Male HQ

Taiwan - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

jazz

N i dont believe in checkin on fb ie as good as telling others where is the good place to kidnap me though i m a pauper

never do that...... 

one does not invite unnecessary trouble

telling others where u r at at when is the same

Just a couple of days shy of the Parade on 28th Oct.

As I'd mentioned, I'm arriving on the early morning (midnight flight) and will drop off my bags before going out for breakfast.  Not intending to waste time, I will probably visit the many breakfast shops before heading to the Huashan 1914 Creative Park.  That should keep me occupy before returning to the hotel for a quick shower before heading off to the Parade grounds. 

Peeps going to the parade group - try to bring a shopping bag/backpack and collect as many freebies as possible... ok, support their volunteer groups by buying pins, t-shirts etc..

Throw in a face towel, bottles of water, some sandwiches or bread...and that all important, umbrella.... not forgetting your sunglasses and cap.  Wear something light as the event starts around 2 pm and ends around 7.30 pm.... and finally bring a groundsheet if you can ..sitting on that hot tarmac in front of the Presidential Office is NOT one of the nicest memories of the PARADE..

Getting excited now ..

14 minutes ago, abang said:

As I'd mentioned, I'm arriving on the early morning (midnight flight) and will drop off my bags before going out for breakfast.  Not intending to waste time, I will probably visit the many breakfast shops before heading to the Huashan 1914 Creative Park.  That should keep me occupy before returning to the hotel for a quick shower before heading off to the Parade grounds. 

Peeps going to the parade group - try to bring a shopping bag/backpack and collect as many freebies as possible... ok, support their volunteer groups by buying pins, t-shirts etc..

Throw in a face towel, bottles of water, some sandwiches or bread...and that all important, umbrella.... not forgetting your sunglasses and cap.  Wear something light as the event starts around 2 pm and ends around 7.30 pm.... and finally bring a groundsheet if you can ..sitting on that hot tarmac in front of the Presidential Office is NOT one of the nicest memories of the PARADE..

Getting excited now ..

where picture and video....we dun want re diffusion version lah.

so presume u nude since u say wear something light or lite or like.

u must be hungry liao...so many choice little time.

learn how they organize then bring back the concept to singapore.

Pink dot is demise soon.

Well for one..Taiwan's DPP government and the Taipei Municipality gave their support to the Parade.... we, can only resign to our little park... The income and publicity generated is well-worth the effort .. unlike us, hopping on F1 circuit that few locals bothered!

粤语俗语: 同人不同命, 同遮(umbrella)不同柄

3 hours ago, abang said:

Getting excited now ..

Thanks for your heads up, abang! We're flying to Taiwan on 27th afternoon. First time joining Taipei's parade. So excited! 

Do you have any recommendations on where else pride-related places to visit? I only know that MOCA has LGBT related exhibitions. 

Guest Visitingforpride.

I'm thinking of using jaysspa. Contacted him through line and the guys are super hot! Has anyone used them before and any idea which guys will give more than a simple massage with a HE?

Here is the official announcement for the route. In short, gather at the south end of the Peace Park after 130pm this Saturday. Or go to one of the routes marked in this map anytime that afternoon. 

【路線】2017「澀澀性平打開開,多元教慾跟上來」遊行路線

遊行時間:13:30集合,14:30出發
集合地點:凱達格蘭大道(公園路至中山南路)
遊行路線:(與市警局協調完成,如有更動依官方網站頁面為準) 

北路線 [綠藍白]
中山南路→青島東路→林森南路→忠孝東路一段→忠孝東路二段→金山南路一段→仁愛路二段→仁愛路一段

南路線 [粉黃紫]
信義路一段→信義路二段→金山南路二段→和平東路一段→羅斯福路二段→羅斯福路一段→中山南路

西路線 [紅橙黑]
公園路→襄陽路→重慶南路一段→衡陽路→中華路一段→忠孝西路一段→公園路→青島西路→中山南路

台灣同志遊行官方網站-遊行路線:
http://twpride.org/twp/?q=active%2Fmap_2017

image.jpeg

Guest Visitingforpride
16 hours ago, TopChinese said:

Here is the official announcement for the route. In short, gather at the south end of the Peace Park after 130pm this Saturday. Or go to one of the routes marked in this map anytime that afternoon. 

【路線】2017「澀澀性平打開開,多元教慾跟上來」遊行路線

遊行時間:13:30集合,14:30出發
集合地點:凱達格蘭大道(公園路至中山南路)
遊行路線:(與市警局協調完成,如有更動依官方網站頁面為準) 

北路線 [綠藍白]
中山南路→青島東路→林森南路→忠孝東路一段→忠孝東路二段→金山南路一段→仁愛路二段→仁愛路一段

南路線 [粉黃紫]
信義路一段→信義路二段→金山南路二段→和平東路一段→羅斯福路二段→羅斯福路一段→中山南路

西路線 [紅橙黑]
公園路→襄陽路→重慶南路一段→衡陽路→中華路一段→忠孝西路一段→公園路→青島西路→中山南路

台灣同志遊行官方網站-遊行路線:
http://twpride.org/twp/?q=active%2Fmap_2017

image.jpeg

Thanks! Why are there 3 different routes? What's the difference between them?

16 minutes ago, Guest Visitingforpride said:

Thanks! Why are there 3 different routes? What's the difference between them?

The he parade this year super big so they are split into 9 different colors. They should all congregate at the presidential palace tho.

On 9/17/2017 at 7:30 AM, Drivendale said:

Weipa Spa is quite unlike other massage spas as the rooms are actually self-contained chalet-like units and are nicely decorated.  I suppose most people would like the ambience and privacy.

While I've not been massaged by Vic so far, I am sure he's not that person 'who has some kind of attitude'.  It is believed he's the owner of Weipa Spa so there's no reason to wreck his own business.  Reviews about Vic's services have consistently been very good.

What I'd like to caution though is to avoid the one that goes by the name 'Luke'.  Based on reviews by BWers his quality and temperament is highly inconsistent and I hate to see the experience of those first timers ruined.  I did not receive a good massage from him nor any good service.

Truly agreed. Ask him whether he's tong zhi? He was silent for a while b4 he said not sure. He shared earlier he has a gf b4.  Then everything became gg thru motion like a robot. Not even b2b. Maybe I opt for 90min only. Got looks but poor attitude

On 23/10/2017 at 12:40 AM, Guest Visitingforpride. said:

I'm thinking of using jaysspa. Contacted him through line and the guys are super hot! Has anyone used them before and any idea which guys will give more than a simple massage with a HE?

You should go! I tried 3 masseur and all did fun massage !

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Wat fun?

I tried Owen, No. 13 on the website. He was completely naked for the HE. No sex, but he did B2B. He let me kiss and touch him wherever I wanted. 

7 hours ago, Guest Hello said:

I tried Owen, No. 13 on the website. He was completely naked for the HE. No sex, but he did B2B. He let me kiss and touch him wherever I wanted. 

The one I tried also is completely naked for HE. Best thing is that after HE, we shower together, then might another of HE

7 hours ago, Guest Hello said:

How much is th tip?

On 2017/10/26 at 1:58 PM, Thomasfun said:

Truly agreed. Ask him whether he's tong zhi? He was silent for a while b4 he said not sure. He shared earlier he has a gf b4.  Then everything became gg thru motion like a robot. Not even b2b. Maybe I opt for 90min only. Got looks but poor attitude

You're not his type maybe. I tips him not much, but he gives me everything... He's really a cool and handsome boy anyway.

5 hours ago, Guest guest said:

How much is th tip?

He didn't ask for a tip, but I was generous because I was really satisfied with the entire massage, not just the ending.

On 26/10/2017 at 1:58 PM, Thomasfun said:

i haven't tried wei spa as i haven't been to taiwan for a decade.  but after u said got look but poor attitude, i went to their site and surprise to see that among the therapist he is one of the most less attractive one to me haha... more interested in park, Allen, bill, mike, leo.. any review about them?

6 hours ago, quanjishou said:

i haven't tried wei spa as i haven't been to taiwan for a decade.  but after u said got look but poor attitude, i went to their site and surprise to see that among the therapist he is one of the most less attractive one to me haha... more interested in park, Allen, bill, mike, leo.. any review about them?

Lol...  That guy was 'attractive' only because of his built.. hence there's truth in 'never judge a book by its cover'   Anyway, lesson learnt.

Yes, Park and some others are definitely cute.  But in my opinion, there is a better alternative (nearer and cheaper) - the spa in jb (do check out the jb thread) offers good massage and service too. But just like in Taipei, individual experiences differ.  Happy searching...

There's not so much good for the gay pride yesterday. It's just strolling around the city and looking at people like us. It's a new experience for me but I am more keen to go sauna and massage since the parade made every single hot people stay in Taipei now!

On 2017/9/19 at 10:42 AM, Guest Kevin said:

About the comments on Weipa spa, HOW!!??

Luke is not that bad as some guys' information, and Allen is okay. I go for them once 2 months and I always tip(like 1000-2000 or something)

As we all know, Vic is the owner of Weipa, he earn 2500 NTD for 2 hours. As the staff, like Allen or Luke, they earn 1250(or less than this number) for 2 hours. Don't be a stupid person, do the math!!!!!

However, if you really don't want to give tips to make them happy⋯ And unfortunately you are also fat or old or very ugly, I'll suggest you choose the owner la! For safety!:)

So it's all about the money.

13 hours ago, Drivendale said:

Lol...  That guy was 'attractive' only because of his built.. hence there's truth in 'never judge a book by its cover'   Anyway, lesson learnt.

Yes, Park and some others are definitely cute.  But in my opinion, there is a better alternative (nearer and cheaper) - the spa in jb (do check out the jb thread) offers good massage and service too. But just like in Taipei, individual experiences differ.  Happy searching...

I tried Dirk.

Quite all right focused on techniques but at most went topless only for HE.

原族民

I like the whole flat concept very spacious.

Edited by amicablyalan

Guest Visitingforpride
On 10/27/2017 at 8:53 PM, Cvin said:

You should go! I tried 3 masseur and all did fun massage !

My partner and I tried 2 of the masseurs at jayspa. Both of them were very cute so I will give them that. My massage was just ok...Not enough pressure. My partner said his massage was very good. For the fun part, we both got lackluster hand jobs. You can tell that they are not really into it and it's just part of the routine. I was able to finish because my masseur was very cute and I imagined that he was one of my friends because he resembled him. My partner didn't even cum because he said that his hand job was pretty bad.

For reference we are both young Asians.

4 hours ago, Guest Visitingforpride said:

My partner and I tried 2 of the masseurs at jayspa. Both of them were very cute so I will give them that. My massage was just ok...Not enough pressure. My partner said his massage was very good. For the fun part, we both got lackluster hand jobs. You can tell that they are not really into it and it's just part of the routine. I was able to finish because my masseur was very cute and I imagined that he was one of my friends because he resembled him. My partner didn't even cum because he said that his hand job was pretty bad.

For reference we are both young Asians.

Book no. 13 ;)

On 10/29/2017 at 10:39 AM, AmirHusaini said:

There's not so much good for the gay pride yesterday. It's just strolling around the city and looking at people like us. It's a new experience for me but I am more keen to go sauna and massage since the parade made every single hot people stay in Taipei now!

Being in that parade surrounded by all these guys in different shapes and sizes made me feel really proud to be a gay man. Best of all, the reaction we received from the general Taipei public walking down the street were encouraging and supportive. I have never thought I can be this open with my sexuality in an Asian city. 

And unlike Singapore, no one seems to care if you are goodlooking/old/fat/fit - all the guys I've seen in Taipei that weekend just seems comfortable with themselves and their identity.  This is freedom!

The whole city was bustling with gay activity. Red House was packed every night with guys who just hang out with their friends and drink for hours in the lovely autumn night. We had a blast at Huang Ding on Sunday which was overflowing with horny post-parade gays.

And yes there was a lot of sexual tension with something for everyone - Japanese bears, Taipei twinks, circuit muscle boys from all over Asia. I heard Aniki was wild all weekend because of their parties. You just have to know where to look.

22780618_1918057994876890_6250115970101581621_n.jpg

22789184_10155885706743223_8383332097816523910_n.jpg

22814423_10155885706168223_2106683540311563152_n.jpg

Edited by TopChinese

I saw somewhere a picture of a group of hunks, shirtless one with a sign in Chinese "I am a gay policeman"

Cannot find it again.  Does anyone have it and can post here please?

On 8/26/2017 at 6:31 PM, ahboi89 said:

Was in Taipei for a week of travel from 17-23 Jul last month.

Booked for a 2-hr massage session (NTD 2300) with XiaoGu and it was a really good massage session. Strong and sensual.

He was good-looking, about 1.7ish, the specs just make him very polite and worth watching :D.

I met him once at sauna years back, but he was much fitter. he has a nice bear boyfriend now :)
and he has good fb vlogs with some nude tease haha.

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

After not been back to royal spa for some years. First one I tried was Reynold but he's no longer working there. Finally went back to try a masseur called Noah. Body was just too hot on picture. He looks a bit different from the photo but definitely still very cute.  Chose the 2.5 hour package, it was great, started with a hot bath in a tub which was comfortable. Then followed by a scrub. The scrub was done on a very wet bed, so it was a little messy when the scrub dissolves into the water and flowed to my face during the process but manageable as it was a short session. They still use the paper thin towel which I dislike, can't dry properly. But later found out that they do have regular towels. After that it was followed by a good dry massage which was very well executed by the masseur. And the oil massage was equally pleasant, definitely on par with some of the best massages I've tried. It was very relaxing.  The massage was sensual towards the end and standard HE was given but think that's as far as things would go.

My friend took Jerry. Same 2.5hours and he highly recommended his masseur too. He looks younger in person. Guess the new guys royal spa hired were good hires.

1 hour ago, Bsmith said:

After not been back to royal spa for some years. First one I tried was Reynold but he's no longer working there. Finally went back to try a masseur called Noah. Body was just too hot on picture. He looks a bit different from the photo but definitely still very cute.  Chose the 2.5 hour package, it was great, started with a hot bath in a tub which was comfortable. Then followed by a scrub. The scrub was done on a very wet bed, so it was a little messy when the scrub dissolves into the water and flowed to my face during the process but manageable as it was a short session. They still use the paper thin towel which I dislike, can't dry properly. But later found out that they do have regular towels. After that it was followed by a good dry massage which was very well executed by the masseur. And the oil massage was equally pleasant, definitely on par with some of the best massages I've tried. It was very relaxing.  The massage was sensual towards the end and standard HE was given but think that's as far as things would go.

My friend took Jerry. Same 2.5hours and he highly recommended his masseur too. He looks younger in person. Guess the new guys royal spa hired were good hires.

Hw much the tip

On 11/5/2017 at 8:27 PM, Bsmith said:

Sounds like a good place to go after my Taipei marathon in Jan. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.