Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

Guest bottomdude

2 hours ago, lawre said:

Anyone recall whether Hock Lee Centre was a hot cruising spot around 10 years ago? 

Dont think anyone would go cruise at Hock Lee these days. It's kinda deserted

Toilet opposite the old mosque at bus station is kinda happening. When i was peeing at the urinal, got one indonesian guy stand next to me and he looked at my dick. Then I let him grab my dick and he said he wanted to suck it, so I let him suck my dick there. There was no one coming in that time. I met him there 3 times. And last month, one old chinese man gave me hj there. This afternoon, i went there also and got one guy stand next to me when i pee. I was in hurry that time so I did not try him out. I just let him look at my dick... 

went to Kuching few days ago & stayed at Singgahsana lodge (Male dorm), saw one guy sleep in naked and another guy with jockstrap.... I wonder they are p or not?:rolleyes: they both seemed like not knowing each other..... damn it made me had a constant hard on and hardly to sleep :redface:

P/S: that's the reason why i love male-only dorm :P

On 8/23/2018 at 10:30 PM, Lukes said:

Toilet opposite the old mosque at bus station is kinda happening. When i was peeing at the urinal, got one indonesian guy stand next to me and he looked at my dick. Then I let him grab my dick and he said he wanted to suck it, so I let him suck my dick there. There was no one coming in that time. I met him there 3 times. And last month, one old chinese man gave me hj there. This afternoon, i went there also and got one guy stand next to me when i pee. I was in hurry that time so I did not try him out. I just let him look at my dick... 

what time you went?

On 8/8/2018 at 2:45 AM, boyonenotzero said:

Yes, reopen already, i went to check it out few days ago in the evening time , it was very happening.

The shower got no more curtain, I saw 3 guys fully naked in the shower room one of the middle age guy masturbate himself at the back watching movie on mobile phone . and another 2 younger guys playing each other's dick but when i come in they spread out and pretend taking shower their action really make me hard ( maybe i didn't let my dick out in the public for a long time) so i took off my underwear and walk past by the 2nd part of the shower room to let those 2 guys see my dick and see what are they doing. suddenly another guy came in and i don't know whether he is a straight or what so i stay at the 2nd of the shower room nakedly where all my things are still at the front, those two guys keep turning back to look at me and peeking at the last come in guy. after the last come in guy went to take shower i quickly went back to get my things but i saw him shower nakedly with his half hard dick facing outside, look like he is one of us so i feel relief and sit nakedly at the front and playing with my phone while looking naked shower show.

After a while those guy at the back start playing each other's dick and nipple. i didn't see this type of live action for a long time and i was getting really hard. i started to play with my dick and the last come in guy also came out to see what happened, after a while he turn to look at my dick and i stand up walk towards him and show him a "come play my dick sign" i was waiting for
him masturbate me but instead, he kneel down and start sucking my dick i was shocked, unprepared and scare someone suddenly come in and it is really not safe to let a stranger suck my dick like that i tried to push him away few times but his technique is really good i can't resist it so i stop resist start playing his dick with my toe, he saw me not resisting & starting enjoy his mount, his finger start to get naughty, he slowly touching my hole although i am not really a bottom but the sensation was really good and it was really exciting that not knowing whether or not someone is going to come in suddenly and those 2 guys start looking at us, so i decided open my leg wide to let him play, he then spit some saliva on to his finger and lubricating my hole he repeated this few times and finally his finger could get into my hole and keep moving around inside my hole i cannot control myself and start to moan silently, at that moment i really feel like i want to let 3 of them fuck me and cum all they got into my hole, but i conscious away that it is too too too damn risky, so i keep controlling myself not to go too far but i really cannot control my cum anymore, i tried  to push his head away again, but he keep hold my butt tightly and push my cock deep into his mount until i really really cannot control and cum all my 2 days load into his mount he spit all cum out, turn me over and start licking my ass, his licking technique is good too, i put my hand on the chair and open my leg wide like a read to get fuck position,  his tongue moving around my ass hole and it feel warm and my hole start to open out i could feel his tongue able to move in, i really really struggle whether or not i should stop him i really enjoy it is really danger so finally i decided to stop, i offer him a HJ but he don't want so i say thank you and went to take shower, and when i came out i saw 3 of them playing, the last come in guy sucking one of the guys cock and another guys sucking one of the guy's nipple.

it was my first time having that kind of experience in that toilet and next time i really should bring some condom with me. until now i still got a bit regret didn't let him continue.

