Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

1 hour ago, Guest Anti mb said:

Why everyone still think to look for mb or go to sauna massage centre even the STD is spread widely and might happen to anyone of us? 

Why can't just properly find a LTR? If you look not handsome, go gym, go lose Fat. Go eat healthy la. There is no point that you look for MB everytime until you old. If really horny, dafeiji la. 

Why dare to take off everything in front of a foreign stranger ? U guys not geli meh?? Just find a proper boyfriend and stay wit you until the rest of life la.

Becos mb is shiok and so handsome and so big lanjio. Dun jelos people can buy mb and you cannot.

4 hours ago, Guest Worried said:

I  had sex with Popular freshm2m tmn desa last two weeks back. We did the usual stuff.. me sucking him and getting fucked. Lately I have been having ulcers in my mouth and sore throat. Is this an indication I might be infected or is it just me getting paranoid. If I go to see a doctor what do I tell him? Can anyone advise please. Thanks.

All these negative comments about Popular are from guests, I just wonder how trustworthy they are. Members here are smart, we can make up our own mind. Purpose of this forum is for us to share our experience with boys we have met or to find a place with good reasonably priced massage.

Popular is totally not my type, but I think we should be fair to him. It is not easy for them to travel all the way to Malaysia and do what they are doing, especially if most of them are straight. That is why even though I pay for their service, I also respect them.

I think if we are having sex, we should exercise safe sex, no matter who or where. If you are unsure what is safe or unsafe, I am sure you know how to google if you can find this forum. If you think you have caught something, you can also google the symptoms or go consult a doctor. I am sure many people here can give you advice on where to find a good or discreet doctor.

1 hour ago, Guest Anti mb said:

Why everyone still think to look for mb or go to sauna massage centre even the STD is spread widely and might happen to anyone of us? 

Why can't just properly find a LTR? If you look not handsome, go gym, go lose Fat. Go eat healthy la. There is no point that you look for MB everytime until you old. If really horny, dafeiji la. 

Why dare to take off everything in front of a foreign stranger ? U guys not geli meh?? Just find a proper boyfriend and stay wit you until the rest of life la.

Go gym can become more handsome meh?

Not everyone wants to commit to an LTR (be it straight or gay). It is your choice.

If you are into LTR, why are you in this thread that caters for gay sauna and gay sensual/ erotic massage advice? 

58 minutes ago, maleire said:

All these negative comments about Popular are from guests, I just wonder how trustworthy they are. Members here are smart, we can make up our own mind. Purpose of this forum is for us to share our experience with boys we have met or to find a place with good reasonably priced massage.

Popular is totally not my type, but I think we should be fair to him. It is not easy for them to travel all the way to Malaysia and do what they are doing, especially if most of them are straight. That is why even though I pay for their service, I also respect them.

I think if we are having sex, we should exercise safe sex, no matter who or where. If you are unsure what is safe or unsafe, I am sure you know how to google if you can find this forum. If you think you have caught something, you can also google the symptoms or go consult a doctor. I am sure many people here can give you advice on where to find a good or discreet doctor.

Like you mentioned, the purpose of this forum is to share our experiences with saunas and mbs. I dont see why some people like you suggested need to badmouth Popular. If indeed he has gonorrhea then it is every right of the people regardless whether is guest or members to voice their opinions and concerns. Like someone mentioned in this forum, the chances of contradicting diseases are higher if you have multiple sex partners eg clients. And some members and guests here have indeed been very helpful, suggesting what to do and where to go if one suspects one is infected. 

Guest Lousy citybay puchong

Just went to citybay Puchong recently, the massasuer really lousy choice (not mascular, thin and small saiz like underage teenager), the massage skill is damn bad, like apply body lotion... the whole section is so boring...wasting time n money

On 1/11/2018 at 1:07 PM, Guest Curious said:

Any reviews on Mint or Galaxy freshm2m?

Both massage me before. I like galaxy more becos he is more my type. Mint a bit demanding.

Regarding postings earlier on bareback but no inside cum with MB, suspected std, gay friendly doctors, etc. My 2cents:

1. Bareback is fun but not safe. Just because cum outside makes no difference because there's precum

2. If you think you are infected, go see a doctor and get tested. Doesn't matter whether doctor is gay friendly or not. All doctors have seen patients on and and they know it is a sensitive subject. You don't need to tell all the details -gay, top/btm, etc. Just say you have unsafe sex and you are worried. That's enough 

3. Seeing doctor early saves you a lot of worrying. From personal experience, it's horrible just wondering if I had some infection. Peace of mind aside, early treatment much less painful. 

Sorry for long lecture

5 hours ago, Guest Lousy citybay puchong said:

Just went to citybay Puchong recently, the massasuer really lousy choice (not mascular, thin and small saiz like underage teenager), the massage skill is damn bad, like apply body lotion... the whole section is so boring...wasting time n money

Who you choose?

52 minutes ago, Racer Man said:

Regarding postings earlier on bareback but no inside cum with MB, suspected std, gay friendly doctors, etc. My 2cents:

1. Bareback is fun but not safe. Just because cum outside makes no difference because there's precum

2. If you think you are infected, go see a doctor and get tested. Doesn't matter whether doctor is gay friendly or not. All doctors have seen patients on and and they know it is a sensitive subject. You don't need to tell all the details -gay, top/btm, etc. Just say you have unsafe sex and you are worried. That's enough 

3. Seeing doctor early saves you a lot of worrying. From personal experience, it's horrible just wondering if I had some infection. Peace of mind aside, early treatment much less painful. 

Sorry for long lecture

Agree totally but I do not think those posts earlier was about unsafe sex or getting infected with STD. I have met many MBs before, I can say none of them will agree to do unprotected sex, just like we value our health, so do the MBs. Especially if they are in this line of work.

If I am pretty certain a particular boy has STD, I will make a complain to the boss. I will post something here to warn my fellow members but I will not do so repeatedly. TentacleMonster is right, we should just ignore those post but I cannot control myself to keep quiet when those posts seems to keep appearing.

Guest Whatever

When I wrote of my suspicion about Popular having gonorrhea during our session together, I had no idea it would generate so much interest. I was sharing what I felt I needed to share,just in case others have bought his services and might not be aware if indeed he has gonorrhea.

1) I said I suspected,not accused him because I myself wasnt sure he had STD.

2)What rewards would I reap if he suddenly became unpopular due to my article?

3)I have gone for a test and probably would know the results within this week.But the week has been agonising for me because i am not sure what the results will be.

So for those not in my shoes please refrain from saying Im trolling or making up a story.Until it happens to you, then you wouldnt feel the  heat.

16 minutes ago, Guest Whatever said:

When I wrote of my suspicion about Popular having gonorrhea during our session together, I had no idea it would generate so much interest. I was sharing what I felt I needed to share,just in case others have bought his services and might not be aware if indeed he has gonorrhea.

1) I said I suspected,not accused him because I myself wasnt sure he had STD.

2)What rewards would I reap if he suddenly became unpopular due to my article?

3)I have gone for a test and probably would know the results within this week.But the week has been agonising for me because i am not sure what the results will be.

So for those not in my shoes please refrain from saying Im trolling or making up a story.Until it happens to you, then you wouldnt feel the  heat.

God bless you!

3 hours ago, Sudu said:

Lets move on and talked about what matters the most. Anyone have tried this guy?

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/real-pic/6455574739.html

I think I met this guy a few years ago, photos are real but not sure if he is still that muscular.

I saw a few interesting craiglist profile:

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/try-me-now/6454332858.html

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/handsome-boy-here/6456776089.html

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/boy-thailand/6427086635.html

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/model-body-gym/6456759770.html

First three seems too good to be true. My experience with Thai guys on craiglist is 90% of them use fake photos. I intend to try out the 4th one but on antibiotics now probably due to change of weather. Will wait till I recover.

Edited by maleire

15 minutes ago, maleire said:

I think I met this guy a few years ago, photos are real but not sure if he is still that muscular.

I saw a few interesting craiglist profile:

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/try-me-now/6454332858.html

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/handsome-boy-here/6456776089.html

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/boy-thailand/6427086635.html

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/model-body-gym/6456759770.html

First three seems too good to be true. My experience with Thai guys on craiglist is 90% of them use fake photos. I intend to try out the 4th one but on antibiotics now probably due to change of weather. Will wait till I recover.

Suggest u keep all penny u have...all damn fake...haha

5 minutes ago, Aristic Ong said:

Suggest u keep all penny u have...all damn fake...haha

Normally if the guy opening the door is different from the photos, I will just walk away. Only thing I waste is my time and return uber fare. I thought the last one from Vietnam looks real, maybe I was wrong. Guess I will still have to stick to Fresh.

4 hours ago, Sudu said:

Lets move on and talked about what matters the most. Anyone have tried this guy?

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/real-pic/6455574739.html

Muscular body as in pic, but small dick. However, asking price in KL  for in call = 3x that of Jakarta outcall. Once even 'overslept' and didn't hear door knock. Avoid. 

