Male HQ

[Hiv Support Group] Living A Life Being Hiv+ & Living With Someone Who Is Hiv+ (Compiled)

Guest Sin_Man

Hi guest, it's because of my CD4 going lower thus got to consider - to take or not the medications :(

Beside medications, there's no other way to boost CD4 cell counts i guess?

Did u pop vatimins for normal immune systems defense? Or it is not helpful at all?

Do u get sick more often?

Hi M52, thanks for your prayers.I am just lucky that I have understanding parents and relatives for support.

Actually, I have nothing without them.

I am trying to learn how to get with life again.At timesI always ask GOD,why?

Its karma - that's what i think it is.And GOD also wants to see how I get through this obstacle.

By the way guys,if you guys have any office hours jobs to recommend - do email me, thanks.Wanna have a gd start 2007 :P

And sori M52, I can't tell you my name.I don't want rumours of me to surfface again.No offence.Am very touch :P

Guest Fight Alone

HIV+, Glad that u have family to help supporting you.

I have to fight it alone. A lot of things still need to sort it out.......

I din go for any proper test yet as i 'm worried result will increased my worried level.

Just be happy with everyday i am now and try not to keep thinking of it.

Thanks for opening up this thread as it does give hopes and of coz disappointment too.

Guest MySpiritFliesToYou
HIV+, Glad that u have family to help supporting you.

I have to fight it alone. A lot of things still need to sort it out.......

I din go for any proper test yet as i 'm worried result will increased my worried level.

Just be happy with everyday i am now and try not to keep thinking of it.

Thanks for opening up this thread as it does give hopes and of coz disappointment too.

Dear Fight Alone,

Words will not help to ease your worries and pains, but i do hope that you can find courage to face your situation and perhaps getting professional help. I know that the situation is not going to be easy and surely, there are many things that you need to do and think to keep yourself sane.

However, to get a support group will definitely diminish and lessen your fears.

My prayers for your well being, and to those around you for their acceptance.

Hi FA, don't stress out yrself when you also have not went for the check-up to comfirm.You will only make yr health worsen.

I kept the illness from my parents for 5yrs.Only recently, they got to know.It's due to unforseen circumstances that they found out.If not,I told myself only to tell them at the last stage.

In 2002, I was very sick and warded at the hospital.Got to tell the nurse and doctor not to tell my illness to anyone,including my parents.

I know that feeling you are going through.No one will understand - only those who got infected will know.I always put up a happy face infront of my parents cus I don't want them to worry so much.

But deep inside - no one can help me - mabe only GOD.

There's good and bad knowing the test results at the early stage like me.

Good exspect - You got lots of time to plan what you wanna do for the remaining time that you have.Make your wishes come true.Do what ever you like - legal of cus.lol

Bad exspect - You got to live to accept that you have "it" and live with it.(which till now,I still can't do it).Once people around you knows abt it then gossip and rumours start to add more stress.Some people really have no education abt how HIV is spread.One Govt. staff know abt my illness and when I borrowed her pen to sign.After use she throw the pen in the dustpin. :(

But overall,its still wise to know it early.Think about those people with cancer,fatal accidents - did they have more time to do what they want?

Happy also one day - Sad also one day, why not be happy go lucky.Its the best treatment for all illness and make everyday more fruitful.

Do email me if you need someone to talk to. :P

Hi M52, thanks for your prayers.I am just lucky that I have understanding parents and relatives for support.

Actually, I have nothing without them.

I am trying to learn how to get with life again.At timesI always ask GOD,why?

Its karma - that's what i think it is.And GOD also wants to see how I get through this obstacle.

By the way guys,if you guys have any office hours jobs to recommend - do email me, thanks.Wanna have a gd start 2007 :P

And sori M52, I can't tell you my name.I don't want rumours of me to surfface again.No offence.Am very touch :P

You have nothing if not for your parents and relative? Slap Slap

If you look above, there are so many people here who wish you well and your friends. Eventually, most people here are your friends, isn't it ? ;)

M52, maybe we can pray for all HIV+ on this earth...

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

Guest Fight Alone

HIV+,

I got my test result from anonymous test as u know la....

I wish i can break down and cry but i din. (dun have chance also)

At least here has this thread for me to let out some stress.. hee...

In the mean time, try to keep myself as healthy as possible.

As far as i know, without medication, things can only be maintaind or getting worse.

Sadly there's no getting better in this life.

i wish i can talk to u but i am too very worried that it will add on more stress on me.

That's why i still try to sort it out.......... what should i do next?

Hi FA, you are stronger then me.When i got my results and didn't know much abt HIV and thought that i might die very soon.I meet up with my best frd at bugis and when i saw him.I cried and hug him on the spot for hours.People walking up and down looking but who cares.

I may understand that what you meant by adding stress.Stress abt knowing more abt the illness may add stress in a way but you still got to know the facts right.

Stress abt not knowing who to trust to share yr prolem too.I told some of my gay frds but after awhile people that i was not so close with,started to ask me abt my illness.Sigh.

Stress abt working pals or company would find out the truth that I lied when I sign up with the company abt my illness.

But at times goes by,I really don't care what people think abt me.I got to live my own life.There are still lots of people out there in the world with the illness.We don't need their pity, just don't treat us like aliens.

The best treatment for all illness is still the word - HAPPY.It really depends on each individual body immune system.Some can live without any medications for a long time.I still gym and keep fit to stay healthy.

But i just quit my job because the doctor advised me not to work 12 hrs a day and stress out my body and mind.Hope i can find a office hr job and start a good 2007.

Hear from you soon what are you stress abt :P Cheers

To hiv+ and FA, i know it is hard to continue this part of life when u know urself into this kind of disease. but all i can say is be happy and do gd deeds.

As doing gd deed, ur heart will be happy and u feel the joy of helpping ppl. and the chinese saying," case and result" if u are a gd man, u will get the gd path after u past away. but if u are a bad man, u will know where u will go to.. to repay ur debts. if u are a bad man but u willing to change urself, u still got the chance to get to gd path..

Tat all i can say..

Anyway, i think both of u are brave to speak out.. :thumb: i also dont know i got the guts to say out..

258yvky.jpg

Guest Fight Alone

Sky,

I din say it out at all but am happy that finally there's a thread to express myself.

V+,

I am not stronger than u, it just that i keep tolerated it and donot break down onli. (it will up to it's limit one day) I really wish that i can cry out loud... i even dare not to tell my best friends cos am afraid they will distance me away. I still need them to keep my life as normal and usual.

My stress now would be the CD4 counts, i din go for any proper test cos i'm afraid the results will worry me a lot thus causing more stress.

There's a lot of forum talking about this, the more i read them, the more i feel depress yet i still have to read and know them. Like i said, the sad thing is u can only maintain ur current healthy condition but not improving them.

Do u really get sick more often and need longer time to heal?

Hi FA, You still got to go to check your CD4 every 3-6 mths, the doctor will advise you.Go to the CDC,don't worry - all the doctors and staffs are very caring and helpful.

I go for the yearly flu jap.I have not been very sick since 2002,hope that i could keep in that way.

But i still smoke and took lots vitamins and 'ling zi'.Keep fit and be happy. :P

Message to FA

Special message to Fight Alone:

I am posting the below message on behalf of a friend who extends his best wishes and hope you will find solace and good health AGAIN, through the Universal Prayer.

Quote: My heart was very moved when I read your ending statement “what should I do next?” I know you must be very lonely and lost as to what should your next steps be. Please don’t be lost, you must be strong because in every problem, there will be a solution.

You are recommended to log on to the following site. There still will be hope for you.

http://sg.geocities.com/moodyriver53/UniversalPrayer.html

Guest Fight Alone
Hi FA, You still got to go to check your CD4 every 3-6 mths, the doctor will advise you.Go to the CDC,don't worry - all the doctors and staffs are very caring and helpful.

I go for the yearly flu jap.I have not been very sick since 2002,hope that i could keep in that way.

But i still smoke and took lots vitamins and 'ling zi'.Keep fit and be happy. :P

Dear +,

Have you decided to take up the medicine? Roughly how much will it cost u per month?

This is the real world..... i guess dun tell is the best options for now.

Why they don't tell

By Wong Kim Hoh

Chandra (not his real name), 43. Civil servant, graduate, divorced with no children.

When he found out: 11/2 years ago. He declined to reveal how he contracted the disease.

I confided in a friend who told me I should inform my boss. I did.

He came to visit me at the hospital and stood at the foot of the bed. I was weak and could not speak loudly so I asked if he could come closer. He refused. He also told me only dirty people get the disease.

After I was discharged, I told him his actions and words were hurtful. His reply was: 'At least I was nice enough to come and visit you.'

