Male HQ

Do You Walk Around Naked In Swimming Pool Changing Room?

water

Just another similar thread but now it's about swimming pool toilets. As for me, I don't really walk around naked but I shower with the shower door open and come out of the cubicle naked. Sometimes it's fun to give a show to someone watching especially if he's someone your type ;)  At other times, I just do the same and quickly leave the place :P

20 hours ago, kys0n said:

All the time =) the whole point is to show off isn't it?

i usually place my things outside at the bench, and don't really bring them in into the cubicle. it is easier, so i leave the door open to keep a lookout on them while i take a shower. but sometimes, i see people sitting across my cubicle just watching me shower. it can be creepy but it can be exciting too =)

39 minutes ago, blopblopblop said:

Yea same here. Communal showers are my thing and it feels great to shower with the doors open or just in the communal area. And sometimes the guy next door may jerk while you shower, damn thrilling la  

it's a huge bonus to have a hot guy like u taking a shower naked or still in trunks with the door open. the guy next door is probably wanking while thinking of your nice hot bod ;) have you been to a pool toilet that has cubicles facing each other? kinda hot if the guy in the opposite cubicle wanks in front of you :P 

1 hour ago, hotrod said:

all the time

i love it especially with communal shower

even do it with the cubicle shower

show off my stuff 

i guess i love to be watched

although sometimes some weird creepy old guy stares so much that it is uncomfortable to do it

i guess we are exhibitionist in some sense :P

Edited by water

8 hours ago, solomondude said:

Yeap I change naked in changing room in pools. I do it discreetly in one corner. Leaving the shower door ajar is also rather exhibitions that thrills me.

If there's "gross" people cruising around, then I rather change in the cubicle.

You are pretty shy then xD

1 hour ago, UndieXS said:

I tend to get hard when showering with the cubicle door open. And am afraid that others might feel weird when I change on the bench with a hardon >.< do people (maybe straight guys) complain or report when see other guys with hardon in the changing room?

Ermmm if they can complain for that reason I guess I'll be the one who got a lot of complaints.

On 30/1/2559 at 1:41 AM, water said:

it's a huge bonus to have a hot guy like u taking a shower naked or still in trunks with the door open. the guy next door is probably wanking while thinking of your nice hot bod ;) have you been to a pool toilet that has cubicles facing each other? kinda hot if the guy in the opposite cubicle wanks in front of you :P 

i guess we are exhibitionist in some sense :P

It'd be challenging and hot to shoot cum to the opposite cubicle.

I CAN'T BE YOUR BOYFRIEND. BUT YOU CAN FUCK ME UNTIL YOU FIND ONE.

56b0623e2e1bf_CoverIMG_2101.jpg.8c8b5cae

1 - Shower in your swimsuit with the door open facing another cubicle

2 - When a guy enters the shower opposite and leaves the door open it means he is probably interested.

3 - Take off your swimsuit and look across, if he does too, then he is interested.

4 - Have fun

so one time, i strip myself naked and just wander around the toilet, to the sink and to the showers. there was one chinese fella, he came up to me and told me that I was making him hard... The next time, the toilet was empty but there was this man who came up to me and grind his hard cock against my ass... Obviously, back then I was a minor so I didn't do anything to avoid gettig major trouble... Nothing was the same ;) play safe boys

Edited by 2AM

I started walking around naked from about 1 year ago. Love the feeling. I don't think there's anything wrong in the pool showers but it's still thrilling cuz nit many people do that...

My friend calls this parading naked in the changing room... He made me do n walk here and there... Taking my sweet time oiling myself up with suntan oil 

I used to shower with the door open just to keep an eye on my belongings (and sometimes for the thrill of teasing anyone who's looking) but stopped when I was attracting unwanted attention from unsavoury characters. Now I leave the door ajar to keep an eye. Just recently, I was about to take a shower when an older man (in his late 40s or 50s) came out of the shower with an erected tool. But what was really funny was that he was trying his best to block it using one hand (really very obvious) while taking his towel with the other (left his stuff outside the cubicle). I had a quick glance and I must say it was of average length but thick.

I also shower w door open because I want to take a peep at my belongings from time to time. Had bad experience at the pool where my bag got stolen. 

For changing, I will change openly after shower but I will not parade like a peacock. Neither will I take forever to get changed. Haha. 

If (for whatever reason) I do get a hard on, I will just pretend nothing happen and continue doing my stuff; get my shorts on quickly. I realized that the more I try to cover, the harder it gets. Haha. 

Just my 2cents. 

8 hours ago, kingbitch said:

Oh wow you guys are turning me on big time. I get erected too easily so I always cover my genitals - though I'm generally always naked with the door ajar.

I guess that a good practice if you know you get erection quickly and you do not want any uninvited stares. 

On 29/01/2016 at 9:53 PM, water said:

Just another similar thread but now it's about swimming pool toilets. As for me, I don't really walk around naked but I shower with the shower door open and come out of the cubicle naked. Sometimes it's fun to give a show to someone watching especially if he's someone your type ;)  At other times, I just do the same and quickly leave the place :P

Which swimming pool u went? I wanna go see see.... haha! 

I frequent the beach often and had always used the public toilets to clean up before returning home. I am quite an exhibitionist as I find myself feeling the thrill of exposing myself to total strangers. I do not engage in sexual activities though with any of my viewers, it's all for show. :lol: My best experience was when a group of teen boys were showering in their undies stripped naked after seeing me strip naked and walking to the urinal to pee. But I guess they did it out of a dare and mainly for fun as they were shooting water with pipes from the toilet after. :lol: I don't do that nowadays anyway since I am seeing someone that I am committed to, felt wrong to do that now. Hahaha...

Strip on guys and make the world a better place! Hahahaha...

On 12 February 2016 at 9:42 AM, jason_foo1989 said:

Which swimming pool u went? I wanna go see see.... haha! 

i go to a few pools in the east. a few nights ago at bedok pool, as i was drying myself dry after a shower, there were 2 uncles in the opposite cubicles looking at me while stroking and jerking off. the uncles are not my type but it was quite a sight since they were in cubicles next to each other. lol

9 hours ago, water said:

i go to a few pools in the east. a few nights ago at bedok pool, as i was drying myself dry after a shower, there were 2 uncles in the opposite cubicles looking at me while stroking and jerking off. the uncles are not my type but it was quite a sight since they were in cubicles next to each other. lol

those fat uncles?

On 2/12/2016 at 11:08 PM, caindukkershannery said:

I frequent the beach often and had always used the public toilets to clean up before returning home. I am quite an exhibitionist as I find myself feeling the thrill of exposing myself to total strangers. I do not engage in sexual activities though with any of my viewers, it's all for show. :lol: My best experience was when a group of teen boys were showering in their undies stripped naked after seeing me strip naked and walking to the urinal to pee. But I guess they did it out of a dare and mainly for fun as they were shooting water with pipes from the toilet after. :lol: I don't do that nowadays anyway since I am seeing someone that I am committed to, felt wrong to do that now. Hahaha...

Dayum

Let's swim together!

We won't be touching each other so you won't be cheating on your boy!

• 3 weeks later...

On 2/12/2016 at 11:08 PM, caindukkershannery said:

On 2/12/2016 at 8:47 AM, sean_sean said:

I shower with door open but never walk around naked. Down there isn't nice enough to show around :x

On 2/5/2016 at 8:37 AM, fireblaze_69 said:

I started walking around naked from about 1 year ago. Love the feeling. I don't think there's anything wrong in the pool showers but it's still thrilling cuz nit many people do that...

My friend calls this parading naked in the changing room... He made me do n walk here and there... Taking my sweet time oiling myself up with suntan oil 

On 1/30/2016 at 2:04 AM, Arm Show said:

Love to do it at public shower outside the cubicles. Pretend that I don't care if I'm naked or getting hard on in front of public. Hehehehe

Lol I bet some of you guys are the cause for my embarrassment and shyness in public pool... >///< see liao blush blush....

On 30 January 2016 at 2:02 AM, blopblopblop said:

Yea same here. Communal showers are my thing and it feels great to shower with the doors open or just in the communal area. And sometimes the guy next door may jerk while you shower, damn thrilling la  

Happens to me before when I didn't close my door. Now I close my door.

I like it in the past when the showers in pool are open. Everybody shower openly since all are guys, all natural and nothing sexual. Nowadays too many people staring openly and stalking too persistently which become annoying. I do not mind people having activities in the shower or cubicles at all but some people need to be more discreet and not pushy.

6 minutes ago, Gympump said:

I like it in the past when the showers in pool are open. Everybody shower openly since all are guys, all natural and nothing sexual. Nowadays too many people staring openly and stalking too persistently which become annoying. I do not mind people having activities in the shower or cubicles at all but some people need to be more discreet and not pushy.

Yup, staring openly and stalking persistently is really kinda annoying.

Edited by gonnarelax

On 3/16/2016 at 10:17 AM, gonnarelax said:

Happens to me before when I didn't close my door. Now I close my door.

With a body like urs, it is no wonder people stare. I will stare at u for a long time too admiring.