1 hour ago, ndleeee said:

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/big-body/6456736289.html

have any of u tried this guy? He doesn’t top nor suck but body looks good I don’t mind a b2b with this bodybuilder. 

Met him before, photos are really him. You are right, does not suck, I checked my old messages, he told me he is top only. His massage is average. Only go for him if you are into muscle worship.

39 minutes ago, maleire said:

Met him before, photos are really him. You are right, does not suck, I checked my old messages, he told me he is top only. His massage is average. Only go for him if you are into muscle worship.

good to know, thanks! tried making an appointment but apparently he is busy

4 hours ago, maleire said:

Normally if the guy opening the door is different from the photos, I will just walk away. Only thing I waste is my time and return uber fare. I thought the last one from Vietnam looks real, maybe I was wrong. Guess I will still have to stick to Fresh.

So this time u are lucky...if u go back to the link....it has been removed/deleted...now u have saved your time and Uber fare....and can spend more in Old Town Coffee....wakaka

1 hour ago, maleire said:

Yep. He is a buff guy. Tough chest & strong biceps. Drools.

Anyone had any experience with these guys?

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/model-gym-body-big/6456825510.html

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/new-boy/6454220018.html

Kinda attracted by the Nepal guy... 

57 minutes ago, rainmaster said:

Yep. He is a buff guy. Tough chest & strong biceps. Drools.

Anyone had any experience with these guys?

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/model-gym-body-big/6456825510.html

https://malaysia.craigslist.org/m4m/d/new-boy/6454220018.html

Kinda attracted by the Nepal guy... 

Jack is a nice guy and good in massage... never had sex with him before since I’m not into that... 

17 hours ago, maleire said:

Agree totally but I do not think those posts earlier was about unsafe sex or getting infected with STD. I have met many MBs before, I can say none of them will agree to do unprotected sex, just like we value our health, so do the MBs. Especially if they are in this line of work.

If I am pretty certain a particular boy has STD, I will make a complain to the boss. I will post something here to warn my fellow members but I will not do so repeatedly. TentacleMonster is right, we should just ignore those post but I cannot control myself to keep quiet when those posts seems to keep appearing.

Actually I was kinda referring to the troll that attack people going for massage/MB but if you think it applies else where then by all means apply the same.

On 30/12/2017 at 10:11 AM, Guest KL Trip said:

When to one of the Healthland branch and asked for a fit to muscular Thai male masseur. I started to chat with him and getting to know him as be massaged my back. We got along nicely with some limited language barrier. Midway when he massaged my back I told him to take off his shirt and he obliged. It was nice feeling having his toned body touching my back once awhile when he rubbed my back and buttock. Got really hard when he asked me to turned over. I told him the underwear was uncomfortable with my hard on and he removed it. He complimented my tool and I took the opportunity to tell him he can massage there if he like. Initially he just smiled and moved to massage my chest that’s when I rubbed my arms on his groin getting him hard as well. Shortly when he was doing my hand outstretched I rubbed his tool which was hard still. When he didn’t reject I took it out and started jerking it. I can tell he really enjoyed it. I told him if he sucked me I will do the same and tips him later. We did almost 69 while he was stand bending. He came first guess he wasn’t used to someone doing it to him lol. He cleaned up and took some time to really sucked me before jerking me too. It was a great session. Who says normal spa don’t have happy ending lol. Much better then those overpriced gay spa for sure

Can share which branch is this? 

On 30/12/2017 at 10:11 AM, Guest KL Trip said:

When to one of the Healthland branch and asked for a fit to muscular Thai male masseur. I started to chat with him and getting to know him as be massaged my back. We got along nicely with some limited language barrier. Midway when he massaged my back I told him to take off his shirt and he obliged. It was nice feeling having his toned body touching my back once awhile when he rubbed my back and buttock. Got really hard when he asked me to turned over. I told him the underwear was uncomfortable with my hard on and he removed it. He complimented my tool and I took the opportunity to tell him he can massage there if he like. Initially he just smiled and moved to massage my chest that’s when I rubbed my arms on his groin getting him hard as well. Shortly when he was doing my hand outstretched I rubbed his tool which was hard still. When he didn’t reject I took it out and started jerking it. I can tell he really enjoyed it. I told him if he sucked me I will do the same and tips him later. We did almost 69 while he was stand bending. He came first guess he wasn’t used to someone doing it to him lol. He cleaned up and took some time to really sucked me before jerking me too. It was a great session. Who says normal spa don’t have happy ending lol. Much better then those overpriced gay spa for sure

Can share which branch is this? 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.