For nearly 20 years, I did a job which involved interaction with young people. My boss took that away and made me sit in a corner of the office typing reports.

I was then transferred and in my new office, I keep very much to myself. Although my new colleagues do not know of my condition, I eat alone and do not attend functions or get-togethers.

If my former boss - who is highly educated - could not accept or understand me, I doubt my new colleagues can. Anyway, I'd rather not take the chance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Susan (not her real name), 21. Undergraduate, single, daughter of retired businessman and civil servant.

When she found out: Three years ago. She had multiple sex partners and does not know who infected her.

I told my parents and a former boyfriend. They were very supportive. My ex-boyfriend was very shocked but he was great and even accompanied me to counselling sessions.

I lost a close friend though, someone I've known for a very long time. We were on a holiday when I decided to confide in her. She freaked out and said: 'Don't come near me. I don't want you to give me any disease or bacteria!'

Now I don't tell anyone. I'm merely being practical. I'd be naive to think they would not judge me. I also have to be careful, I don't want to lose any more friends.

I have a boyfriend I've been seeing for about a year. I haven't told him yet but I will eventually. I think he will be able to accept it.

The disease has brought me back to earth from La La Land. They say every ending is a new beginning. I think things through and am not so reckless now.

I want to focus on finishing my studies, having a meaningful job and perhaps even starting a business.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kenny, 55. Security officer, divorced, with no children of his own.

When he found out:12 years ago. The former drug addict contracted HIV from sharing contaminated needles.

I found out I was HIV-positive while in a drug rehabilitation centre.

I was lucky because my former wife was very supportive. So was my stepdaughter who used to work in the United States. My wife and I got divorced several years ago but it was not because of my condition. We are still very good friends.

My own family was a different story. While my mother accepted me, my siblings are so scared they will not allow me to sleep over in their homes. I now share a flat with a very close friend, who knows of my condition.

I was doing well as a security officer in my former firm, a multi- national corporation, and was even promoted. But I think the manage- ment found out about my status from some other guards - former addicts who knew of my HIV status - and suddenly they wanted to deploy me to another job at another factory. In a way, I was forced to quit.

I now hide my status because the price is too high to pay.

You may find this hard to believe, but I have not had sex since I was diagnosed. I know you can use condoms, but I don't want to hurt another person.

T.M. Chen, 47. Former fashion industry professional, now unemployed. Single, gay.

When he found out: Seven years ago. He was infected through casual sex.

I don't have any excuse. I have a degree and studied abroad, I was knowledgable, and I actually had friends who were HIV-positive and who died from Aids. But the human mind is wonderful when it comes to denial. You think it could never happen to you.

When I was diagnosed, my mother came to the hospital. Her first words were: 'You'd better pray harder. This is what happens when you don't pray.'

There were no words of comfort. She deals with my condition by going to church three times a day. My parents are divorced, and I haven't seen my father in years. I have siblings who know that I am HIV- positive but they too don't care.

I have exhausted my CPF savings on my medical treatment. I could not get a job because nobody would hire me if they knew my status. I went for three long interviews with a bookstore. The people there could not believe I would settle for $600 for a part-time job as a sales assistant. In the end, they said they wanted someone younger.

Unless we have anti-discrimination laws for HIV-positive people in the workplace, I don't think things will get better.

Hi FA,thanks for all HIV+ personnal life story.Sad to say its true,it happen in singapore too.But if only people would know more education abt the illness.That's why I said to myself its a path I got to walk alone.Nobody would understand how we felt deep inside.

And just like Susan,we are still young.We still wants to fall in love.But if we tell our love ones - can they accept?

Or like today when I got dump cus he is scare that one day,he might get it too.But I admit I didn't tell him when we 1st met.I am selfish,I am greatly sorry.He told me if you love someone,you don't want to see him get hurt.

Will I be able to find the guy that truely love me and accept what I am b4 I say goodbye to everyone? GOD please forgive my sins.

Hi FA,thanks for all HIV+ personnal life story.Sad to say its true,it happen in singapore too.But if only people would know more education abt the illness.That's why I said to myself its a path I got to walk alone.Nobody would understand how we felt deep inside.

And just like Susan,we are still young.We still wants to fall in love.But if we tell our love ones - can they accept?

Or like today when I got dump cus he is scare that one day,he might get it too.But I admit I didn't tell him when we 1st met.I am selfish,I am greatly sorry.He told me if you love someone,you don't want to see him get hurt.

Will I be able to find the guy that truely love me and accept what I am b4 I say goodbye to everyone? GOD please forgive my sins.

Dear +,

Yes! U will find someone to understand and love u one day. That's your goal and living with a goal is wonderful and meaningful, isn't it?

I already give up my love life since i got my result. Although there's still somebody wanna date me out yet I think i am a different ppl now and i have no right to fall in love again.

Guest Fight Alone
hi, hiv+ and fight alone, how can i contact you guys?

i'd like to meet up and talk. =)

Hi Retri,

Touch wood......... U r not one of u ya.... pray u r not!

I haven't met + yet cos i am not ready to let others know yet.

It's really a challenge to make urself happy, healthy and dun let depression control over u everyday.

I feel it's like a tank, a lot of 'no good' stuff keep pouring into this tank. No matter how i clean it, the stuff keep accumulating and growing more and more. I am so afraid that one day it will get overloaded and crash!

Dear FA and Retri, thanks for all the encouragements from you guys.I guess I have to try my very best to get back on my feet again.I do know that depression is bad for us but what can I do? I am lost again.I haven't cry for a long time and not been geeting much sleep.

Guys, would you guys think its a gd idea to put my status in fridae or sgboy with my profiles and photos stating my illness.

So that they won't said that I didn't tell them in the 1st place.Or maybe I may meet someone with the same illness who can really understand us.

I am coming home to singapore soon guys.How I wish I could hugs you guys cus you guys did give me lota of supports and strength.Thanks :)

Guest Fight Alone

Dear V,

You are really brave enough to do that but I dun think public can handle this well yet lor.

Where have you travel? BKK?? hee.....

I really need a hug with lots of caring in it. I am so tired!

Take a deep breathe and move on...........

Dear FA and TB, thanks guys.I really need the encouragement and supports from you guys.My eyes are so swollen.All the 'WHY' inside my minds still have not clear yet.I am still in shocked or still unable to accept the reality.I am trying my best to respect his decision,not to pester him.But I miss him so bad and the love for him still so strong.

I am not asking you guys to pity me (pity also no use).I am just lonely in overseas and glad that I found frds here who could accept me and always helping out with my problems mentally.

Thanks guys - I am a guy who can't live without love.The love from yr partner - I meant.But with my illness , who can really accept me as what I am.I have everything I want in life except true love - which is the only thing I want in life.Now isn't it ironic.

:(

Instead of trying to seek the answers to all your Whys(????). I hope you affirm yourself with Exclamations (! ! ! ! ).

Like:-

I will be stronger!

I am a survivor!

One door closes, other door opens!

Life is too short to brood!

Live life to the Max!

I have lots of Love to give, I choose who I give it to!

the list goes on..............

Dear FA and TB, thanks guys.I really need the encouragement and supports from you guys.My eyes are so swollen.All the 'WHY' inside my minds still have not clear yet.I am still in shocked or still unable to accept the reality.I am trying my best to respect his decision,not to pester him.But I miss him so bad and the love for him still so strong.

I am not asking you guys to pity me (pity also no use).I am just lonely in overseas and glad that I found frds here who could accept me and always helping out with my problems mentally.

Thanks guys - I am a guy who can't live without love.The love from yr partner - I meant.But with my illness , who can really accept me as what I am.I have everything I want in life except true love - which is the only thing I want in life.Now isn't it ironic.

:(

I understand wat you yearned for. But look, it has already happened and you cant wind back the time. So live with it and move ahead. Suggest that you can plan doing charity work such as helping in AFA or old age home, shower those unfortunate with love as there are many out there need help and care. Try to understand their situation and give in your help. In this way, you might understand what you are feeling now is min as compared to their sufferings. Life itself is not a bed of roses, and only through obstacles and difficulties we will grow stronger to tackle the uphill tasks.

You missed your bf, feeling lonely and miserable...etc. But you will have love from all your friends including us. Love comes in many forms. Dont narrow down to only one type of it, be broader mind and prepare to give love instead of waiting for it. You should be happier this way.

Love comes in many forms. Dont narrow down to only one type of it, be broader mind and prepare to give love instead of waiting for it. You should be happier this way.

I tried to do it years back but I can't.Went to see doctor,he said I am leaving in a whole of my own fantasy.Not everyone in this life will find true love.Took very heavy depressions pill for a year till I finally stop it myself.My brain no hope liao - always think about love someone and be love(BF).I guess my dream is a selfish one.

Love comes in many forms. Dont narrow down to only one type of it, be broader mind and prepare to give love instead of waiting for it. You should be happier this way.

I tried to do it years back but I can't.Went to see doctor,he said I am leaving in a whole of my own fantasy.Not everyone in this life will find true love.Took very heavy depressions pill for a year till I finally stop it myself.My brain no hope liao - always think about love someone and be love(BF).I guess my dream is a selfish one.

Its normally to yearn for love and give your special love to someone. You are not in a wrong. But you have to understand that feelings only develop over time and it involves many factors such as chemistry, background and compatibility. It is never easy to find true love apart from fun partners. You have to be realistic and practical. If you keep thinking along this line and blame yourself for all those things happened, you are actually burden yourself heavily and sink deeper. No point to do that on yourself rite ? Try your best to be positive and slowly your outlook will be improved, and who knows there will be someone down the road will be keen to know you more. No one will be keen to know a depressed person, so brighten yourself up quick! :D

Dear TB,it is difficult cus we are together almost a year.We didn't quarrel and then suddenly the break off.Everything went on so well,just last week,we were discussing where to celebrate X'mas and a travel.

Just an email - not even talk face to face with me? We use to talk every things out,care for each other.Now totally avoiding me?

I really only have my illness to blame.You know when I like someone or someone likes me.Its so hard for me to open up my illness to them.And he is right,it takes a lot of courage and love for someone to accept me.So next time when someone say HI to me,should I tell them my illness? If not,they will say I lied and would try to hurt them.What am I suppose to do? :(

Dear TB,it is difficult cus we are together almost a year.We didn't quarrel and then suddenly the break off.Everything went on so well,just last week,we were discussing where to celebrate X'mas and a travel.

Just an email - not even talk face to face with me? We use to talk every things out,care for each other.Now totally avoiding me?

I really only have my illness to blame.You know when I like someone or someone likes me.Its so hard for me to open up my illness to them.And he is right,it takes a lot of courage and love for someone to accept me.So next time when someone say HI to me,should I tell them my illness? If not,they will say I lied and would try to hurt them.What am I suppose to do? :(

Though i cannot fully assess your situation, the sudden call-off by ur bf makes me wonder is there a third party who instigate such move. Like you mentioned, you guys used to talk things out and even planned for events for tis coming festive holidays. Do some soul searching, maybe you have done or said something very wrong but again on the other hand, he seems to have made up his mind. so whatever you intend to do now, seems more of the recovery 'work' for yourself. Whatever decision made, lets it be final, though its painful but you have to face it. Sudden departure always painful, such as those gone in tragic accidents. Their love ones still brave enough to see things thru' rite ? So you need to do that as well.

As for frankness of your conditions to your future guy(s), i suggest you should keep it to yourself till both of you are really into commitment. Not being selfish, but you need to protect your personal 'privacy' as well. :ph34r:

• 7 months later...
Guest Guest

A very interesting article on the forum:

My life has been in turmoil in recent weeks but thankfully I have the most caring and understanding wife in the world as I fought my demons. Now I can breathe a sigh of relief.

I was diagnosed as HIV positive through a company insurance health screening a few weeks ago and was subsequently dropped by the company's insurer. As word filtered quickly within the company (logistics industry) that I was positive, people began to ostracise me and I took it upon myself to quit to avoid the vicious attacks.

I had been faithful to my wife for two years that we had been married and one year when we were boyfriend and girlfriend. My wife has also been faithful to me during this time. But before that I had casual relationships among collegaues and sometimes picked up women from pubs to take home.

After two weeks of agony, my wife suggested that it could be a false positive. We also read up a lot about HIV and that there are many studies that say HIV is not a cause of AIDS. In fact, AIDS is not a singular disease but a cluster of diseases combined with low T-cell count. So for example, if I died of tuberculosis, my death certificate would say that I died of TB, but if I had died of tuberculosis while having a low T-cell count, my death certificate would say I died of AIDS.

Here comes the good part. A few weeks after the results from company screening, I went to Kelantan Lane DSC to do a test. I did not tell them about the previous result, and by law my name would have been flagged. But DSC had anonymous testing and guess what, the test came out negative.

I then flew to Thailand to do another test, again negative.

