Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

On 7/12/2018 at 1:03 PM, zaq88 said:

Anyone in Taipei these few days? Will be here from 12 to 15 Jul. Tried going Soi 13 b4?

Soi 13 is great, but if you’re not a hunk/twunk you might have some issue finding guys to play with. 80% of the people there are at least good looking twinks/twunk.

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

On 6/25/2018 at 9:42 PM, velink said:

OK, my review on G's Hotel.

I shouldn't have chosen to stay there on my final night there because I was too tired to look for any action as my body constantly craving for bed. 

The facility is good, the room is good also as I shared with another person, who arrived at the middle of the night when I was soundly sleeping, but I was a light sleeper and was awoken then. Both of us went through the night moaning, I guess we were both hinting the other to take action (probably just my imagination on his side.) I went through the night thinking if I should be proactive or not until my time to woke up and rush to the airport. But maybe I should've chosen single room for better action as the shared room was isolated from all the single room.

I got the chance to chat with a local, who told me that G's hotel has become the resting hub for the locals to have sex since they do accept check in for resting, he said he was not provided with room as he was only there to charge his phone. I don't understand that.

Most of the people there will walk around with a towel covering their front or around their waist. I try to get bold with only underwear, and also bare naked. It's a nice experience.

moaning? u mean he is your type too?

Guest Meheer

Huang chi is the only option now for Hot Springs as Huang Ding is closed now, Kawayu Spa is also not gay anymore.... any comments on Huang chi or as its called Emperor spa

Guest Stefan from Royal Spa
On 7/2/2018 at 1:23 PM, Guest Guest987 said:

Has anyone tried Stefan from Royal spa?

His massage is not bad at all, considering that he has been doing it for only 6 months. His strokes are exact meaning he finds he muscle and massages it. 

His looks are what I would term 'classical' - he looks like a model and could probably be one if he was taller. He looks a lot younger in person.

Because he is good looking, I thought he would have attitude or would not be friendly but he is actually quite friendly - had no issues talking with him and he had no issues giving me a good massage.

Very grateful to this thread for providing me insights to this side of Taiwan.

I'll be visiting Taipei/Taiwan from October 21-27, 2018. Anyone in Taipei around the same time?

I'm pretty much a virgin to the gay scene.

Would be great if I could have someone to hang around with and explore the night life. ;)

39 minutes ago, haruki said:

I'll be visiting Taipei/Taiwan from October 21-27, 2018. Anyone in Taipei around the same time?

Would be great if I could have someone to hang around with and explore the night life. ;)

Fly to Taipei on 26 to 31 oct

19 hours ago, haruki said:

Flying during that period too. Since it's the Pride period, I'm sure it's not hard to find company :-)

17 hours ago, haruki said:

I have created a LINE group for SGs who are visiting Taipei during pride week. Currently with 24 members. Whoever are going during that period are welcome to join, chat, and maybe even meet up. Just PM me your LINE ID.

As what know it have soi 13 ,Aniki, and one more at ximen I haven't try be 4 not that sure the name Hans or 银河,maybe you can search web or or anyone here can tell you or ask at tt1069 and lf you stay at GS maybe can find some fun there, of cause after they came back,for outdoor fun, can try 228garden ,mrt station, beside 小巨蛋,got one stadium, one had fun with young boy there, not bad can try 

Do you have the English name of the MRT station or the stadium? Thx.

On 6/7/2018 at 2:20 PM, shiwalov said:

As what know it have soi 13 ,Aniki, and one more at ximen I haven't try be 4 not that sure the name Hans or 银河,maybe you can search web or or anyone here can tell you or ask at tt1069 and lf you stay at GS maybe can find some fun there, of cause after they came back,for outdoor fun, can try 228garden ,mrt station, beside 小巨蛋,got one stadium, one had fun with young boy there, not bad can try 

Do you have the English name of the MRT station or stadium? Thx.

On 7/24/2018 at 2:00 PM, dragonfly_y said:

Flying during that period too. Since it's the Pride period, I'm sure it's not hard to find company :-)

18 hours ago, pipi said:

I have created a LINE group for SGs who are visiting Taipei during pride week. Currently with 24 members. Whoever are going during that period are welcome to join, chat, and maybe even meet up. Just PM me your LINE ID.

Cool! I didn't even know it was Pride period/week during that time when I booked my flights. Lol.

