Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

19 hours ago, ahboi89 said:

He had shorts on during the first half of the massage and was only nude during the b2b massage. As for his dick, I tried to jack him off but he could not get hard (think he cummed with the client right before me) so am not sure how much further he could grow. I did not really talk to him a lot and he did not try to talk much too.

Hmmm... I tend to like talkative guys more... Does he speak any English? My Chinese is okay but I tend to use English more.

6 hours ago, TBuzzsaw said:

Hmmm... I tend to like talkative guys more... Does he speak any English? My Chinese is okay but I tend to use English more.

I am not sure if he speak any English as I spoke to him in Chinese throughout the session. Not sure if he is talkative in nature too.

Guest goingtaiwan86

not sure issit worthwhile to attend the gay pride by just go only 27 oct to 30 oct [ friday to monday only ] 

thought of going 

not sure issit all right for other people to be in underwear only while walk in their gay pride 

shy haha

I have attended the annual events for several years now..It is worth the time...Lots of eye candy...Drool worthy...As for dress code, as long as you are not naked (and not an eye sore), no one cares..

By the way, I wore a thong once in a gay pride in San Fransisco many years ago..

Guest goingtaiwan86
1 hour ago, abang said:

I have attended the annual events for several years now..It is worth the time...Lots of eye candy...Drool worthy...As for dress code, as long as you are not naked (and not an eye sore), no one cares..

By the way, I wore a thong once in a gay pride in San Fransisco many years ago..

okay so it all right for a singaporean to be just in underwear in their gay pride ?

scare will get myself in trouble in other country

hahaha

I noticed there are two different parties to be held during Pride period end of Oct. One is called Formosa and the other called Pride Music Festival. Which one is more happening? Formosa, from Facebook, seems to have more people indicated they will attend. 

12 hours ago, Guest Pride said:

I noticed there are two different parties to be held during Pride period end of Oct. One is called Formosa and the other called Pride Music Festival. Which one is more happening? Formosa, from Facebook, seems to have more people indicated they will attend. 

Hmm.. interesting didn't know about these events. Anyone attending?

On 7/17/2017 at 1:54 PM, firefight said:

Sian max like that. Hahaha. But still possible since outside Taipei there are many interesting places. 

Hi. I'm going to Taipei in December. What would you say are the really interesting places to be for a single gay guy?

I went to a couple of gay bars in Seoul a few years ago and it felt like the ghosts of gay men go there to party. I hope the bars in Taipei aren't like that. lol

11 hours ago, HonestlyAB said:

Hi. I'm going to Taipei in December. What would you say are the really interesting places to be for a single gay guy?

I went to a couple of gay bars in Seoul a few years ago and it felt like the ghosts of gay men go there to party. I hope the bars in Taipei aren't like that. lol

Hi i dun drink nor club so will only recommend you to Commander in XMD.

You should fill up your day with 10hrs of normal touristy stuff and 6hrs of gay stuff, including a late night cruise at 228Peace Park.

22 hours ago, jiriki said:

Anyone here has tried Luke from Weipa Spa or gone there recently? Any reviews?

I posted this on TravelGayAsia. They did a sloppy job of editing it to protect his identity. In my original review, I wrote that he took two bathroom breaks:

“I have been massaged at the Royal Spa three times, so I wanted to try something different during my most recent trip to Taipei. I have read many rave reviews about a therapists massage skills and professionalism, so I booked an appointment with him way in advance because I knew how popular he was. 

The spa's location was a little difficult to find, but I managed to arrive 10 minutes before my session was supposed to begin. I wanted a 9:00 appointment, but the scheduler suggested 9:30 instead. When I arrived, I called the office like I was instructed to do. 

The therapist came out. He looked very similar to his pictures on the website, except he looked a bit older in person. He seemed kind of surprised that I was there. He asked if I had an appointment. When I said my appointment was with him, he pulled out his phone and confirmed it. He told me to wait outside for a few minutes before he ushered me into a little apartment at the rear of the facility. It was nice and cozy, but the decor wasn't as fancy as Royal's. 

He told me to shower, and then he excused himself from the room. I was familiar with the process, so I already showered before I got there. Still, I did what I was told to do and waited patiently. It was 9:30 at that point. He returned a little after 9:40 and dimmed the lights. His dry massage was very powerful, which I enjoyed. He used so much force that I was still a little sore two days after my session with him. He asked if I wanted to take a bathroom break before the oil massage. I declined. He had a cup of water that he drank from during the massage. He later excused himself to take another bathroom break. The end of the massage was very quick. I think he wanted to get it done ASAP because it was getting late. The whole massage was over at 11:20. 

Like the previous commenter, I paid for two hours, but I didn't receive the full amount of time. I was disappointed with my experience. Vic is supposed to be the best therapist at Weipa, but I won't be back to try the other guys.“

59 minutes ago, Guest Hector said:

I posted this on TravelGayAsia. They did a sloppy job of editing it to protect his identity. In my original review, I wrote that he took two bathroom breaks:

“I have been massaged at the Royal Spa three times, so I wanted to try something different during my most recent trip to Taipei. I have read many rave reviews about a therapists massage skills and professionalism, so I booked an appointment with him way in advance because I knew how popular he was. 

The spa's location was a little difficult to find, but I managed to arrive 10 minutes before my session was supposed to begin. I wanted a 9:00 appointment, but the scheduler suggested 9:30 instead. When I arrived, I called the office like I was instructed to do. 

The therapist came out. He looked very similar to his pictures on the website, except he looked a bit older in person. He seemed kind of surprised that I was there. He asked if I had an appointment. When I said my appointment was with him, he pulled out his phone and confirmed it. He told me to wait outside for a few minutes before he ushered me into a little apartment at the rear of the facility. It was nice and cozy, but the decor wasn't as fancy as Royal's. 

He told me to shower, and then he excused himself from the room. I was familiar with the process, so I already showered before I got there. Still, I did what I was told to do and waited patiently. It was 9:30 at that point. He returned a little after 9:40 and dimmed the lights. His dry massage was very powerful, which I enjoyed. He used so much force that I was still a little sore two days after my session with him. He asked if I wanted to take a bathroom break before the oil massage. I declined. He had a cup of water that he drank from during the massage. He later excused himself to take another bathroom break. The end of the massage was very quick. I think he wanted to get it done ASAP because it was getting late. The whole massage was over at 11:20. 

Like the previous commenter, I paid for two hours, but I didn't receive the full amount of time. I was disappointed with my experience. Vic is supposed to be the best therapist at Weipa, but I won't be back to try the other guys.“

Thanks for sharing man. I've read that the masseur has some kind of attitude too? If he doesn't like you or something?

Maybe that's what happened. Vic often ha

s 10-hour shifts, and he has been working in the massage industry for a long time,  so maybe he's burned out. He didn't have a bad attitude or anything, but it seemed like he was disorganized, and he was just going through the motions to finish as fast as he could.

The massages at Royal are usually pretty good, but Jays Spa is my new favorite ;) 

On 8/22/2017 at 6:29 AM, Kkklaus said:

Hi, I'm new here and was wondering if anyone keen travelling to Taipei for a 7-8 day trip. So we can share accommodation. Tentatively dates are between 2 Oct to 15 Oct. Preferably somebody my age chn as well. 21/171/55 chn. Do pm me :) 

might as well push backwards for the tw pride

On 8/31/2017 at 2:25 PM, Guest goingtaiwan86 said:

not sure issit worthwhile to attend the gay pride by just go only 27 oct to 30 oct [ friday to monday only ] 

thought of going 

not sure issit all right for other people to be in underwear only while walk in their gay pride 

shy haha

anything non nude is fine

On 9/10/2017 at 1:19 PM, HonestlyAB said:

lots of clubs like gstar etc are very happening

23 hours ago, firefight said:

Hi i dun drink nor club so will only recommend you to Commander in XMD.

You should fill up your day with 10hrs of normal touristy stuff and 6hrs of gay stuff, including a late night cruise at 228Peace Park.

commander d well you have to see what ropeworks or bdsm stuff they had for that day but its a pretty small place and not easy to find given its small discreet signage

16 hours ago, jiriki said:

Thanks for sharing man. I've read that the masseur has some kind of attitude too? If he doesn't like you or something?

weipa always got attitude one but i must say they are quite cute

6 hours ago, Guest Hector said:

Maybe that's what happened. Vic often ha

s 10-hour shifts, and he has been working in the massage industry for a long time,  so maybe he's burned out. He didn't have a bad attitude or anything, but it seemed like he was disorganized, and he was just going through the motions to finish as fast as he could.

The massages at Royal are usually pretty good, but Jays Spa is my new favorite ;) 

probably 

Guest Asian American

Had a massage at Royal with Akira. Excellent and highly recommended. The only thing is that he only works part time (M W F) after 7pm. Had a 150' session and really had a great time. 

6 hours ago, Guest BritE2 said:

Has anyone tried William, Tom, Colin or Noah from Royal Spa? I am interested in them. I've tried Jazz, Walker and Karl. Karl and Jazz were amazing. 

Everyone seems to have something different to say about Jazz. His massage was great, but he was really cold and impersonal.

11 minutes ago, TBuzzsaw said:

Everyone seems to have something different to say about Jazz. His massage was great, but he was really cold and impersonal.

Really? Walker has good reviews, but i found him distant. Walker was "Secretly" using his phone for part of massage

5 minutes ago, Guest BritE2 said:

Really? Walker has good reviews, but i found him distant. Walker was "Secretly" using his phone for part of massage

Never tried Walker so dunno. People I try tend to leave after I try them: Auden, Dada, Hank (I think is gone now?). All three were great.

How was Jazz with you then? He was really quiet and didn't seem to want to talk whenever I tried to start a conversation. He never went fully nude until minutes into the HE.

50 minutes ago, TBuzzsaw said:

Never tried Walker so dunno. People I try tend to leave after I try them: Auden, Dada, Hank (I think is gone now?). All three were great.

How was Jazz with you then? He was really quiet and didn't seem to want to talk whenever I tried to start a conversation. He never went fully nude until minutes into the HE.

He was quiet, but was fully nude once i turned over, and went above and beyond for the HE

I heading to Taiwan for the LGBT Pride weekend (27 Oct to 1 Nov). Anyone heading there too?

I heard about the G's Hotel? Gay-exclusive hotel. Anyone tried it? Is it good?

Also, any massage recommendation? Don't care about the HE. Just good in massage with little bit of touchy, can liao. Haha

1 hour ago, Guest BritE2 said:

He was quiet, but was fully nude once i turned over, and went above and beyond for the HE

Above and beyond? What did he do exactly, lol. All he did was give me a handjob like a robot and let me touch him a bit. Considering he's been there the longest out of everyone there I figured he's maybe just numb to the whole experience and just going through the motions.

19 hours ago, TBuzzsaw said:

Above and beyond? What did he do exactly, lol. All he did was give me a handjob like a robot and let me touch him a bit. Considering he's been there the longest out of everyone there I figured he's maybe just numb to the whole experience and just going through the motions.

Let's just say he put his mouth to good use :D

49 minutes ago, Guest BritE2 said:

:o

Maybe you were his type?

All I've ever gotten from Royal is a HJ. Hank nibbled on my ears, which was nice, but Auden tried to sell me some skin products :( I was so uncomfortable that I haven't been back since.

Guest Asian American
13 minutes ago, Guest Hector said:

Maybe you were his type?

All I've ever gotten from Royal is a HJ. Hank nibbled on my ears, which was nice, but Auden tried to sell me some skin products :( I was so uncomfortable that I haven't been back since.

Sometimes the masseur goes beyond just a simple handjob. If he likes you, he could even do rimming while you are facing down.  The masseur could easily lick your nipples and give you a BJ towards the end. The main problem is language - most couldn't speak English except for some basic words. 

38 minutes ago, Guest Hector said:

Maybe you were his type?

Maybe. I still think Karl was the best. Tried him as well. Blew my mind and never forgot. 

4 hours ago, Guest BritE2 said:

I got a bj from Dada lol. Auden was very sensual overall, and Hank dry humped me and fingered me.

Yeah I'm guessing you're more his type. What's your stats/age exactly? I'm a fairly in shape Asian guy in his early 30s and I think I get treated above average compared to most of the guys that go, so you must be something else with Jazz lol.

Edited by TBuzzsaw

My first massage ever was with Hank. I was really nervous, so he probably thought I wasn't into him or the massage. Neither of those were true. When I saw him for the first time in person, I said a quiet "wow" under my breath. I really wish there was more chemistry between us. He told me to pretend that he was my boyfriend. It was kind of cringey and awkward for both of us.

Has anyone tried Jeremy from Royal? I wanted to book him the last time I was in Taipei, but he was off all week. 

12 hours ago, TBuzzsaw said:

I got a bj from Dada lol. Auden was very sensual overall, and Hank dry humped me and fingered me.

Yeah I'm guessing you're more his type. What's your stats/age exactly? I'm a fairly in shape Asian guy in his early 30s and I think I get treated above average compared to most of the guys that go, so you must be something else with Jazz lol.

I'm in 20s, black guy from London, a bit out of shape, but not too bad. 

10 hours ago, Guest Hector said:

My first massage ever was with Hank. I was really nervous, so he probably thought I wasn't into him or the massage. Neither of those were true. When I saw him for the first time in person, I said a quiet "wow" under my breath. I really wish there was more chemistry between us. He told me to pretend that he was my boyfriend. It was kind of cringey and awkward for both of us.

Has anyone tried Jeremy from Royal? I wanted to book him the last time I was in Taipei, but he was off all week. 

Hank comes off as a sweet guy in a loving bf kind of way. He's really sexy to me, but his style seems to be more sensual. I was given a chance between Jeremy and Hank and decided with Hank. Next time I might try Jeremy, William, or Asa. I haven't heard about them at all around here, which is weird because William has been there for a long time now. Sun was also recommended to me by another member here and he's been getting rave reviews lately.

On 11/09/2017 at 7:22 AM, jiriki said:

Weipa Spa is quite unlike other massage spas as the rooms are actually self-contained chalet-like units and are nicely decorated.  I suppose most people would like the ambience and privacy.

While I've not been massaged by Vic so far, I am sure he's not that person 'who has some kind of attitude'.  It is believed he's the owner of Weipa Spa so there's no reason to wreck his own business.  Reviews about Vic's services have consistently been very good.

What I'd like to caution though is to avoid the one that goes by the name 'Luke'.  Based on reviews by BWers his quality and temperament is highly inconsistent and I hate to see the experience of those first timers ruined.  I did not receive a good massage from him nor any good service.

2 hours ago, Drivendale said:

Weipa Spa is quite unlike other massage spas as the rooms are actually self-contained chalet-like units and are nicely decorated.  I suppose most people would like the ambience and privacy.

While I've not been massaged by Vic so far, I am sure he's not that person 'who has some kind of attitude'.  It is believed he's the owner of Weipa Spa so there's no reason to wreck his own business.  Reviews about Vic's services have consistently been very good.

What I'd like to caution though is to avoid the one that goes by the name 'Luke'.  Based on reviews by BWers his quality and temperament is highly inconsistent and I hate to see the experience of those first timers ruined.  I did not receive a good massage from him nor any good service.

When Luke was with Royal, he was apparently very popular and had many fans. However, he and Allen are both known for giving lackluster massages if they don't like you. I've heard only good things about Dickies and Bruce, but I am reluctant to try them after my unsatisfactory massage with Vic.

3 hours ago, Drivendale said:

I have known Vic since he is still at Royal Spa...he is very humble and down to earth. This Luke maybe just one of the black sheep but still I am sure weipa spa still have his worth to make him to survive till now....

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.