Male HQ

Do You Walk Around Naked In Swimming Pool Changing Room?

water

Just now, highintensity1992 said:

Some body please stuff him with a huge Toilet Brush !!!

Please don't do that - may I volunteer to stuff him with my hardon and with every thrust, my pubic hairs will brush against his peachy buns. 

If we do that in the toilet, we would have fulfilled three of your four specifications - stuff, toilet and brush.  My cock is not huge, but it is manageable.  We would not want him injured.

3 hours ago, yhtang said:

Please don't do that - may I volunteer to stuff him with my hardon and with every thrust, my pubic hairs will brush against his peachy buns. 

If we do that in the toilet, we would have fulfilled three of your four specifications - stuff, toilet and brush.  My cock is not huge, but it is manageable.  We would not want him injured.

You must pump him up with BLEACH to Disinfect that Colon before you stick your member in ...... Otherwise, sure kenah infection !!!

22 minutes ago, highintensity1992 said:

You must pump him up with BLEACH to Disinfect that Colon before you stick your member in ...... Otherwise, sure kenah infection !!!

I respect the way you do it, but I will do it my way.

Whether the bottom allows you to do all that before you enter him or not, that would be the million dollar question. 

However, I have a feeling not many bottoms would allow you to do that, so I am curious to know how many times have you managed to have anal sex with such a willing bottom.  😁

15 minutes ago, yhtang said:

I respect the way you do it, but I will do it my way.

Whether the bottom allows you to do all that before you enter him or not, that would be the million dollar question. 

However, I have a feeling not many bottoms would allow you to do that, so I am curious to know how many times have you managed to have anal sex with such a willing bottom.  😁

Only into handjobs ...

Any further than that is too dangerous...

Seen a couple of people died of terrible diseases already...

So, ...... It's all up to you ....

4 hours ago, highintensity1992 said:

Only into handjobs ...

Any further than that is too dangerous...

Seen a couple of people died of terrible diseases already...

So, ...... It's all up to you ....

You are correct, handjobs are much safer than penetrative sex. 

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, MasterFitMalaySG4U said:

Yeah n wear sexy underwear 🩲 bulge...if someone interested back to shower 🚿 cubicle again hehe 

let's do it together.