Male HQ

Do You Walk Around Naked In Gym Changing Room?

Guest Curious

Guest Curious

There's a guy in my gym who always walks naked from his locker to the shower. Is this common across other gyms? What do you guys think? And since there's a fairly active thread on open showers/establishments that allow nudity, should we follow suit so more people will feel less shy about their naked bodies around other guys?

In my gym, there are some gays (I think so by the way they behave, stereotype I know) will go naked in sauna, usually small dicks. Some straights will change openly in locker room. But I have yet to see someone walks to shower naked.

I dont walk around naked because my dick gets hard easily. And because of that, i feel shy when it happens and it gets really tough especially during ns days where communal shower happens quite often when i went to thailand. Is there any way for it to stop getting hard or slow down the rate at which it gets hard? I really dont want people to tease me about it anymore

I don't walk around naked..... but I don't do the "towel dance" when changing or getting out of the shower....

I feel like straight guys are less shy.... check out the gyms which are less cruisy and you'll see more guys changing without hiding anything.....   ;) that's what I saw when I moved from one gym to another (both on Orchard Rd).

Edited by Enelym1978

Guest Liberated

I walk around naked in the changing room sometimes. It's not like I have a big cock anything but I just feel liberated haha. I use the steam room naked too, but sitting on a towel.

I dont walk around naked because my dick gets hard easily. And because of that, i feel shy when it happens and it gets really tough especially during ns days where communal shower happens quite often when i went to thailand. Is there any way for it to stop getting hard or slow down the rate at which it gets hard? I really dont want people to tease me about it anymore

This. I avoid getting changed or showering wherever possible.

This. I avoid getting changed or showering wherever possible.

I think you should find a way to embrace the fact that you get hard easily. Older men would kill for that ability. Erections are a normal (and nice haha) part of life. And surrounded by men, just ignore it and hopefully they will too.

I think straigts r quite extreme.

Some will be at ease being naked. on the other hand, some will be fully clad from the locker room to the shower cubicles.

Gays r mostly clad in towels.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Walk naked in shower area, i guess depends on the person' body lor. With nice bod surely have more confidence than those who do not have nice body?!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Sure.

But if your naked frame is nasty,you might wanna give yourself less nude time.

Can we stop this body shaming? Not everyone is as fit as you but everyone has a right to be comfortable in their own body.

Guest Lim Guan Eng

I walk naked from the locker to shower room.

Why we want to feel ashame? We are man! I have, you have, he has....and every guys have it, unless you don't have or you have a.special one...haha!!

To me, gay who are BOTTOM are shy to walk naked!!! They are born to be shy, picky....and mostly sissy type! Haha they are no help :P

Agree ! You are fit that's your business!

Can we just stop all those body beautiful mentality ? Just be yourself and love and respect your body be it not in tip top form?

I'm not body shaming.

Stop encouraging unhealthy lifestyles instead.

In that case, Seanny, you should walk around the showers with the towel wrapped around your face. Your face looks nasty and you should give it less face time too.

Depends on the place.  If it is the gym, usually no kids under 16 allowed. So I am a little more open.  I would go in to the showers with my shorts, but come out after showering and drying up at the bench.  I usually pick the bench quite near the showers, so I can keep an eye on my belongings.  At the swimming pool, I will strip off my trunks in the shower stall and have a towel wrapped round my waist when I come out.  There are usually kids around. A little etiquette is the norm.

I don't think it is odd for a guy to walk from his bench to the shower stalls naked and back tough. That is if they get changed almost immediately. But at times I have noticed from time to time guys who remain naked after showering, walk to the mirrors and take time to groom before they change.  That I find, they may be looking to do something...cruise maybe??

I'm sure you're having a lovely Valentine's day ;)

I know the people having my face time are.

Oh thank you! I sure am having a wonderful Valentine's Day now.

But I am not sure if the people having your face time are having the same though. Send them my sympathies, will you? Tell them their act of kindness towards you had been noted by the higher beings and they will be rewarded in the upcoming New Year. When that happens, please remember to go beg them for some money towards your plastic surgery.

Guest Curious

I'm not body shaming.

Stop encouraging unhealthy lifestyles instead.

The fact that they are in a gym means that they're at least putting in some effort to improve.

In that case, Seanny, you should walk around the showers with the towel wrapped around your face. Your face looks nasty and you should give it less face time too.

I get your point with this, and that sure is a strong way to give SeannyShortcake a taste of his own medicine (ie, if you're not attractive, cover up, the world is only for the beautiful). That said can we not argue or start flaming each other? It's just as bad as body and face shaming.

I don't walk around naked per se. Usually, strip, and wrap the towel around the waist before heading to showers. So at most I am naked for that split second. I've walked around naked before because someone took my towel when I was in the shower by mistake and had to look for an attendant to help.

I've seen guys at my gym, usually the straight, who walk naked to the showers with a towel over their shoulders. 

I don't think it is a big deal. Personal preference. 

Love. 

To me it's no biggie. I do it mostly as a matter of hygeine, since I won't want to wrap a clean towel around after I work out. Of course some may say its exhibitionistic and egoistic - I don't disagree! Besides I don't find it sexual nor do I do it for cruising.

From your profile pic, it seems your bushy pubic is enough to provide coverage.

Guest tongue not in cheek

To me it's no biggie. I do it mostly as a matter of hygeine, since I won't want to wrap a clean towel around after I work out. Of course some may say its exhibitionistic and egoistic - I don't disagree! Besides I don't find it sexual nor do I do it for cruising.

If I see you walking around naked I will lick you. *lick lick*

I dont walk around naked but i am fine stripping butt naked out of my gym clothes without hurrying to wrap the towel around me before shower and while getting dressed after shower. However I dont know why but I am more daring to do so when i think the guys around me in the locker are straight, but if there are 'obvious' gay guys around i tend not to do this. I find it more amusing to see straight guys stealing glances at my dick. But then again as i have been told many times, my gaydar quite useless..haha

Guest Lim Guan Eng

I have a big one so I like to walk around naked let everyone stare and drool I super do not care

I don't fancy big dick....haha! Doesn't mean big dick guy can walk around naked... Some big dick guys are very shy.

I have an average dick of 6.5", I treat it as normal...to walk naked around in the locker room. I m not an exhibitionist. I did it because I want to cool my body after work out.

i dun think that being naked to and fro the shower room and lockers are being gay. it just simply shows how comfortable and confident of your own body. in japan hot spring, all are naked. nobody bothers anyway. in sg, we are mostly shy about our own body. 

Thanks to you guys I now have the courage to just strip without needing to hide my dick. I'm exposed for only a few seconds but it feels good to not have to hide.

Big prick or small cock, I think it is just a matter of courtesy to wrap yourself up as much as possible (not all the time, of course) in the locker room, instead of swinging your dick around in the faces of everyone. If civilization requires us to cover ourselves up in the public, why should civilization stop at the doors into the locker rooms? Why should we let voyeurs and exhibitionists rule the locker room world just because they want to show off their prick? For those who claim that they are comfortable nude, then tell them to do it outside of the locker room too.

• Guest locked this topic