I am contemplating suing my previous company and its health screeners for causing me grevious emotional distress. My wife advises me to let it go and be grateful that the first test was a mistake. I may follow her advice.

So if there is anyone who has gotten a positive test, wait a few weeks, then test again. It may be a false positive or the lab may have cocked up.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mb/messag...od&msg=146999.1

I really sympathise with the wronged person. While I respect his wife's position, I personally feel there is merit in suing the insurance company that rendered him the false HIV result. The merit is in making it a deterrent so that other insurance companies and/or medical practitioners do not make such grievous and needless mistakes again at the expense of the welfare of the clients/patients that they are supposed to serve to the best of their professional ability.

"I look upon those who would deny others the right to urge and argue their position, however irksome and pernicious they may seem, as intellectual and moral cowards."

-- William E. Borah

Since is a false hiv positive, you should be happy and treasure you own life and your wife.

For the case of suing your previous company and its health screeners for causing you a grevious emotional distress, I think is the choice is up to you as it might affect next time when you looking for job(who knows your background until someone appear.. you know what i mean right?)

Or you can follow your wife advise.

Hope this advise might helps..

258yvky.jpg

MM and sky, Guest merely post a article from other forum, not Guest suffering from it.

I personally feel that the company and insurance company should be sue. If not, they would not even know the grave mistake they had make. I think the insurance company should at least get the person to do a second test, for if they go on like this, one test and drop case if positive, many people will be suffering emotionally.

Suing the company is compulsary for me, for this kind of information should not be leak out to other colleagues... I have seen tonnes of cases of HR leaking information, due to bitchy tea time.

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

• 4 years later...
Guest Poz Guy

Hi guys,

Is there anyone here who is willing to have start a relationship with HIV positive guy? Can Poz guy be in relationship again?

I think everyone yearns for love. I think about this problem too. Should HIV+ guys still be entitled to love and be loved ? It's so difficult to let others know of your status, since not only might they might totally reject you, which is still OK I guess ( I think it takes a very strong commitment for a HIV negative person to love one who is positive), but my fear is that they might also tell others about your condition, especially to mutual friends. We all know of bitchy people who likes to spread tales of others. That is my greatest fear if I liked someone enough to want to tell them my status, to see if they will accept me for what I am.

I guess in the end, there is no universal answer to each person's individual predicament. Personally, I have half given up hope, as I don't see any easy resolution to the problem ... I guess I can only wish for others to not be in a similar situation like mine, that they will still have a chance to find love and acceptance. Like what my doctor likes to tell me, and I would like to share with others reading this, KEEP YOUR SPIRITS UP OK !! It's not the end of the world !

Guest Guest

Dear HIV+

Please be strong. Life itself is the most precious treasure that you can have; cherish it and never lost it. Let your life create meaningful episodes and treasures by encouraging another person.

Guest Be Well

Be Strong. All the best.

But it takes real true love for non HIV+ partner to have the courage to practice sex after that he knows.

Because of this, I know some cases where HIV + ppl did not dare to mention to their partner they are + and continue to have sex with the partner, which is, somehow irresponsible. If the person run away after you told him you are positive, then so be it, he is not truly in love with you.

Please stay strong

Hi HIV+ & Fight Alone,

Sorry to read about your situation. Though I may not fully understand your situation fully, but would like to share with you about one of my friend who is also HIV+.

I got to know this guy (A) many years back and we had sex... He didn't tell me that he is HIV+. I went to his place, stayed over sometimes on weekends, we cook, eat

together and have sex (protected fortunately) for a few weeks..things were going well for us... Until one day I

received a call from another guy who told me that he is the

BF of (A)!!!! He know about (A) has been seeing me but thought it was wrong of (A) not telling me... He told me that both of them were HIV+. (A) was then 38yo and his BF was only 25yo. He told me that they have been attached and stayed together for about 6 years. (A) is very high sex drive and would get guys home for 3some. His BF loved him so much have no choice but to agree to it. They only found out about their status when they signed up for a medical survey for some extra income which required a medical checkup....

Both were shocked with their result especially his BF who is still young... After tracing back, they found out that (A) was infected by an Ang Mo with super big cock whom he had unprotect sex with as (A) was super horny and wanted to be fxxked by that big cock so badly!!! And it was (A) who has passed on to his BF!

Feeling guilty, (A) has decided to be responsible for his BF and commit to takecare of his BF. Since then his BF shifted in to stay with (A) but will go home on weekends. That's when (A) will asked me over...

When I found out, I was very angry with (A) but felt sorry for his BF! In fact I decided to meet up with his BF to find out more about the whole thing just to make sure what he told me was true... Then I also confronted (A) about it which he admitted and apologized to me...I have stop seeing (A) but still meet up with his BF once in a while as friends...

Reasons why I share this is to let you and all know:

1. Though it is easy said than done, but responsible and truthful to the one you like/love. If he can accept you, it's worth your effort to love him. If he rejects you then don't bother! He is not worth your love!

2. After you told him about yourself, even if you can't be BFs, at least you may still be friends...and there will still be care, love and concern. Just like his BF and me... Though not everyone is willing to do that...

3. Perhaps you should consider finding another HIV+ guy to find your true love? By so doing, you can confide and support each other emotionally, mentally and more! You don't have to worry if he will reject you or will you infect him one day... And hopefully both of you can live happily ever after!

Btw as I am still in contact with (A)'s BF, they are still happily attached together till now and as (A) is still as high sex drive as before, (A) has even posted his status in Travvey and SGboi as he seek another for their 3some sessions! :)

I hope that with this, you will be able to find your true love one day and live happily ever after together like (A) and his BF!

Hugs and kisses! :)

Edited by Albatross

• 1 month later...

At least (A) bf has (A) to take care of him, there are others like me who don't know how I got my hiv status but just living alone with it everyday. Im much younger than (A) bf.

At least (A) bf has (A) to take care of him, there are others like me who don't know how I got my hiv status but just living alone with it everyday. Im much younger than (A) bf.

I really feel sorry for you. It was so brave of you to actually write this about yourself. As you are still young, I do hope that there will be a breakthrough in the medical field to find a cure for people with HIV! In the meantime, do hang on and live your life to the fullest! Do your parents know about it? :( It is really hard on you to carry this "burden" all by yourself!

Many in the world will remember 9/11/2001 but for me, the day started prior when my ex then whom have been sick for a while called me and ask to meet him downstairs where my office is. The week before he had been very sick and I was taking care of him and even paid for his doctor's visit as he had mo health insurance then. Anyway, the news was the doctor confirmed he was HIV+ that day. We both cried a little and started researching on healthcare options etc. Next day I went to work 9/11 happened. However as we reflect on the 10th anniversary of 9/11, I am glad he is still alive and healthy. His t-cells are undetectable now and there is hope.

Love. 

Many in the world will remember 9/11/2001 but for me, the day started prior when my ex then whom have been sick for a while called me and ask to meet him downstairs where my office is. The week before he had been very sick and I was taking care of him and even paid for his doctor's visit as he had mo health insurance then. Anyway, the news was the doctor confirmed he was HIV+ that day. We both cried a little and started researching on healthcare options etc. Next day I went to work 9/11 happened. However as we reflect on the 10th anniversary of 9/11, I am glad he is still alive and healthy. His t-cells are undetectable now and there is hope.

What do you mean by "his T-cells are undetectable" now? :o

• 7 months later...
Guest Afraid

Hi guys.. :(

I just found out I was HIV poz yesterday.. :(

I got a sudden rash few weeks back, it was nothing like before, and I went to google it and there is something called HIV rash.

The rash is slowly dissipating, but still itchy at times. Been to two doctors for injections and anti itch med but still came back, hence I went to get the test done.

I really dont know how to tell my parents about this. First, they doesn't know Im gay! Its so hard to tell them that I'm gay and now I have to tell them I am gay and I have HIV?! :(

I told no one yet, I'm so afraid of being outcast if I tell my friends.

I have so many questions.. can anyone help me out?

1) Is it a must for the government to know I have HIV?

2) In response to 1, if yes, can the government not tell my family?

3) I can't serve NS anymore right?

4) How much are the price for the HIV drugs? :(

5) What should I do now? Who do I talk to to get started on the medicine?

I am so confused and lost, I don't know who to talk to. I don't even dare to tell my parents, they are having financial problems already and I don't wanna burden them anymore..

My mom is going to break down if I tell her this.. My sis and bro will be so shocked.. no one knows im gay.. its already so hard to tell them Im gay and now I have to tell them I have HIV..

Some one please help me? :( I m on the verge of committing suicide just to end this :(

• Guest locked this topic