Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

On 15/09/2017 at 4:35 PM, Animo said:

I heading to Taiwan for the LGBT Pride weekend (27 Oct to 1 Nov). Anyone heading there too?

I heard about the G's Hotel? Gay-exclusive hotel. Anyone tried it? Is it good?

Also, any massage recommendation? Don't care about the HE. Just good in massage with little bit of touchy, can liao. Haha

I am also considering to stay in this hostel for 2 nights...  not sure if its a good idea or not...

anyway probably shift to XMD after that... =)

Grass is always Greener on the other side....don't you think so? O.o

About the comments on Weipa spa, HOW!!??

Luke is not that bad as some guys' information, and Allen is okay. I go for them once 2 months and I always tip(like 1000-2000 or something)

As we all know, Vic is the owner of Weipa, he earn 2500 NTD for 2 hours. As the staff, like Allen or Luke, they earn 1250(or less than this number) for 2 hours. Don't be a stupid person, do the math!!!!!

However, if you really don't want to give tips to make them happy⋯ And unfortunately you are also fat or old or very ugly, I'll suggest you choose the owner la! For safety!:)

I was doing some research on Taipei/Taiwan accommodation, and came across several places that may be of interest to fellow PLUs.

1. GS hotel in Taipei. Seems like a pure gay hotel, has a public bath/sauna facility where non guests can pay to visit/have fun

2. Backpackers Inn (near Taipei Main Station). This was a surprise to me.

There are private rooms, as well as single sex dormitories (which is where apparently the action may happen)

For those who can read Chinese, there is a very active discussion thread on this place 

http://www.tt1069.com/bbs/thread-2900640-1-1.html

3. Single Inn in Kaohsiung (near Main Station). Has single sex dorms, as well as private rooms. Has public hot baths, also open to non staying public.

The baths apparently can get cruisy/fun too. There is also discussion of activities in the dorm.

http://www.tt1069.com/bbs/thread-2806802-1-2.html

I have not personally stayed at these places, but certainly intend to.

1 hour ago, auri said:

I was doing some research on Taipei/Taiwan accommodation, and came across several places that may be of interest to fellow PLUs.

1. GS hotel in Taipei. Seems like a pure gay hotel, has a public bath/sauna facility where non guests can pay to visit/have fun

There are private rooms, as well as single sex dormitories (which is where apparently the action may happen)

For those who can read Chinese, there is a very active discussion thread on this place 

3. Single Inn in Kaohsiung (near Main Station). Has single sex dorms, as well as private rooms. Has public hot baths, also open to non staying public.

The baths apparently can get cruisy/fun too. There is also discussion of activities in the dorm.

I stayed in Singles Inn, the dorm is a huge room to do anything open but you should be able to quietly get into the bedsheets of your fellow bedmate. The morning mayhem is too noisy is you are a light sleeper so I recommend booking your own room. From there you can invite new friends to your room but still please keep the moans down as the partitioned rooms arent soundproof. The huge (but aged) bathhouse is fantastic as it packs a steamroom, saunas and pools. Expect to see people brushing teeth both dressed and naked and loads of cruising.

I was sitting eyes closed in the steamroom during the afternoon (got back for a bath after going to the sightseeing parks) and some uncle came over to lick and blow me. But I politely said it is okay. Hahaha.

On 9/21/2017 at 9:09 AM, auri said:

GS hotel has a public bath for non guest? Meaning I don't need to stay there to use it? Any more info on it. Can't find anything online.

On 9/23/2017 at 3:08 AM, pipi said:

GS hotel has a public bath for non guest? Meaning I don't need to stay there to use it? Any more info on it. Can't find anything online.

Yes, you can see the info on their facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/gshoteltaipei/

looks like it is NTD250 for the morning, or NTD300 for the evening

Plus there are lots of info on it in Chinese

19 hours ago, Guest adventurer said:

anyone tried gs hostel? supposed to be an exclusive all mens hostel with steamroom. is it happening or just a hype up gay owned hostel?

I have not stayed there, but will seriously consider it.

I prefer to think of it as a reasonably cheap place to stay, with some fringe benefits, rather than staying in an actual sauna/sex club.

http://www.tt1069.com/bbs/thread-3151099-1-1.html

On 7/30/2017 at 11:17 PM, Guest Visit to Huang Ding said:

Went to Huang Ding on Saturday.  Arrived around 5pm but it was not crowded at all due to the rain (typhoon arrived around 730pm and it was becoming super windy). There were a few Caucasian men - one of them had an erection (a huge one) when moving from one pool to another. He was with an Asian guy. The steam room was empty - went inside once and was immediately approached by a guy (but I didn't continue as it was quite hot and stuffy). It is correct that the steam room at the back alley is really cruisy. People were touching each other freely- even saw a few sucking there. A bit dark but there is still some light coming from the window/door so you can see roughly who is approaching you. Most of the people have decent bodies - a few older men with pot bellies but they were not that popular and somehow the others were avoiding them.  

Ah...yes...the infamous Huang Ding ...went during late April this year though its summer time, still can see quite a handful of people, Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese and even fellow Singaporeans there. All activities in the steam room at the back alley. I went on a Wednesday night and reached there around 6~7pm.

Edited by dexter9898

On 2017/9/20 at 1:03 AM, Itchaya Malakul said:

Just back from Weipa last week and I try VIC.

His massage was so so so good and strong for me but always make me feel relaxed especially HE at the end, very good though. Highly recommend for everyone. 

Vic is too old to me. I like Dickies and Luke more.

Anyone tried Park?

Guest Asian American
On 8/26/2017 at 6:31 PM, ahboi89 said:

Was in Taipei for a week of travel from 17-23 Jul last month.

Booked for a 2-hr massage session (NTD 2300) with XiaoGu and it was a really good massage session. Strong and sensual.

He was good-looking, about 1.7ish, the specs just make him very polite and worth watching :D.

He started the massage with the Thai style Tuina and as I was on my 5th day of travel, there were knots everywhere and it was, in my opinion, a painful session. He, however, will bring in some form of sensual elements whenever changing from one side to another, by brushing his fingers into the inner thighs, balls, perineum and dick. This really turned me on. After the whole hard massage was done, both back and front (of course coupled with the sensual touches every now and then), he asked if I wanted to pee. True enough, my bladder was quite full and it was a timely release to prepare for the second half of the massage.

After the pee, he commenced on the oil massage which soon became a body-to-body massage. First the back, then to the front. While on the front, he used his ass to brush against my dick. Tried to jack him off but I think he was spent (as he had another client right before me) and was not able to get hard. I was too high and from the brushing itself, cummed. He continued though, even after I cummed, with prostate massage. The sensation was just too great. Body was shaking from the feeling all over but I did not cum again and I told him he can probably stop there.

After the massage was done, he also helped me to the shower and helped me to wash off the oil before leaving me to have a shower.

Overall a great massage, could not have it better. Knots were released and I felt lighter and not forgetting the whole sensual moment.

His massage place is located near Minquan West Rd. Station (interchange for Red and Orange lines). Just need to take note that you will need to drop him a call when you are there so he can come down to bring you up as the phone at the gate does not reaches his apartment (it is a unit within an apartment).

Just want to share my experience with Xuaogu last night. He came to my hotel as yesterday was his day off at his place. I must say that I agree with what has been said about him. The massage was a bit painful but I did feel very good after that.

He was not completely nude at the beginning but he removed everything when doing the oil massage including the B2B. Yes, prostate massage was included but I didn’t like it that much - maybe because I am not a bottom. 

His dick is rather big when flaccid and uncut but, when aroused, it didn’t grow that much - probably only around 6” max and was rather thick. His nipples are super sensitive and he moaned when those nipples were touched, licked and caressed.

Told me he likes big and strong guys. I guess I am his type at 5’11” and 175 lbs. 

I always like strong and sensual massage. He certainly delivers that. Highly recommended!

On 15/09/2017 at 4:35 PM, Animo said:

I heading to Taiwan for the LGBT Pride weekend (27 Oct to 1 Nov). Anyone heading there too?

I heard about the G's Hotel? Gay-exclusive hotel. Anyone tried it? Is it good?

Also, any massage recommendation? Don't care about the HE. Just good in massage with little bit of touchy, can liao. Haha

On 26/09/2017 at 5:28 PM, auri said:

I have not stayed there, but will seriously consider it.

I prefer to think of it as a reasonably cheap place to stay, with some fringe benefits, rather than staying in an actual sauna/sex club.

http://www.tt1069.com/bbs/thread-3151099-1-1.html

Wee~~ I will be going to Taiwan Pride from 25th to 30th as well... any activities to look out for other than the Parade?

I will be staying in GS Hotel for 2 nights, just to try out and review it... 

Then will shift to XMD after that, a walk away from Commander D... =)

Grass is always Greener on the other side....don't you think so? O.o

Yes it is 4 weeks away and I received several PMs from fellow members who are going there.  Perhaps for first timers and those (like me) going alone, we can converge at Taiwan NTU Hospital's station Exit 1, Gong Yuan Road within the 228 Peace Park at 1.30 pm.  From there, we can walk over to the main grounds in front of the Presidential Office Building.

250px-Taipei_MRT_NTU_Hospital_Station_Exit_1.JPG

Above: Exit 1 of NTU Hospital MRT 台大医院

Below: The TW Presidential Office 总统府

Taipei Taiwan Presidential-Office-Building-01.jpg

Just PM me if you interested to me up...

Let's have a good time enjoying the sights, sound and "smell" there.

13 minutes ago, 245upz said:

Wee~~ I will be going to Taiwan Pride from 25th to 30th as well... any activities to look out for other than the Parade?

Looking forward to your review of the hotel.

I guess things will generally be pretty happening during that week/weekend, so probably not really representative of Taipei normally.

I was in Taipei during Pride a couple of years ago, definitely a nice atmosphere, and lots of eye candy!

Otherwise, I also loved Huang Ding ( earlier this year)

9 hours ago, Guest Asian American said:

Just want to share my experience with Xuaogu last night. He came to my hotel as yesterday was his day off at his place. I must say that I agree with what has been said about him. The massage was a bit painful but I did feel very good after that.

He was not completely nude at the beginning but he removed everything when doing the oil massage including the B2B. Yes, prostate massage was included but I didn’t like it that much - maybe because I am not a bottom. 

His dick is rather big when flaccid and uncut but, when aroused, it didn’t grow that much - probably only around 6” max and was rather thick. His nipples are super sensitive and he moaned when those nipples were touched, licked and caressed.

Told me he likes big and strong guys. I guess I am his type at 5’11” and 175 lbs. 

I always like strong and sensual massage. He certainly delivers that. Highly recommended!

Did he speak any English?

Guest Asian American

My trip to Huang Ding (Saturday Aug 29, 2017)

Decided to go to Huang Ding arriving there around 7pm. Not too crowded but everybody there was gay and looking for fun.  There were only around 30 people around that time. The steam room facing the pools was shut down but the one at the back was full with people. It was basically a mass orgy with lots of sucking and jerking off.  I did have some fun in there with a few guys.  Lots of decent looking guys, including 4-5 cute Japanese guys. A few older and chubby ones as well.  Left after just spending an hour there - a bit boring actually.  When I left, a few more people coming but it wasn’t crowded at all for a Friday night.

On September 18, 2017 at 3:29 PM, GWMBTTM said:

I will visit Taipei Oct 25-29th,my first time there interested in meeting up with other guys there for the Pride weekend :mellow:

There will be a large contingent of us heading up to Taipei for Pride staying at the Westgate Hotel in Ximending.

On 9/30/2017 at 1:46 PM, TopChinese said:

There will be a large contingent of us heading up to Taipei for Pride staying at the Westgate Hotel in Ximending.

I'm creating a line group for all sg who are heading over for pride this year. Please PM me.

Even if we don't meet up, at least nice to know who are there.

Edited by pipi

On 9/25/2017 at 8:36 PM, Zoragon said:

Any recommendations of what to see/do and where to stay in Taiwan?

Heading there from 16th December to January and still don't have anything on my itineary. D:

that'll depend on which part of taiwan you'll be at at which time frame eh. but wah 3 weeks in TW, can tour the whole nation alr

---

Dignity is a facade we wear to hide our ignorance.

Royal SpaThis is a gay owned and operated spa located in the 西門 area. Their website is www.theroyalspa.com.tw
The masseurs are very good and professional. There are signs in the rooms stating no hanky panky or funny business. You can go to the website, pick the masseur you want and call to make appointment. Pick the 2 hour treatments from the menu. And also look at the map to find its location. It is not in the 西門 pedestrian walking area, it's behind the 西門紅樓. 

The other good spa is Weipa, also in the 西門 area. Google their website and call for appointment.

Royal spa is more expensive. During my previous trip, the massage was good and sensual.

i think whether got any extra or not, is depending on the masseur :D. My masseur was Asa (not in the list of masseurs)

Another massage that I enjoyed, was from Senspa - explicitly mentioned in their website that they are proper and do not provide hj. But their massage is definitely very pleasing and sensual.

On ‎29‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 11:23 AM, 245upz said:

for all those of you who tried such gay hotels be it in Thailand or Taiwan, how do you report or inform to your family members or share with your straight friends/colleagues when they ask you to recommend your hotels?

and I noticed many (before they went on travelling), they will report to their family which hotel they are staying too

so I felt you guys are very daring , e.g. family googled GS hotel and they wil understnd

the moment my colleague told me he is flying over to Taiwan for just a particular weekend ie 2-3 nite stay or going during some gay events or he has difficulty in explaining his hotel or the favourite massage place he has been to, I more or less  can guess what is he? a gay likely

On ‎24‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 7:53 PM, Kkklaus said:

Will be alone in Taipei from 26/10-28/10 hopefully can meet new friends to show me around :)

I alwys like pp who are able to travel solo! esp too ctries that need complex planning and it is in a foreign ctry
Full admiration for them as I gave myself too

there are many well-fed (I mean spoon-fed & bred in)Sporeans, they have issues knowing where is National Gallery, and ACM, goodness me!!!! Goodness
I cant imagine if at Taiwan, how do they manage which museum is at where?

16 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

I alwys like pp who are able to travel solo! esp too ctries that need complex planning and it is in a foreign ctry
Full admiration for them as I gave myself too

there are many well-fed (I mean spoon-fed & bred in)Sporeans, they have issues knowing where is National Gallery, and ACM, goodness me!!!! Goodness
I cant imagine if at Taiwan, how do they manage which museum is at where?

Thanks! :)

I'm headed to taiwan 27-30th.

my itinerary is a bit sparse though. its mostly eating and shopping and yoga (at pure yoga)

I'm staying at the W though. I wonder what the pool party would be like. though i'm not a party person at all.

I'm just going to ogle at people at the pride march for just a bit only in between shopping.

1 hour ago, Chris Low said:

I'm headed to taiwan 27-30th.

my itinerary is a bit sparse though. its mostly eating and shopping and yoga (at pure yoga)

I'm staying at the W though. I wonder what the pool party would be like. though i'm not a party person at all.

I'm just going to ogle at people at the pride march for just a bit only in between shopping.

W gym has hot pool and steam room & sauna. It will be filled with hot guys in nude. 

Sadly you are in the wrong side of town for the fun. The W is a bit over the top but I loved the free happy hour drinks for Gold members by the pool and the sumptuous breakfast. Make sure your room gets the 101 views.

I found the pool dominated by families most of the time but Grindr is always busy. We met another couple by the pool who was upgraded to the suite and we enjoyed the "personal tour" they gave us. The showers could easily fit 4 guys!

Guest Sport-coholic
On 14/10/2017 at 9:30 PM, -Ignored- said:

and I noticed many (before they went on travelling), they will report to their family which hotel they are staying too

so I felt you guys are very daring , e.g. family googled GS hotel and they wil understnd

Never did that. Just don't do any check-in on Facebook or give a common hotel name.

But I always report to Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Will our government check? :P

Edited by Sport-coholic

18 minutes ago, Sport-coholic said:

Never did that. Just don't do any check-in on Facebook or give a common hotel name.

But I always report to Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Will they check? :P

Of cos if u r talkg abt possible quake or typhoon in taiwan or a hotel collapse around it

many tabloids will report the no. Of sporeans in taiwan and staying in which hotel , one hotel is the most juicy to kaypo papers like shin min

my frens lately felt disgusted that even zaobao also tend to be so nosey on insignificant matters

u dont have to check into fb, but for sure when i asked frens to recommend me the hotel, i immed will suspect if they suggested hotel81 or......

and usu older gen will report the hotel name , i mean gen x and above....

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.