Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

Guest Tian

If you’re going to Prime, get Tony. Such a dream. I told him my Mandarin is not that good and he was like, “Okay I’ll speak to you in Mandarin here and there so you can practice.” Then on some stuff he saw that I was buffering like a laggy youtube video, he translated for me. Gives of boyfriend vibes. lol

Great personality! Massage was good also and he took care of me. 😉

5 hours ago, Guest Tian said:

If you’re going to Prime, get Tony. Such a dream. I told him my Mandarin is not that good and he was like, “Okay I’ll speak to you in Mandarin here and there so you can practice.” Then on some stuff he saw that I was buffering like a laggy youtube video, he translated for me. Gives of boyfriend vibes. lol

Great personality! Massage was good also and he took care of me. 😉

Thank you for that info! have you tried Ryan or Dong at Prime?

Will be travelling there 27 March to 4th April. Anyone have any recommendations for gay bars these days? Hoping to meet people there since am quite new to this. I tried checking online but most stuff may be outdated especially after Covid

I made a last minute booking at Prime few days ago, there were only a few therapists available and coincidentally all their names begin with the letter 'O'. Picked a random one to try out, this was my first visit to Prime. My last visit to a similar establishment was in BKK prior to the pandemic.

I must say there was a huge gap when i compare in terms of experience (TPE vs BKK). As we went into the 'extra' part, the therapist informed me that they were not allowed to remove any piece of clothing (shockingly to me), and he further mentioned that he was 'saving' some load because he had another customer booked. My 90-minute session ended at 2230 hrs. If I'm not mistaken, they impose surcharge for sessions booked for late hours, and apparently someone was willing to pay. As i now recall, at the beginning of my session, he asked if i wanted to consider 'upgrading' my therapy package selection (to a longer session i supposed), in which i politely declined. When you think back it does not make sense when he later claimed to have another customer booked after me. I guess it may have affected him, and the outcome of my session was so different judging from the majority of the field reports.

Edited by JR19

Guest guest
On 3/21/2024 at 9:53 PM, Rain168 said:

Will be travelling there 27 March to 4th April. Anyone have any recommendations for gay bars these days? Hoping to meet people there since am quite new to this. I tried checking online but most stuff may be outdated especially after Covid

you can find some information below Gay Bar Taipei

On 3/22/2024 at 12:09 AM, JR19 said:

I made a last minute booking at Prime few days ago, there were only a few therapists available and coincidentally all their names begin with the letter 'O'. Picked a random one to try out, this was my first visit to Prime. My last visit to a similar establishment was in BKK prior to the pandemic.

I must say there was a huge gap when i compare in terms of experience (TPE vs BKK). As we went into the 'extra' part, the therapist informed me that they were not allowed to remove any piece of clothing (shockingly to me), and he further mentioned that he was 'saving' some load because he had another customer booked. My 90-minute session ended at 2230 hrs. If I'm not mistaken, they impose surcharge for sessions booked for late hours, and apparently someone was willing to pay. As i now recall, at the beginning of my session, he asked if i wanted to consider 'upgrading' my therapy package selection (to a longer session i supposed), in which i politely declined. When you think back it does not make sense when he later claimed to have another customer booked after me. I guess it may have affected him, and the outcome of my session was so different judging from the majority of the field reports.

Why didn't you want to book the 2 hour session? 

On 3/22/2024 at 12:09 AM, JR19 said:

This is kinda weird. When I tried Prime Q4 last year, the therapist was in underwear from the get go, and got naked during the oil massage.

On 3/25/2024 at 12:51 PM, Guest LSS said:

Now considering Tony and Gino on Prime. Anyone experienced both of them ? 

I have engaged Gino during my latest trip in early March this year. I enjoyed the session very much and he is very attentive and also friendly. I think you will enjoy the session with him :)

Guest Tan
21 hours ago, jbx1989 said:

This is kinda weird. When I tried Prime Q4 last year, the therapist was in underwear from the get go, and got naked during the oil massage.

Same thing

Guest Tan

Tony is good. He will take care of you.

10 hours ago, bondxXx said:

have booked at miniinn for my trip to taipei. but will it be too noisy to sleep? haha. cos afraid can't sleep properly with all the noise at other bunks

Sleep?  Join in the fun!

But maybe you can sleep in the day instead of the night.

On 3/29/2024 at 11:17 AM, yhtang said:

Sleep?  Join in the fun!

But maybe you can sleep in the day instead of the night.

Haha, well i don't mind if there's ppl keen on me. but i do want to get some rest, since i'm a light sleeper, i might wake up easily.

On 3/29/2024 at 11:24 AM, alphine1234 said:

Agree that Tony is good.

For miniinn, I was allocated level 3. No action at all. Can hv peaceful rest. 

was level 3 a male-only floor? cos in the message, they informed me i got a male-only dorm. but didn't specify the level

25 minutes ago, bondxXx said:

Haha, well i don't mind if there's ppl keen on me. but i do want to get some rest, since i'm a light sleeper, i might wake up easily.

was level 3 a male-only floor? cos in the message, they informed me i got a male-only dorm. but didn't specify the level

It is. But if you are looking for some actions, ask for level 5 & 6. I didn’t know so was allocated level 3. 

On 3/22/2024 at 11:59 PM, Guest Taipeiboy said:

Maybe you are not his type or should book 2 hours next time

On 3/26/2024 at 1:00 PM, Benson C said:

Why didn't you want to book the 2 hour session? 

Lesson learnt, probably should have gone for a longer duration. During the short conversation at the beginning, he seemed to develop an impression that it was my first visit to such type of spa, which i did not bother to clarify. It probably gave him another reason to 'short-change' me.

On my way out, I saw another therapist giving his customer a hug near the main entrance. I was given the same treatment from my therapist too, modus operandi i guess.

On 3/27/2024 at 12:34 PM, jbx1989 said:

Did you book a 2-hour session or a 90-minute session like mine?

Guest WarrenW
23 hours ago, thickhead79 said:

So which shop best to visit

my go-to shops are Prime and Captain. both with good balance of skill and extras. prices also no different. other spas look alright too being of similar services on offer. will always depend on your demeanor as customer on how the session will turn out in the end. be kind is key. when massuer can sense it, he will treat you right.

Guest Guest Taiwan

I'm in Taipei now. Which sauna should I go to? Which has the hottest guys or newest facilities? I/O, Soi13, XL, Han's?

12 hours ago, Guest WarrenW said:

my go-to shops are Prime and Captain. both with good balance of skill and extras. prices also no different. other spas look alright too being of similar services on offer. will always depend on your demeanor as customer on how the session will turn out in the end. be kind is key. when massuer can sense it, he will treat you right.

shop name Prime and Captain in taipei?

12 hours ago, Guest WarrenW said:

who do you recommend at Captain? 

8 hours ago, Guest Guest Taiwan said:

I'm in Taipei now. Which sauna should I go to? Which has the hottest guys or newest facilities? I/O, Soi13, XL, Han's?

Purely on the point of newest facilities, it would be Han's.

Guest guest
15 hours ago, Guest Guest Taiwan said:

for the hottest guys. it would be XL

Guest WarrenW
14 hours ago, dubeb5808 said:

who do you recommend at Captain? 

went there last February and had very good experience. Vic was my therapist took good care of me. the unit i was brought into was clean, warm and had privacy. 

Guest sammy

Anyone been to Shalun beach? How to go by bus? 

Got a free day on 15. Wanted to go there. Any help?

thanks. cheerio

I have.  You must try them both. haha!  I have tried Ollie too.  I also enjoyed his service but Tony and Gino will always be my pick for Prime.

On 3/29/2024 at 12:52 AM, bondxXx said:

have booked at miniinn for my trip to taipei. but will it be too noisy to sleep? haha. cos afraid can't sleep properly with all the noise at other bunks

Consider using earplugs.  If you have bunkmates who snore loud, you'll definitely hear it. 

Guest Lss
On 4/8/2024 at 7:48 PM, rychu said:

I have.  You must try them both. haha!  I have tried Ollie too.  I also enjoyed his service but Tony and Gino will always be my pick for Prime.

Is any of them bottom?  🤣 I’m curious to see a more detail review if you dont mind haha

Guest Joshua

Hi, is there anyone here stayed in Miniinn before? could you share cruising and action experience there? i’ll be staying level 4 there, they said its gay friendly floor :)

Guest sammy
On 4/12/2024 at 12:29 PM, Guest Joshua said:

Hi, is there anyone here stayed in Miniinn before? could you share cruising and action experience there? i’ll be staying level 4 there, they said its gay friendly floor :)

how you know you staying at level 4? I also booked a room, but was not told which floor

Guest Joshua
6 hours ago, Guest sammy said:

how you know you staying at level 4? I also booked a room, but was not told which floor

I requested. they then said they’ll put me on level 4th gay-friendly floor

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.