Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

3 minutes ago, lawre said:

You mean the crowd is daddy age? Any teenage or 20s age? What about the boys that work below? Do they go there naked also?

like teenage boys,,dont know if they are working there or not. soemtimes i saw hot daddies ive neevr seen before kissing the naked boy there

1 minute ago, Jjames said:

like teenage boys,,dont know if they are working there or not. soemtimes i saw hot daddies ive neevr seen before kissing the naked boy there

What? That's interesting. U mean kiss with the door open or what? Naked and kiss? Is the guy Chinese? Maybe worker from the Cd shop below?

9 minutes ago, lawre said:

What? That's interesting. U mean kiss with the door open or what? Naked and kiss? Is the guy Chinese? Maybe worker from the Cd shop below?

the door is half closed, maybe they did it purposely cause there's no one there at all. they had slow kiss naked. Yeah they look chinese. I'm not sure if they are from the CD shop below

yeahh i mean cause usually i go that time they are there

try your luck lah later 

2 minutes ago, Joe82 said:

I wonder why 3.30pm? U sure that is usual best time? Haha.. 

try your luck..sometimes u need to wait a while in one of those cubicle and eye on them. they will come lol

1 minute ago, lawre said:

You push open their half open door and went in to stroke? they didn't mind it? are they good looking?

yeah loll they were very welcoming, they wanted to strip me open but i had to rush for time. and yeah they we're kind of good looking though

like early 20s if not then late teen

Oh, by any chance does the daddy have long hair and tattooos? scanned the gay apps once when I was near there saw someone like that on the apps.

So they were like kissing both naked eh? did they blowjob or anything? Or just french kissing?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic