Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

1 minute ago, lawre said:

Oh, by any chance does the daddy have long hair and tattooos? scanned the gay apps once when I was near there saw someone like that on the apps.

So they were like kissing both naked eh? did they blowjob or anything? Or just french kissing?

they were french kissing and both their tools were so hard. they also jerked each other off and the teen deepthroated the daddy. It was hot. 

1 minute ago, lawre said:

I wonder if what you see is pre arranged? Maybe daddy had dated them through the apps and they meet. Coz I don't think people likes to hang out there is boring

Well idk if its pre arranged but definitely i see boys who work thr strip naked thr before 

2 minutes ago, Jjames said:

So did u find any?

Yes I saw a teen coming in next stall.. Stroking his cock.. So I'm invite him to my toilet cubicle.. I want to suck him but he wouldn't let me.. Even wouldn't let me stroke his cock.. Just touch his nipple only.. Kind of boring this teen.. Dont know what he wants.. Haha.. 

Just now, Joe82 said:

Yes I saw a teen coming in next stall.. Stroking his cock.. So I'm invite him to my toilet cubicle.. I want to suck him but he wouldn't let me.. Even wouldn't let me stroke his cock.. Just touch his nipple only.. Kind of boring this teen.. Dont know what he wants.. Haha.. 

Got pic? Hahaha how he looks like?

1 minute ago, Joe82 said:

Is he the 180cm tall fashionable one?

8 minutes ago, Joe82 said:

Really? Hahahahaha maybe you're not his type? Is he tall and cute? 

Just now, Joe82 said:

He is early 20s.. Young n tall.. Cute. He try to strip me naked.. He keep stroking his cock.. Smack my ass.. Haha.. But we stop coz we heard ppl coming in.. Then he left... Too bad.. Haha.. 

Damnn that is kinky.. He must be a top i see😂😂 thats so fucking hot

3 minutes ago, Joe82 said:

He is early 20s.. Young n tall.. Cute. He try to strip me naked.. He keep stroking his cock.. Smack my ass.. Haha.. But we stop coz we heard ppl coming in.. Then he left... Too bad.. Haha.. 

people coming in should be they want to join u guys 😂😂

32 minutes ago, lawre said:

hmm not like lady gonna go in Man toilet. haha. 

24 minutes ago, lawre said:

That tall guy fashionable one we said just now, he is a bit sissy right?

Not sure if he is sissy.. We didn't spoke though.. He just keep quiet.. We just use sign language.. Hahaha 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic