Male HQ

Do You Walk Around Naked In Gym Changing Room?

Guest Curious

I agree. There seems to a few people who wants to encourage all the locker room glory here.

I recall many years ago, there was one guy who joined the gym just so to eyeball nude hunks. He'd even go around and sit himself just next to people who are changing in the locker room, even though his own locker is a few rows away. And on the gym floor, he never lift weights or do any form of exercise, but he will position himself in some place to ogle as many people as possible. And subsequently, on this very same Blowing Wind room forum, I recall there was a thread started by someone who feels that it was "wrong" for anyone to change his underwear with the towel wrapped around his waist. Whether or not this was the same person, I don't know.

I really wonder if all these guys are here on this thread too, calling people names just to incite them to go nude in the locker room.   

I don't believe your story for one very basic reason: It's an expensive way to ogle at guys. There are far cheaper ways to do the same.

Have you ever gone through army by the way? We shower naked also and walk around naked in the bunk too and in the shower room in the army too.

So what's really wrong?

Unless your intention is to oogle at guys cocks ?

Other than that I don't feel that most of us here are justifying and encouraging others to go naked if they feel uncomfortable.

I just feel that some gays here are just hyper sensitive ..and think otherwise lo. The straights

Just fxxx care whether you are naked or not .. And I have seen some erected too in the army shower .. No big deal to them lo and they are nonchalant about the erection!What you have they have too. Unless yours is a pussy !!!!!

No big deal lo so don't make a mountain out of a molehill la!

That's why I think these hypersensitive guys are super guniang, you know those feminine ones in NS who are shy because they think they have breasts or something.

We're all men. We've all gone through ns. In OCS I once even dig a hole and shit next to my buddy in the jungles. You think that's sexualised? It's all your dirty minds. Naked so what?

Walking ard naked during army seems to be quite common and nobody will bother much. But if u walk ard naked in gym shower rm, feel tht pple wld have the mindset tht the guy is some "preverted" guy.

Walking ard naked during army seems to be quite common and nobody will bother much. But if u walk ard naked in gym shower rm, feel tht pple wld have the mindset tht the guy is some "preverted" guy.

Ya lo. And those who think that not wanting to be naked is guniang and being naked means being masculine, I'll say that if you're naturally a guniang sissy, no amount of being naked can make you man enough. What's the worst are those who are guniang and think they look v man being naked (they think they look as man as those straight guys who are comfortable being naked), when the fact is their whole guniang body language is making their nakedness spell "pervert" to others.

This topic is as old as time. Many fitness websites have the same question: http://training.fitness.com/open-talk/do-you-walk-around-naked-gym-locker-room-43832.html

Bear in mind this is a straight site, so see what the responses are.

LOL! Seems like there are quite a few responses saying that it is the fat DOM who likes to get naked in the locker rooms. :clap:

LOL! Seems like there are quite a few responses saying that it is the fat DOM who likes to get naked in the locker rooms. :clap:

This is like saying conservative people are all fat and ugly looking. lol

There's a guy in my gym who always walks naked from his locker to the shower. Is this common across other gyms? What do you guys think? And since there's a fairly active thread on open showers/establishments that allow nudity, should we follow suit so more people will feel less shy about their naked bodies around other guys?

You must be referring to that guy from Cali? He does that, kinda turn off.

You must be referring to that guy from Cali? He does that, kinda turn off.

The fairly short guy with native american features and long, indian mama hair? Oh yeah, super duper turned-off and by his nude paradings! Oh god! Why him and not someone 'with the goods'?! How awful!

Guest Curious

I'm the original poster. I go to pure fitness not Cali and the guy walking around naked is local chinese and buff. He isn't parading around but just walking from locker room to the shower.

do u guys change first before using the mirror or u stand in front of mirror with towel while looking at your face/hair?

i also prefer to fold my towel in half, make it smaller before wrapping around myself. is it too gay?

I was informed hydro90 using someone's pic 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

can I say shut up "ind"

Pussy cat blackie

Hydro90,

1. For making racist remark, I am giving you 1 warning point..

2. If the allegation of using someone else pic is true. I won't hesitate to give you a week's suspension. So you better make sure no one PM me about you using someone else pic.

If you continue to be childish and keep calling people racist names.  I will slap you with warnings and suspension until you wake up.

Si Ginna.

Went to the gym during lunch today and there were three guys, all local chinese exec type in good shape just walking around naked in the changing room. one even stood in front of the mirror and applied lotion over his body. Nice to see!

Went to the gym during lunch today and there were three guys, all local chinese exec type in good shape just walking around naked in the changing room. one even stood in front of the mirror and applied lotion over his body. Nice to see!

which gym was it?

It's the CBD. Don't want to disclose otherwise all the perverts will come. I'd rather keep it as it is now where we trust other members.

This is the reason why people should towel up. You can stay silent now, but someone else will blab. And soon, the entire place will be crawling with perverts.

This is the reason why people should towel up. You can stay silent now, but someone else will blab. And soon, the entire place will be crawling with perverts.

Don't think so. It's just the general aura of trust in the gym. Membership is small, expensive and limited (there is a max no the management allows). Everyone knows each other so it feels like a brotherhood. While I do towel up, I'm not going to be like those Nancy pansies telling people to do so - what right do I have to tell these guys what to do? Can you imagine how they would react??

