Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

10 minutes ago, kchguy866 said:

where is the red crescent spot how to get there 

Its going in through the 7eleven where fata hotel is located last time. There is this path going in. Just drive till the building that's opposite st Thomas's bsck entrance. Drive in and that's the red crescent area

Ya. I thought i might be alone. As soon as I arrived, i saw 2 guys at the pondok near playground. One of them is my taste so when I decided to approach them, they left. 

Then I went to the playground, someone was waiting there fully clothes. I touched him and he let me. Then came the 5th guy. Couldn't recall the overall experience but the 5th guy started to remove his shirt and let his dick out so both the 3rd guy and I followed what he did. Then he went to the pondok where the 1st and 2nd guy were waiting so everyone started to remove shirts and almost removing the pant and underwear. We started to stroke each other dick until the 5th guy left. 

Then the sweetest thing happened. The 3rd and 2nd guy did their thing leaving the 1st guy stroking his dick. I bravely suck his dick and he enjoyed it. Cut it short I managed to make him cum. Everyone left. But the 3rd and 2nd guy continue their thing at the playground. 

1 hour ago, Cumhungrybasil said:

I went to city one toilet before 2nd floor I think, the sane level as the food court, had to travel to the other end of the building and I can see why people will cruise there. Quiet and isolated in a way. 

But it's a turn off tk go to City One just to cruise coz u need pay parking fees, it was free for a while after the fire accident.

45 minutes ago, kiran said:

Ya. I thought i might be alone. As soon as I arrived, i saw 2 guys at the pondok near playground. One of them is my taste so when I decided to approach them, they left. 

Then I went to the playground, someone was waiting there fully clothes. I touched him and he let me. Then came the 5th guy. Couldn't recall the overall experience but the 5th guy started to remove his shirt and let his dick out so both the 3rd guy and I followed what he did. Then he went to the pondok where the 1st and 2nd guy were waiting so everyone started to remove shirts and almost removing the pant and underwear. We started to stroke each other dick until the 5th guy left. 

Then the sweetest thing happened. The 3rd and 2nd guy did their thing leaving the 1st guy stroking his dick. I bravely suck his dick and he enjoyed it. Cut it short I managed to make him cum. Everyone left. But the 3rd and 2nd guy continue their thing at the playground. 

Damn.. that was really hot experience. Around what age are they? I go there to experience once i come back kch.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic