:

so since this forum is so quiet and no one responded, i decided to go to reservoir around 10pm yesterday to try my luck ahhaha.

i dont know why am i so lucky all the time but this is what happened last night, i went there around 10pm and saw two cars parking at the RC area. i thought it was people from the RC building but still, i decided to go down and take a look.

the moment i got down, the whole park was kinda quiet. I walked and walked deeper, into the playground area. From afar, i could see 2 tall muscular guys fully naked stroking their huge cocks in the shadow. So, i walked slower and slower and guess what i saw, i was right that 2 guys were actually being so naughty and having fun with each other at the playgorund!

Yes, i got super hard immediately. When they saw me, they were stunned for a moment and stopped whatever they were doing. But less than 5 seconds, they continued on and inivited me to join them. Gosh, their muscles and height and size og their manhood was the one that turned me on. Lat night, was the first night i ever became 2 giant's bottom. 

I couldnt believe it was such a fantasy to to carried by 2 men high up, one front and one back kissing and hugging me while 3 of our cocks rubbing each other down there. Anyway, those 2 men were so so naughyt that they took turn to kiss, lick, suck, rim and spanked me hard. 

That night, i didnt expect myself to walk in as a top and walked out aa a vers hahahahha. but i got their numbers and they told me that they are going again tonight around the same time, if not both then one of them. I might be going tonight as well. One of them looks caucasian but i think he is mixed and another was a hot local asian.

Who wants to join in heaven? see you thereXD

Edited by Jjames
On 1/5/2021 at 4:51 PM, Jjames said:

storytime:

so since this forum is so quiet and no one responded, i decided to go to reservoir around 10pm yesterday to try my luck ahhaha.

i dont know why am i so lucky all the time but this is what happened last night, i went there around 10pm and saw two cars parking at the RC area. i thought it was people from the RC building but still, i decided to go down and take a look.

the moment i got down, the whole park was kinda quiet. I walked and walked deeper, into the playground area. From afar, i could see 2 tall muscular guys fully naked stroking their huge cocks in the shadow. So, i walked slower and slower and guess what i saw, i was right that 2 guys were actually being so naughty and having fun with each other at the playgorund!

Yes, i got super hard immediately. When they saw me, they were stunned for a moment and stopped whatever they were doing. But less than 5 seconds, they continued on and inivited me to join them. Gosh, their muscles and height and size og their manhood was the one that turned me on. Lat night, was the first night i ever became 2 giant's bottom. 

I couldnt believe it was such a fantasy to to carried by 2 men high up, one front and one back kissing and hugging me while 3 of our cocks rubbing each other down there. Anyway, those 2 men were so so naughyt that they took turn to kiss, lick, suck, rim and spanked me hard. 

That night, i didnt expect myself to walk in as a top and walked out aa a vers hahahahha. but i got their numbers and they told me that they are going again tonight around the same time, if not both then one of them. I might be going tonight as well. One of them looks caucasian but i think he is mixed and another was a hot local asian.

Who wants to join in heaven? see you thereXD

Any luck of other ppl joining? 

10 hours ago, Kelvin0 said:

Any luck of other ppl joining? 

There was one on Thursday but those 3 nights was just the 3 of us all along. The one who came one Thursday night was pretty hot and cute too. The 3/4 of us just stripped and had fun like nobody's business lolll. No one from the forum came so it was quite private and enjoyable for those who went. 

7 hours ago, Jjames said:

There was one on Thursday but those 3 nights was just the 3 of us all along. The one who came one Thursday night was pretty hot and cute too. The 3/4 of us just stripped and had fun like nobody's business lolll. No one from the forum came so it was quite private and enjoyable for those who went. 

Nicezzz I might go next time and check it out hahaha 

A few weeks ago, I went to Reservoir in the late evening, the park was empty as expected. I took off everything and wear only a boxer into the park. I did some workouts inside the Pondok near the entrance. The guard did not disturb me that night. I guess it is either the guard was sleeping or maybe the different guard on duty.

After a few sets of workouts, I decided to check it out. I leave my boxer in the Pondok and walk toward the guardhouse quietly. I saw a motorcycle parked outside the guardhouse, that motorcycle belongs to the younger guard, which usually he won't disturb, I slowly walk past the guardhouse and he did not realize it. I continue my naked walk and passed by the guardhouse twice. after that, I went onto the red bridge and jack myself off facing the guardhouse. when I was halfway jacking, suddenly the guard came out and shines his flashlight on me, I was shocked, I didn't expect him to come out at that time and I don't know where my guts came from I continue jacking off facing him until I cum, After that, I quickly run towards the Pondok to wear my boxer and leave. It was a very thrilling experience, luckily I was wearing a mask.

The next day, I decided to let the guard see me jack off again, this time I parked my card at 7-11 because it was still early and got some cars around at RC. After I was inside the park I leave my clothes in the playground and begin my naked jog. This time just when I walk past the guardhouse, the guard already noticed it and flash his torchlight on me. I walk onto the red bridge and jackoff again facing him, he keeps flashing on me and I was getting ready to run if he comes over, but eventually, he only flashing his torch list and I continue to jack off until I cum. After that, I flit into the playground and leave from the back exit. this time it took me longer to cum and It was very exciting to jack off under the torchlight.

I continue to go the next few days, but t was the elder guard on duty, He spotted me almost every time I step into the park, but I ignore him and walk into the playground area, leave my clothes in the playground, and went to tugu, The Tugu experience is the story for another time.

After a week I went again, it was the younger guard on duty again. I leave my cloth in the Pondok and naked jog, he did not notice it until I start jacking off on the red bridge, but this time he only flashing for a while and went into the guardhouse, even before I cum, after that, I went few move time and he did not flash anymore.

4 hours ago, Darrellkch said:

A few weeks ago, I went to Reservoir in the late evening, the park was empty as expected. I took off everything and wear only a boxer into the park. I did some workouts inside the Pondok near the entrance. The guard did not disturb me that night. I guess it is either the guard was sleeping or maybe the different guard on duty.

After a few sets of workouts, I decided to check it out. I leave my boxer in the Pondok and walk toward the guardhouse quietly. I saw a motorcycle parked outside the guardhouse, that motorcycle belongs to the younger guard, which usually he won't disturb, I slowly walk past the guardhouse and he did not realize it. I continue my naked walk and passed by the guardhouse twice. after that, I went onto the red bridge and jack myself off facing the guardhouse. when I was halfway jacking, suddenly the guard came out and shines his flashlight on me, I was shocked, I didn't expect him to come out at that time and I don't know where my guts came from I continue jacking off facing him until I cum, After that, I quickly run towards the Pondok to wear my boxer and leave. It was a very thrilling experience, luckily I was wearing a mask.

The next day, I decided to let the guard see me jack off again, this time I parked my card at 7-11 because it was still early and got some cars around at RC. After I was inside the park I leave my clothes in the playground and begin my naked jog. This time just when I walk past the guardhouse, the guard already noticed it and flash his torchlight on me. I walk onto the red bridge and jackoff again facing him, he keeps flashing on me and I was getting ready to run if he comes over, but eventually, he only flashing his torch list and I continue to jack off until I cum. After that, I flit into the playground and leave from the back exit. this time it took me longer to cum and It was very exciting to jack off under the torchlight.

I continue to go the next few days, but t was the elder guard on duty, He spotted me almost every time I step into the park, but I ignore him and walk into the playground area, leave my clothes in the playground, and went to tugu, The Tugu experience is the story for another time.

After a week I went again, it was the younger guard on duty again. I leave my cloth in the Pondok and naked jog, he did not notice it until I start jacking off on the red bridge, but this time he only flashing for a while and went into the guardhouse, even before I cum, after that, I went few move time and he did not flash anymore.

that was adventurous hahaha 

5 hours ago, Darrellkch said:

Wow. Great sharing. You going tonight?

1 hour ago, Darrellkch said:

Yes I am going tonight, around 11. Saturday usually it is the old guard on duty. so cannot naked walk.

Lol.

I actually drive and went there to check out how was the way from 7-11 till the back. Thats was way too dark lol. And found 2 cars over there Haha. The park was really damn dark. Hahaha 

23 minutes ago, Kelvin0 said:

Lol.

I actually drive and went there to check out how was the way from 7-11 till the back. Thats was way too dark lol. And found 2 cars over there Haha. The park was really damn dark. Hahaha 

bro if you're wondering, thats actually the whole purpose of us going there to strip naked and run around freely, i mean dont tell me this whole time, you expected that park to light up like daylight and expected us to run around naked and come back with stories. Of course not man HAHAHAHA thats the whole purpose of why we go there to do what we do lolllllll. in the dark. what do u expect mannn hahahahah

Edited by Jjames
28 minutes ago, Jjames said:

bro if you're wondering, thats actually the whole purpose of us going there to strip naked and run around freely, i mean dont tell me this whole time, you expected that park to light up like daylight and expected us to run around naked and come back with stories. Of course not man HAHAHAHA thats the whole purpose of why we go there to do what we do lolllllll. in the dark. what do u expect mannn hahahahah

Lol of cuz not haha just thought that it won't be so dark haha but at least one light is on hahaha 

3 hours ago, Darrellkch said:

Yes I am going tonight, around 11. Saturday usually it is the old guard on duty. so cannot naked walk.

How was it anymore story to share 

8 hours ago, Darrellkch said:

good share more 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic