Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

I searched on website and it  says no sex with the masseurs 

I am sure the website is required to say that.  What happens behind closed doors would be something between the client and the masseur IF there is some chemistry between the two parties. 

In any case, it is wise to be cautious when approaching this subject with the masseur.  If the masseur is not so inclined, he may be displeased with the suggestion of a happy ending or more. 

Has anyone been to Green House/Green Love sauna in Tainan? 
Is it clean? 
Is it friendly?

Did you find the visit worth your while?

Thanks in advance.

I visited Green House sauna in Tainan.

It was clean, pretty large, and quite sociable.  There are two karaoke rooms, a large hall, and quite a few private rooms.  There is also a sauna and a steam room.  I liked the place. 

Thursday evening is nude night, and a sauna worker would monitor to ensure all patrons give up their large towels.  However, I noticed many patrons still cover themselves with a small towel - those small towels were the ones provided in the shower area for the patrons to dry their bodies after their shower.  

I think the entrance fee was NTD250.

In Taipei, it was Backpackers Inn ( 貝殼窩)which has closed down. I believe Mini Inn is the current place to be these days.

Had fun in the bunks, in the showers, haha

Don't get your expectations up too much re GS hotel.

I have stayed there twice (maybe 4 or 5 nights all up) , and at most I would see one or two walking around/lazing around naked during that time. You got to be realistic in these days of phone cameras, would you really dare to hang around naked?  Cos it is not like a sauna or onsen, where cameras are banned.  It is really only in the steam room where most things happen.

is Min Inn Taipei still available for booking or open  ? as i saw in their fb seems to have difficulties with previous batch of guests. 

I went to Taipei this month, and did the massage in G-PLUS studio. They hav so many handsome masseurs!! And all hav good massage skill.

I booked Henry, Tim, Kerr, Sky, Danny, Lynn. Hav good experience from them. Maybe I will book others next time.If u wanna massage, u can go there.
They hav web:

https://www.g-plusspa.com

And their instagram:

https://instagram.com/gplus_spa666

It’s the best gay spa studio I think!!

I went to Taipei this month, and did the massage in G-PLUS studio. They hav so many handsome masseurs!! And all hav good massage skill.

I booked Henry, Tim, Kerr, Sky, Danny, Lynn. Hav good experience from them. Maybe I will book others next time.If u wanna massage, u can go there.
They hav web:

And their instagram:

none of them my type

Hey all!  Just got back from a lovely week-long trip.  Wanted to share a few things:

1) Miniinn was good.  First, the accommodations were good.  Spacious and clean and a very nice common area to eat, work, etc.  Also, lots of action especially in the weekends.  Hot guys too!

2) Tried massage from 3 different spa-

AK Man-  Nice studio.  Master was not that cute but really hot.  He was kinda awkward with the massage and the fun part.  He can't speak good english too.

Captain Spa-  It was a condo room that had a massage table.  Clean and simple area.  Master was so hot and cute.  Lean muscles with nice chest. He was very careful with the massage. I felt taken cared of.  The fun part was so so.  I had to ask him to lick my nipples.  He just stood there and jacked me off.  He was nice to look at though.

Prime Spa-  I tried 2 different masters.  Both had exceptional massage skills. Had a very wonderful experience both times.  Specially the last one with Gino.  My goodness.  I fell in love with him after the massage.  haha

Hey all!  Just got back from a lovely week-long trip.  Wanted to share a few things:

1) Miniinn was good.  First, the accommodations were good.  Spacious and clean and a very nice common area to eat, work, etc.  Also, lots of action especially in the weekends.  Hot guys too!

Did you request for a gay-friendly room?

Prime Spa-  I tried 2 different masters.  Both had exceptional massage skills. Had a very wonderful experience both times.  Specially the last one with Gino.  My goodness.  I fell in love with him after the massage.  haha

Hi, thanks for sharing. Would you be able to share the other master that you tried in Prime that was good? Thanks again!

They hav web:

And their instagram:

How is Henry? And what are the service provided ? Lastly, do u tip them?

2) Tried massage from 3 different spa-

AK Man-  Nice studio.  Master was not that cute but really hot.  He was kinda awkward with the massage and the fun part.  He can't speak good english too.

Captain Spa-  It was a condo room that had a massage table.  Clean and simple area.  Master was so hot and cute.  Lean muscles with nice chest. He was very careful with the massage. I felt taken cared of.  The fun part was so so.  I had to ask him to lick my nipples.  He just stood there and jacked me off.  He was nice to look at though.

Thanks for sharing! Who did you get from Captain Spa? I think captain Spa only does hj for most of the masseurs

They hav web:

And their instagram:

you tried so many??? Wow... which one is your fav and what treatment did you book?

Can confirm GongFu and Royal no longer doing HE. And no oil either. I went last week and the service has changed, used to be very different. 

Good massage though, just not the old style. Without HE and oil it’s just too expensive. 

My fav masseur Sho left also, such a shame as he was so amazing. Hope he turns up somewhere. 

I had the best experience in miniinnn. You may request for a gay only dorm/floor. There is happening starting 10pm just as everyone is about to sleep. I sometimes feel tired going back and forth to the room and shower just to initiate action but it's worth it.

I just finished a couple of nights at Miniinn. So much fun there. 

Seems it’s become the new GS. Nice local guys there, not sure whether just for the fun or actually for accom. 

Had fun in the showers with one guy then later in the bunks with another. 

Didn’t get asked about a ‘gay floor’ though. Felt like every floor was gay. Will stay there again next time for sure. 

hello all, need experts input on this - royal spa no longer do the usual oil massage, so to enjoy this oil massage we should go to their sister-shop at un spa? i understand un spa is previously known as db spa.

i see most other massage shops the price also around 2800-3000 for 2h, is this the norm already? any good massage recommendation with maybe lower price? tks all

Can confirm GongFu and Royal no longer doing HE. And no oil either. I went last week and the service has changed, used to be very different. 

Good massage though, just not the old style. Without HE and oil it’s just too expensive. 

My fav masseur Sho left also, such a shame as he was so amazing. Hope he turns up somewhere. 

thank you so much lee for your reply, had wanted to go this month but decided to postpone till end of the year. agree with you that without their usual oil massage, the price is just too high, better off to the normal straight massage which is cheaper (since no HE also).

looks like i would skip royal and probably try their sister-shop at un spa, since the masseurs are the same but there is oil massage, though not sure if it is same as their 'old massage style' at royal.

by the way who did you try at gongfu/royal?

thank you so much lee for your reply, had wanted to go this month but decided to postpone till end of the year. agree with you that without their usual oil massage, the price is just too high, better off to the normal straight massage which is cheaper (since no HE also).

looks like i would skip royal and probably try their sister-shop at un spa, since the masseurs are the same but there is oil massage, though not sure if it is same as their 'old massage style' at royal.

by the way who did you try at gongfu/royal?

Not sure about UN. Might try one day!

At GF I had Leo. Super polite guy, perfect English. As mentioned it was a great massage. Very technical. Very correct. Afterward I felt great. But no HE. 

And that’s all fine, but not for the price they charge. There a lots of legitimate massage places that offer the same for half the price. 

Not sure about UN. Might try one day!

At GF I had Leo. Super polite guy, perfect English. As mentioned it was a great massage. Very technical. Very correct. Afterward I felt great. But no HE. 

And that’s all fine, but not for the price they charge. There a lots of legitimate massage places that offer the same for half the price. 

thanks again lee for your sharing. i like those who could at least speak some english (no need to be fluent for them). lol.

i would likely try un spa, since it looks like the place is opp. royal and there is oil massage, just not sure if they still have HE after that. i am likely to skip royal already as you correctly said the price is just too high for a normal massage and no HE the price is not worth it.

thanks again lee for your sharing. i like those who could at least speak some english (no need to be fluent for them). lol.

i would likely try un spa, since it looks like the place is opp. royal and there is oil massage, just not sure if they still have HE after that. i am likely to skip royal already as you correctly said the price is just too high for a normal massage and no HE the price is not worth it.