On 7/24/2018 at 6:23 AM, haruki said:

Hope you are flying off at night on 27th. That day is pride day.

12 hours ago, bradkoi said:

Can change date

9 hours ago, Jay Jay said:

What a waste - Sat 27 October is one of the the biggest days in the Asian Gay calendar. Lol Taipei Pride march!

Can't change. I'm heading off to Japan after and my flights have been planned out, so yeah, such a waste. 

Now I know when to fly out next year maybe. ^_^

Guest Meheer
20 hours ago, bert1600 said:

Is Emperor Spa the best "gay" alternative for the closed Huang Ding hotspring?

I suppose  , its the next best option to Huang Ding and worth a visit , i plan to visit it too

8 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

for those who wanted to get to see the sea and mountain area of taiwan (the less commonly visited areas)
https://video.toggle.sg/en/series/my-star-guide-s13-13/ep1/614794

Too bad, I cant watch it from Malaysia. With the content mentioned is at East of Taiwan. Im agreed that the natural scene and relax travelling the best is at East side which I had visited for 3 times and wish to go again.

1 minute ago, initialtalo said:

Too bad, I cant watch it from Malaysia. With the content mentioned is at East of Taiwan. Im agreed that the natural scene and relax travelling the best is at East side which I had visited for 3 times and wish to go again.

oh

maybe you youtube search for felicia chin chinese name or the programme name, u might be able to find clips of it

wow! u luv taiwan so much? i dont quite like it but at least it is not the commonly visited taipei but tai dung

8 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

for those who wanted to get to see the sea and mountain area of taiwan (the less commonly visited areas)
https://video.toggle.sg/en/series/my-star-guide-s13-13/ep1/614794

Found another link which provided several source link to watch the video.

http://www.irisxi.com/ss/my-star-guide-s13-我的导游是明星-ep-01/

Thanks for your recommended.

1 minute ago, -Ignored- said:

oh

maybe you youtube search for felicia chin chinese name or the programme name, u might be able to find clips of it

wow! u luv taiwan so much? i dont quite like it but at least it is not the commonly visited taipei but tai dung

Ya, Im quite like Taiwan. For visiting, Tai Tung is great. The natural scene, traditional culture and food etc. And the people is very friendly. Im quite enjoy there.

7 minutes ago, initialtalo said:

Ya, Im quite like Taiwan. For visiting, Tai Tung is great. The natural scene, traditional culture and food etc. And the people is very friendly. Im quite enjoy there.

do u fly direct to tai tung, or u will route from taipei?

not sure anyone tried the michelin gd fd from taiwan? i assumed most of them are only in taipei?

https://guide.michelin.com/tw/en/taipei/news-and-views/taipei-michelin-guide-2018-results-full-list/news

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3382988
taichung and kaoshiung have it too : https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3394485

44 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

do u fly direct to tai tung, or u will route from taipei?

My trip usually flied to Taipei then route to Tai Tung.

The worst route is from Tai Chung to Tai Tung, its really waste a lot time on the mountain route. Almost spent a day from Qing Jing until Hua Lian. The scene is not worth with this amount of time. ( Im trying this on purpose and regret at the end. I got dizzy badly. haha)

Just now, initialtalo said:

My trip usually flied to Taipei then route to Tai Tung.

The worst route is from Tai Chung to Tai Tung, its really waste a lot time on the mountain route. Almost spent a day from Qing Jing until Hua Lian. The scene is not worth with this amount of time. ( Im trying this on purpose and regret at the end. I got dizzy badly. haha)

yah, they said very winding

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2018 at 10:21 PM, bradkoi said:

Taipei 1/0 and XL club sauna, is it good or not. 

Never been XL club but I do went to Taipei I/O. its not big place but sufficient. day time not so many ppls especially weekday but starting late afternoon only more people. Once getting late night, people start leaving. Weekend will be more people.

They have a luxury karaoke room if you like to sing with public. Its hard to find song cause the input method is different. Some Taiwanese help me find songs.

You can easily find lube and condom which they provided very well. Young to matured (50>), major is stocky,  bear, chub, cub and some is muscular. And some is slim (chaser) as well.

They have happy hour price, please refer to their website. Once they identified you are not local, you need to pay slightly higher but still cheaper than regular price.

Nice or not depend what type of man you hunt, and how dare/open you are.

have fun.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.