Male HQ

How old were you when you had your gay sex?

YeohYeoh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

16 or 17. Shops downstairs used to have bkshops. Was waiting out for thunderstorm, went into a quiet one, picked up a magazine on male swim wear. The uncle boss, reasonably cute at 40s keep chatting. Then brushed hand on my groin. 

Couldnt waste chance. Pulled him behind counter, and I saw first cock. I returned whenever stressed with exams and we'd kissed, sucked and cummed. Amazing memories.

I was 10 , a young fair foreign hairy Indian worker wearing sarong prancing his hard dick at his home by pulling my hand to feel his horny heated hardners. He cums with lots of thick juices. When craving juices I will visit him and he passed me around to his friends.They are a real gentlemen trying to fuvk me without entering my arsehole only outside with their throbbing dick, they are huge and I simply love them. ⚘🥰

I was 22 probably? Still in the army then, met a pinoy guy online and he brought me to his workplace in ubi. Made me wear a pair of thongs and bent me over lol. Too bad i will never see this guy again. Hes got a nice big package, ate my butthole and made sexy love until 3 plus am. Unforgettable. 

On 4/28/2023 at 4:03 PM, auscent said:

16 or 17. Shops downstairs used to have bkshops. Was waiting out for thunderstorm, went into a quiet one, picked up a magazine on male swim wear. The uncle boss, reasonably cute at 40s keep chatting. Then brushed hand on my groin. 

Couldnt waste chance. Pulled him behind counter, and I saw first cock. I returned whenever stressed with exams and we'd kissed, sucked and cummed. Amazing memories.

wow, so the uncle boss will just close his shop for u?

• 2 weeks later...

It happened when I was 14. My classmate wanted to jerk off together and compare cock size. Loser need to suck the winner off. I still remember that he has a 17cm thick cock and I end up being his cock slave, sucking him whenever he needs it. This continues until we went poly and he got attached to a girl.

I was probably 8-10 years old when me and a childhood friend I grew up with had our first time sex together. We started off looking at each others cocks, then toughing each other, then playing with each other, then we moved on quickly to sucking each other, we lost track of each other in our mid 20's and havent had sex with each other since then.

Around 11/12… me and my other 2 cousins ard the same age… our hormones were raging so we decided to explore each other… gave bjs ang hjs to each other. We did it a few times after. We are still close till today… all married with kids.. never talked about it if we meet… guess all moved on accept for me… 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On my 18th birthday, post-celebration in a hotel suite. Two of my good friends confessed that they had been gay for me for years and asked if they could give me a birthday treat. I agreed saying at first that they could only see but not touch. One thing led to another and they were competing to swallow my dick whole which evolved into a full-blown three way that lasted hours.

All while other guests were watching, some even joining. To this day I continue to regularly fuck and swing with these people who made my 18th birthday so special.

Which was just 5years back? Guess yr dick must be too big which they were eyeing for. Lucky for both parties.🤣🤣 

• 2 months later...

16 with a much older guy at the old plaza sing (this was back in 1996).

I remembered it was in a bookshop. i chanced upon a gay story book. it was abt a white boy & black boy having a gay relationship. the guy came up to me & said, there were more at his place. so, i somehow followed him home. it was a landed property. the moment the main door closes behind us. he started groping me, caressing me... kissing me... pinning me to the wall and striping me naked...

we ended up in the shower naked together, kissing & bathing at the same time, caressing each other with soap. we dried off & then proceeded to bed with more kissing, cuddling & he eventually came all over me. it was rather unforgettable even though it was a one-time thing. 

10 hours ago, single42 said:

16 with a much older guy at the old plaza sing (this was back in 1996).

I remembered it was in a bookshop. i chanced upon a gay story book. it was abt a white boy & black boy having a gay relationship. the guy came up to me & said, there were more at his place. so, i somehow followed him home. it was a landed property. the moment the main door closes behind us. he started groping me, caressing me... kissing me... pinning me to the wall and striping me naked...

we ended up in the shower naked together, kissing & bathing at the same time, caressing each other with soap. we dried off & then proceeded to bed with more kissing, cuddling & he eventually came all over me. it was rather unforgettable even though it was a one-time thing. 

So you didn’t actually see his “more books”? 😝

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I start masturbate since age 12. First Gay encounter age 14. During that time, my friend show me his hard cock and ask me show mine. Because mine is hard on and bigger than his. He asked me whether he is okay to suck it or not. I said yes. The experiences was fantastic. Since then... I am okay being sucked by him. After few times. he asked me whether its okay for me to suck him or not.. Since then.. we do 69... but my friend cum very fast but he cum twice in a row. 

Edited by Alibaba789258