Male HQ

Meeting in Yunomori Onsen & Spa

3 hours ago, LFM said:

suggestion: just either wait outside the glass door or sit (on bench or floor) on right side of entrance as 'our indication' of guys among us who are waiting to be asked if can pair up ... no need line, whatsapp..  can even pair up with single gals if see them alone 

I think best is you find people first, during promo period long queue, very awkward standing there waiting and looking for people. Unless you are those dont mind one. 

14 hours ago, LFM said:

for others preferring free-and-easy, without getting msgs one after another throughout the day, go-ahead and approach persons you observe waiting alone and ask "two persons?" (showing "V" with fingers and appropriate warm expression). you could be doing both him/her and you a favor. 

Yup. It would be better like that. No need to shy,. Just ask if u want. Anyway, I'm going tonite. 6.50 will be there, approach me for the promo. Will be standing near to the exit glass door exiting to the stadium.

Yunomori Onsen

24 Oct (mon)

9+pm

I think you came alone. You were in a rayban black specs. We were alternating between the cold pool and purple pool. I'm sorry if I kept looking at you. You were showering behind me and my friend for a short while. It's a long shot but I just want to say u are cute and I didn't have the courage to talk to you when I was just beside you at one of the laying down pools. Its a long shot but PM me if u wish to chat more - would like to know you  :) 

On 23/10/2016 at 9:37 AM, juzabishanguy said:

Precisely, its so obvious la...and people are almost always going in back and forth to drink water or move to the locker changing room area very frequently.In addition the glass panel is frosted, so anything can be see by either side of the glass panels, be it from the locker room side or onsen pool sides. Personally i find it very strange for new account folks to make such statements. Weird.

If the story is true. Better super glue my anus. Lol. Straight guy here.

On 24/10/2016 at 3:30 AM, LFM said:

for others preferring free-and-easy, without getting msgs one after another throughout the day, go-ahead and approach persons you observe waiting alone and ask "two persons?" (showing "V" with fingers and appropriate warm expression). you could be doing both him/her and you a favor. 

Heavy crowd tonight, long q...
I waited outside the entrance for any single person. About to show the v sign to 1 guy. Later his wife & daughter came out from the toilet to join him...oops! :)
See most people cums in pair to enjoy the promo...

8 hours ago, share said:

Heavy crowd tonight, long q...
I waited outside the entrance for any single person. About to show the v sign to 1 guy. Later his wife & daughter came out from the toilet to join him...oops! :)
See most people cums in pair to enjoy the promo...

The V trick need highly accurate aj radar to work... :lol:

On 23/10/2016 at 9:37 AM, juzabishanguy said:

Precisely, its so obvious la...and people are almost always going in back and forth to drink water or move to the locker changing room area very frequently.In addition the glass panel is frosted, so anything can be see by either side of the glass panels, be it from the locker room side or onsen pool sides. Personally i find it very strange for new account folks to make such statements. Weird.

If the story is true. Better super glue my anus. Lol. Straight guy here.

12 hours ago, earth_tone said:

Hahaha... You can also get xxxx in your mouth too, you, do, know, that, right? And your nose, ears...

Just kidding. You are funny. But, how truly straight guy you are, only you know lah! :smokin:

ps. you don't really have to sign off that your straight in your post, we really don't care. You must be cute, that's more important. Peace.

Nope. Not cute. I also think that its best for me to sign off that im straight. Been getting quite a few interesting PMs. Chill guys, I just wanted to enjoy the promo and it just so happens that the only type of people who are going are gays. Well most of it. Which I dont mind. You could be an old grandma for all I care. Peace.

On 26/10/2016 at 6:28 AM, marcoc said:

The V trick need highly accurate aj radar to work... :lol:

Haha I didn't switch on my gaydar thinking 1 for 1 with whoever comes alone... win-win.
Didn't expect the overwhelming crowd in a cold rainy night...
oh! Onsen is good for keeping people warm...
Better to go during off peak hour to enjoy the facilities... Cheers!

1 hour ago, share said:

Haha I didn't switch on my gaydar thinking 1 for 1 with whoever comes alone... win-win.
Didn't expect the overwhelming crowd in a cold rainy night...
oh! Onsen is good for keeping people warm...
Better to go during off peak hour to enjoy the facilities... Cheers!

I was thinking if I should go if the crowd is overwhelming... :mellow:

we hear you, forerunner.

this isn't uncommon anywhere when there's a promo, for which ends end-nov for here. 

at least most can get the opportunity to experience while can, esp students and those who may find normal entry rate bit prohibitive. 

regardless, whether it's seemingly akin to 'school excursion activity' or other kinds of commotion generated by others, we've still a choice :)

separately, we're aware it's a huge challenge for operators of facilities this large in floor area to survive anywhere. hope there're more ways coming up.