Guest Glennis Tan

not only in gym, i always never wear any under garment, be it at market or when i teach (pte and sch).

feel cool and sexy, airy when breeze flew into my bushy pinkish vagina.

the most is when parent stared at you ... i know some daddies knew my little secret !!

When I gym and change to my underwear, I will be naked for 5 seconds. from taking off towel to wearing underwear.

but to walk around naked? its a no no for me. Seen quite a few in gym. Usually they are not good looking or over-fat. Completely turn off.

Some will have extreme actions like powdering the whole body with loud movements, standing naked in front of mirror, etc.....

When I gym and change to my underwear, I will be naked for 5 seconds. from taking off towel to wearing underwear.

but to walk around naked? its a no no for me. Seen quite a few in gym. Usually they are not good looking or over-fat. Completely turn off.

Some will have extreme actions like powdering the whole body with loud movements, standing naked in front of mirror, etc.....

Ya lor. You know what that's called? It's called 不知羞耻

Some will have extreme actions like powdering the whole body with loud movements, standing naked in front of mirror, etc.....

I thought you are one of them leh porky

Guest Reality

Some will have extreme actions like powdering the whole body with loud movements, standing naked in front of mirror, etc.....

And if they are good looking and hot, you like right?

• 3 weeks later...

Ya lor. You know what that's called? It's called 不知羞耻

不知羞耻 is too hash...In my opinion, that is a place to shower and change yourself. It's should be fair no matter ugly, fat, handsome or fit guy to walk naked to shower n back to change into their attire.

Looking for Mature Top as bf~

Guest Guest

Yeah. It's very disturbing when the gay community always curse the ugly the unfit the cmis so on etc.. Some just do it with no intention of cruising at all..But when the handsome fit ones just flaunt their asset nonchalantly in total nakedness these cursers just shut their mouth and oogle happily in their heart. Reality and superficial.

Like what some people said, it's a matter of manners, and not so much about how confident you are of yourself. One of the basic things my parents taught me when I was young was that the private parts are a sacred and personal part of a person's body that is not meant to be exposed casually to others, and that revealing yourself unnecessarily and blatantly to others is a reflection of a lack of respect to self and others. There's a fine line between being confident of yourself and having a lack of shame. Yes, in Japan or whatever people have a culture of openness, but different societies have different rules, and Singapore is not japan. Most people are not brought up to openly expose their privates to others except for their family members or close ones. At least for those who were brought up properly.

Is there a law in Singapore that prohibits people in segregated locker rooms from walking around naked?  If not, then you don't have a point. What your parents taught you is your private business.  To walk to the showers naked is not shameless but practical.  It is not "openly exposing the genitals" but having no reason to cover them when people there are all of the same gender. 

And you think it is proper to openly expose the privates to family members and close ones, although not to other men in a locker room?  Strange way of "bringing up properly"...

Guest Limkopi

yes if u gone through army , walk around naked No big deal , if the gym all ar man , who care man haha :P

Haha...I care if the gym got pondan and sissy man around!

Don't forget the gym cleaner is a female.....she can clean man toilet and man changing room.

Haha...I care if the gym got pondan and sissy man around!

Don't forget the gym cleaner is a female.....she can clean man toilet and man changing room.

aiyo if the female cleaner ar there , im sure those guy also not walk around naked lo . only if he want to show that cleane

r , pondan and sissy man still is a man , what u hv , they also hv , just go gym and hv a shower only ma , make urslfe so unhappy for what .. haha :P

Guest Guest

This is so crazily absurd that he cares if sissy man around!

Pls lah if you have gone through army and in shower there are also sissies what even as platoon mates. This is so Jurassic thinking !!!

And someone say about proper bring up.. Again my dear you don't go through army too I suppose.

We are not encouraging this behavior in the gym but so what if someone is naked? If his intention is not to cruise but to be practical he deems.. I don't see how you should feel offended unless he is a CMI etc then surely you will curse and swear but if it's a fit handsome hunk you will manifest your superficiality!

Guest Guest

This is so crazily absurd that he cares if sissy man around!

Pls lah if you have gone through army and in shower there are also sissies what . This is so Jurassic thinking !!!

And someone say about proper bring up.. Again my dear you don't go through army too I suppose.

We are not encouraging this behavior in the gym but so what if someone is naked? If his intention is not to cruise but to be practical he deems.. I don't see how you should feel offended unless he is a CMI etc then surely you will curse and swear but if it's a fit handsome hunk you will manifest your superficiality!

I am naked in the gym for a good reason - usually when I am changing, or when I am drying myself after a shower. 

Do I walk around naked in the gym changing room?  Not really, primarily because there is not much of me to show, alas.  I have been known to stand naked in front of my locker, waiting for my body to dry, and check my messages from the handphone.      

Do i mind other walking around naked in the gym changing room?  No, I don't.  I should not, because i would be a hypocrite if I do it myself and get crossed when I see someone doing exactly the same thing.

Guest Guest

Over in Hk , it is common and no big deal to see cute or handsome manly guys going naked in sauna or steam room as well as in the changing room , some are not bothered by lots of attention at all !

• Guest locked this topic