Sounds hot... why am I so far away from Kuching tho 

After visiting S'Park pool for 2 months or so i can now conclude that there are few type of people in the shower

1) Observer/Beginner  -- Normally they only hope to see action but don't dare to join in or get naked. ( Please la take off your swimwear in the shower la,  otherwise how people know you want to play or not ) 

2) Lite exhibitionist -- they want to show off them self mostly go naked when they are in shower.

3) Heavy exhibitionist -- they like to let people see their dick normally they will sit nakedly on the shower room's chair and masturbate. 

4) Dick Sucker -- they provide free cock suck, usually you can find them at evening time and normally they will stay in the shower room for long time. all you need to do is get naked and show your dick to them, if they like you they will provide free service.

5) Hole provider  -- they maybe a dick sucker but also a hole provider, some allowed you to fuck without condom, but please play safe, you won't know how many people cum inside that hole before.

6) Sex Player -- normally you can find them out for sex.

I personally like to play with the "beginner", because normally they are shy and don't know what to do, but most of the time i am looking for "Dick sucker" and "Sex Player".

Few weeks ago i purposely let a "dick sucker" suck my dick in front of a "beginner", that beginner was very shy and don' t know what to do, he keep looking at us and going in and out of the shower. after i cum into the sucker mouth i went out to swim, about 40 min later i when back to shower room i saw the sucker is sucking the beginner dick, the sucker said the beginner already cum 2 times, and going to cum the 3rd time. so i ask if i can have that 3rd cum, and both of them agree so i server his dick with my mount until he cum into my mount, after that we exchange number and the next day i ask him out for sex, he was a virgin, took me few hours to make him enjoy. 

9 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

After visiting S'Park pool for 2 months or so i can now conclude that there are few type of people in the shower

1) Observer/Beginner  -- Normally they only hope to see action but don't dare to join in or get naked. ( Please la take off your swimwear in the shower la,  otherwise how people know you want to play or not ) 

2) Lite exhibitionist -- they want to show off them self mostly go naked when they are in shower.

3) Heavy exhibitionist -- they like to let people see their dick normally they will sit nakedly on the shower room's chair and masturbate. 

4) Dick Sucker -- they provide free cock suck, usually you can find them at evening time and normally they will stay in the shower room for long time. all you need to do is get naked and show your dick to them, if they like you they will provide free service.

5) Hole provider  -- they maybe a dick sucker but also a hole provider, some allowed you to fuck without condom, but please play safe, you won't know how many people cum inside that hole before.

I personally like to play with the "beginner", because normally they are shy and don't know what to do, but most of the time i am looking for "Dick sucker" and "Sex Player".

Few weeks ago i purposely let a "dick sucker" suck my dick in front of a "beginner", that beginner was very shy and don' t know what to do, he keep looking at us and going in and out of the shower. after i cum into the sucker mouth i went out to swim, about 40 min later i when back to shower room i saw the sucker is sucking the beginner dick, the sucker said the beginner already cum 2 times, and going to cum the 3rd time. so i ask if i can have that 3rd cum, and both of them agree so i server his dick with my mount until he cum into my mount, after that we exchange number and the next day i ask him out for sex, he was a virgin, took me few hours to make him enjoy. 

How old is the beginner you met? Chinese?

Normally what's the race and age of beginners there?

10 hours ago, boyonenotzero said:

Wow bro you are really a “Play Boy”

and how bout the hand jobper ? Don’t forget about them leh, they contribute a lot also

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic