Male HQ

Do You Walk Around Naked In Gym Changing Room?

Guest Curious

Guest NikL25

I have used gyms in my schools and in my army camp. I have also used gyms in community centres, commercial ones and even a couple of  company gyms. You will find some guys who literally change their clothes in the cubicle, some who do the usual towel dance to change into their outfits and some guys who full blown out walk around naked and take their time to change into their clothes after their workout and shower.

i have used open showers during my school days where basically everyone is naked in the showers and only get dressed when we get to the lockers. in bmt, we have no doors and even in a lot of army camps, most guys walk into the toilets in just a towel and are just casually naked till they are showered and done, and don the towel back on before going to the bunks. i have also showered in an open shower in some army camps but these places have thus been renovated and have converted to shower cubicles with doors.  its more of a challenge in community centres and office gyms as it it usually just a toilet with a couple of shower cubicles. so it came be a little more crammed to shower and get changed especially when there are others to use the toilets. it is more convenient at commercial gym shower rooms as more space is dedicated to the shower and locker area, hence more men get don't need to rush to get dressed and perhaps are more casual and take their time to get dressed after their shower.

in my opinion, it really boils down to personal preference. there is really no right or wrong answer. unless the naked guy is trying to shove his genitals in your face, trying to molest you or is blatantly making you extremely uncomfortable i honestly think it is really up to each individual on his shower and changing habits. 

making fun of the guy who doesn't expose his body for being shy or body shaming the guy who is more confident to strut around naked just feels like bullying. and as men, i think it's time we grow up and not attack each other for our habits. moreover, the locker room is one of those private places for men to let loose and be ourselves in this space. because half the time in public we are sucking in our guts and flexing our bodies tight so that we look presentable. we are in an age where men are scrutinized on their physical looks as much as women and sometimes even more. it seems like now, it is like a crime for a man to be topless in public unless he has a greed god physique with a washboard stomach. and we are not making it easier by judging each other, guys.

i apologize for the rant but just wanted to say how i felt. 

Guest Business

It's no big deal. Want to walk naked? Your business. Want to stay dressed? Your business too.

The operative word is that it's YOUR business. You want to kaypoh what other people do for what?

I know people always have different opinions and that is to be respected, but I am *utterly flabbergasted* to know today that some guys actually think being naked in a room with other guys is wrong.

I'd understand where one is coming from if the issue is between the two sexes.

But within the same sex....? I'm speechless.

Guest Guest

Is normal to be nude going shower, but is stupid and rude going to sauna and steam room esp if crowded ppl still doing sretching butt facing those who sitting down, if you no look no body it is ugly scene

Is normal to be nude going shower, but is stupid and rude going to sauna and steam room esp if crowded ppl still doing sretching butt facing those who sitting down, if you no look no body it is ugly scene

lol!

Looking for Mature Top as bf~

Guest Guest

I like to walk around the gym naked and go to steam room or sauna to do my stretching exercises like bending down to touch my toes.....quite a few times I did this at hotel sauna or steam room here in Singapore and got molested! What's wrong with people here, being naked and doing stretching exercises is very accepted in Korea and Japan....in fact the older guys would join you to do the stretching exercises.....

I like to walk around the gym naked and go to steam room or sauna to do my stretching exercises like bending down to touch my toes.....quite a few times I did this at hotel sauna or steam room here in Singapore and got molested! What's wrong with people here, being naked and doing stretching exercises is very accepted in Korea and Japan....in fact the older guys would join you to do the stretching exercises.....

different country, different culture, different practice. It's not rocket science.

This is a stellar example of asking for trouble, or fuck, or both. Gonna love how much people love to stretch their gaping butthole in public.

Guest Guest

I was at a gym in a China hotel in Beijing and everyone in there were naked walking around. No one bet an eyelid. I was however most surprised to see a massage table out in the open and a rather good looking well build guy in a pair of shots only was wiping the back of someone naked. A few people were sitting around and watching as the guy receiving the back rub/wash had a hard-on! So I went closer to watch too and then saw that quite a few guys there were also having hard-on while watching. I do t think I have ever seen anything like that anywhere else in the world. Anyway, we sat in the jacuzzi quietly to watch and and pretty soon I felt someone's hand on my throbbing cock.....and the rest is history. I came in the jacuzzi and I think he did too...auto-cum for him.

I can't wait to go back there in my next business trip.

I was at a gym in a China hotel in Beijing and everyone in there were naked walking around. No one bet an eyelid. I was however most surprised to see a massage table out in the open and a rather good looking well build guy in a pair of shots only was wiping the back of someone naked. A few people were sitting around and watching as the guy receiving the back rub/wash had a hard-on! So I went closer to watch too and then saw that quite a few guys there were also having hard-on while watching. I do t think I have ever seen anything like that anywhere else in the world. Anyway, we sat in the jacuzzi quietly to watch and and pretty soon I felt someone's hand on my throbbing cock.....and the rest is history. I came in the jacuzzi and I think he did too...auto-cum for him.

Care to share which hotel?

I think I need help. I am so addicted to getting sucked that I am so afraid I either die of being too dry-up or I get caught for indecent exposure. I don't know which is worse!

I am only 19 and since I got sucked by my best friend during my 18 birthday that I have since been going round getting sucked by whoever I can find. Some days I get sucked 10 times until my dick is sore and when I came, there was nothing coming out but I still felt so incredibly nice. I visit toilets, beaches, sauna, massage places, offices, .... You name it I have been to all the places. Probably bec I am cute looking so has been easy to get someone interested to suck me off.

Is this something I need to see a doc or a bomo? I just don't have any control over it...everyday is the same routine for me, going around town finding suckers.....help!

Our troll with fake stories are back.

One moment he is a 19yo addicted to sex and next he is in a gym in China.

The above 2 post are from the same Troll who post about fake experiences.

Please Don't feel the troll.

Our troll with fake stories are back.

One moment he is a 19yo addicted to sex and next he is in a gym in China.

The above 2 post are from the same Troll who post about fake experiences.

Please Don't feel the troll.

LOL~ from the first read, know it's fake story liao...

Guest Guest

Why is he doing this again?

Troll what pleasure do you derive from writing such fake experiences?

Why don't you just post your stories here instead?

Guest Guest

Why is he doing this again?

Troll what pleasure do you derive from writing such fake experiences?

Why don't you just post your stories here instead?

Most stories here are fake anyway, so why pick on just a few to highlight?

These may not be personal experiences but certainly real life experiences from BW members who may be too shy to write about their stories, so I pen it for them. Do you see many people jumping up and down about these stories except for the so-called GM?!

Guest Laojks

Singaporeans are generally more conservative. However, if there are enough to start the ball rolling (haha) we might have everyone loosen up and be naked comfortably.

This is my personal observation, and may not be accurate. The gym I go to has several branches. Some have a higher concentration of gay men, others more straight guys. Anyway, the one by my office has more straight guys, and I do notice that they seemed a lot more comfortable being naked in the lockerroom than the branch which is more gay. Most of the guys at my gym tend to be the suit/office type. So they will be hanging around chatting completely naked, or in the mornings which I go sometimes, naked in front of the mirrors while shaving. 

The opposite is at the more gay one which I go sometimes. Gays tend to be more modest for some reason, and are the ones who cover up. My take on that is probably the cruise factor. 

Love. 

In China, its normal to hang around nude in the spa and bath houses.

Been to a couple in Guangzhou and it's completely nude area in the locker rooms, steam and sauna, baths and jacuzzi.

It was such an experience the first time that I went!

Guest Guest

Yes, is totally normal for staight guys to walk around nude, but is disgusting if your mind are not that " normal ", get it? Esp your look and body is out, do normal straight guys face his butt to those who seat at sauna and steam room, follow people around shower area?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Xx-boy

Personally for me, I prefer to walk naked from cubicle to showering point. Even while brushing teeth at the sink. Don't see anything wrong with it.

Some felt weird seeing this, who has the similar encounters?

• 4 months later...

Personally for me, I prefer to walk naked from cubicle to showering point. Even while brushing teeth at the sink. Don't see anything wrong with it.

Some felt weird seeing this, who has the similar encounters?

I will do the same...

I stayed in several hostels while travelling in taiwan, most people dont walk ard naked before and after they shower. Likewise in singapore. Yeah.

But in a normal bath house, whether in japan, taiwan i think it is ok to go nude. In singapore, vietnam, people still wear something like shorts, trunks, towel....

The straight men abroad are feeling comfortable in nude at the gym changing room is because they need not have to face those giggling gays talking about gay or other stuff with those high pitch tones.... Over here , I always cringed when these office sisters talk so openly and giggles with their friends or colleagues about matters in the changing area ....

I don't walk around naked but I do strip off when I get changed and after the shower dry myself at my locker instead of going to the shower still in gym shorts and come back in underwear

It's hot noticing who is looking at you as you dry off

I do think all guys should do the same after all we all need some eye candy no matter where we are

quote name="Curious" post="1069503"

timestamp="1423845695"

There's a guy in my gym who always walks naked from his locker to the shower. Is this common across other gyms? What do you guys think? And since there's a fairly active thread on open showers/establishments that allow nudity, should we follow suit so more people will feel less shy about their naked bodies around other guys?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
5 hours ago, jo.sam said:

I use the steam room in a towel, but sometimes when there's no one around I just open to to enjoy the wamth in my nakedness.

Me too. But it gets awkward if some dude walks in - then the dilemma is whether to wrap up or to just sit there nonchalantly.

19 hours ago, Guest said:

Me too. But it gets awkward if some dude walks in - then the dilemma is whether to wrap up or to just sit there nonchalantly.

I usually cover up my bits just enough when someone walks in although there was once I just exposed myself. The other guy (straight from the looks of it) didn't seem to care.

No qualms about being naked, like someone said its personal preference and your business.

That being said, if you know someone is feeling uncomfortable around you in the same space, do practice some consideration and cover up, or quickly change into your clothes.

I don't know anymore.

12 hours ago, jo.sam said:

I usually cover up my bits just enough when someone walks in although there was once I just exposed myself. The other guy (straight from the looks of it) didn't seem to care.

The tricky thing is how to do that without appearing like one was up to no good.

20 hours ago, Guest said:

The tricky thing is how to do that without appearing like one was up to no good.

Wish I could answer you but I guess it depends haha. I go to the gym and also go for crossfit. For crossfit, we're a tight community and everyone just walks around naked. Some of them know I'm gay and they don't seem to care. I don't do the same for the gym though.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm joining a gym club in east. The club he less guys on naked. Always with tower on. I myself, I will tower myself at the cubical and proceed to the steam room naked. Will getting myself steam for 15 mins. Then waking naked to the shower. At changing room, I will strip down, drying myself. I'm actually liking to explore my body. I enjoy free balling too. Will free balling after gym and shower. 

• Guest locked this topic