No worries. 

Let us know who you go at UN

Hopefully it still has the old Royal style …

I just finished a couple of nights at Miniinn. So much fun there. 

Seems it’s become the new GS. Nice local guys there, not sure whether just for the fun or actually for accom. 

Had fun in the showers with one guy then later in the bunks with another. 

Didn’t get asked about a ‘gay floor’ though. Felt like every floor was gay. Will stay there again next time for sure. 

envy of u

maybe im not their cup of tea . no fun for me

i stay for 6 nights, some invite for fun before they chech out too bad timing is not right.

inside their room is equipped with cctv

No worries. 

Let us know who you go at UN

Hopefully it still has the old Royal style …

sure lee, that would still about 3 months away, will let you know who i would've tried and if un spa still have the old royal style message with good ending. lol.

Guest Guest Tiger1

How was Leon great?  The massage AND the HE?

Massage was good - not great.  Spent quite a bit of time on B2B, simulating sex - though no penetration. He's a handful! 

12 hours ago, Guest Guest Tiger1 said:

Massage was good - not great.  Spent quite a bit of time on B2B, simulating sex - though no penetration. He's a handful! 

I like that.  Because when they say B2B, I really expect B2B.  My experience with Captain was not really B2B.  He was just standing while he fondled me. 

On 9/7/2023 at 8:03 PM, Guest guest said:

sure lee, that would still about 3 months away, will let you know who i would've tried and if un spa still have the old royal style message with good ending. lol.

Un Spa is operating out of the private room opposite Royal. The last I heard is that there are 2 units which are available for booking. Not too sure if they have increased the number of rooms. Basically, it is a room unit with massage bed and an attached bedroom.

The service provided is similar to that provided in Royal precovid days, that is, it will start with traditional massage and then followed by oil massage. Whether there is HE or not, i guess it depends on the chemistry between you and the masseur. I have tried before and was provided HE.

Tried Gion from Prime Spa and must say that his massage skill is amazing and smoothen my knots, followed by B2B and then HE. Also tried Jayen and Tony and I must say their service are pretty good too. They are running a points system where you can use your LINE account to earn 1 point for each massage session booked. After you achieved certain level of points, you can redeem for discount for future massage package, etc.

If you prefer younger guys in the 20s, can consider Mudan or Moon Men Spa as well.

19 hours ago, gpfun said:

Un Spa is operating out of the private room opposite Royal. The last I heard is that there are 2 units which are available for booking. Not too sure if they have increased the number of rooms. Basically, it is a room unit with massage bed and an attached bedroom.

The service provided is similar to that provided in Royal precovid days, that is, it will start with traditional massage and then followed by oil massage. Whether there is HE or not, i guess it depends on the chemistry between you and the masseur. I have tried before and was provided HE.

Tried Gion from Prime Spa and must say that his massage skill is amazing and smoothen my knots, followed by B2B and then HE. Also tried Jayen and Tony and I must say their service are pretty good too. They are running a points system where you can use your LINE account to earn 1 point for each massage session booked. After you achieved certain level of points, you can redeem for discount for future massage package, etc.

If you prefer younger guys in the 20s, can consider Mudan or Moon Men Spa as well.

thanks gpfun, that was a valuable info much needed, appreciate it much! :thumb:

On 8/3/2023 at 12:42 AM, Guest SGkids said:

Yesterday, I visited Huang Chi 皇池, a place with three side-by-side outlets. The first one houses a restaurant and an old open hot spring bathhouse. Next to it, the second outlet offers an open bath concept for both genders, requiring swimming wear. Lastly, the third outlet is a nude open bathhouse.

Previously, they were open 24 hours, but now they close at 11.30 pm daily. As usual, you can either opt for the NTD400 meal credits per person for free hot spring bathhouse entry or choose the NTD250 option for access to the pure bathhouse.

how was your experience there? worth the visit? 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.